• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • From Housewife to Whore Ch. 03

From Housewife to Whore Ch. 03

Chapter 3 (Training Begins)

As I drove onto Broadway, I watched the street numbers as they counted down to 1479. The ramshackle building appeared disgusting and nasty, the parking lot was dirty and littered and the paint was peeling. I looked for the name of the business and saw it read 'Adult Books and Theatre'.

I stared at the name of the business for a moment and then shivered and lowered my head feeling tears welling up in my eyes. My mind raced, here I was barely covered by this tight little dress with nothing underneath, sitting in the parking lot of an adult store, and going inside to obey the orders of my SON. My god I questioned; what have I become?

Yet, I felt my hand move to the door handle and pulled it and I stepped out. I pulled at my dress tying to cover my bottom as I rose from the seat and took my first step toward the door of the building. I shook with nervousness with each step. I felt my face redden with humiliation as two men left the building and stopped to watch me walk toward them.

I kept my eyes down, but they whistled a couple of times and called out to me "honey looking for some hard cock?" As I passed them the said other nasty comments making me even more horrified that I could not stop and drive home

I was mortified and yet I felt my pussy moisten and begin to throb. I screamed (in my mind) "what the hell are you doing, you are acting like a slut!"

I pulled on the door to the building and I stepped into a darkened area, I stopped to allow my eyes to adjust to the dim light, then I walked forward toward the front counter where I was supposed to ask the clerk for an envelope that had my instructions for the rest of the day inside.

I walked slowly, nervously toward the front counter when I heard some whistles and shouts coming from an area down a darkened hallway. I finally arrived at the counter and looked at the clerk, slightly older, pot bellied and balding some and he turned to me and said "whatcha want?"

I froze, and then tried to speak "I want to; I need to ahhh uhhh I need an envelope, do you have one for me?"

He laughed loudly and said, "so you are the slut coming to see me today, welcome honey."

I tried to smile but just could not seem to move, he handed me a plain envelope and then said, "before you open that you need to thank me properly for holding this for you."

I spoke softly, "Thank you?"

He laughed again and then said "sure slut, come around here" as he pointed to the door into the area behind the counter.

As I walked through the doorway I saw him dropping his pants and pulling his undershorts down exposing a half hardened fat cock. He said, "my commission is a really good blowjob, so get to your knees slut."

I guess I was not quick enough, as he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees in front of him and pushed his groin into my face. I heard that same group laughing and cat calls in a back room area somewhere. I gasped at the stale urine and musky aroma filling my nostrils from this unkempt man.

I tried to pull back and he just pulled my hair harder, I cried out and as I did so he forced his cock into my mouth. It tasted unclean and nasty, yet I began to suck him to get this over with. Slowly his taste changed as I cleaned his nasty cock and I could now at least endure this.

I sucked stronger now, trying to get this over with thinking "if I can make him cum quickly maybe I can leave."

Suddenly I felt his cock swelling in my mouth as his testicles pumped their load into me. His cock filled me and was thick and hard now and each stroke pushed deeper into my throat, gagging me and making me cough and slobber and felt it drip onto my almost exposed breasts and dress.

I sucked now even harder, wanting him to cum, but he seemed to have other ideas as he began to fuck into my throat each time now and holding it there with each stroke, then releasing me and then doing it over again...I gasped and gagged, coughed and slobbered as my eyes watered. He was treating me like a whore and I was slowly realizing that my body was also enjoying it!

My pussy was throbbing now, wet and dripping and wanting more, my mind screamed no, yet my body loved what was happening to me and all I could do was to take his cock over and over.

He fucked me for what seemed forever till I felt his cock stiffen more and swell even thicker now and I felt if pulsate in my mouth and it started. OMG!! He began to fill my mouth with his cum, stream after stream spitting heavily into my open mouth. I swallowed what I could but more drained from my mouth onto my exposed breasts and dress. He just kept cumming, it was as if I was trying to swallow at the end of a firehose.

More and more of his nasty cum filled my mouth till finally it subsided. He pulled his cock from my mouth now and squirted the last few remaining spurts onto my face, it dribbled down my nose and face and chin. I lapped at his cock now like it was candy, licking the remaining cum from it and then the underside of his cock and then on to his smelly balls. I shocked myself as I was now lapping this nasty man as if he was my lover.

I felt my pussy throbbing deep inside me. I slipped my fingers down to my pussy and could feel my hole now fully open and draining heavily. My lips were swollen and I was wet everywhere, my body was on fire. I fingered myself as he slapped my face with his sticky cock and I lapped at it with my tongue. He laughed and said, "well slut, you aren't so proud now are you?"

Then he stepped back and said, "you need something in that itchy hole, slut?"

My fingers danced and I nodded my head and he laughed again and he pulled me to my feet and said, "follow me slut", and I heard that laughter again in the back room.

My dress was hanging at my waist, my breasts fully exposed and covered with his cum, the hem had ridden up and was above my waist fully exposing my body to all that might see me.

He roughly pulled and tugged at my hair into the darkened hallway and I stumbled along till we reached a doorway. He pushed the door open, it was lighter in this room and I realized this was the theater with the screen at the front. I looked around and saw the heads of about ten or twelve men in the seats of the theater.

They all burst into laughter again and yelled out "what a slut" and "she is the perfect whore" etc. to each other.

I slowly lifted my head to look at the screen and see what they were watching and froze when I realized it was a time delay of my blowjob with the clerk that was now holding my hair. I watched in amazement as a 10 foot close up replica of me slowly sucked and was throat fucked by this dirty man's cock.

Then when he exploded into my mouth and they saw me swallow and the cum draining out all over they all laughed again and yelled cat calls and comments again, they were loving the movie till it ended a few minutes later.

The room then darkened and then the screen lights came up so it was now dimly lit. I felt my hair pull again as I was led down the aisle and dragged onto the stage in front of everyone.

I felt another hand pull at my hair and the first man let me go and the second one spoke to the audience, "Hello, my name is Dave and this slut you are laughing at is my Mom, would you like to see her in action again?"

I could not believe what I was hearing, my son, OMG, my own son! He was offering me to these men! But more disturbing was that through it all, my pussy was still throbbing, I knew I was lost, horrible as I am, I needed it now, I needed; actually wanted more cock and cum, I was a slut, my son's whore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • From Housewife to Whore Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds