• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Student Teacher Ch. 05

Student Teacher Ch. 05

12

Chapter 05

Teacher is humiliated into submission

Jessie didn't want to get out of the car, so Ben took a hold of a wrist pulling her from it. To avoid a fuss, which would bring unwanted attention, she gave in. Lowering her head in shame she walked between two students, towards Ben's house. It shouldn't have been a big deal for a teacher to be out with a couple of students, except she was dressed like a little girly.

The blue satin dressed flared out at her hips, to show off a pair of frilly panties. Her hair was up in pigtails, flopping over both ears looking cute, if she had been a little girl. If she had been their little sister it would be embarrassing, but as a twenty-eight year old, mature woman, it was excruciating. As their teacher, it was crushing her self-esteem, to be paraded around like this. What they intended to do to her, she dare not think about.

Letting her students takeover the class had been stupid in the first place. She let it get way out of hand, until they were running her life. The only consolation was, this week of torment, was very nearly over. With this in mind she gave into them, for an easier life, and to avoid another humiliating punishment in the classroom. Every time they mentioned she had been spanked, in front of the whole class by a student, she withdrew further into her shell.

In the rough looking neighbourhood no-one said anything, but Jessie received some funny looks. She kept her head down, feeling the stares anyway. At least these eighteen year olds couldn't go into a bar, or a club, so maybe they would soon get bored with dragging her around. They would eventually give up humiliating her and take her home.

Home had meant her apartment, only this week it meant Paula's house. If only she could escape them and get to her apartment, it would be possible to bring this torment to a halt. The students had her keys, for the car and the apartment, as well as her credit cards. In any case, she was desperate enough to walk there and break in, even in these terrible clothes. All week they had kept such a close watch on her, it had been impossible to escape the callous adolescents.

"In here, this is my place," Ben indicated to Paula.

They bundled their teacher into a poor looking house. No wonder Ben was a rough kid, she thought.

"Hi honey," a large, motherly looking woman, greeted Ben. "Who's this, aren't you going to introduce us?" his mother asked.

"This is Paula, a friend from school, and her sister," Ben lied.

Jessie felt terrible, meeting a student's parents, dressed like a stupid little girl. It was a fashion among some youngsters to dress up like this, Cos-Play, she thought it was called. She was their teacher and a woman, only a few years younger than his mother. The style was demeaning, and her panties were on show, so how could she reveal who she was. There was no chance she could escape this dreadful situation by asking for help. Revealing she was their teacher was impossible to contemplate.

"Does the little girl want some sweets," his mother asked.

Jessie nearly turned around, to see who was behind her. The woman's nose had red indentations, where a pair of glasses usually rested; explaining why she hadn't been rumbled. The woman was peering at her, expecting an answer.

"Thank you, ma'am," she answered, in a polite, modest voice.

"Come here dear," the woman said, with a toothy grin, revealing a missing tooth.

She un-wrapped a toffee, and held it to Jessie's mouth.

The woman's hands were clean, but it was embarrassing being treated like a little girl, by another adult. Her students were watching, with smirks on their faces. She opened her mouth, allowing the woman to pop a sweet into her mouth. It was a cheap item, tasting of nothing but sugar.

"Thank you ma'am," Jessie said, around the glob of sticky stuff.

"She's such a polite, little girl, so cute in a lovely blue dress," the woman said, while pulling at it, straightening it up. Her breasts went unnoticed without a bra, though if this was kept up, they would spill out the top. The woman lifted the hem up. Jessie had to suppress a groan of anguish.

The woman was one of those who missed having children in the house, young ones that were dependent upon her. She couldn't cope with teenagers, and especially Ben, who was wild and independent.

"Oh! Such lovely blue knickers, they match your dress perfectly," the woman commented, to herself.

Jessie was already feeling vulnerable and embarrassed, and this added to her shame. The two adolescents were giggling at her. They were highly amused with their teacher, having her panties examined. Printed across her bottom was the phrase -- Miss Peachy.

"Look at this lovely little girl, honey," the woman said, drawing her husbands attention to Jessie.

Hell! What now?

"Where's the food," the husband demanded.

The woman took a hold of her hand, pulling Jessie into the walk-through dining room. "What do you think of her, she's a cute little thing, honey," the woman gushed.

"Kids, is that all you think about. Get the food on the table woman," he said.

"You look after her while I dish up," the woman said, roping in the reluctant man.

He was a larger replica of Ben, with big beefy hands, and a red nose, from drinking too much. His wife lifted Jessie onto his lap as a underhand reproach, to his uncaring attitude, knowing he disliked being close to children.

Jessie sank onto his knees, with the short flouncy dress floating up around her waist. She'd no chance to protest, or avoid the miserable prospect of sitting on this man's lap. It left her feeling like a silly little girl, sitting on an uncle's knee.

"You look after her while I prepare the table," the mother scolded him.

"If it means you'll get on with it!" he growled back at her.

Jessie cringed with embarrassment. The nasty smell of beer and cigarettes, wafted over her. He held her in a firm grip, not wanting her to be there, though prepared to co-operate, because he was hungry. All she wanted to do was get away from here.

"Stop squirming, I'm watching the sport results," he told her.

Jessie imagined sitting at the kitchen table with these rough people. Being made to sit there, until she finished every last mouthful, was dire prospect. What would be worse was listening to Ben and Paula, recount the humiliating scene in class tomorrow.

"I said stop fidgeting, you'll spill my beer," the big man told her. He slapped her leg, to quieten her down.

Jessie looked at Ben and Paula, with pleading eyes, begging for help.

"We're going to my room," Ben said.

"Take her with you," his father whispered, not wanting the wife to hear.

Jessie slipped off his lap into a heap at the man's feet. He looked down at her, with a dismissive look. Her legs were spread open either side of his. The large, loose panties were pulled askew, showing off her denuded pussy, looking like a little girls naughty bits.

"Cover yourself up, you little tramp," he scolded her.

Jessie heard Ben and Paula snigger, leaving her feeling dull and disgraced. She bum shuffled backwards away from the man. She looked down at herself, seeing her sex was on show, to Ben's father and her students. It was dreadful to be so dismissively treated. She pulled the panties over her naked pussy, with tears in her eyes.

The humiliation showed on her face, from being thought of as a bad little girl, showing of her naughty bits. On Monday morning she had been a bright, desirable woman, treated with respect by fellow staff members. The male teachers were all smiles, pleased to receive just a smile in return. In just a few days she had been reduced to a snivelling child, grovelling on the floor at a stranger's feet. Summarily dismissed by this horrid man had trampled her self-esteem into the shabby carpet.

Paula pulled her teacher off the floor. "You naughty little girl," Paula scolded her, as though she were a dim little sister, needing looking after. "Be a good girl and do as you're told," she added, and slapped her bottom.

They traipsed through the house to a small room, which was obviously an adolescent's world, away from parents. Lurid posters of naked women covered every wall. There was junk everywhere. Ben shoved a pile of stuff off the bed.

"You can sit there if you like," he told Paula. "You can get undressed," he told Jessie.

She looked at Paula for support. She already felt vulnerable and fragile. So used to being told to remove her clothes, she resigned herself to obeying them.

"I'll get something of my sisters for her," he told Paula.

"OK! Go ahead doll, get undressed," Paula demanded. She was interested to see what he came up with.

Back in the room Ben flung clothes at her feet. "Try those on," he told her.

Jessie was hugging her body for protection, as Paula made her strip completely. The frilly blue panties wouldn't have been right, with the school uniform Ben had brought in. The pair of white panties was tight, but she managed to wriggle into them.

"My sister doesn't throw anything away. I found them in the back of the wardrobe," he explained.

The white blouse was too small and the skirt too short, though it was a better image than the girly outfit. It was a local Catholic school uniform, his sister attended a few years ago.

"That looks perfect for school tomorrow," Paula enthused.

Jessie groaned. Dressed like this she would be shown up as a new girl, for no one wore a uniform at their high school. She would stand out, and with it being too small, everyone would take notice of her. So far, only her class knew who she really was, but dressed like this everyone, would be looking at her, with a greater chance of being found out.

She was a teacher not a student, so it would be humiliating dressed like this, with all those eyes upon her. She remembered that nasty bully, hoping she didn't find her, and take revenge for what happened.

"That's perfect Ben, well done. Come on let's get back, I want to dress up my doll," Paula told Ben.

They traipsed down the stairs, as only adolescents could, with a noise like a herd of elephants.

"Where are you going now?" his mother asked.

"Nowhere," Ben told her.

They left the house, slamming the door after them. Jessie was relieved to be going back to Paula's home. She was thinking of the place as a safe haven, away from prying eyes. She didn't have to think for herself, while simply obeying Paula. It allowed her to shut out what was happening, handing over all responsibility for the immoral actions to Paula.

As usual Paula dressed her up in a variety of bizarre outfits with Ben avidly watching. He was more interested in the in-between stages, when their teacher was naked. He complimented Paula's choices of outfit, as though he were a married man, with the wife preparing to go out; telling her each one was just perfect.

Jessie had to turn around, in a sheer body-stocking, displaying her body to them both. Paula was showing her off to Ben, as though she were an inanimate doll, something of little importance. Having become used to it, she turned and bent over as directed, no longer attempting to hide her sex. This awful behaviour was nothing, compared to the mistreatment in class.

He thought it would never be his turn to humiliate the damn teacher, though Paula was doing a good job of it for him. The woman was looking more subdued with every change of clothing. She no longer bothered that he was ogling her naked body.

"It's time for bed, doll," Paula announced.

Ben perked up hearing this. "Can I stay over?" he asked, seeing an opportunity to humiliate the teacher.

"Of course you will! It's your job to make sure doll doesn't run off. Jenny's orders, remember," she smiled.

"Yea, err, OK." Ben answered, wondering if he might get his chance after all. He had wanted to take revenge on a teacher for humiliating him in class, even if this wasn't the one. The last teacher had left before he could get a plan together, so this one would have to do.

"Take doll for a shower, while I get her night clothes," Paula said. "Make sure she washes behind her ears, and every where else, thoroughly now, doll," she told them both.

"You heard her, doll," Ben leered.

Jessie no longer bothered about hiding her body from the nasty boy. She had become used to being naked, in inappropriate situations.

He opened the shower door. "Let's see you wash everything," he said, emphasising the last word, with a smirk. "Or, I'll have to do it for you," he added.

She knew what he meant. She avoided her breasts for a moment then decided there was nothing for it. She soaped them in lather, massaging them before him. He was already stiff from the previous lurid exhibition, and this was exciting him all the more.

In an agony of embarrassment, a hand went between her legs, while she kept them close together.

"Let's see, just so I can make sure you don't cheat," he told her. He was no longer smiling, as the expression turned to lust.

Jessie spread her legs, showing off the smooth, bare crotch. Ben only just refrained from reaching out to her. He needed to keep Paula sweet otherwise she might report him to Jenny. This was far more than he had expected, so why take a chance. Maybe he could sneak into her room, when Paula was asleep.

Paula called them, so he had to stop the exciting show.

"This is your room, Ben. I'll get her ready for bed," Paula told him.

There was little chance of him sleeping, after watching that beautiful body being lathered, and massaged, so seductively. He would soon be flogging himself off, maybe then he could sleep. He would have some pretty torrid dreams too.

"Here we are, Ben. Doll is all ready for bed," Paula announced.

He snatched a hand off his aching cock, hoping they wouldn't see the bulge from under the sheets. This was too cruel, showing her off like this. Teacher was wearing a baby-doll night dress, with a wide hem, floating around her hips. Not that it mattered how short it was, for the flimsy garment was see-through. Her pert breasts held the thin material up, with erect nipples pointing at him.

The matching, pink panties were see-through too. Somehow, her body seemed all the more alluring, from being partially covered. It occurred to him, he had learnt something from the teacher after all.

"This is the only spare bedroom, so I hope you don't mind sharing?" Paula teased.

"Whaa?" Ben managed to utter.

"Ben is in charge of you now, Doll, so do exactly as he tells you. Make sure you're a good girl, and Ben will be good to you, otherwise he'll spank you. Keep a close hold of her, all night, wont you Ben," Paula smiled.

Ben stared at his teacher, meekly sliding under the sheet with him. "Fuck!" he murmured. He didn't expect this! A thought flashed through his mind. This was why Jenny had been so angry at her boyfriend, Graham. He must have fucked the teacher! No wonder Jenny had spanked Jessie, before the whole class.

He had fumbled with a girlfriend, knowing it had to be quick before she changed her mind. This was different. This was a mature woman, with experience, and she had been worn down into complete submission. Paula had set this up, knowing what would happen.

He was in bed with his teacher, and she had to do what he wanted! Now he had her at his mercy, it was a bit frightening.

She was laying there trying not to touch him. There were just a few inches between them, yet he could feel the heat of her body. She hadn't said anything. She still seemed to be docile, as she had been all evening. Had Paula's relentless torment of the woman, turned her into a compliant doll? The shock was receding, as he began to think of her as a fuck doll; letting his cock reason for him.

He levered himself up the bed, on his elbows. "Get down there, doll," he ordered.

Jessie silently groaned. She knew what he wanted. She knew her fate was sealed, from the moment Paula dressed her up, and led her to the bedroom. Giving in to the inevitable, getting the unpleasant deed completed as quickly as possible, was her only thought.

To get through Paula's torment she submitted, consenting to think of herself, as a mere doll. It became easier to simply obey her mistress, being told what to do, letting the girl play out the fantasy. She continued with that escapist thinking, as a way to get through this terrible situation.

Without a word, she slithered down the bed, to settle between his thighs. She formed her lips into an 'O' shape, trying to make it look as sexy as possible. She took a hold of his balls in one hand, feeling them tighten up, like large wall-nuts.

Delaying the unavoidable for as long as possible, hoping he might quickly cum, she grasped his cock in the other hand. She knew he was avidly watching her, so intended to make a show of it. Not realising he was seeing her as a slut she just hoped he might orgasm, before she had to suck his cock into her mouth.

He watched the teacher kiss the end of his cock. If she hadn't been gripping it so tight, he might have spurted over her pouting lips. He breathed in a deep draught of air, as she consumed him. Her head began to bob up and down its length. This was a far greater revenge than he thought possible. A teacher was sucking his cock, blowing him; he was face fucking a teacher!

It hadn't worked. She was forced to work hard on him, while he just lay there. Jessie sucked in a lung-full of air, and swallowed his cock down her throat. Her lips kissed his crotch and his balls grazed her chin. She felt his foot between her thighs and opened them. It was a shock to do such a bad thing. Feeling his big toe push against her pussy, brought home how aroused she was.

Ben felt between her legs with his foot, and found her sex with a toe. He rubbed it up and down between her lips. He was too inexperienced to realise, the wetness down there was from her being so worked up.

As he massaged her sex he found her clit. Jessie moaned. The indignity of being so turned on by a student worked on her, heating her up to a fever pitch. She bobbed her head in a steady rhythm, imagining his cock was where she needed it. Even the humiliation of having her clit rubbed by a students toe, was turning her on.

The image from earlier that day, in the restroom, when her face was covered in slime from that bullying girl, came to mind. He had hoped to humiliate the teacher, by spurting over her face. He hadn't really thought it would be possible, yet here was his chance. With a great determination, he roughly shoved her head up, off his cock.

He desperately wanted to cum in her mouth, and only just managed to avoid it, as he spurted his load. The look on her face was worth the effort. He was perplexed when the look of hurt, turned to disappointment.

"Clean up your face, teacher," he told her, gloating over the despicable act. He watched in awe, as she spooned his cum from her face, with both hands. She swallowed it all, not missing a drop.

"Why did you look disappointed, when I didn't cum into your mouth?" he asked.

Without thinking she answered honestly. "I wanted your sperm inside me, sir," she quietly spoke.

"Keep sucking on my cock and you might get your wish," he said. There was a deep frown of puzzlement on his face. He concluded she must have been worked up, by the humiliation they put her through this evening. He had read about that, in one of his dirty magazines.

As a fertile eighteen year old, he was soon ready, from her sucking and licking so enthusiastically. He savoured every moment, closely watching his teacher suck his cock. Even he recognised how worked up she was.

"You're such a slut, teacher. Or, should I call you doll," he asked. She didn't answer, as she had a mouthful of hard cock.

Jessie heard the mocking tones, and was deeply ashamed at how true it was. So worked up was she, it was impossible not to try and get what she desperately needed. It didn't mater that this young man was her student, for she just needed to feel a cock inside her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Student Teacher Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds