• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kantam's Ordeal

Kantam's Ordeal

Hello, my name is Kantam and this story is an incident of my life.

I am married to my husband about 25 years ago when I was 18 and we have a son, Ramesh who is 24 now. My story happened last December. It was a terrible night and our house was broken into when we were sleeping at night. Ramesh's dad went on a business trip two days before. At about 2 am there were some knocks on the door. We both, Ramesh and I, woke up but were afraid to open. Then Ramesh said it could be dad so he went and opened the door. I stayed in my bedroom as I saw 5 men barging into the house pushing Ramesh. Before Ramesh could do anything they were all inside and closed the door behind them. Then one of them said 'Give us all you got'. Ramesh started to fight them but they all overpowered him and before I got up to help him, it was all over. Then the same guy said 'Do as we say and we won't hurt you' Then I told Ramesh standing at my room door 'Give them what they want Ramesh!' and I pleaded the men 'Please don't hurt us'. The men all looked at me, turned to Ramesh and said 'Who is she?' Ramesh didnot spoke for a while as they raised their hands I finished saying 'Mother! I am his mother!' By now I am completely terrified and getting to my limits to start crying.

They they made us both sit on the bed and ransacked the house while one of them watched on us. They just packed what ever they felt taking as we watched helpless. Once they finished, they just discussed some thing and it appeared as if they were leaving. Then the guy who was watching on us went to them and whispered something in their ear and all their eyes plotted on me. I felt a bit embarassing as they looked on me.

Then one of them said ' You don't seem to have many valuables and you wasted our time. So we better use the rest of our time better. Then they told Ramesh to approach them. I was afraid what they would do to him.

Then one of them spoke to Ramesh 'If you want to live you have to do exactly what I say'. Ramesh got angry by those words and said 'This is my house you bastards and you are threatening me?' and started fighting with them and they hit him together. I ran towards them as they hit my boy pleading 'Please leave him! Please!'

Then they stopped and one of them told me to go back to my room. I told Ramesh 'Son! Just give them what they want! Don't fight them! Please!' and walked to my room.

Then one of them said 'Listen to mother! And we won't hurt you again'

Ramesh got his composure, stood up wiping his hands and face and said 'What do you want?'

Then one of them said 'Looks like you a mother's boy! Since you have seen us all, we want you to commit a crime to keep your mouths shut!'

Ramesh said 'So what do you want me do? Kill one of you?'

Then the same guy said ' Don't be so eager son! We don't want you to kill! We want you to put us a show! We want you to rape your mother!'

I was shocked!

Ramesh asked him again 'What?'

He said those words again 'We want you to rape your own mother while we watch you raping her'

Ramesh immidiately said 'NO! You bastard!' and luonged on to him to hit him. I was very afraid and my legs didnot move this time as they hit him.

I cried out loud 'Please don't hurt him! Please don't hurt him!' and started crying.

They stopped after few more hits but they stopped. Then one of them said 'We told you! Do as we say! You will be happy!'

I could not say anything. I cannot say to Ramesh 'do as they say' as it would mean loss of my chastity as I get stripped and raped by my own son infront front of those prying thugs!'

Then one of them ordered me 'Tell him! Tell him to do what we want!'...'or else you won't see your son again!'

I couldnot I am compelled to ask my own son to rape me. But otherwise I would loose my own son! So I said slowly 'Please! give them what they want son!'

Ramesh interrupted 'But mother!'

I said affirmingly 'Just! Do it!' and stared crying.

'Oh! Good!' one of them said as they arranged chairs along the wall of lounge.

Then one of them kicked Ramesh saying 'Now go on! We haven't got all day!'

Ramesh looked at him like a wounded lion!

Then he got up, and slowly walked towards me. My heart was thumping like hell as he held my right hand and lift me from bed and tagged me to the lounge. I felt as if I am sacrificial goat taken to the sacrificial ground.

Then one of them said 'Oh! Be careful! You might hurt your mother!'

They all laughed.

Then one of them said again 'Is that a way to rape your mother? You must violently grab her by her hair and throw her here, strip her naked and rape her. Do a real rape!'

Ramesh got angry. As he started saying something. I interrupted him 'Shut up Ramesh!'

I then let go my hand of him and then walked back to my room. I could not stop crying as I know I am about to be violated by my own son in front of village bastards!

Then Ramesh came back, held my hair as I winched with pain as he pulled me with it to the lounge. He then pulled me onto the centre of the room and threw me on the floor. As I landed on the floor I had a very hostile feeling and my heart is pounding and couldn't stop crying.

The men were laughing and one of them said 'Thats like it!'

I was crying with my face on the floor as I fell on my sideways. Ramesh just stood there from where he threw me on the floor. Then he leant on me, grabbed my loose end of the saree and started pulling it off my body. I cried more. At that time I felt how draupadi in Mahabharath must have felt as she was disrobed infront of all people. I rolled, twisted and turned as my son pulled my saree off of me. Draupadi was stripped by her brother-in-law. I am being stripped by my own son. But most improtant of all, Darupadi had Lord Krishna who gave her more and more saree so that she could not be stripped naked. In my case, Lord Krishna preferred the other way. I ran out of my saree within few seconds and I was left on the floor with my blouse and pettycoat crying aloud as Ramesh stripped my saree and threw it away.

As he threw it I could see those men catching hold of my saree and smelling it, as each struggled to grab it.

Then I really don't know what came into Ramesh as he leaned on me and kissed my naked part of my right hip. That confused me a bit. He then caught hold of the back part of my blouse and tore it with force. I cried loud as put his hand between my arm and my body to access to my breast and squeezed my right breast hard as I moaned with pain. Then he turned me on to his side and pushed me on to the floor as I fell on my back flat. He then held the centre of my blouse where I hooked the two ends and pulled it hard as my hooked gave way and my blouse started tearing. Before I know it my blouse gave way to reveal my breasts. This is the first time I remember I revealed my naked breasts again to my son after the last time I breastfed him. But this time he was not alone! My breasts became a stand point for twelve prying and lustful eyes.

But now he is quick enough to help himself as he tore my bouse to access them and started sucking on them and sqeezing them.

'Look at the sweet son feeding again on his mother's breast' commented one.

That comment and my son's forceful sucking of my nipples sent some feelings into my body which no mother feels that way when her son is raping her. I could not believe as nipples started to harden on his every suck and my motherhood started oozing juices.

Suddenly my ordeal started turning into an erotic adventure as my son played with my breasts. I actually felt like fingering my cunt as it it itched for some attention. Then I could feel his hand get onto his sarong to take it off and then to my pettycoat as he held it to tear it to pieces. I could hear some comments from our spectators but didnot bother to hear them. Ramesh stopped sucking my nipples as he concentrated on tearting my pettycoat to pieces. He tore the front part of my pettycoat that was covering my womanhood frantically. While he is doing that I could not help but see his erect cock. I could not believe he had full erection raping his mother.

Once he finished tearing off part of my pettycoat that covered my pussy, he stopped tearing the rest and his eyes transfixed on my hairy mound. I could not believe I am letting my son see his mother's womanhood. Funnily enough, I didnot even try to cover my mound as all of them had a good look at my pussy. Ramesh, on the other hand, didnot waste a single moment to spread my legs and place himself between them. Then I realised I was about to loose my chastity. For 25 years I let only my husband to access my womanhood and insert his dick into my cunt. For 25 yrs I know only one dick fucked my cunt. All that will be lost in few seconds as my son aligned himself with my naked body to insert his erect cock into my cunt. I could not believe I was loosing my chastity to my own son. But rather than feeling hostile, I was actually in the position of begging him to insert his cock into my drooling pussy.

At that time, I really wanted give my chatity away to my own son. I could not say it loud as I still need to give others the feeling that he was raping me. Then I could feel his right hand touch my pussylips as it sent shivers through my spine and had an ultimate experience when the tip of his cock touched my pussy lips to gain acess to his motherhood. Then I could feel my cunt lips opening wide to accommodate his hard cock as if welcoming every inch of it. As it inched more and more into my cunt, I felt my motherly cunt lips enveloping my son's erect cock as if my motherly love is expanding to our forbidden bonding of a mother's cunt with her son's dick. Ramesh stopped after he fully inserted his dick into my pussy and gave me a kiss on my lips probably to indicate me that he violated my motherhood. The place he was born 25yrs ago is now a place to satisfy his erection. The body that separated from me 25yrs ago is now bonding with me again to satisfy its lust. We now became one again as my cunt lips recognised its own flesh to accommodate. After a brief pause, he slowly started fucking me. The feeling was ecstatic! It was as if I waited all this while for my son to fuck me.

I was brought to this world as those bastards started clapping as one of them said 'Congratulations son! You are raping your mother! You just became a mother fucker!'

Few minutes ago if they would have said those words 'mother fucker' I would have killed that guy there itself. But now I liked him calling my son a mother fucker and it sounded very kinky.

Then Ramesh started pounding my pussy with his cock. All the remarks and Ramesh's vigourous fucking took me to new heights of erotic sex I could never forget. I had to suppress my moans as I came several times before Ramesh finished and gushed a load of his semen in to my womb. As he squirted his load to coat his own mother's motherhood, I felt I am born young again, being filled my own young stud.

Ramesh then collapsed on the top of me as lay on top of eachother among five prowling eyes with our genitals still locked.

Then everybody clapped again! And one of them said 'Excellent show son! We have just made you animals like us! You just joined the family of dogs! Did you ever see the dogs? The son grows up to fuck his own mother-bitch! Boy! You should see them when they are hot! Just like you! You just bacame one of them! You mother became a real bitch now!'

Then another added 'Now that she became a bitch, She needs more stray dogs to fuck her!'

Then the other said 'Don't worry bitch, your stray dogs are here!'

Then two of them lifted Ramesh from me as he struggled to hold on to me while the others held a chair firm. They then made Ramesh to sit on the chair and tied him to the chair. Then they ordered me to getup and dress. I was relieved! I then ran to my bedroom and as I was closing the bedroom door one said 'Leave it open!'

I left it open and quickly grabbed some fresh pettycoat, blouse and a saree to wear. I could see them prowling as I got dressed. Once I finished dressing up they told me to come back to lounge. I approached them and said, 'Now that you had what you wanted, please let Ramesh go!'

Then one of them said 'Who said its over bitch!' He then turned to Ramesh and said 'You raped your mother! But you raped her to show it to us! Now we will show you how to rape your mother!'

By the time I recovered from those words, it was too late for me. Ramesh is screaming like hell through his cloth covered mouth and I experienced hell! It was such hell, that I don't remember it much. The only way to put it is, I felt like a used food plate caught between five stray dogs; Like an antelope hunted by five hyenas. I was stripped naked as all of them took part to tear my clothes to pieces. I became naked more quicker than Ramesh stripping my saree. I was tossed between them like a ball, each grabbing a piece of my naked flesh as I felt all their ten hands exploring every part of my body and its holes. My body became a saliva haven as they licked everypart of my body. They fed on mother-son sexual juices as they finger fucked my pussy and licked our juices. They bit me with their teeth where ever they felt like! Then they made me suck all their dicks and drink their cum. Then they fucked me where ever and how ever they felt like! One had me missionery, one had me doggy, the other had me standing as two guys stretched my legs and other two held me in the air as he fucked me and the other, possibly the leader took me to our bed and fucked me on it. Then I was left on the bed completely exhausted.

By the time they were done with me, I have been voilated more than 15 times by them in my mouth, arse and cunt. My three holes are full of cum.

Then the guy who had me on the bed said 'Now listen you both! I think we made oursleves clear here! No going to police! If you do, then we have to confess that your lovely son raped you while we were watching. We will say your son prostituted you for us to keep our mouths shut! So be careful!'

Then he turned to other guys and said 'Lets go! Our work is done here!'

Then everybody started leaving. Then the leader came to me and said 'You are definitely a tasty chick my love! Let me know when you are selling your pussy!'

I looked at him and spitted at him. He then put his hand on my crotch, fingered my cunt, smelled it and commented licking the juices 'Looks like our juices mix well! They are tasty!' and walked away.

After a minute the whole house was very silent. I couldn't move as my whole body is aching from pain. My pussy is very painful and still wet with a combination of my juices and six other men's semen. My whole body has bite marks and bruised.

I slowly got up from bed and trotted along to the lounge. I closed the open door cursing no fucking neighbour could dare to rescue us. Then I went to Ramesh and started untying him. Despite bruised and raped by 5 men and my son, I still could not help to look at Ramesh's naked genitals. After untying him I fell on his lap and started crying as I could hear Ramesh joining me and stroking my hair making me console.

We just laid there in the same position for sometime as I started smelling the aroma of combination of our juices coming from his hardened crotch.

He then picked me up as we both walked naked to my bedroom. I then told him I need to take shower and walked to the bathroom as Ramesh walked to his room.

I had a long shower and at that time, I realised my pussy was bleeding. I cleaned my wounds and pussy with dettol. I then changed into another set of clothes and walked to my bedroom. Before lying on the bed, I looked at the watch! Its not there as those bastards took it along with my chastity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kantam's Ordeal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds