• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 01

Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 01

12

Dear readers,

you might have read my Happy Home. I narrate you how my happy home is depraved in to a debauchery house. Read and decide what is the reason for our fall, whether the greed or destiny.

*

It was a hot Sunday. After intense fucking session, both Varun and I laid on the bed. Varun fixed himself on my flat slender tummy and playing with my bosom with both his hands as I stretched my hand and stroking his dick.

"Dear, as I already told you I have applied a contract in your name" Varun said.

"Yay! What happened to it?" I inquired.

"Your application is short- listed as one of the three eligible contractors." "That's great news! You have to give me a nice gift" I squeezed his dick with full force.

"But there is a problem," he said gloomily. I gestured what it is.

"Two IAS officers have to select the final winner of the contract, which is worth twenty millions and would fetch us four million rupees." "That's what I already know." I quipped.

"Today the agent of the officers' met me."

"What did he tell? Why are you so bleak? Tell me the facts."

" It is painful to tell you. OK leaves it." Varun sadly replied, "We can have another one, no problem."

"But, tell me what happened? Why are we loosing this contract after being culled so close?"

" We were not culled so close because of our worth. The two officers selected our firm after seeing your photos in the application." Varun revealed in a lugubrious low tone.

" One is Abhishek Sharma, the deputy collector and another is Imthequab Ahmed, the Joint collector and both are womanizers and so they have tagged your name to assay whether they can set you on their bed or not. The broker told me that otherwise the contract will go to one of the three who would fetch them a bribe of 4 million rupees."

I was in deep shock and took time to digest what I heard.

Varun continued "Both ways it is not possible for us. If we fetch 4 millions we cannot get any thing from the contract but a loss. There is no scope that you would accept the proposal of having them in your bed. So I wish to leave the proposal altogether."

That was more shocking for me. Varun feared that I might not accept this immoral proposal, which means that it was acceptable to him. As a man possessing me in all aspects he should have refused, kicked the person who brought it and should not have revealed this to me at all. Nevertheless, he was not only informing me of the proposal but also telling in a despairing and crestfallen tone. This hurt me a lot. I recovered quickly.

"What if we get this contract? And What if we loose this?" I asked sternly and bent down to take his cock in to my mouth.

"We'll become rich and with 4 millions. We can get more contracts and more money. Even though I am doing a good Government Job, the people are not respecting us because of our caste. If we earn more money, we can get that respect irrespective of our caste. More over having money will enable us to help our people."

Being busy with his huge erected lollipop, I did not answer. Dear hubby also changed into 69 position, dragged my thighs over him and clamped his lips on my clit. "oooooooohhhhhhhhh," I moaned.

His tongue is going deep in to my puss and I am sucking his shaft. His tongue is exploring my puss and he is biting and licking my clitoris and I cum immediately and moaned loudly.

I crawled over him in the prone position and reached his foot and my love pond is hovering above his pole. I saddled on his body, my feet were in his armpits and my face is between his shins. I lowered my leaking hole on his pole, lifted my upper body from my waist straight and brought it back in an arch. Hubby's hard knoll filled my love-crack. I arched back my upper body and bent in a semi circle. The head reached his chest so that he could reach my lips by slightly elevating him up.

In this position, I moved my body up and down to thump on his shaft. His hands landed on my tits, which were in the air, and he was kissing lip lock with frenzy.

I was looking like O in this position and he was like a straight line. The rock hard tool was riving the soft and slippery lips and was drilling fully into my chasm and I was kissing my dear hubby as he was tweaking my tits. I reached the zenith of orgasm and cum again and again. My darling hubby also reached his climax and jets of his sperm hit deep in my gorge like a fountain. We both moaned loud to the top of our voices. We drooped on the bed and relaxed. He snuggled me and slept with his head on my breast.

Having two men at a time is my favorite fantasy before my marriage with this monster cock. However, after the marriage I do not have any time or gap to have fantasies because he is filling me always in all the holes. Before marriage, there are many suitors for me and all of them treated me like a queen. If I accept to go to a cinema with them, they feel like they got a boon.

Once I was invited to cinema by Brahmin boy. I invited another boy friend, took three tickets and waited for them. They both were angry to ogle at one another. They could not speak because if they show their anger I may cancel the programme. Such is my charisma in my college days.

In the theater, both of them compromised and sat on either side of me. Even before the picture began, they had started groping my tits under my dress. Each one was slapping the others hand and I warned them if they quarrel any more I would go away. They kept quite until the film began. After film began they un-buttoned my shirt and in compromise each owned one tit and pressed with both hands on one tit. Four hands were caressing my boobs and they bent their heads and sucked as if calves milk the udder. Meanwhile, I stroked their dicks each in one fist. They ejaculated in my hands but did not stop sucking my mammary and mauling my tits with both hands. After some time I stroked their dicks again for second ejaculation.

They sullied my hands four times each before the film ended. If one calls this as threesome that was my first threesome. I never tried to make these fantasies happen. The fantasies are just dreams. I never allowed any one to enter any of my holes until I marry this debonair called Varun. My dear hubby has a huge monstrous shovel and it is digging me deep every night. Therefore, I do not have any fantasies.

As I am swimming in my fantasies and nostalgia there was movement on my chest. Dear Hubby woke up and sucking my mammary. I hugged his head with both my hands " Is it sure that we would get the contract if I lose my chastity." asked as if I was countenancing his proposal.

"Don't talk about chastity. Think of our ancestors your grandmother is a fuck slave of a Brahmin and actually, she was born to a Rajput, so you got this color from the north Indian Brahman and structure from a Rajput warrior. Our fore fathers and mothers are oppressed and used filthily by these caste people. What we are doing now is to get ourselves rich and teach them a lesson," Varun harangued angrily.

"OK my dear imp fucker, when will they come?" I conceded without saying "yes."

Hubby mounted on me and kissed me deep in lip lock and I understood he was relieved from pressure with my acceptance. He started fucking me wildly.

Next day the broker of the IAS officers came to our home to talk the terms with Varun. I served him a coffee. He was stunned by looking at me and was amazed. It was 8 AM and I was in the middle of house chores and sweating profusely in the nightgown. The sweat made the gown a little transparent, more over it is very tight, and showing all the assets, I had.

"Oh! Varun you are extremely lucky to have such a fucking hot wife!" he exclaimed and continued, "I wonder why these people are after a fuck in lieu of money? Now I understand why it is so, and how was your application short listed?" He winked at me lewdly and did not take his eyes from me.

"Ok... tell me what's the deal and when?" Varun asked seriously.

"They both will come to your home on next Saturday and leave your home on Sunday evening. While leaving they will sign on your sanction papers and you decide what would you give me for arranging this deal?" the pimp winked again at me. I sneered at him.

"Why both of them at a time?" Varun posed a stupid question.

"Hee! Haw! Great question! Who would like to let the other man fuck this sexy siren first? Both of them are already on dispute who would fuck your hot wife first. I think there may be a quarrel between them for the first fuck with your hot wife. That is why; I arranged it in your home because this is an independent house. You and your wife can manage and compromise them. If it were in a hotel their quarrel about first fuck of your wife may attract the media persons." the broker gave a speech, looking at me nefariously.

I was very angry and wanted to slap this pimp and kick him with my legs. Alas! "When accepted to slide, one has to slide where it reaches, we do not have a choice in the level of sliding" I told myself and nodded to Varun.

"OK it's a deal and I will pay you one lakh as soon as the officers signed on my papers." Varun finished.

"Yes, one lakh is not a big thing for you because you have perfect investment in your home as your wife." he chortled at me and showed a sign of fuck with his fingers.

I felt bad and humiliated when a pimp like him is also commenting me in a filthy way. The language he used is highly offensive and insulting, but what to do? When one is greedy, one does not have any choice to retort. Therefore, I went in leaving the deal to Varun. After 15 minutes, Varun came into kitchen.

"Did that pimp go away?" I asked angrily. "Ya he went." Varun replied.

"Therefore, the days fixed to decide our fate are next Saturday and Sunday!" I exclaimed. Varun nodded pretending sadness.

"Don't pretend to be sad" I said curtly "Your heart is beaming with joy for you are going to achieve what you aim"

"OK dear, let us plan what to do on those fateful days." he replied.

"It's alright; go ahead with your plans." I flouted and concentrated on the work I had. Varun silently went to his office thinking about the strategy to be followed on Saturday and Sunday.

I the night after the wild fuck, during which I was very aggressive, I asked, "So what did you plan."

Varun was supine and I rested my head on his chest and my breast on his tummy and my thigh on his thigh and tightly embraced him.

"I collected some information about both the officers." Varun continued, "Abhishek Sharma is a Brahman and pure white in color. Imthequab Ahmed is a Muslim and brown in color. Both are notorious for their corruption and womanizing ways. Both are working in their present positions for two years. Because of the corruption cases against them they were not promoted otherwise, they would have been District Collectors by this time. Sharma is 35 and not married Ahmed is 45 married. If one of them liked a woman in their offices or any visitors on their offices, they discuss and plan how to get that woman in their bed and they both would share that woman on the same bed. To get a woman in their bed they will not hesitate even to blackmail. Both of them had to sign on the sanction papers of our contract and they were attracted by your photos submitted along with your application and short-listed our application. Otherwise the first time application of a contractor would get the least consideration."

"Therefore, I have to satisfy them simultaneously." I inquired.

"Yee, obviously, I will buy a sexiest dress for you because the first impression must be the best."

"OK, then?"

"They are drunkards, so I have to get some foreign whiskey bottles and a few beers. If they insist, you also have to drink with them."

"Pch, once ready to yield to depravity we cannot stop where we want to stop. Only the destiny will decide what encompass us." I said pathetically.

"It's true, my dear Suzzi, but I love you the most, even than myself, come what may?" he continued, "As long as we love each other destiny cannot harm us."

"It's true my dear imp fucker, I love you and I can't live without you." I took his dick in my fist. His nine-inch pipe got ready immediately as soon I touched it. He got ready within seconds and reached the monstrous size. This time I lay on my left side and lifted my right leg up in the air and he also turned on right side and I guided his tool in to my love-pot and he fucked me vigorously in that position, sucking my tits. I thought that the prospect of his wife being fucked by two at a time might have turned him also.

Next day he went for shopping and bought a white chiffon saree with black beads, red lace and gold color embroidery and the saree was totally transparent and see- through material. He bought a blouse made of elastic leather, which is looking like a bra. Two padded cups in front and an inch back strap with a hook. It is sleeve less, no shoulder straps and the back was covered with only a strap. He intentionally bought a small size. My cups are 34D whereas he bought 32 D size. The cups covered only the pinnacles of knockers. The bases of the mounds were nude and the V shape blouse revealed large cleavage. The low cut blouse is studded with a shining stone in the thin joint of the cups. The material was leather and padded. Only support, the blouse had, was the back strap and no shoulder straps. If one pulled the cups down my boobs would be exposed totally and no need to unhook or unzip.

The saree is Rs. 10,000/- whereas the blouse is Rs. 7,000/-. He also bought mini skirt made of jeans to wear instead of petticoat. It just covered my ass cheeks in back and crotch in front. The pleats of the saree have to be tucked into the mini skirt and the transparent saree will show off the thighs and legs.

"So," I paused, "You are investing a lot to transform your dear wife into a slut."

"Oh, no, don't make such cruel comments, my dear imp." Varun kissed me and hugged me tightly.

"OK, my dear imp fucker, what else to do." I questioned, "The blouse cups are pointed too much even for a slut what to do?"

Varun took the scissors, cut the small pointed part and made a hole there. "Now they will be sexier and not embarrassing. Is it OK now?" It seems that in place of pointed cups, my nipples will protrude from the blouse and I can imagine what it will look like from the transparent saree.

"I will follow whatever you plan to get our goal," I continued, "and what about food for two days. I cannot cook because my concentration will be elsewhere. So arrange food and breakfast from a hotel. I don't think these drunkard bastards will take tea or coffee."

"OK, done."

The fateful Saturday arrived silently. I took head bath and cleansed every part of my body thoroughly. I removed the hand shower and cleansed the ass and puss with jets of water so that there was very little smell in those parts. I look at myself in the mirror. My tits were a good size and I liked the way they swung slightly as I move and bounced if I walk. My nipples were hard and standing out like organ stops.

"I reckon I could hangout any man on them," I told myself.

In-spite of the constant use by Varun there is no sag in my boobs. They are smooth, slender and tight and they are milky white color, aureoles are pink and nips are pale black. My tummy is flat and toned, mainly because of my regular yoga practice and my running. I am very flexible. I bent forward to touch my head to my knees and enjoyed the stretch of my spine as I did so. I can bend my body to even impossible positions to commons.

As I stood up again I looked at my cleanly shaven, silky and smooth pussy. I parted my legs, tilted my pelvis upwards and could see my secret lips, moist, now beginning to spread apart. The labia are pink and the vertical lips are red. The bud is hidden under the soft rosy petals. I touched the clitoris.

"Yes," I said to myself, "I could be a slut."

I came out of the bathroom at 9AM and Varun was ready with the dress. At first, he wiped my boobs thoroughly and applied honey on them and he asked me to lie down on bed and poured honey deep in my pussy also. He wore me the bra like leather jacket on my boobs and took care that nipples came out of the holes he made, then the shorts and finally the saree.

He wrapped the saree twice around my waist, tucked the pleats into the mini-skirt and wrapped the remaining saree around my chest and onto the shoulders. The part of the saree, which covered the chest and shoulders, is called "pallu." He arranged the pallu as an expert. The saree material is very smooth and it is very difficult to keep the pallu in place because the blouse does not have the sleeves or shoulder straps. My dear hubby got me ready as perfect slut to be fucked by two fiends.

Varun wore a cream color suit he looks elegant and decent, but I look like a costly slut. I laughed to my self but did not comment.

At exactly 10 AM, a car entered our premises and blew a horn. A car pulled up our driveway, "Here we go, I bet you that's our ride," Varun said.

I straightened up, "Are you sure about this?"

Varun looked at me, "Are you changing your mind?"

I shook my head, "No, no. Just nervous, I know how much you wanted this..."

"Only if you want it too," Varun cut me off, "You know I won't force you to do anything you don't want."

"Don't worry, I'll try!"

"You really look sexy," he said as he opened the door. I knew that we were entering uncharted waters and I wondered to myself if it would last here or!!!!

Varun went to receive them. I got a tension in the body and shivering at the same time, as an unknown excitement crept in. Within 5 minutes all, the three came in. Sharma wore brown suit and Ahmed wore a white suit. Ahmed's head is bald and Sharma has thick hair on head. Their mouths and eyes were wide open when they saw me; it seems I am looking 10 times sexier they imagined from my pic. They leered at my body and I saw raw lust in their eyes.

Varun introduced me to them. I said "Namaskar" and joined both hands. However, Ahmed stretched his hand straight to me and said, "Glad to meet you young lady."

I joined my right hand with him and he did not leave my hand even after I said, "Thank you, sir; I am privileged to meet you, sir."

Sharma also stretched his hand and greeted me, but as Ahmed did not leave my right hand, I offered my left hand to Sharma. Both of them felt the smoothness of my palms for a long two minutes and then took their seat on sofa leaving me. It was very difficult for me to hold the pallu for two minutes from falling down. We arranged two sofas opposite each other and a round table between the sofas. Varun and I sat in the sofa opposite them.

Their eyes were peering deeply, lustily into my bust, which was peering through the transparent pallu showing off the blouse and cleavage.

"Is there any difficulty for you because of us?" Sharma inquired.

"No, sir, not at all, our home has become pious with your entry."

(("You are dirty rogues and your entry depraved my home," my inner mind is shouting.))

"It's good to hear," Sharma and Ahmed, giggled as if it was a joke. "Sir, any tea, coffee or," Varun asked Sharma.

"No, No," saying so Sharma took the phone and ring to his driver" Bring the suit case and basket to the main door" he ordered.

Both of them lit cigarettes. As Varun does not have the habit of smoking this is the first cigarette smoke in my home.

Varun understood why he called the driver and told, "Sir, I have two full bottles of Johny walker black label for you."

"Oh its good, but our brand is VAT 69" and both of them cackled again as if it is a joke.

I understood why he stressed the word 69 and giggled and praised him " You are very witty, sir."

They laughed loud again. They could not take their eyes from my bust and I observed crude lust in their eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds