• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 07

Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 07

123

Laura was beside herself with anxiety. It had been days now since she had been in contact with Ray who was away on the recruiting trip and now her hormones felt like they were going to explode. This was in no small measure due to the fact that the "birth control" given her by Dr. Smallwood were a special mixture containing a small dose of 'X' and this was keeping her in a state of almost constant horniness. She had been masturbating two or three times a day for the last few days, and that was providing only temporary relief. What she really craved was her lover's black cock and his strong black body mounting hers.

It was now 10:30 AM, Sunday morning and the only indication he had given her that he considered her to even be alive was a phone call yesterday telling her that someone would be visiting her today to discuss some issues regarding their developing relationship. Ray was emphatic that Laura should be able to devote the complete day. He told her he had made her appointment with this Dr. Anderson to coincide with Mark's yoga class and that the counselor would be visiting Laura at home mid-morning. It never occurred to her to ask how he knew about Mark's class.

She was instructed to be open minded, truthful, and above all very respectful. Ray strongly emphasized this point regarding Laura and her prospective visitor and then hung up the phone after Laura confirmed she understood but before she could ask any questions. Laura scurried about the house, making it presentable to the anticipated guest.

Laura waited anxiously for Mark to pack his yoga gear and leave for the class in Baltimore. Now with nothing to do but wait for whatever was going to happen, Laura ran upstairs and changed clothes for the second time. Ray had been explicit in his instructions for how she should dress for the relationship counselor. Ray had told here in no uncertain terms, "I want you to wear that short green skirt I like along with a sleeveless white blouse, high heels, and no underwear when the visitor arrives. And above all, you treat the visitor like you treat me. Do not disappoint me on this."

She wondered about the explicitness of his instructions and who the counselor might be, but after all she told herself, he did love to dominate her. She smiled and thought to herself, "Admit it girl -- you love it too."

Now as 10 A.M. came and went, she nervously stalked through around home like a nervous cat. Just when she contemplated having an early glass of wine to take the edge off her nerves and calm the pervasive sexual tension that seemed to haunt her recently, the doorbell chimed and she just about jumped out of her skin. Smoothing the very short skirt Ray had instructed her to wear, she scurried to answer the front door.

Feeling a real sense of fear and trepidation Laura moved to welcome the unknown visitor, hoping for the best. As she opened the door, she was surprised to see a very tall, elegantly dressed black woman in her mid forties standing on her porch. The woman's bearing was regal and her skin was jet black. Although the woman had grown up in South Africa, her Nigerian ancestry provided her with thinner lips, a royal nose and piercing black eyes tinged with dark green that captured Laura's attention immediately.

"Mrs. Taylor?" the woman asked in a pleasant but firm voice. "Umm. . .Yes," Laura replied impatiently. She wanted to get rid of the woman quickly, believing that she had nothing to do with Ray Jackson's instructions and must be collecting for some philanthropic cause.

However, this assumption was proven wrong when the woman said, "I am Dr. Tanya Anderson and Dr. Jackson asked me to visit today to discuss some issues with you. Where may we talk privately?"

To say Laura was dumbfounded was an understatement, and she barely managed to open the door completely and motion for her visitor to enter. The woman's elegance and manner were striking and she exuded superb taste; her speech and diction suggested an upper class education. Her shoes were perfect for her skirt and jacket ensemble and her nails, makeup and hair were done to perfection.

"Please follow me," Laura managed to say after closing the door and leading the way into the modest living room. Dr. Anderson wasted no time on ceremony, but instead set her purse on the floor by the couch, and then removed her suit coat. As she bent down to place her coat on the coffee table, Laura found herself staring at a beautiful cleavage formed by two very large, very black and very firm breasts framed by a white sleeveless blouse that heightened the contrasting darkness of her skin and framed the mounds of her breasts on their outside in glorious detail.

In its center, her generous cleavage was highlighted by a very blue gem stone on a sliver necklace. As Dr. Anderson sat down at the end of the couch the gemstone settled between her breasts and became a constant beacon for Laura's eyes. Dr. Anderson seated herself at the end of the couch resting her back against it tall end. She patted the cushion next to her, indicating where she expected Laura to sit.

Now in mid-morning, the living room was bathed in a soft, warm light that managed to work it way through the thick sheer curtains, shielding the room from view on the street and the effects of the sun's rays on the carpets. The effect of the warm light on Dr. Anderson's skin was breathtaking for Laura. She appeared coal black and her black-green eyes looked at Laura with a feral gaze that seemed to touch her soul.

In a sudden flashback, Laura recalled the panther from her dreams and suppressed a shiver that suddenly swelled in her chest. Dr. Anderson reached behind her head and removed a number hair clips and placed them in her bag on the floor. She shook her head vigorously and a coal black mane descended to her shoulders making her resemble a feline animal.

Laura nervously sat next to the imposing black woman who was 6 or 7 inches taller, 30 to 40 pounds heavier and at least 15 years her senior. Without preamble or emotion Dr. Anderson began, "I understand that Dr. Jackson called you this morning to instruct you that I would be visiting today and that you were to be truthful, non evasive, and above respectful to me as if I were Dr. Jackson speaking to you. Is that correct?"

Laura nervously licked her dry lips and ventured, "Uh, Yes he did."

Dr. Anderson continued, "Mm-hmm. I also understand that we are to be alone here for the rest of the day and that your husband is away at a yoga class. Is that also correct Laura?"

"Umm, Yes," Laura said meekly as she looked at the woman's hands folded on her lap. Dr. Anderson's wedding ring was enormous and the bracelets that surrounded her wrists would probably have paid for half of Laura's house.

"Laura," Dr. Anderson spoke quietly but with some force, "When you address an answer to me it is either Dr. Anderson or ma'am. Is that understood? I will not accept disrespect from a woman like you. Now let's try it again, "Your husband is not here is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am" Laura replied.

"Very good, now let's discuss morality and social issues. As I understand it you have begun to engage in an interracial affair with my husband, Dr. Jackson. Is this true?" asked the black woman evenly.

Laura was horrified. Her mouth gaped open in shock and she suddenly felt faint. She had no idea Dr. Anderson was related to Dr. Jackson. Of course she knew he was married and had older children but she had never even seen a family picture in his office. Furthermore Laura couldn't believe this woman (who had every right to be enraged) was in her home and in a position where she could easily harm her without anyone hearing a thing.

A thousand dark thoughts flashed through Laura's mind as she stared open mouthed at the prim, elegant and powerful black woman who sat beside her. She suddenly thought about how her mother would judge her affair, how vulnerable she was to Dr. Anderson, how she may have placed her reputation and her marriage in jeopardy and how much she may have thrown away.

Suddenly, it was all too much for her. She burst into tears, pleading with Dr. Anderson for her forgiveness and sobbing as she promised to never see her husband again. With tears streaming down her face, Laura promised Dr. Anderson that she would never try to steal her husband from her and apologized for her indiscretions.

Dr. Anderson stared at the shaking and crying woman before her and once again knew the five years of psychological training she had taken with the US intelligence services following 9/11 were going to pay dividends like they usually did. She had participated in breaking many terrorists by preying on what little moral sense they had, and she knew that this woman would be easy to break and manipulate for her and her husband's ends.

Dr. Anderson and her husband were members of an emerging black upper class elite. She herself hated the weakness being exhibited by this naïve white wife and intended to exploit it for her own amusement and sexual pleasure.

She thought to herself, "This little bitch will definitely be worth the effort," and once again thanked providence for arranging the meeting and later marriage of her to her present husband. He knew how to identify and seduce weak, white women and the silly white co-eds on campus while Tanya knew how to exploit their weakness to provide them long term sexual enjoyment, a lucrative second income, and always a means to stoke her ever-seething fires of hatred and jealousy.

"There, there Laura dear", Tanya said in her most supportive and understanding tone as she wrapped her arms around Laura and softly hugged her to her ample breast. "Don't cry and don't be afraid. I know many white women crave a black lover and my Raymond has powerful needs that are not only difficult to resist but also very difficult to satisfy, and I know that you did not begin this affair lightly."

She smiled a feline smile and continued, "In fact, Raymond said it was really due to the prodding of your husband. I think you never really considered having a lover, but initially did this to make your husband happy and suddenly found out what it was like to have a black lover. Besides, like you, my first concern is my husband's happiness and I know my husband loves me even when he is with you, just like your husband no doubt loves you when you are with Raymond."

She reached out and patted Laura's shaking hand, then explained, "Laura dear, Raymond and I want you to enjoy these occasions as much as he does, so he asked me to talk to you and make sure you are comfortable with what has happened. "

As Tanya said this, she smiled to herself as she felt Laura slowly unwind and begin to accept the lies that she had just been fed. In fact, she and Raymond had discussed how best to exploit the young couple for not only their various sexual proclivities but also how to gain control of their lives and all their monetary assets.

As Tanya comforted the crying young woman who now sniffled at her chest, she bent down and softly kissed the top of her head and gently rubbed her hair whispering softly in her ear. "It's alright Laura for a young woman to have an older lover and as Raymond has told me, Mark comes up a little short in the bedroom, so you can't be blamed for being restless and a woman as young as you certainly need someone who is very virile."

At this point, Tanya considered telling Laura that her husband too was under her care, but knew that would be too much for the delicate little white girl to handle. Instead she went on with the exposition she had prepared, "Laura darling, Raymond is safe, secure, considerate and very concerned about you, and that is why I am here. I know you are confused and worried, that there is a strain between you and Mark and this is a time when you need someone you can confide in and trust to be discrete."

Drying the white wife's tears with a delicate handkerchief, she said softly, "Sweetie, I know that it is much easier to handle worries and anxieties when you can share them with someone and many times that can't be your husband, so you can trust me. Besides we all certainly want to maintain a quiet state of decorum because families are involved on both sides and we don't want to upset any parents or relatives and of course we need to worry about what some neighbors may think."

Tanya chuckled discretely and went on, "Raymond wants this to be very quiet and I certainly want that too. I imagine you and Mark want that as well, so we will all be adults about this and that is why I am here. Raymond is a very ferocious lover and he was worried that he might have been too forceful for your first few times, and he wanted someone to make sure you were OK, so here I am."

"You mean you really have no problem with Raymond and me, ma'am?" asked Laura incredulously.

"No not at all" , smiled Tanya saying, "Because when all is said and done, he will still be my husband, you will have your husband and I am sure we will all be friends for years and years."

In truth, the relationship Tanya had in mind was nothing like a friendship, but she needed to lure the gullible white girl in further.

She added helpfully, "Besides, I think you need someone you can count on to be there for you so why not me? I know what Raymond likes, how he thinks and what he expects so I can be like a mother to you as if you were just beginning to date. Doesn't that sound nice baby?"

Laura sniffled away a tear, and nodded her head.

Tanya added, "And we can discuss what happened between the two of you after the fact and I can also help you prepare for what he hopes to happen next. My relationship with Raymond is basically a mental one and I can definitely keep your husband busy so he won't interfere when he is not needed. How does that sound?"

"Would you really help me Dr. Anderson", asked Laura at last with hope in her voice.

"Of course sweetie, but from now on when we are alone, no more Dr. Anderson, just call me Mama, OK?" she said as she lifted the young woman's head from her chest and slowly kissed her forehead and then her cheek. "I'll be your mama and help you learn to please your master which will make you happier than you can imagine."

As Tanya kissed her cheek, Laura felt her breath on her ear and quietly moaned. Tanya again smiled and rubbed the young woman's back, "Yes, Mama will take good care of her little girl" and again kissed her and slowly lowered Laura's head to her chest as she rubbed her back and continued kissing her cheek, ears and neck.

Now the black skinned woman took a next step, one that she had taken with other white couples she had recruited into their community of upper class blacks. She explained, "I would love to have a 'pet name' for you too, dear -- to cement our relationship."

In reality, this was a tool she had used on prisoners, and one that went all the way back to the tradition of giving 'slave names' to Africans who had been brought to America during the days of the slave trade. Its purpose was to create a dissociative state in the person; taking their name away from them and assigning a new one given by their masters created a permanent bond. She did this for the same reason that she renamed Chris and Elise, who now belonged to the Smallwood family.

Tanya went on, "Well dear, I see that your middle name is 'Ann', so what about 'Annie'?"

Laura felt Tanya cushion her head on her breast and she inhaled the woman's perfume. She marveled at the flawless skin of her chest and watched the rise and fall of the perfect mounds as the blue stone rose and fell with her breathing.

Tanya felt Laura relax against her and knew that Laura was in the vulnerable state she had hoped for. She continued to hold her for a long time, talking to her about Dr. Jackson, how powerful he was, what a leader in the community he had become and how he delighted in Laura's company. Laura relaxed even more and felt Dr. Anderson slowly turn her head inward to her chest. She relaxed even more and soon felt her lips touching the tops of the enticing black breasts her face rested upon.

"I think I will like being your mama Annie," Dr. Anderson whispered as she slowly inhaled and allowed Laura's lips to contact her chest. Laura was by this time totally relaxed, inhaling the woman's scent and listening to her heartbeat.

The black goddess continued to slowly rub Laura's back and bent her head to whisper quietly in her ear. "Annie, do you want to be my little girl so I can teach you how to please your master?"

As she said this, her teeth lightly nibble on Laura's ear lobe and Laura felt herself tremble with pleasure as she heard her voice say, "Yes Mama, please teach me how to please Master."

The black-skinned woman felt the tremor in the young girl and smiled to herself, then quietly held Laura for another moment while Laura's lips gently kissed her soft, onyx mounds. Then Dr. Anderson lightly pushed her away saying, "Alright Annie, we have a lot to do today so we can't waste our time cuddling. We will have plenty of mother/daughter time later. Now, I understand you had a checkup last week and I want to know all about that. Then I want you to show Mama your house so I can give you some tips about what your master likes in the various rooms; after that we will talk about clothes and what Master expects from you socially."

Laura was disappointed that Mama had stopped the cuddling and at first was surprised that she knew about her appointment with Dr. Smallwood, but then realized that the master had made the appointment and had probably discussed it with his wife as a matter of course.

What Laura didn't know was that Dr. Smallwood had shared the transcript of Laura's exam with her and that they had discussed how best to further exploit the exam and manipulate Laura for their own ends. So it was with a real end in mind that Tanya began Laura's interrogation. "Now sweetie, your master tells me that you went to the doctors for a physical and some birth control pills. Was the doctor courteous and did he answer all of your questions?"

When Laura blushed a slightly and whispered, "yes Mama" in an embarrassed tone, Tanya knew her questions would make Laura relive the experience and it would give her first hand insight into how the young woman thought.

She pressed on, "Excellent, I am so glad because I want to make sure my girl is treated correctly and well. Also I want to make sure that you behave yourself in public because you represent me and of course your master now. So tell me what did the doctor say about you during your exam?"

Laura knew she shouldn't embellish her narrative or leave anything out since she assumed Mama could check with her master if she already hadn't.

"Well Mama, " Laura began, "Dr. Smallwood undressed me and began by inspecting my body and making notes. "

"Excellent, Annie" Tanya injected, "What was the thrust of Dr. Smallwood's remarks, and please don't leave anything out."

"Yes Mama," Laura said as she began to recount her embarrassing visit. "Dr. Smallwood had me wear a short paper robe and then told me to stand on a little stool in the examining room. He had a very pretty blond girl acting as his nurse during this exam and Dr. Smallwood told her to take notes of what he said. Her name was Elise, but she had a 'pet name', Leezie I think? Anyway, she was the one who put me in the examination room and helped me get into the paper robe. She was very nice to me, and told me not to be nervous. Even though Dr. Smallwood was a little curt, he was very, very good and would make sure I was okay."

Laura continued, "Then Dr. Smallwood removed the paper gown and told me to keep my arms at my sides as he inspected me."

She shook now as she continued, "He slowly walked all around me and touched me then ran his hands over my body as he looked at me. I was very embarrassed and the room was so cold I was almost shaking. He stood behind me and ran his hands down both my arms at the same time. Then he told me to raise my hands over my head and interlock my fingers."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds