• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Caleb's Story Ch. 01

Caleb's Story Ch. 01

123

A girlfriend of mine found the Mormon Chicks site and wanted me to see about getting our story added. We read the stories together. A couple of her favorites got her really hot and she admitted she wouldn't mind trying a black cock for herself. She wanted me to use her real name, so I'm going to do it. She said seeing her name in the story would make it all the hotter.

It's not as simple as that. Becky is my girlfriend, but she has a husband and kids. I call her Rebecca, her given name. But, for this story everyone knows her as Becky and no one would think of her as Rebecca. So, if you know a cute redhead named Becky that works in a professional office setting this just might be someone you know. The red hair is light, not auburn. The gray-green eyes dance with light when she shows her killer smile.

I won't give away much more, except the C-Cup tits look great on body that lets you tell that she knows how to be a woman. Looking at her makes you think that she probably likes to fuck. She does, but is by no means is a slut about it

I'm using Caleb, which is my real middle name. I have a wife and children. I would never have had a girlfriend like Becky if my wife had not cheated on me. Not that she set out to cheat, but it all just fell in place for her to fuck her boss. My wife works in a large company in the Human Resources Department. When the boss noticed her she was a clerk making enough to help us out after paying for child care. My wife, Lisa, was a mother of three at the time. Getting her out of the house and away from the kids during the day had done wonders for our sex life.

I've changed her name. Lisa is her sister that got her in trouble in the first place. Maybe I can extract a little revenge. The real Lisa is really a perfect Mormon with four kids and always busy with Church and school functions. I always wondered what she would do if presented with a strange cock. I couldn't imagine she would have any interest. To settle my side of the story and before I tell about Becky this is the way it played out to me from my wife.

After writing that Lisa going to work was a help to our sex life, everything changed from that to the point we just weren't doing it. She either had to run a kid somewhere, do some errands, or was just too tired from work. After she had gotten a couple of raises and promotions it was even worse. I was totally surprised when she came to me to admit that she had an affair with her boss.

"What would you say if I told you I was going to have another baby?" She showed me a defiant grin.

"Oh, I thought you had enough of raising kids. Especially with three already and you working a job."

"Let's be honest ... I would have worked the job to break even just to get away from being a Mom for a while. Now, here I am going to have another one."

"If we are going to have another baby, then we are going to have another baby. What can I say?"

"The important part would be that 'We" aren't having another baby. I'm having a baby with my Boss!"

My heart sank and my stomach churned. I thought I was going to be sick. Then a lot of things made sense. The promotions she wasn't qualified for, the later hours, the need to go in to work on the weekend. There she stood before me. Knocked up by her boss.

"How far along are you?"

"Not far. I missed my period. I thought I was pregnant. I got a pee test and took it at work. It was positive.

"And, you just had to rush in a tell me the good news?"

"Well, I could have been a cunt about it and let you raise the kid thinking it was yours."

"Did the baby's father teach you to use the word cunt?"

"He probably did. I am his cunt. I'm having his kid. He's been using my cunt for over a year and you had no clue."

This just wasn't right. You think a wife would be crying and begging for forgiveness. Saying how sorry she is. That it's over. She would never see the man again. Not my wife. Not a bit of remorse there.

We were a good Mormons, never missing a Sunday . The five of us looking like the perfect LDS family. Yet, here was the truth. My cunt wife was going to have another man's baby and seemed to be fine with it.

"I'm stunned, Lisa. I can't even think of anything else to say or ask."

"Do you want me to tell you what happened?"

"Yes, I guess I would always wonder."

"Do you want the short version or the long one with all the details?"

"Since we had three kids before you decided to do this I suppose I need the long version with the details."

"Okay, help me get dinner started. We can talk as we go along unless a kid comes in."

We started on dinner. We talked amongst rattling dishes and clanging pans. Lisa was very matter of fact about what she had done.

"The first day at work I felt him looking at me. He sat in on my hiring interview. I tried to give him a couple of subtle hints that I was flirting with him to get the job. He kept staring a hole at my tits.

Having the kids upped me a cup size and I had learned how to use them. When I got the call in to work the Boss was one of the first people that I saw. I liked the way he looked and the way he handled himself. He came up to me and told me that he liked my interview. I felt a little warmth between my legs from just talking to him."

"I'm assuming this story was going to drag out over how he chased after you for months until you gave in."

"No, I was intrigued. I wondered how head of his cock would feel spreading my pussy out. Towards the end of the first day he walked up behind me in the hallway. He strode up beside me and told me that there would soon be a supervisor's job opening up. That would pay an additional two hundred fifty dollars per month. He said he thought I might be perfect for the job. Then as we walked he put his arm around me so that his hand reached around and touched the side of my boob just where the cup started. My nipples stood out and I could feel my cunt get wet. He made my pussy tingle."

"Twelve years of marriage and your first day you get all hot and bothered by someone you just met at work?"

"It was all new." She answered. "I was away from the house. There was no kid needing something. I didn't have to run them to school or pick them up. Then I met a man that was really interested in me for just being me."

"He was just interested in sex with you. You were fresh off raising your family. Like some rube in from the farm. All was shiny and new."

"I know. I was thinking the same thing. Here I was thirty years old wanting this stranger between my legs. I went to talk to my sister. I figured with her being such a good Mormon girl she would put me in my place and make me see the error of my thoughts. Quite the opposite happened. I think she saw a chance to live a fantasy through me. She asked me if I thought he had a big cock. I told her I sure hoped so. I promised to let her know how it worked out. We have talked every day on the phone since."

"From what you tell me I can blame my life being destroyed on your sister."

"Naw ... I would have screwed him anyway. I probably wouldn't have gone after him the next day though. You didn't notice, but all I wore to work was a skirt and a top. The top was long sleeved, the skirt was full and hung to my ankles. I was naked underneath both. About 9:30 AM I was so wet down there and horny. My plan was to go to the restroom and finger myself off. I had done you the night before because I needed a cock in me. I tried to wash you out of me so I would be fresh for the Boss. I wanted his sperm in me.

He must have been watching for me to get up to leave. Again in the hallway he appeared at my side . He asked me if I had thought about the supervisor job. I told him I would be interested. He started the same move to the side of my boob. His hand did not meet with a bra this time. He moved it on around and squeezed my nipple. It reacting by standing straight out like a huge pebble. He asked if that was for him. I told him there was more under the skirt, that I was naked under there, too.

I felt myself being guided against a doorway. All the doors set in about three feet from the hallway. He fumbled trying to get his hand under my skirt. I raised it high enough that someone walking by could have seen my wet pussy. One of his fingers went in me. I almost came on his hand. Then I heard him enter a pass code and the door behind me opened. We were into a tongue sucking kiss. I looked around the room. It was a big file room with a desk and a sofa near the door. I heard the door lock behind us. I tried to find his cock with my hand.

He stepped back and dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them. He asked me if I saw what I needed. I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. You know I don't do that often. I just had to do this for him. His cock was long, with big veins. I needed to feel it slide against my cunt walls. The shaft bent upwards about four inches below the head. There must have been another four or five inches below that. I felt his balls. They were huge compared to yours. I wondered how much cum he would blast into to me when he dumped his load.

I had to have him in me. He took a cushion from the couch and put it on the desk. He wanted me to lean on it while he took me from behind. I told him I wanted to see his face and watch his big cock slide into me. I sat on the edge of the desk. He nudged the head at my slit. I'd never dreamed I'd try to fuck something of that size.

It was big, but I was so wet that I felt my lips spread and the head of his cock was easily inside my vagina. A couple of pushes and I had half of his length in me. This was going much easier than I could have imagined having a cock like his just a couple of days earlier as your innocent bride. I had his balls against my ass. The head was pushing as far in as I had to offer.

My boss was fucking me with his big cock at work. Getting fucked like that was what I needed. Then I had this incredible desire to feel his seed in me. I started rocking against him. We both knew there wasn't a lot of time. I felt him stiffen. He buried himself in me . I could feel my uterus being pushed deeper inside me. Then I felt him cum. There were several strong spurts. Then the cum started to leak out around his shaft. He pulled out. I sucked the head clean. He wiped the rest off with some paper towels.

My slit didn't want to close, and I was so full of his seed. I got to the bathroom and sat on the toilet while more dripped from my hole. I cleaned myself the best that I could. I missed having panties. I could have used them to hold toilet tissue in place. Instead I opted to roll up some to make a plug for my seeping snatch. It felt kind of neat later as I was sitting with my split down against my chair and a wad about the size of the boss's cockhead pushing into me."

"I thought we made love the first several nights you worked." I had let her talk and tell her story. I was too stunned to say much anyway.

"We did. The first night I was worked up knowing I'd be fucking him the next day. That night after I let him fuck me the first time I cleaned the most of him out. If you remember you commented about how I felt still stretched and wet from you fucking me the night before. It wasn't you. You were feeling his cum still deep inside me running down to cover your cock as we fucked. Even that weekend, including Sunday, I found a way to get his seed in me."

"I remember that Sunday. You said your sister needed to talk to you about something. I guess the bitch made a good cover for you. I thought it was odd you had to drive 30 miles to see her that often."

"The good part was when I bought the family passes for the Bees baseball games . You'd take the kids to see the games and thought you were letting me stay home and rest. I was home alright. I drive out and get the Boss in my car and smuggled him into the garage. Once in the house we would fuck in your chair, the kitchen, the shower a few times, and, of course, I would take at least one load of his sperm when he would fuck me in our bed."

"You had him in our house?"

"You didn't know! It didn't hurt anything. We needed as safe and convenient place for us to fuck each other. This way I guess we fucked you and the kids, too. Same story with me getting company tickets to those Jazz games. You and the kids had a good time. I stayed home and had a really good time. Then I got the promotion to the main supervisor position, and then office manager. The money put us into six figures. Yet, I would have fucked him just for his cock. So, there, you got a lot more out of it than you thought."

"I guess you are justifying selling your pussy for a better job. Don't you feel like a whore? Then what made you stop having sex with me?"

"Seriously, Caleb. I don't have to justify anything with you. It's my cunt, my pussy, and the reason should be obvious why I quit fucking you. It wasn't as good and I started having feelings for my Boss. We got to the point that if I got knocked up it would be okay. Then we decided that we really did want me pregnant. I didn't want it to be yours after I quit taking my pills. We'd spend extra time with his big cock in me after he would cum. I'd try to lay so his seed would flow into my womb and breed me with his baby. We did that. You'll be helping raise the baby for us."

"What makes you think people wouldn't know it wasn't mine. You and I have children that will be twelve, ten, and nine when this baby of yours is born."

"Lots of women have surprise babies years after the others were born. It happens all the time."

"How many of those belong to the woman's husband and how many have another man's baby, like you are doing?"

"Probably almost all of them. Most don't need to lie because the man doesn't think his wife would do that to him. The idea of having a kid by a different lover and for a husband to be stupid enough to think is his is a real turn on for a wife. I know I am so excited to be having this one without your help. You would have raised it if I had not been truthful with you. We are a good couple. I just found someone else I'd rather be fucking. We need to keep the family together for the kids sake."

There I had it. Something to think over. I checked the internet. Thousands of women were bragging about hubby raising a lover's child. Even some of them with black babies trying to assure that some families have an unknown history of a black parent that just happened to spring up in a later kid. Sometimes it struck the same husband to where he was checking his family tree to see where these black kids were coming from. I didn't have to worry about what color mine would, or rather theirs, would be. Lisa was all too proud of telling it was her lover's sperm that made baby that was now growing inside her.

My own kids were coming in to eat. I looked at them each and as a group. They all three looked like both my wife and me. I decided the urge to have me raise her bastard child was recent and with her boss. The wasn't any need to go and steal hair from their combs to run DNA tests. Yet, still I had cause to wonder.

We had the usual conversations at dinner. The kids had no idea that their Mom was carrying her Boss's child and that all that time away from them over the last year had been because she had been sneaking around fucking him. After dinner Lisa told me she was going to leave for a while.

"Where are you going?"

"We are going out to celebrate me being pregnant. He is taking me out to eat. He has reserved a hotel room for us to spend the night. We talked about wanting to do that sometime. I'll be home by six in the morning so I'll be here when the kids wake up. Tell them I had to go back to the office and that it may be after bedtime when I get home. By then the baby's father will have fucked me several times. I'll see you in the morning. I'll need to come home for the kids and to change for work. If it weren't for explaining to the kids I'd just take a change of clothes."

The way this is all going to end is probably not what Lisa is expecting to happen. The next day I went in to see if a position in an office in another town was still available. It had been given to someone already. I explained that if I couldn't move I would be resigning. The other guy was willing to let me have it. It was only a one year position anyway starting up a new location. I'd being somewhere else when my "wife" delivered her baby. Word got to me that the real father was in the delivery room to see the birth of his daughter.

Meanwhile, her boss couldn't leave his wife for fear of losing everything to her and the word getting out about an employee having his baby. That would cost him his job and make it hard to find another. Also, known as my Plan A. The next afternoon while she hung around to fuck her boss again I packed up all I could take and left.

Lisa had gone in to a panic not knowing where I was. She threatened my bosses. They told her I quit. Lisa's fuck salary was high enough she could cover the house payments and the bills without my help. Her company insurance was paying for the expenses of having a baby, assuming I was the father. Just staying away created enough rumors as to the paternity of her baby. A lot of people caught on to the old late/surprise pregnancy and were showing some doubt. More rumors were flying at their work. Three months later I went home to see my kids.

Lisa had lied to them about me working out of the country for another company. The truth was I was in Phoenix. About a twelve hour drive from the Salt Lake area. This left Lisa at three and about a half months along with the little bastard. Her boss was very much around, but both were cautious not to get caught together. His marriage was still going along fine. Apparently his wife with no idea that her children were about to have a little half brother or sister.

"I guess you just think you can show up here."

"I guess you just think you can fuck your boss and have his baby."

"So, why are you here now?"

"I wanted to see the kids. They are mine, aren't they?"

"You're a real cocksucker. Do you know that?"

"I think we both know who the real cocksucker is ... and who's cock you are sucking ... unless you branched out and went pro."

"I am the mother of your children." She grinned, almost in a friendly manner. "You took me for better or worse."

I had to laugh." I guess I did. How have you been?"

"Okay for a pregnant woman that's husband left to work out of the country. People are talking. I think most everyone thinks the baby isn't yours. Are you staying for a while?"

"I'm just in for the weekend. I wanted to see the kids and check up on you. And, tell you what I have figured out. Where are the kids?"

"They have been spending time at friends. When they are gone I try to fuck Ken whenever I can. You are lucky to catch me here. Even though he has me pregnant we can't seem to get enough of each other right now. What do you think?"

Lisa turned sideways and pushed her baby bump out while standing with her hands on her hips. She looked good every time she had been pregnant before. She still looked pretty good. It was a noticeable swelling at her tummy. For not yet four months she looked further along. I just smiled at her willingness to show me she was carrying a baby that wasn't ours.

"Well, let's call the kids."

It was awkward at first. I think they were pissed I left them with their Mom. Although Lisa hadn't told them about the baby's father I think they might have known. She hadn't been as careful as she thought. Or, the kids aren't stupid. However you look at it.

"Before we call them I need to set some things straight." I told her. "I'm not supporting your baby with your boss. You've fucked yourself into a way better job than mine. I will not pay child support on ours either. Let's call it a penalty for you fucking around on me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Caleb's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds