• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Loves Showing Off Oral Talent

Wife Loves Showing Off Oral Talent

Before meeting my wife, she was in a long relationship with another guy more her age. He was apparently a very virile specimen, in great physical and sexual shape. I never met him but based upon her description of him, he was around my height, 6" and about 185 pounds with a great body and great equipment.

They had sex three and four times a day everyday for the six or seven years they were together. Though, she would not admit it initially, I found out later they had sex in numerous positions.

My wife, Gina, is around 5"4" and when we first started dating she was around 108 pounds, her legs were perfect, as were her ass. She wore her hair longer and had French cut nails, which along with her lips and fingers drove me insane early in our relationship. Over the years, she gained weight and with the weight gain I lost interest in her and did not try to take care of her emotionally or physically.

The past two years I have wandered from my wife and been involved in an affair. However, it has caused my wife to crave sex and discuss openly and freely her past sexual situations with Eric, and I have come to realize it gets me excited to hear about the situations and has led to better sex between us.

She told me that Eric had a great body, dark hair, full chest and his abs were well defined, as were his forearms and biceps, he was cut like a V from the chest to his waist, with a line of hair running to his cock. His cock measured about 8 inches, and was also rather thick, and his legs were solid and well defined, not much wrong about this guy. I often wondered why she broke up with him, and she said after a while the sex was too much. I could hardly believe that, seeing we have not had much or any sex during our marriage, mostly due to me not being interested.

After work he would come home to their apartment, and they would have sex three times a night, and oh yeah, would have it before they left for work in the morning. They did various things to keep the excitement, but it was mostly him being so worked up about sex and her sexiness, that he could not keep his hands off her.

One of their favorite things was for Gina to answer the door in her white lace bra, and white lace high cut panties, as Eric entered she would kiss him and lead him to the couch, where she would stand in front of him, and run her hands up the inside of her legs while he watched her, and run her hands over her breasts, as she sucked on her fingers, she would ask him to undress to his underwear. She would then pretend to reach for things in the cupboard, which would showcase her muscular and well defined legs and calves. As she was working in the kitchen and reaching for things she would ask how she should suck his big cock that particular evening, with just her lips, deeper or less deep, stroking or no stroking, with lotion or by wetting the palm of her hand and rubbing it on top of his cock head. By this time, Eric had a raging hard on, she would approach him and tell him to hold his arms over his head and spread his legs as he sat on the couch. She worked her hands and nails down his arms while kissing his lips, and then she would start from his ankles and go in the reverse direction, kissing up the inside of his legs to his covered cock. After doing this she would strip off her bra and panties, and would bend over at the waist in front of Eric and kiss her way down his stomach to his cock, while he was on fire she would pull his underwear down his legs to reveal his rigid spear. I realized long ago she learned how to suck and enjoy cum from her days with Eric. She let just the head enter her mouth and would lick off his precum, as she was doing this she presented her rear to Eric and he would start to suck on her flower, and aim for her clit. They loved the sixty-nine position, and Gina would work him over for fifteen minutes or more, as she stroked him with her slender fingers and French cut nails, while going deeper and deeper on his manhood, eventually reaching bottom and touching his pubic hair with her nose. Eric was a specimen, but even he could only take so much stimulation. After fifteen minutes he would become rigid and would blow his load into her mouth. Gina loves the taste of cum, and should would cum shortly thereafter.

They would rest and have dinner while partially clad, him wearing a pair of boxer type shorts without a shirt and her wearing one of his button down dress shirts open to the navel so he could play with her breasts, whenever, he felt like it during dinner. After dinner, they would retire to the bedroom to hold each other, as Eric would play with her breasts and lightly finger her clit area. When he got Gina wet and ready, she would climb up on his thighs and squat over his rock hard cock, while holding it straight up, she would let just the head slip in and while teasing him she would reach down to caress his balls. After teasing him for a few minutes she would climb off and lick his cock head while stroking him, as she looked into his eyes. After a few minutes she climbed off and got on all fours and presented her rear to him, he would approach her from behind while rubbing his cockhead up and down her slit, and would ease into her and start to hammer away while rubbing her nipples, after a few minutes he would cum inside of her.

After resting again in each other's arms, Eric would finish most nights by eating her to orgasm, nibbling on her clit and fingering her, and after she came, he would enter her in the missionary position while holding her legs up in a V, to gain deeper entry. They would fall asleep and slept naked for most of their years together.

In the morning, Eric would wake with a raging hard on, and Gina would begin his day by giving him a long massage of his front side, starting at his feet and while wearing the open button down shirt, she would massage his feet and start up his legs, rubbing all around his enormous cock, all the while telling him how she was going to suck the juices out of it and how much she loved to suck his huge cock. As she came closer to his hands, Eric would reach out and rub her slit, opening it with his fingers while she continued his massage, as she went past his cock and up stomach towards his chest area she would climb on the bed and present her slit to his open mouth, and he would tongue her, while she turned on all fours and started to lap at his cock, they were in a morning sixty-nine and it was always a competition to see who would cum first, and Gina usually was last. She would suck his cock into her mouth just past his corona, while stroking him slow and long, occasionally slipping a finger into his anus, as he started getting closer and she noticed his balls start to contract upwards towards his body, she would stroke longer and faster, while sucking him deeper into her mouth. Soon it was too much and he would cum with a huge grunt and deposit his cum into her mouth.

Eric would finish her by getting himself hard again and entering her while she was on top, ramming in and out of her until she came hard against his pubic bone.

One day, I came home and noticed a strange car in the driveway. This was during the time of my affair, and when I told my wife I was readying for divorce.

My wife had lost most of her weight gain during the past two years, and was closer to the same size as when we first met. As I entered the house, I noticed clothes strewn around the house and some of these were men's clothes. I heard noise upstairs in our bedroom area, and upon getting closer to our bedroom heard a man's voice. Our room is the master bedroom and off the main room is a master bathroom with Jacuzzi. I heard Gina's voice and that of the man coming from the bathroom. As I entered Gina was sitting on the edge of the tub with her feet dangling in the water wearing one of my button down dress shirts, with sleeves rolled up, with front open exposing the sides of her breasts and full view of her gaping cunt, with a glass of wine in hand. In addition, I noticed she had on one of her silver wrist bracelets, and a small silver anklet. Gina said hi to me, and pulled the shirt up her thighs to reveal more of her legs, while pulling it away from her button area to expose more of her cunt. She put the wine glass down and moved to the opposite corner Eric to sit, and as she did she put a leg on each side of tub, while pulling her shirt away from her bottom to reveal her open cunt, her flower was revealed, as was some cum, while doing this she leaned back, and rubbed her womanhood up and down and asked Eric in her sexy voice, what was next. The man, Eric, as she introduced him to me, was sitting in the tub naked with a chest full of black hair peppered with gray, a full head of hair graying at the temples, large forearms and biceps and as I looked lower a massive cock sticking out of the water, and as Gina continued to talk and stroke herself his cock seemed to gain size and hardness. Gina said they had become reacquainted about an hour early.

Eric moved from his side of the tub to hers, and knelt in front her of cunt and started to lick up and down her slit spreading her flower with his tongue, he ate her for a few minutes and she threw her head back and started to moan. She pushed him away and bent down to kiss him long and hard and to suck some of her own juices from this mouth. She got up from the corner and I noticed a long string of cum dripping from her cunt. She said Eric was rested and they were going to see how many times he could cum this afternoon. She said since I was no longer interested in her, it should not be a problem. As I started to say something, Eric rose from the water. His cock was amazing, hard, and long with massive balls.

Gina grabbed a towel and started to dry his body while leaning in and kissing him hard on the mouth. After she finished drying him she grabbed the coconut butter from my cabinet and lubricated his cock with the butter, as she did so she kissed his nipples and ran her nails down his arms, sides and stomach. He let out a low groan as she knelt in front of him and rose up on her toes to wipe the mirror of moisture, her calves were exposed and Eric's hard-on was shining. Gina turned to face him and lowered her head and started a slow sucking motion on his cockhead. He tilted his head back, as she started to stroke his cock, while continuing her sucking motion. She knelt in front of him and started to go deeper on his cock, while rubbing her slit with her free hand. His cock appeared to be even larger, as she started to use two hands on his cock for stroking him, while taking her mouth from his cock she ran her tongue up and down the underside bathing the large vein in her saliva, while continuing to stroke his monster. She went back to the top of his cock and started a slow descent on to his cock with her mouth, while stroking him at the same time. He was moaning, as she continued to stroke and suck, occasionally pulling off to pry open his slit and run her fingernail over the slit, and head area while looking up at him and tonguing the top of his head and slit. I noticed he was starting to shake and saw his balls start to contract, and heard Gina saying she loved his cock and sucking it and was ready to feel and taste his cum, she continued to stroke and talk, as he moaned she inserted her finger into his anus and he came in a massive amount, as she sucked him even harder, small drops of cum appeared at the corners of her mouth. Eric sank back on to the tub, exhausted and satisfied, however I was stunned as I noticed his cock had hardly changed size and was still hard as a rock.

Gina looked over at me and said pretty amazing isn't he, too bad you couldn't have been as good. She led Eric to our bed and said give us 15 minutes to rest. I left them and came back in 15 minutes to see Gina stroking his cock with her feet. She was dripping wet and her cunt was gaping wide open, as Eric saw me walk into the room, he sat up and swung Gina's leg out of the way, stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He knelt in front of her cunt, blew softly on it and started to snake his tongue into her hole, while reaching up he stroked her breasts with his hands. He continued to eat her, stroking his tongue up and down her slit. She was on fire, when he announced he needed to cum again, he stood up and his cock appeared even larger than before, he stroked it a few times as he pulled Gina's ass to the edge of the bed, he held her legs in a V, and placed them on his broad shoulders while moving forward he entered her, and leaned into her, and leaned down to kiss her mouth and said get ready for a ride from the past. He started a slow stroking motion, and pulled almost all the way out before hitting bottom, he did this for what seemed like an eternity, when he started to stroke even faster, while his chest started to tense, and the muscles in his ass tensed, he stroked a few more times and came in a huge grunt., as did Gina.

She said they were done for the night, but to be back at 7:30AM for the morning version.

Gina woke me up the next morning wearing a short a blue striped shirt man's dress shirt, unbuttoned, and I could tell she had just shaved and showered as she smelled fresh, I noticed less hair on her cunt and also noticed her nipples, lips and would find out later, her cunt, had chocolate on them. She told me to come to the bedroom. I told her I needed to put some pants on, as I was hard as well. She said I did not need to worry, and she lead me to the bedroom, and told me to sit in the chair in the middle of the room. Eric walked out of the bathroom, as hard as a rock with chocolate covering his cock. My cock was hard as a rock as well. I am about 6 and half inches long with a bigger head than most. Eric walked over to the bed and stood by it, as Gina came over to me and said I would be taken care of if I promised to not touch myself. She said she wanted to taste my cum and while saying it she bent down and licked the tip of my cock and swipe the precum away as I shuddered thinking of her talented mouth.

She walked over to Eric and turned him around to face me and started to kiss his neck and back from behind while running her hands and nails down his front side, she tweaked his nipples and went close to his cock stopping just short of it, and then lowering herself she rubbed his legs. His cock was now at full attention, she went up and down his body from behind a few more times while kissing his ears, and his cock was now beginning to leak precum, and Gina must have sensed this or knew it from experience, as she turned him sideways so I could watch her she lowered herself to a kneeling position in front of his chocolate covered cock and caught the strand of precum which was oozing from his slit. While catching it she licked around the head and he moaned, she sucked him in past the corona, and started to go deeper, suddenly she pulled off and licked the underside of his massive organ of the chocolate, and did the same to his balls. After he was clean, he said it was her turn. He helped her to her feet and kissed her long and hard on the lips licking her lips clean of the chocolate. He made her spread her legs and hold her arms to her sides while he kissed down to her breasts and started to lap at the chocolate on each nipple, after cleaning them thoroughly, I noticed she was starting to leak as well, he went to his knees and run his tongue up and down her slit while sucking her clean of the chocolate. They went to the bed and got into their sixty-nine position and started to work on each other with passion and desire. As Eric was close to cumming, he could not keep up the pace for Gina, she sucked him and went to his mound and I knew he could not last much longer. He came in buckets and Gina moaned and mumbled about how much she loved to suck cock and taste cum.

My wife came over to me and started to stroke me and I told her I would not last long, Eric of course was not limp, he was still rock hard, and came up behind my wife and drove his massive cock into her waiting cunt, while my wife inhaled my smaller cock, and started to stroke me with abandon, while Eric was stroking her with his cock from behind. It did not take long for us to cum in unison.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Loves Showing Off Oral Talent

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds