• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homelands Pt. 04 Ch. 01

Homelands Pt. 04 Ch. 01

123456

######################

Author's note

Part Four takes the story to a new setting. It is not necessary for you to have read Parts One, Two, and Three to enjoy Part Four, though it would probably help.

The Homelands will eventually consist of fifteen parts, broken up into three trilogies. The first three parts were set in Autumn. The next three will be set in Summer. Then there will be three each set in Spring and Winter. The final three will tie everything together.

I'm going to start including more detailed author's notes, and including them not only at the start of each chapter, but each scene. Hopefully, this will avoid the confusion that some readers felt in the past.

As ever, if you have questions feel free to email me. Or leave a comment. Either way, I'll try to respond in a timely manner.

This is primarily an incest story, but it is also sci-fi/fantasy, and supernatural elements are not incidental to the plot. Additionally, many chapters will feature elements of other categories, particularly group sex and anal.

All sexual acts are consensual and involve parties who are at least eighteen years of age.

########################

########################

Cast of Characters

Gabriela : Wife of Jennifer. Mother of Eric and Patty. POV character.

Jennifer : Wife of Gabriela. Mother of Nick, Veronica, and Annie.

Eric : Gabriela's son. POV character.

Nick : Jennifer's son. POV character.

Patty : Gabriela's daughter. POV character.

Veronica : Jennifer's daughter. POV character.

Annie : Jennifer's daughter.

Wes : Gabriela's brother. Father of Olivia and Kurt.

Zoey : Wes' wife. Mother of Olivia and Kurt.

Olivia : Wes' daughter. Cousin to Eric and Patty.

Kurt : Wes' daughter. Cousin to Eric and Patty. POV character.

########################

########################

Scene 1

Setting: Gabriela and Jennifer's home in Los Angeles.

POV: Gabriela

#########################

Gabriela gave a start at the sound of her son's voice.

"Mmm," he'd said. Taking a few whiffs of the freshly baked cookies she'd just taken out of the oven, Nick added, "Smells good."

"Thanks, dear," she said, feeling blood rush to her cheeks.

For a moment there, she'd thought that "Mmm" had been for her, not for the cookies. But of course that was completely ridiculous.

Not because he was her son or anything.

No, they'd crossed that bridge a few years ago.

Both she and her wife had. And they'd done so with both of their sons. As well as two of their three daughters.

Yet, there were two reasons it would be absurd for Nick to be referring to her even so.

First, he wasn't actually her son. He was Jennifer's. And though the two women had raised all five of their children together after Hank had left them, and had done their best to convince themselves and their children that they were one big, happy family, the truth about which woman had given birth to which children wasn't much of a secret. Gabriela and her two children had bronze skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Jennifer and her kids had caramel skin, black hair, and brown eyes. Patty, who was Gabriela's, had inherited neither her mother's height nor her temperament. And Annie was an extrovert, whereas Jennifer and her other two children were introverts. But all in all, the two mothers realized that it was common knowledge that Eric and Patty were Gabriela's, while Nick, Veronica, and Annie were Jennifer's. It didn't matter that they'd never told their kids as much. Nor that they'd done their best to avoid playing favorites.

Well, Jennifer had, anyway.

Gabriela had to admit that she hadn't been so good about treating Nick the same as Eric. She hadn't shown Patty any favoritism over the other girls, but Eric? Her gorgeous stud was another story. What woman could manage to behave as if he wasn't special?

But it was more than that. Yes, Gabriela had never showered Nick with attention the way she had Eric, and the youth had to have noticed. But she doubted he'd have been as interested in her as he was Jennifer even if she had. No mere step-mother could ever make a boy's cock throb the way his real mother could.

Not among their kind, anyway.

The other reason Nick couldn't have been ogling her was that she was wearing her mortal disguise. As she usually did, except behind closed doors. Because until Jennifer's youngest daughter came of age, they had to keep up appearances. Had to pretend to be normal. To be mortal. Had to hide their supernatural powers. Even when Annie wasn't around. There was too much risk that she'd see something she shouldn't otherwise.

And in her mortal guise, Gabriela was pushing fifty, overweight, and altogether less than desirable. Not like her wife. Somehow, Jennifer had managed to age a bit more gracefully. And not by cheating, either. Both of them had used their powers to ensure that their assumed personas would age like mortals would. Jennifer was more careful about what she ate, and practically lived in the gym. While juggling a career. And spending no less time with the kids than Gabriela. Though she'd grown soft and saggy in certain areas, Jennifer still had something of a six pack, and her thick lower body was more muscle than fat.

There were men who'd say that Jennifer had the better body even if they could see their true forms. But Gabriela had never been ashamed of her real appearance. She was curvaceous, yes. And, at some point, that had apparently become a nice way of saying something unflattering. At least, as far as the fashion industry was concerned. But her stomach was flat, and her waist impossibly thin, relative to her broad hips and generous breasts. She had a classic hourglass. And then some. In her less modest moments, Gabriela liked to tell herself that she was built like a fertility goddess. So, yes, some men might have preferred Jennifer, even though the short brunette was no stick figure herself. And still others might even find the both of them a bit too curvy. But in that form, her true form, Gabriela liked the way she looked.

And she knew that Nick preferred his women voluptuous.

So if she'd been standing there in all her natural glory, perhaps wearing a skimpy outfit, her son might very well have been referring to her and not the stupid cookies.

But she wasn't.

At the moment, she was a round, middle-aged woman who was wearing threadbare sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. Her hair was a mess, and her soft, wrinkled face bore no makeup. Not exactly what you'd call irresistible.

Truth be told, she couldn't even blame Nick.

So it was that she was more than a little surprised when he put his hand on her ass and leaned down to whispered in her ear. "House all to ourselves."

Her mouth worked, but no words came.

He was right. Annie was at the mall with her friends, and probably would be for several hours. Eric had gone to over to her brother's house, to see his cousin. Once Olivia got her hands on him, she wasn't likely to let go. Veronica and Patty had left not fifteen minutes ago to go see a movie. Jennifer, of course, was at the gym.

There was no telling how much longer she'd be. But if she came home while they were going at it, she'd probably just join in. And Nick would be the happier for it. So that was hardly an argument against his suggestion.

Still, it felt like she should protest.

She wasn't sure why. Just a moment ago, she'd been disappointed at the thought that he hadn't meant that. And she wasn't getting nearly enough attention from the son she really wanted in her bed. Nor was her brother a reliable fallback option he once had been. Not the way he used to be. Back before Olivia came of age. Lately, it was all but impossible to get him to set foot outside his house. Her slut of a niece wasn't content to steal one man from her. She had to have both Gabriela's son as well as her brother. Leaving Gabriela with few options other than making do with her wife. And though she didn't object to sleeping with women, she needed a good stiff dick every now and then.

Or several times a day, for that matter.

Yet, maybe because she wanted to know that he couldn't be talked out of it, or maybe because she spent so much time pretending to be an ordinary mom that it sometimes took a little effort to slip entirely out of the role, she found herself saying, "We really shouldn't."

"I don't really care what we should do."

Gabriela drew a deep breath.

He gave her ass a good squeeze.

God, but his strong hands felt nice. And the fact that he didn't seem to care that she was wearing her mortal form was having a definite effect on her too.

"Let's at least go upstairs," she panted.

Nick was kneading her ass like dough while nibbling at her neck and ears. At first, she wasn't sure if he'd even heard her. Or if her words had penetrated the lustful fog shrouding his young mind. She was on the brink of deciding that it was enough to have officially registered her concern, that she should simply let him have his way with her right there, when he finally pulled back.

Her knees wavered and her lungs pumped like bellows. Damn. The kid hadn't done much more than grope at her some, and she was all worked up.

Of course, it wasn't an entirely natural reaction. She'd felt his Libido pressing against her every bit as much as she had his stiff manhood. And neither was particularly modest.

Eric had more potential than Nick did, as he did in so many other ways. But Nick was far from weak. And he was more patient than Eric. He had a knack for reading Libidos that Gabriela herself couldn't help but envy, and she had more than a few years of experience on him. Moreover, he could not only read them, but manipulate them.

He'd been gently stroking her supernatural pleasure center, and there wasn't a woman alive who could stand up to that for long without getting a little hot and bothered. It was such a simple trick, but there were plenty men among their kind who hadn't learned to use it. Or who knew how, but didn't bother to put that knowledge to use.

Without a word, Nick took her by the hand and led her up to the master bedroom.

Once inside, he wasted no time in tossing her onto the bed. Not forcefully. If she'd offered any resistance, he'd have let go.

At least, she thought he would have.

Nick had never been quite as inclined to simply take what he wanted as Eric was. But no one would make the mistake of calling the boy meek. He was attentive to the wants and needs of those around him in a way that Eric never would be. But he wasn't obsequious, the way her brother, Wes, could sometimes be.

Those two comparisons remained forefront in her mind as her wife's son knelt before her and pleasured her orally. Eric didn't like going down on her. She didn't think it was because he thought no real man would lower himself to such an act. At least, she hoped he wasn't one of those. But she'd known the pleasure of her own son's tongue far less often than she'd have liked. And when she had, there was no question that he didn't bring the same enthusiasm, patience, and skill to the table as Nick did.

Her brother was more than happy to perform cunnilingus. Fancied himself something of an expert too. And he wasn't bad. Wes was easily the most talented guy she'd ever come across, in that particular department, prior to Nick coming of age. Maybe even for a while after that. But it hadn't taken Nick long to show her just how unnecessary it was to judge men by different standards than women.

She'd assumed that Wes looked up at her constantly, silently imploring her to tell him he was doing a good job, because he simply didn't know what she was feeling. Had no way of knowing. And she'd assumed that Jennifer didn't do that because Jennifer had a pretty good idea of how what she was doing must have felt.

Sex with Jennifer was... well, it was what it was. No more and no less. Which was no substitute for what she really craved. That was for sure. But during the eighteen long years in which she'd waited for her son to come of age, Gabriela had come to believe that the one thing no man could ever do for her as well as Jennifer could was pleasure her orally.

Then Nick went and proved her wrong.

Which was not to say that he was better than his mother. Only that the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree. He was a little more aggressive than Jennifer. But Gabriela wasn't entirely sure that was a bad thing. And he didn't need constant feedback from her. If she asked him to ease up because he was overstimulating her clitoris, which he'd had a tendency to do at first, he'd ease up. If she thought he was being too coy, neglecting her little lady too much, which he'd done for a while after she'd told him a few times that he was a little overbearing, he would see to her needs. In short, the boy was very much open to feedback. He just didn't seek it out when she wasn't in the mood to provide it, caught up as she was in the act of enjoying his efforts.

Eric was the same way. When it came to everything else. It was hard not to conclude that her son just wasn't very interested in giving head.

Soon enough, though, she found herself comparing Nick to his brother or hers less and less. He didn't leave her any room to. As his tongue and fingers worked their magic, she found it hard enough just to keep from being pulled out to sea entirely, left to drift in an ocean of pure euphoria. Incapable of so much as remembering her name.

Only after a very intense orgasm, when her son stood up and smiled down at her as he cleaned his face off, did Gabriela finally realize she still hadn't reverted to her true self.

She blushed.

Then realized that Nick really didn't care. He hadn't simply been pretending not to care in order to get her excited. If he was any less interested in her while she was like this, and just about had to be, he didn't let it show.

Gabriela shuddered.

Damn, but Jennifer had given birth to one hell of an amazing stud. He wasn't as built as her own son, nor as handsome. What with those dimples and all, "cute" was a much better word for him. He had a boyish charm that was undeniably effective, but was at the same time no rival for Eric's intense, unrivaled beauty. Nick's sleek torso was hard and muscular, to be sure, but it lacked the bulging, rippling strength that made Eric so irresistible. He was also more than a little nerdy. Not to the point of being socially inept, but he definitely didn't do well with parties. It had surprised precisely no one when he'd gotten accepted to Caltech. Gabriela had never been particularly interested in geeks. Those flaws might have led her to prefer Eric even if it hadn't been true that one of the boys was the fruit of her own garden, while the other she'd merely helped to raise. But Nick was something.

She wouldn't trade Eric in for him. But if she'd had Nick warming her bed a few nights a week whilst waiting for Eric to come of age, rather than Wes, those eighteen years would have been a lot more pleasant.

Would her brother have remained hungry for her pussy if she'd forgotten to drop her mask with him, the way she had just now with her son? Not just willing to go along with it, but so hot for her that he didn't even give her a chance to notice her mistake?

Perhaps.

She sometimes thought that Wes worshipped the ground she walked on. Which had always sounded romantic to her, when she was young. But adulthood had taught her that such was nowhere near as attractive a quality in a man as she'd imagined it to be.

Even so, she had her doubts.

As mistaken as she'd been about the desirability of having a man worship her, she'd been just as mistaken about how liberating it would be to have her sons come of age. After all, there were still there daughters. That first year had been hell. She'd wanted to spend all her time with Eric. Or, failing that, with Nick. And she'd gotten her way reasonably often. But the need to keep the others in the dark had sent her to bed feeling deeply frustrated entirely too often.

It got better after Patty and Veronica turned eighteen. But the not-quite-a-year that had gone by since had brought its share of frustrations as well. There was just one person who was out of the loop. One out of seven. Yet that was enough to make them all walk on eggshells. And worse.

The constant deception, the inability to be who she was even when Annie wasn't around, for fear that she might come home early, was the reason why Gabriela had forgotten to reveal her true self after Nick had thrown her down on the bed. There had been a time when she wouldn't even have had to think about it. When maintaining her mask took so much effort in the first place that it would surely have slipped the moment she started to lose herself in the pleasures Nick had been visiting upon her, rather than requiring an active and deliberate attempt to dispel, the way it did now.

Soon.

Wes' youngest, Kurt, would come of age in a matter of days. And then so would Annie, the last of the brood, a few short weeks after that. Then they'd be done with this charade.

Well, sort of.

But at lest inside their own home, they'd be able to be who they were, fairly openly.

As those thoughts ran through her mind, Gabriela went ahead and forced the illusion to end. She felt her body change as pounds of unwelcome bulk ceased to be. Her breasts remained large, her hips broad, and her thighs full and soft. But her waist shrank dramatically, her skin tightened, her stretch marks and cellulite disappeared, and what remained was an impossibly curvy woman who at once seemed to be young and thin yet also voluptuous and mature. Her hair would be shinier, her grays gone. Her face would be nearly free of wrinkles. But not entirely. And her facial features, though supernaturally elegant and beautiful, would not belong on a woman as young as she would appear to be at first glance.

Nick pumped his eyebrows at her and made a throaty sound.

That simple, primal, unthinking display of lust made her ache.

"I need you inside me," she said to him, breathlessly.

And, a moment later, he was.

Nick had one of those penises that was thickest at the head. The word "bulbous" almost, almost did it justice. At first, she'd found it a little funny looking. But when he entered her, he positively took her breath away. There was a sweet moment of tension, when she wondered if it was possible to fit him inside her. As if she hadn't done so many times before. It was only a moment though. From there, his smooth member slid inside her welcoming hole quite easily. That moment in which her walls strained to accommodate his thick helmet was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. It was almost unpleasant. But only almost. If he'd been that thick from tip to base, she'd have found it a challenge to enjoy coupling with him. Since he wasn't though, it was the best part about having sex with Nick. And it made her wish that Eric and Wes had the same shape to their members.

That initial moment was the best part, yes. But the way he stared intently in her eyes was right up there too.

She didn't have the connection with Jennifer's son that she did with her own, of course. But he was her son too. In a way. It wasn't the same, naturally. But it wasn't like she was sleeping with just any teenager. The few times she'd picked up guys at bars while Jennifer was out of town on business hadn't meant much to her. Those had been fun, sure. But mostly just because of the rush it gave her to do something so naughty. Nick might not have been her flesh and blood, but he'd lived under her roof for the past twenty years, and he'd called her "Mom" all that time.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homelands Pt. 04 Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds