• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • An Accidental Love God Ch. 08B

An Accidental Love God Ch. 08B

Jana's Tale

The first thing you should know is that both Gina and I are actors living in LA. What you probably do not know is that acting in video games is turning into a very lucrative enterprise for actors, in particular women of a certain body type. Just check the acting credits on IMDB.com.

What "certain body type"? You ask a brilliant question. That would be the porn star body type. Both Gina and I have done everything possible to enhance our bodies. We both have surgically enhanced tits because fan boys love big boobs. We both eat right, exercise and make regular trips down to Mexico to pick up the steroids and other body building drugs that keep us looking our hottest.

When I graduated college I was an "artist" planning on doing Shakespeare and Becket (en Francais, mai oui!) . Then the rent came do and the rest is history. Actually, I still do the art theatre thing but for myself, not to pay the bills.

Gina and I met on our first video game shoot and we have been doing these games, B level sci-fi movies and comic-con and fan boy conferences ever since. This conference in San Francisco was a pain because of my makeup. To get it on they dipped me in a vat of green goo; to get it off required hours of bathing. It tended to streak onto anything I touched if I perspired at all, so I needed constant touch up all day. Standing in the heels all day was tough too. I can run in 4 inch stilettos and have the shin splints to prove it! I negotiate physical therapy for this into every one of my contracts.

We were invited to the soiree and Alan, bless his heart, actually recognized us. We had been introduced around and I found myself feeling like more of a tease than usual. Mind you, I cock tease fan boys for a living but I WANTED to tease now. I could tell from the grin on Gina's face she wanted to as well.

We sat with Alan, as Jeff was entranced with Jessica and were treated to long discussions about our films and sci-fi and game details. This guy knew things about our films and games we had forgotten.

We were sitting on the arms of the chair, so every time he turned to me I made sure he got a face full of green cleavage, pressing my boobs even closer to his face. Gina did the same, pressing her purple leather corset to Alan's bulging eyes.

By now you already have the details of the party, so I'll cut to our leaving.

By this time we were all a bit drunk... well Alan was shit-faced... and very very horny. Gina was pressed against Alan, kissing and licking his neck while I did the Orion slave girl dance to the hallway elevator music.

"Almost like secret dreams a bored ship captain might have." I teased.

"... actually like being taken advantage of..." Gina continued the old Star Trek dialogue.

"Wouldn't you say it was worth a man's soul?" I asked just as the elevator doors opened on our little scene. A couple well into their 70s stared out at us.

"Ummm... urk... we'll get the next one" Alan blurted. We laughed as the another door opened and we darted inside.

We kissed and dry humped Alan on the ride then danced down the hall to his room, wiggling our asses at him.

The nice thing about these costumes is that we can get to the body parts that give pleasure very quickly and easily. Gina was out of her panties and her garter of elf knives (they could hurt) before the door even shut and I followed quickly with my top and bottom pieces. You can still do the wild thing with boots on, after all. We were both on top of Alan, each pulling off a separate item of clothing. I pulled off his jacket tie and shirt, rubbing my firm body over his rather flabby body (why did he turn me on so?) while Gina pulled off his pants and was sucking on his cock, taking in every inch possible.

Once he was hard Gina bent over the king size bed and told Alan to stick it in her.

I was so hot and needed to participate, so I got on my knees between Gina's legs and licked and sucked her clit. Alan pounded into her with drunken abandon. There was no subtlety in this sex scene. Gina's clit was swollen and hot and I sucked it into my mouth.

"OH FUCK! OMIGOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Gina came with abandon and slumped against my face as I continued to lick.

"No! Too much!" she gasped, shuddering with too much pleasure.

"Good! My Turn!" I grabbed Alan and lay back on the bed, throwing my legs over his shoulders.

"Pound me!" I commanded.

Alan needed no further urging. He pounded into me, his balls slapping against my ass.

Gina now had access to my clit and soon she was licking and sucking it, occasionally deep throating Alan's cock when he wanted a change of pace.

This was one of my favorite positions and the added stimulation of Gina's mouth on my clit sent me over the edge.

"O GOD! O GOD! O GOD!" I came

I have always been blessed with easy multiple orgasms and soon I was crying out again with pleasure. Then a third time; then a fourth! The contractions of my fourth sent Alan over the edge and he shot a surprising large amount of spunk, first into me then onto Gina's face.

"OOOOOOO! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" he cried as he came.

We all lay over the bed recovering.

"You have no idea how much this is a dream come true." slurred Alan drunkenly.

"Think you can stay awake? We'll clean up and come back for more."

We went to the bathroom. Gina washed the spunk off her face while I stepped into the shower to remove what was left of the green makeup.

"Gina, can you help me get this crap off my back?" I asked.

"Gladly."

Gina stepped into the shower and helped me scrub my back and my legs, then she spent a great deal of time soaping and rubbing my ass. Soon she was washing between my legs... not that there was any green makeup left but I was not complaining.

"MMMM good." I moaned.

I turned and kissed her deeply feeling her shower wet tits against mine. She felt so good. I reached down and began to caress her pleasure points.

"You may need a tongue bath down there." I suggested and once again was on my knees.

Gina wrapped a leg over my shoulders and leaned back against the shower wall while I licked her. She moaned and pressed my face into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh you are good! Just like that! God I love it!" she moaned.

I slipped a finger inside her and she gasped in pleasure. I slipped in a second finger, curling it around to her G spot.

"YES!" she cried and shuddered with orgasm, collapsing into my face.

"I need more cock." I said and we dried off and headed outside.

Alan had passed out and was snoring drunkenly. We could not wake him.

"Shit!" I pouted.

"There's plenty of room on this bed. We could do each other on it."

"Look at all the green makeup on the sheets." I complained. "Do yu really want that back on you?"

"I've got an idea." Gina said.

We put on our costumes, leaving Alan a thank you note, and walked the halls to the room used by the gaming company. We had left our street clothes there too. As expected, the head programmer was still there, busy tweaking the game for its release.

I spun him in his chair to face me.

"You need to relax." I said, rubbing his shoulders and pressing my tits to his face.

"Definitely" said Gina and pressed her own tits to the back of his head.

"Ahhh no, ladies I really need to finish this!" he protested.

"But we know you fantasize about us." Gina said.

I added "That's why we are always in such hot costumes, right?"

"Well yeah! But...."

I never heard the protest as I planted a kiss on his lips and drove my tongue into his mouth. I grabbed and stroked his cock through his kakis.

"Gina, he is not wearing any underwear". I observed. "You naughty boy."

I got down on my knees again (I'd have bruises but I did not care) and pulled his cock from his pants. He was huge! Soon Gina was joining me and we took turns sucking and licking the shaft as he moaned in pleasure.

"I've got to have this thing in me!" I exclaimed. The programmer got out of his clothes as I sat on his deck, pushing his laptop aside. I spread my legs and got my first look at his body. The man worked out! He was gorgeous. Guys, a tip, if you are in shape less fat covers your cock and we LOVE that!

"You like being taken advantage of?" he asked, echoing the Star Trek dialogue. Geeks! I tell ya.

"Fuck yes! Do me! Now!"

He plunged his cock into me and I shrieked with surprise and pleasure. He was the BEST lover I had ever. Gina played with herself as I moaned and bucked into him. He wsa so good

Soon I was coming, literally screaming with pleasure. No man had done that to me before. He had amazing control and brought me off several times.

"Your turn." He said to Gina, pulling out of me and grabbing her. Gina liked it from behind and bent over the desk. He plunged into her and she too was soon screaming with orgasm. I stood against him, kissing him and rubbing against him as he began to moan himself.

"Let me lick you." I begged.

He took out his cock and rubbed it between Gina's ass cheeks until I grabbed it and took the length in my mouth.

"OOOO FUCK!" he yelled as he shot into my mouth. I could not possibly swallow it all and the leftovers drooled out onto Gina's ass.

We all got dressed and went back to his room for several more sessions.

I never found out what happened to Alan. As for the programmer and I, we are now living together and Gina is a frequent guest.

Wrap up

It is the Accidental Love God again. I met Jeff for breakfast . He seemed a tad worse for wear but would survive. Alan was incredibly hung-over but did remember the important details, at least.

Alan did complain about the green makeup all over the place, wondering how he would explain it to his wife. Luckily he could simply hide the stained suit in his car and simply drop it off at the dry cleaners at his leisure. The shirt was beyond repair but Alan hid it and used it for the memories.

Both guys said that the party was a dream come true and both guys signed consulting contracts in the $500,000 range that day.

This sort of pocket picking rather endeared me to the company and allowed me to build my own little kingdom, which I will tell you about soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • An Accidental Love God Ch. 08B

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds