• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 04

Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 04

12

The morning dawned bright and unseasonably warm for October. Ray skulked out of the young couple's house at around 8 A.M. Laura's pussy was still sore from the pounding she had taken, plus the fact he was inside her as they slept like spoons for most of the night. She started the shower and felt the warm comforting steam beginning to infuse the bathroom. As she looked at her body in the full length mirror, she could see bruising in places all over her tender white skin. Ray was an incredible lover, she thought, but a little rough on the hardware.

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders as if to say to herself, that was the price she had to pay to play in his league. Looking down at her pubis, she couldn't help but notice a mixture of red chafing and bruises. Curious, she fished a mirror from the vanity to inspect her pelvic area closely.

She squatted over the toilet and moving the mirror around to get a better view, she was somewhat amazed to see that in addition to the bruising, how round and gaping her vagina now was. She touched her pussy and was able to push her fingers inside without resistance, even though the walls were tender. God, she thought, that better contract somewhat before Mark got home.

She had several other indicators both visible and not, of having spent the night with the virile black man. Her breasts were tender and her nipples were red and raw from his hard sucking and many bites. Just touching her nipples made them hurt. She ran her fingers over the various love bites her man had laid on her and thought she would have to find a long sweatshirt to wear and even then cover her neck with a long scarf.

She turned to regard her backside in the mirror, and it was then she noticed for the first time the multiple bruises and hand prints on her heart shaped ass. A puzzled look came over her face as she saw how many there were. Her jaw dropped as she ran her hand over the bruises. She didn't exactly remember being spanked by Ray. Why not, she wondered? The marks certainly hurt now and she thought she should have felt them. Perhaps she had been in a bit of a mind fog.

She considered the 'mind fog' theory then smiled and shook her head as she acknowledged to herself that there were certainly moments yesterday where she felt something similar to an out-of-body experience. She felt like a different woman altogether yesterday, and certainly not in control of the situation in any way. Now she vaguely remembered, during the throes of passion while Ray doggie fucked her, that she had accepted Ray telling her he was going to mark her as a part of her discipline to leave a visible reminder of her role. She had been too enthralled in the ecstasy of the moment to object.

Now she mused that perhaps spanking had been a part of the discipline. She would have to take pains to hide her buns from Mark. He would be very upset with her letting someone spank her. In fact, she wasn't sure she understood it herself, but was forced to admit that it had added to what amounted to an unforgettable experience. Her nipples stiffened when she closed her eyes and let a few moments and images from yesterday invade her thoughts. She moaned and let out a deep breath.

Thank goodness, she thought, that she had scheduled her appointment with the gynecologist Dr. Jackson recommended for a week out. It would give things some time to heal up and the hickeys to disappear.

Thinking of the doctor visit made a sudden chill run down her spine. She had forgotten to douche this morning, and the realization that much of Ray's sperm was probably still inside her made her scramble to get find her douche. They had cuddled so lazily this morning, sleeping like spoons, with Ray's warm hard cock inside her, stroking her ever so slowly. Their lovemaking was so comfortable and so right that she had been in a state of constant bliss.

For nearly two hours this morning while they slow fucked, she had been lulled into a state of dreamy forgetfulness. He stroked her just enough to keep her sexual tension high, but her body was otherwise relaxed and receptive to his hands and lips. The warmth of his chest and belly against her back, and his kisses on the back of her neck made her sigh and moan constantly. When he finally came inside her, she was just aroused enough to trigger a deep throbbing orgasm inside her.

Her rippling pussy muscles had pulled his cum down toward her womb, and now the sudden remembrance of the pre-dawn hours had her squatting on the toilet and flushing her vagina with Massengill Douche. The liquid felt so cold going in and then warm coming out, and she was happy to see large gobs of thick cum flowing out with the wash.

She continued to sit on the toilet obsessively flushing her privates. She looked across the bathroom and saw herself in the large oval bathroom mirror. She shook her head and thought, God, Laura, what's come over you. Look at yourself, you're a total mess, and not only that you cheated on your sweet little husband. You're a slut and worse your boss's slut and even worse a married black man's slut! How could you do it? What would your parents think if they knew? What if someone told them! My God, what if Mark told them?

Her lower lip quivered as she thought about her husband and her marriage. Ray had told her this morning not to worry about anything, and that he would help her deal with Mark. He assured her that he had a good understanding of Mark; that her husband was obviously very aroused by black men and white girls as evidenced by the DVD collection, and deep inside, would be happy about their budding relationship.

After douching for several minutes, she showered almost obsessively, trying to scrub away any remnant of yesterday. Her skin was bright pick after several minutes of scrubbing with the loofah, and when her skin was pink and almost stinging raw, she turned off the taps, then dried her body with a soft towel, gently patting her thighs and her swollen pussy and walked back into the bedroom.

She had an uneasy feeling that there must be more of Raymond's cum inside her. They had fucked so much beginning yesterday afternoon and continuing until earlier this morning. She felt that no amount of douching could remove the remaining traces of him, and as she thought back over the emotional and sexual highs she had experienced, she wasn't really sure she really that was what she wanted.

Her iPhone rang in Mark's special chime. She felt such a confusing mix of emotions that her hand trembled and she hesitated to answer. What could she tell him? How could she explain what was running through her head and the feelings running through her body?

Awkwardly, she answered, "Mark? God, honey I was worried about you. I-I wanted to call you this morning but I was afraid you wouldn't want to talk with me. Did you stay at your mother's house the whole night?"

During the long pause, she thought of her situation. She loved Mark, she owed him so much, but these last couple days had opened a door to an entirely new world to her--a world that was at once sensual, and exciting beyond her wildest imaginings. She wondered if there was any way at all she could reconcile the two opposing emotions inside her, and then squeezed her eyes shut to drive Ray from her mind.

Adding to the discomfort she felt, Mark said nothing creating an awkward void in the conversation. Laura felt her stomach knotting up and bit her lower lip. She took a deep breath, and continued without thinking, "S-so honey, how is your morning going. Are you at work?"

There was still no response from Mark, so she rambled on mindlessly, "God, I missed you so much last night. Please say something Honey. I just want you home tonight so we can go back to the way things were before yesterday. Don't you want that Sweetie? Come home to me tonight. I really want to have a nice quiet dinner with you tonight and watch some TV, Honey. Can we do that? Maggie from across the street is going to drive me to the orthopaedist to get the ankle unwrapped, and then I will be able to drive. Won't that be great? We can have a nice walk on the City Docks this weekend and just hold hands. You know?"

The silence on the other end of the line was deafening. Her lower lip began to quiver, and tears began to gush out of her eyes. She cried convulsively, and blurted out, "Oh God, Mark. . . I am so very sorry. I know I hurt you. I know you're hurting. I-I-I know honey. Can you just come home tonight and we can just put all this behind us.

Finally Mark broke the silence. His chest was heaving and his voice cracked. He said, "I saw, Laura. I saw you with him. I saw how you were. I-I-I heard things too," then abruptly pushed the 'End' button.

My God, she thought, what have I done? What did he see? How could he? When?

She lay naked on the unmade bed, pulling a pillow over her head to shut out the light of day. She sobbed for a good half hour before a text alert chimed on her iPhone. Hoping it was Mark, she scrambled to reach the phone from the bedside. She read the text, which rather than being from her husband, was from Ray.

It read, "Hey baby. Still thinking about yesterday? I sure am. My cock is still a little sore from fucking you so much!"

Laura wiped the tears and snot away and focusing on the screen typed, "Oh God, yesterday was a huge mistake. I hate myself, Ray. We can never do that ever again."

Reading this, Ray felt a sudden explosive moment of mixed anger and panic, then quickly regained his calm composure. This was something he half expected. Obviously her nurturing nature and regard for her wimp husband was forcing her to have second thoughts. He would have to bring both of them back into line. He was not about to lose this beautiful white wife and her stunning body and sexual appetite because either she or her husband was getting a case of cold feet.

He texted her, "Give me a few minutes to walk outside, then call me.

Laura walked back into the bathroom, ran cold water over her face and put on a nightgown for the call, as if Ray might see her nakedness through the telephone.

She sat on the bed and dialed him from memory. Even though it would become the most important telephone number in her life, she had not yet recorded his private number to her speed dial list.

He answered and she took a deep breath before plunging into an awkward start, saying "Ray, we can't. . . I mean I can't. . . I mean, yesterday was a mistake. We ..."

Her voice trailed off and she was without words.

Ray responded sternly, "First of all, you will address me as 'Master' and then we can talk. Second of all, we can't 'undo' what is done, something that both of us want very much to continue. I will not allow that, do you understand? Now begin again."

Laura's face turned red and she started over, "My-my Ummm, my Master. Forgive me. I am upset. Mark apparently saw us yesterday. I don't know how or when. I think when we were making love in the dining room. I think he heard me say some things too -- that I wanted you more than him and things like that."

Ray cut her off quickly, saying, "First of all, we do not make love. We fuck. I fucked you as is my right as your master. You agreed that I should become your master, do not forget that. Ever. There will come a time when you will earn the right for me to make love to you, and I promise that you will never forget that time when it comes. For now though, you are mine to fuck as I please, and your husband is your cuckold. I will help you bring him into line, but you will have to learn to control his little tantrums. Do you understand?"

Laura was angry and upset at being talked to in this way. Her jaw was clenched as she began to respond, but before she could say anything Ray spoke again, "Laura, I will give you this one chance to stop this. Tell me honestly. . . If you want us to stop doing what we are doing. . . if you can deny yourself what we both already know you feel with me, I will stand aside. We will never be together again. Do you understand?"

He gave her a few seconds to consider his words then continued, "However, if we continue, I can take you to places and help you feel things you are not even capable of feeling right now. I will caution you now, that as we continue, things will go to a whole new level. You will be a different woman. Your husband and how you view him and yourself will completely change. The marriage you now have will change forever."

Laura bit her lower lip, and momentarily considered her next words carefully. She as much as she wanted her safe and respectable husband, she also was incredibly turned on by his words, by the prospect of what this new man in her life was now promising. He had already had taken her to erotic heights beyond her own imagining; was it possible that there was an undiscovered erotic landscape beyond where they had already explored? If anyone had told her a year ago that she would experience this level of ecstasy, she would have laughed at them.

Today was no laughing matter though. She needed to tread carefully with her powerful lover.

She began carefully saying, "No. I don't want it to stop. I don't. I-I I want things to continue. I want to go to the next level, whatever that is. I really do. You have already given me things -- feelings -- I never knew I could have. So yes, I want you. I want you very much. . . It's just . . . just. . ."

Ray picked up the thread, "Just. . .what Laura? What's the problem?"

His tone had become stern and her heart was beating like a little bird's as she continued, "I just didn't realize how much it would hurt Mark, you know? I thought it would be easier. I thought he wanted this. . . I thought he was even pushing me to be with you. Not in so many words exactly. . . but, well sort of unspoken. Now it seems like he is really hurting."

Ray replied angrily, "Look, I told you how to handle him. I even told you what to say. Can't you deal with your husband? Do I have to do it?"

With that, Laura broke down it tears, and said, "I-I I am so sorry. I love him very much, but I have these funny feelings inside for you and I don't know what to do."

After letting her cry for a few moments, Ray spoke again, this time more tenderly, "Laura, this one time I will not correct you for failing to address me properly. I do not mean to be harsh and you will find me a good and loving master. Give me Mark's phone number again. We will talk, and I assure you -- I promise you -- things will be fine. Do you believe me?"

Laura reached up to dry her eyes. She blew the snot from her nose and answered, "Uh-huh. . . I mean, yes my Master. I do believe you. I do."

She repeated the number for Ray, and was feeling slightly relieved. She said, "Master. Will you be gentle with him?"

Ray smiled to himself now. Pleased by her obedience, he said reassuringly, "Laura, I will help him understand his role. I want you very much, and nothing will stand in my way -- least of all, Mark."

As was his new habit, he took one of the pairs of her soiled panties from his coat pocket and rubbed it over his face, relishing in the delicate scent of her womanhood suffused with the fading fragrance of the perfume she customarily dabbed between her thighs. He rang off and told his administrative assistant he would be out for a long lunch.

The morning forced him to handle some tedious student life affairs. One was particularly annoying -- a group of female students felt that the football team had gotten off with a symbolic slap on the wrist after an incident in which a girl was given 'X' and then repeatedly fucked by members of the team. Ray needed to silence them while at the same time not come down hard on the championship football team. Ray promised the students to create a committee to work with the football team on their behavior, then sent Laura an email to assign her the task of meeting with the team.

Thinking of Laura forced Ray to settle back and contemplate how to handle her wimp of a husband. Deciding on an approach, he walked out into the mid-morning sun and dialed the husband with whom he was now, like it or not, inextricably linked.

In his cubicle, Mark's iPhone buzzed. He looked at the number, and recognizing it, his heart began to race as he tenuously answered, "H-Hello. This is Mark."

Dr. Jackson's eyebrow rose. He shook his head and began the conversation, "Yes, my friend. I know who it is. So tell me, did you enjoy the show yesterday? I made sure you had a prime view."

Mark's anger and his blood pressure both rose. He snapped back, "Damn you, I never knew it would be like this. . . It was so hard to watch. . . I never knew she would go through with it. . ." His voice rose attracting attention from adjacent cubicles. He continued, "I didn't. . .I didn't think it would be like that. . . "

He suddenly realized there was no privacy in the cubicle farm, and continued, "Wait. . . I need to go outside."

Racing down the stairs and out of the building, he pushed open the heavy door, and ran into the blinding sunlight. Breathless, he continued, "You bastard. . . You FUCKED MY WIFE. . . You BASTARD."

On the other end of the line, Ray gesticulated pushing his free hand up and down as if to calm the air. "Mark," he interrupted, "Mark, I hope we can talk in a friendly manner. Please. I consider us friends now; now that I am helping you realize a dream you obviously have wanted to turn into reality."

Using his most charming voice he told the husband, "Please don't lose your resolve to go to the obvious next step. You wife loves you very much and is very concerned for your emotions and your well-being."

Ray was using the same tone he had used to defuse the angry mob of co-eds a short time earlier. He was expert at damage control and charming his way into people's inner core. His technique was working its magic on Mark now as the husband's breathing became less audible over the line.

Ray continued, "Mark, believe me when I tell you this. Laura is a wonderful person and loves you more than anything, but she's very inhibited sexually. I have a feeling we both know that, and we both know that because of who you are to her. Mark, because of the history and baggage you both share, she will never become the erotically charged woman, willing to fulfill your every wish, everything that you desire.

Ray concluded, "Mark, you know Laura only wants to please you. She's simply waiting for you to be more consistent about what you want, and we both know what that is. Why can't you give her your complete approval so she can start pleasing you and fulfilling your fantasy without guilt?"

He licked his lips and continued, "Laura needs you to demonstrate your approval of me as well to help her fulfill that fantasy. I am simply helping Laura become the hot wife you obviously want her to be. It will take time and it will take patience and sacrifice on your part. Do you understand and believe that? Are you man enough -- do you have strength enough -- to work with me?"

On hearing this and feeling that his manhood was being brought into question, his attitude changed to one self-defense rather than supporting his wife. With no hesitation, he responded, "Of course I'm man enough. I just. . . Well, I just never expected it to look like that. I never expected Laura to react like that. I've never seen her, well. . .having sex, you know? And it shocked me is all. When I saw how she was with you, it made me feel. . ."

His voice trailed off and Ray took up the thread, "Feel how, Mark? Tell me. You were excited weren't you?"

Mark considered his answer, and then began slowly, "Dr. Jackson, may I call you Ray?"

In less than a month, Mark would refer to him as 'Master,' just as his delicate wife was learning to do, but today Ray was turning on the charm, "Of course Mark. Our relationship is an important part of how things will be between the three of us in future. Go on, my friend."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds