• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Collar

The Collar

He was entering her unprotected for the very first time. She'd felt his hardness moving within her before, wrapped in the damnable latex sheath that strained against every contour of his beautiful cock. Taunting her, letting her feel exactly what she was missing. She'd also felt him in her mouth, stretching her lips to encompass the wide mushroom head and an inch or so of shaft. He was too thick to take much more than that.

But how she loved that single inch she could take. The soft skin wrapped around a hard muscle, throbbing in her sweet little mouth; and it was little. So little that her teeth always scraped the sides of his member, making him gasp with pleasure and pain.

Her mouth always ached after she fellated him, but it was SO worth it. Watching his body react to what she did turned her on so much. The way his thighs clenched when she pressed the tip of her tongue into the spot just below his glans on the underside of his shaft. The way he caressed her hair. The way his face looked pleased when she obeyed his command to suck him off.

She had felt so timid the first time she tried to give him a blowjob. Her previous boyfriend had been much smaller. She'd been able to take most of him into her throat with ease. When Sir asked her if his larger member was more pleasing to her she had whispered, "Yes, it is most pleasing to me," and thought, more than you know.

In the moment she felt surprised that he would enter her without protection. She gasped at the unfamiliar warmth of his skin touching her most sensitive of places. He sunk the familiar inch into her quickly and stopped. Her hips tried to rock more of him inside her, but he held her down with both hands to keep her still.

"You want me," he whispered in her ear, sliding his lips down to her neck and biting it before she could reply.

"Please, yes!" she gasped.

"Aren't you afraid I might cum in you without pulling out first?" He seemed amused for a moment beacause she had to take a few deep breaths before replying.

"I-I trust you. This feels so good, I trust you. I'm your woman. Now, please."

"Please what?"

Please what indeed. He felt so big. Too big. Like he'd been hiding half his girth in the condom the whole time, or he'd exchanged his old dick for a newer one a half size bigger. The bastard.

She remembered the first few weeks of their courtship, the romantic dates that had melted into seductions that put her in touch with her submissive side. He'd broken her in each night, just like a new pair of shoes. Broken her stubbornness and stretched her pussy to accommodate his mass. Now when the doors were locked and the windows shut, she was lovingly obedient, attentive, and wet. She'd surprised him one evening by wishing she had a collar to wear around her neck when they were alone. The next day he'd bought one for her and she wore it the same night. That night she had begged him to cut himself loose and stop being so gentle with her tiny pussy.

"I want Sir to pound me like I know he wants to," were her exact words

He'd instructed her to suck him off instead.

His exact words: "Suck me off".

She'd been obedient and gone straight to work. Twenty jaw-aching minutes later her mouth was exhausted.

"I thought I told you to suck me off, Slave"

"I'm sorry Sir, I-"

She should have guessed the game he was playing, but she hadn't, and that had made it all the more fun. He'd turned her over his knee and spanked her curvy ass until it was red, and then taken her from behind. Just the way they both wanted. It was glorious.

The day after she had bought a small necklace with a charm in the shape of a lock to wear around her neck. Holding hands in public is an incredibly intimate act, it tells everyone whom you're going to bed with at the end of the night. The necklace sent a subtler message: that she was completely his. The subtle message of her love was now replaced with the overt message of the collar, and the wetness of her thighs.

"This is the collar I'll wear in public, just for you," she'd said, and-

The memories were pushed from her mind by a scream, hers.

"Oooohhh GOD!"

He was worming his cock inside her, just another inch, but it felt like a mile.

"I know what you want, Slave," he growled, and covered her mouth with his.

She knew he loved her mouth. It was tiny, pink, and so damned cute. He'd taken pictures of his cock in it to prove it to her. His tongue touched hers and she tasted coffee and wine.

She wrapped her legs around him and pressed her hands against his chest lightly, clenching them slightly so her nails dug into his pecs. He growled as he pulled out only to plunge back in harder. This was his payment for her submission. His undying need with every heartbeat to give her everything she ever wanted, and then to surpass even that. And when what she wants most is the pleasure of his body in hers, he is more than happy to oblige by fucking her until she passes out.

"I want all of it, all of Sir's cock, of Master's cock. You're my Master, my stud, my lover, my everything!"

He bellowed and pulled out, his cock spewing gobs of cum onto her bush, then her tits, and finally a few spurts found her open mouth. She swallowed obediently as she had been taught. Once he was finished cumming he stood still for a moment, breathing heavy, before lowering his member back down towards her cunt.

"Master's still hard," she whispered. He stared into her eyes and pushed himself into her. He didn't stop at one inch, or at two, or three. He just slid into her steadily. Her mouth couldn't form words, or her mind concepts; she just felt the pleasure of being filled. She began screaming after he passed the halfway mark.

"Oh my god, I don't know if I can- AH! You're so big honey, please don't- don't'- DON'T STOP!"

She threw her body towards his, wanting to get all of it inside with one movement and screamed some more. It hurt to take him like this, all at once, but it felt amazing too. He bit her neck again and screamed into the bruised flesh, shaking so hard she was afraid he might be coming. She felt his cock swell as if it might, but then the shaking stopped, and so did they. He was so in control, so hard, his body relaxed as he fought off the sensations.

"Will you ever stop?" she whispered.

"Stop doing what?"

"Loving me like you do."

"Never."

"Say it for me, please?"

"I will never stop loving you like I do, like you like me to."

Their mouths found each other and the only sound in the room besides their muffled moans was the SLAP, SLAP, SLAP of skin on skin. He tastes the saltiness of his cum in her mouth and they both feel the slick sensations of it mixing with the sweat on their chests.

When they pause the kiss and come up for air she asks: "Do you promise? Promise me again. Promise three times, three times to make it true."

He slams his cock extra hard into her pussy on his next thrust and grinds it into her cunt to make her scream extra loud. Her nails dig into the skin of his back and leave bloody trails that he'll make her tend later.

Through the haze of pain and pleasure she hears him growl an answer: "I promise". He pulls his cock out and slams in again, still harder. Again she hears him whisper his promise. His body shudders in a way that's unmistakable, and she knows that he's close. Her legs grip him harder to prevent him from even thinking of grabbing a condom. He tries to rise but he barely makes it halfway up and out before she insistently pulls him down again.

"Promise me with your cum," she whispers.

He breaks her grips on him easily, and pulls out until only the head remains in her. He grabs her wrists and pins them to the bed before slamming himself inside her one last time. He slams himself in so hard her tits slap against her chin, the bed moves an inch, and she screams so loudly that her voice might be hoarse come morning. Then she feels it. She feels her body being filled by warmth she's only felt through the barrier of a condom until now. The slick wetness of a man's emission being forced into her pussy, her cunt, her womb.

She feels something snap inside her as she cums and loses sense of all reality. Her thighs quiver, her cunt contracts, and she feels him more intimately than she's ever felt anything before.

They collapse into a sweaty, tangled heap on the bed. After a few minutes his cock softens and slips out of her. They huddle together, exhausted and happy. His arms wrap around her and hold her to his chest. She listens to his heartbeat for a few minutes before she falls asleep, sated, and full of Master's cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Collar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds