• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Muslim

Black on Black Pegging: Muslim

The root of all problems in the Black community isn't the White man. Black people have got to stop playing victim and accept responsibility for their actions. My name is Christina Xavier. A tall young Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I hold a Journalism degree from the University of Toronto, and presently, I'm doing an investigation in the socio-economic issues of the Black Canadian community. That's why I'm in Vanier right now. This area is mainly populated by Black and Middle-Eastern people, and let's just say that they're not exactly the wealthiest segment of society in Canada's capital region. Perfect environment for our expose, don't you think?

Today, I shall focus on the Somali community of Vanier, Province of Ontario. Of all the immigrant groups in the Canadian capital, Somalians are the most controversial. Many people come to Canada and settle into ordinary, peaceful lives. The French and English did it in the seventeenth century and of course the eighteenth century. The Dutch and the Irish came later. The Haitians came to Canada in the 1950s and settled in the Province of Quebec, primarily the City of Montreal and its outlying areas. The Jamaicans, the Chinese and the Hispanics came to Ontario in the late 1970s and early 1980s. They settled primarily in the City of Toronto and surrounding areas. The Somalis are everywhere in Canada, yet they're also the one group that nobody else seems to like. Even Black immigrants from the Caribbean and sub-Saharan Africa can't stand these guys and gals. Why is that?

To answer these questions, I'm visiting a traditional Somali immigrant household in Vanier. Ninety nine percent of all Somalis are practicing Muslims, and as you well know, Islam is a deeply patriarchal religion which places men at the top and women at the very bottom. Aziz is the head of the Abdullah family. He's a tall, slim man with light brown skin and curly Black hair. Aziz moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from the City of Mogadishu in Somaliland eight years ago. Presently, he doesn't work. He has a recreational facilities management degree from Algonquin College in Nepean, Ontario. Whatever that means. Aziz seems to mainly spend his time sitting on his ass at home, watching television, playing poker with Somali male friends and smoking weed. His wife Fatima is the one who pays the bills. She works as a cashier at Wal-Mart during the day and studies at La Cite Collegiale during the evenings. She's in the Police Foundations program at this French-Canadian college and hopes to become a police officer someday. Fatima has been in Canada for four and a half years now. She's counting the days till she becomes a citizen of this great country.

I was quite happy to meet with Fatima Abdullah when we first met. She's around five-foot-eight, kind of chubby, with dark brown skin and lively light brown eyes. Fatima was born in the City of Assamo in the Republic of Djibouti but considers herself one hundred percent Somali. Of all the Somali women I've interviewed for this piece, she's the one I admire the most. This is a woman who definitely proves that women can do it all. She's been in the Confederation of Canada for a much shorter amount of time than her husband Aziz, yet she learned English and French faster than he did. Aziz speaks barely intelligible English with a thick Somali language. I wonder if it's because of his drinking. Whatever. Fatima works hard to pay the bills, and she's also supporting herself through college. I have a lot of respect and admiration for this quiet and self-effacing hijab-wearing Somali sister. She is a very pious person who prays five times a day. Also, she's very friendly and open-minded. I find her truly admirable. How she got saddled with a drunken loser like Aziz for a husband, only the fates know. That's why I don't believe in arranged marriages. Women are always the ones who suffer in these deals.

Fatima Abdullah and Aziz have a rocky relationship, to say the least. She encourages him to get out there and try to get a job. Aziz does go out there to try to get a job. He tries all kinds of seminars with the Ottawa Social Services Department. He's at their Baseline Station Office at least once a week, speaking to his social worker about whatever imaginary complaint he's got. He tries to get a job and they give him money. He wastes it drinking and sleeping around. Fatima won't admit it but I'm sure he smacks her around sometimes. I can't help but shake my head at the sadness of this situation. Fatima Abdullah is a remarkable woman saddled with a lousy man. This lady is a devout Muslim who doesn't believe in divorce. I feel so bad for her and other Somali Muslim women like her. What can be done about their condition? Even while living in Canada, they cling to the old ways of life in Somaliland. Somali men know this very well and they use that to control Somali women. Such a sad state of the affairs, ladies and gentlemen.

I have decided to break my oath of non-interference as a journalist to remediate what I see to be an intolerable situation. I decided to equip Fatima Abdullah to take down her tormentor. I took her to this adult video store near the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. She was amazed at what I showed her, especially the manifold sex toys and adult videos. She was especially fascinated by the female domination videos featuring bossy women sodomizing weak and submissive men with strap-on dildos. I bought several for her, along with restraints, condoms and lubricant. Then, like a proud teacher, I sent forth my prized new pupil on a mission. I told her to right the wrongs done to Somali women by Somali men since time immemorial. And she promised me she would do so happily.

The next day, I got a text message from Fatima Abdullah urging me and the rest of the camera crew to come to her residence in Vanier toot sweet. We drove there without delay. Once we got there, we were in for a shock. We found Aziz bound and gagged, lying on his back, completely naked on the Abdullah household bed. Standing over him, a mad light in her eyes, was none other than Fatima. In her right hand she held a blade. With the left hand she stroked a scary-looking shiny ebony strap-on dildo. She barked something in Somali at Aziz, and when he didn't respond, she moved the blade closer to his genitals. The tall Somali male went pale with fright, and did as he was told. He raised his legs and his ass in the air, exposing his rear end. Fatima smiled nastily, and stroked the dildo. Then she pressed it against Aziz's asshole, and pushed it inside.

I'll never forget the Somali man's scream as Fatima penetrated his asshole with the strap-on dildo. Fatima smacked Aziz's ass as she began fucking him with the dildo. Aziz howled as his ass took the pounding of a lifetime. The crew and I watched this spectacle, mesmerized. Fatima was really cutting loose. She called Aziz every name in the book. The Somali guy howled, squealed and whimpered. Mercilessly she slammed the dildo into his asshole. This was more than a pegging session. Every time Fatima thrust the dildo into Aziz's asshole, legions of Somali women from the past cheered from beyond the grave. And I was cheering right along with them. This was a moment of sisterhood, for real!

After fucking Aziz with the strap-on dildo for about an hour, Fatima finally pulled out of him. We had the whole thing on camera. Fatima locked eyes with Aziz and assured him that unless he changed his ways, got a job and learned to OBEY his wife instead of dictating to her like a typical Muslim male, his shame would be exposed on the internet. Also, if anything happened to Fatima, not only would he go to jail forever, to get fucked in the ass by xenophobic big White guys, but his shame would still be leaked on the web. Fatima and I exchanged a sisterly hug, then I left. The next time I visited, we had a nice dinner. One prepared by Aziz. He's working as a security guard now. Fatima tells me that he's working now, has changed his ways and is starting to behave like a caring hubby should. But she STILL fucks his ass with her biggest strap-on dildo three times a day. Good for her!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Muslim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds