• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Videotape

The Videotape

My mother used to tell me to always give men a little mystery if I wanted to keep them around. I didn't understand what she meant until I really started paying attention to boys. She was so right, but despite remembering all of that, Trevor's power over me ruled my actions. It was so difficult to contain my desire that I was sure that he could tell how badly I wanted this moment. My facial expressions were a dead giveaway of my lust for him, and anyone could tell. I felt just like a child about to grab a new toy.

My reservations about letting Trevor videotape sex with him were fading fast. I completely ignored the camera that was resting on the countertop aiming at us. At the moment, it seemed fairly harmless. The instant he grabbed the waistband on his sweatpants, and pulled them down to his ankles, the good girl inside of me vanished. T's massive cock dangled inches before my face. He stood there with his legs slightly apart so that I could see his heavy balls swinging with each body motion. Instinctively, I slid my hand up to his crotch, wrapping my fingers around them and gently lifting both to feel their weight. I released them for a moment, sliding my fingers up, parting his cheeks enough to glide my middle finger over his asshole. I didn't force it into him, but just slid over it, feeling it clench down in response to me being where I shouldn't be. I resumed my gentle grip on his balls, pulling them forward to kiss them. My other hand involuntarily encircled his cock at the base, and I began stroking it. He was so big that my small hand didn't even reach around it completely.

I slid the tip of my tongue up from his balls, up the base of his cock, leaving a glistening trail of my saliva behind. I continued all the way up his length until reaching underneath the head. As I traveled up the tip, his cock welcomed me with a dollop of sweet, clear fluid. Moving my face back a moment, I slowly pulled on his cock towards the head in one motion with both hands. Not even half way up, his precum began pouring out and running down the shaft to my hands. I looked up at Trevor with my devious grin, before closing my eyes, and leaning forward. I placed my lips around the head, sealing it in my mouth. I could taste the sweet liquid on my tongue, and began sucking harder and harder to get all of it. I was so wet by then that I could feel how soaked my panties were with my own juices. Of course, T was enjoying this, but he had no idea how erotic it was for me, and how sexually charged I felt giving him head while I was fully clothed before him. I was overcome with my emotions and desire, empowered by having control over him, to the point of forgetting that we were being recorded on video.

I gently masturbated him with both hands, while pulling as much of his big cock into my mouth as I could. As it went in and out of my mouth, I rotated my head side to side in a rhythm that was beginning to make T moan. I pulled away for a moment, looking up at his face, but continued to tug at his cock.

"Like that baby?" I asked jokingly, looking up at him with my big brown eyes.

Trevor only nodded and gestured slightly with his face. He was totally focused on my efforts, and didn't bother to respond. I had absolute control over him, for the moment; a feeling that charged the hell out of me. I quickly swallowed his cock again, resuming my stroking motions with increasing vigor. T gently rocked back and forth matching the pace of my sucking rhythm. I let go of his cock, and held on to his hips with both hands, pulling him deeper into my throat. With all of his slippery precum and my saliva, the tip of his penis was sliding against the roof of my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat. I tried with each stroke downward to consume more and more of his length until I was able to rest my lips against his pubic hair. I had such determination to get to that point that my gag reflex had gone away. I felt elated that I had conquered his giant cock.

I really had forgotten about the camera resting on the counter a few feet away from us. Trevor knew that the further away it was, the less I would notice; it worked. On one stroke down onto his penis, I kept him in my throat and turned my head slightly towards the lens, and opened my eyes. I had ignored it until then. Keeping one hand gripping his pelvis, I reached the other up to his now tightened balls. I cupped them, and pulled gently towards my face until squashing them against my chin. I remained still for a moment moving only my tongue underneath his cock inside of my mouth, and flexing the muscles in my throat around the head. As I turned back towards him again, his big cock spasmed. It was incredible. I felt his whole cock expanding in my mouth while it pulsed. Obviously, I was headed in the right direction with my efforts.

When the base of his penis pumped down on my lip, I let out a gratifying moan. It wasn't very loud, and Trevor might not have heard me, but it got me even hotter sensing that his orgasm was close. I began intensifying my actions. I was really making love to his cock, thinking of nothing else but making him cum. I slipped both hands through his legs under him, gliding up his ass, and grabbing a hold of each cheek. I yanked his pelvis towards myself, and began taking his penis in and out of my mouth. Trevor placed his hands at the back of my head, and with my help, began gently fucking my mouth.

If I had touched myself for only a second, I would have had a massive orgasm. I was so turned on by T taking control of me, and using my throat as a pussy, that I couldn't wait for him to let go. I wanted his cum badly. My eyes were tearing, and my mascara was starting to run down my face. T was fucking my mouth faster and harder. His breaths were rapid and erratic. He was about to orgasm. I returned my hands to the base of his cock, and his balls. Precum was running out of the tip, and I was gulping all of it down.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm cum'n now!"

"I'm cum'n!"

"Hea goes!"

T pumped in and out of my mouth a couple more times, and then pulled back from my face. I pulled his balls forward, and stroked his cock feverishly. As I gazed upward, I saw T's head fall back, so I quickly opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go. I felt the muscle under his balls start flexing...pump, pump, pump, and then his sperm began shooting out. The first stream landed on my cheek, but after quickly moving towards him, every squirt after that landed on my tongue, or into my mouth. I wrapped my lips tightly around his cock so I could catch his entire load. It seemed like it would never stop. He kept pumping and pumping, completely filling my mouth with his sperm.

After a few moments, I could still feel his shaft contracting from his orgasm, but no more cum was shooting out. My mouthful of semen prevented me from taking his cock in and out of my mouth anymore, so I pulled it in one last time with suction, and then gently pushed him back away from my lips. My hand remained around the base of his cock while I stayed still for a moment staring at his wonderful penis just inches away, quickly thinking of what I was going to do with my huge mouthful of cum. I knew that the right thing to do was swallow it all down, but I was afraid that I'd choke and embarrass myself. Trevor didn't say anything to me. He just looked down and waited for me to spit, or swallow it. I decided to try and get it all down. I closed my eyes, and took a big gulp. All of it went down in one swallow, without any gagging or anything. I felt like a pro. I pulled his cock into my mouth again, keeping only the head within my lips. Pulling him in with my tongue and cheeks, I vacuumed any semen left over, and swallowed it down. Not a drop left my lips.

"Now that's fuck'n awesome." He said, with his hands still around the back of my head.

"I loved it baby!" I replied with a big smile.

Trevor let go of my hair, and I released my grip from his hips. He took one step back, and dropped onto the sofa. I got off of my knees and went over to the camera to stop it, but instead decided to take a close up shot of T's cock. I stepped over to the couch with the camera, and zoomed onto his big penis.

"Now that's what I call a big dick!" I blurted out.

"Just take a look at that monster!" I said, reaching my hand out and grabbing a hold of his balls.

"And all that yummy cream is in my tummy now!" I said laughing.

"Bye, see you next time!" I announced as I pressed stop on the camera.

Trevor remained on the sofa, arms back with his head resting in his hands. His legs were apart, and his cock draped down onto one leg. I walked back to where the camera was before, and set it down beside the TV on the counter.

"I want to watch the video!" I announced.

"You have the connection for this, right?"

"Yup. I have it. It's is the middle drawer." He answered.

"Amy, you really wanna watch it, huh girl?"

"I know you like work'n my dick."

"You know I do! C'mon, let's watch it." I replied.

So he got up and plugged in the camera, and connected it to the TV. I sat back down on the sofa, and T sat next to me. The camera was focused perfectly waist- high, and anyone who ever saw this would know it was me blowing some black guy, so I really hoped no one would. Trevor said he would hand it over to me, so only I would have the tape. That's probably the main reason I actually allowed it.

I looked pretty good on video, even though it wasn't glamorous, to say the least. My hair was pretty, and at least in the beginning, my makeup was perfect. It wasn't until T began grabbing my head, pulling my hair, and fucking my mouth roughly, that my tears made my mascara run down my face. We watched the video from the sofa, and just before Trevor started cumming in the video, I got horny and proceeded to stroke his cock again. I wanted him to fuck the daylight out of me. While the tape played, I got back onto the carpet between his legs, and sucked his cock again. It was a real turn-on hearing him and me in the background, while his penis probed my mouth. I bobbed up and down furiously, getting him rock hard and ready to pound my pussy. It wasn't but a few minutes until he pulled my head away from his cock, and pushed me aside to get up. Trevor pulled me up from the floor and we French kissed while we embraced one another. Instinctively, I grabbed his cock and stroked it. T held my top, and with my help, pulled it up and off of me, exposing my perky bra-less breasts. Trevor quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. As I stepped out of them, he was already pulling my panties down as well. The moment I lifted my leg to step out of my panties, Trevor got down on his knees, and held my leg up, while shoving his face in between my legs. He stuck his long tongue right between my lips and into my pussy, and my wetness coated his face.

"Oh my god baby, just like that!" I hollered. "God, please don't stop!"

Trevor darted his tongue about, exactly how I loved it. He knew just how far to take me, and brought me to the point of orgasm. He was a real man, no doubt about it, but he had his devilish side and showed it often.

"That's it baby, like that, like that, oh yes!" I moaned out loud.

Just at the moment before I was going to cum, he stopped. I hated when he did that. Trevor had no problem emptying himself into my mouth, but when it was my turn, he halted everything, because he liked it better when I orgasmed as he fucked me. I thought he was incredibly selfish for doing that, but naturally, I let him have his way. I needed to cum so badly. I lay back onto the sofa cushion, and opened my legs wide for him. T pushed my legs up in the air and moved between them. Everything was really wet and lubricated, so his big cock squished deep into me on his first thrust. T was really pounding me hard, and I loved it. I kind of like it when guys are rough with me; It turned me on like crazy.

Trevor was a really well built and very handsome. I got wet with excitement seeing him lifting weights at the gym, and I'm sure he had that effect on lots of women. Too bad for the other girls though, because for now, he was fucking me. Trevor was smashing into me, and my body shuddered on each contact. My breasts were bouncing all over the place. His long and wide cock was pumping in and out faster and harder, and I responded with an encouraging "Harder baby! Fuck me harder!"which he definitely enjoyed hearing. I grabbed a hold of both of my boobs, pinching my nipples, and prepared for my orgasm. Like being electrocuted, my entire body convulsed and shivered with intense pleasure. When T made me cum, it was like the best one I ever had each time. He kept on fucking me like a freight train, as I yelled and hollered right through it. His continued stimulation just kept me cumming longer. I think I kept cumming until he did. Trevor slammed into me, burying his wonderful cock as deep as it would go, and came inside me. My pussy was still contracting around his shaft, exactly why he waited for me to cum with him. He loved the extra tightness he'd feel while I orgasmed on his cock.

Trevor left himself deep inside of me until he was finished cumming, and my body stopped quivering. Every muscle was relaxed, as I lay there exhausted. T backed out of me leaving my stretched out pussy sopping wet with his sperm. I watched him stand up, and walk into another room, leaving me laying there. I passed out right there, feeling so satisfied that I didn't move. I just about always fall asleep after I have big orgasms. I'm so drained that I can't stay awake. T knew this, so he left me for a while, mostly to let himself recharge, I'm certain.

The next thing I remember is opening my eyes, and feeling Trevor on top of me again, sliding in and out of my still gushing pussy. He started fucking me while I was sleeping, not a terrible way to wake up, however. I resumed my hold on his ass, as he was lying on top of me using only his hips to move his cock in and out. I liked it when he was upward, slamming himself into me, but laying on me, our bodies tightly together as he fucked me gently, really drove me wild.

We did it in that position for a while, and then T pulled out, and turned me face down. I slid off of the sofa, and then lay down on the cushion, with my knees on the carpet. T got down on his knees behind me, spread my legs apart, and then pressed his cock into me again. He was able to go so deep in that position, I thought his cock was inside of my uterus. I reached down between my legs to masturbate, and felt his big balls continually smashing into my hand. The harder he slammed into me, the faster I rubbed my clit.

"Oh God!" I yelled into the cushion.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! " and some random nonsense was all I could get out while T pummeled me.

"Here it comes baby!" is what I recall hearing as T was ready to cum. I brought myself to orgasm immediately upon hearing him. He increased his pace, sliding in and out faster from my orgasming little pussy, and then pulled out.

Trevor jerked his cock, and started shooting his cum onto my back. I felt it landing all the way to my neck, as he squirted over and over. My entire body was coated with his cum. I still had my hand under myself rubbing my pussy, trying to prolong that wonderful feeling for as long as I could. Trevor was laughing, and I started to also. It was just funny each time he'd do that to me. His cum was everywhere, and looked like he watered the lawn. He sprayed every inch of my back with his cum.

T got up and onto the sofa on his knees. I picked myself up, sliding over to him, reaching up to grab his cock.

"Now where do ya think you're going?" I asked.

"Here, let me fix this for you." I said quietly as I pulled his cock towards my mouth, and then giving it a big lick to wipe off the cum still leaking from the head. I sucked hard to get it all out, and then swallowed, letting go with a pop sound from my lips.

"Mmm. All better now!" I said licking my lips as I lay back down, carrying a big grin on my face. All guys like it when you do that, so I always did.

Trevor got off of the sofa, and put his clothes back on. I badly needed a shower, so I got up and headed for his bathroom. I turned on the water and grabbed a towel, and then while I waited for the water to warm up, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a whore with my mascara running down my cheeks. I started thinking about what I just had done. Anxiety began to set in, as I thought about that video tape. I thought about it getting out, and people I knew seeing me on there. It was driving me crazy, so I strutted out to the living room quickly, and got a hold of the camera. It was still plugged in, and the TV still had a blue screen, because it was at the end of the tape. I'm not very good with electronic gadgets, but I managed to rewind the video, and followed the directions to record over our recording. I was satisfied that it was gone, and I wasn't so nervous anymore.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my hair, and went back out to the living room to pick up my clothes. T was gone. He left me a note on the sofa, telling me he loved me, and that he had a great time, and he'd see me later. I needed that, because after what just took place, I felt really used. He loved me, and that's what I wanted to hear. I put my clothes on and left his place, and went to grab something to eat. On the way, I called my friend Kelly, and told her what had happened. She had done that same thing herself, but never told me as she was embarrassed too. She said her ex had taped them while they were dating, and that he had told her he erased their video. When they broke up, he mentioned that he still had a tape of them, and she was terrified. She thought that it was gone, and now he had something to hold over her, if he wanted to use it. Kelly said he hasn't ever done anything, to her knowledge, and it's been a few years, but it is always in the back of her mind.

This brought my anxiety back again, despite knowing that I, myself, erased the recording. At least I was pretty certain that I had. I planned on trying it again, when I saw Trevor later on that night. I would make sure that it was totally erased, and put my mind at ease for good. This wasn't something that I was ever going to do again. It was kind of fun at that moment, but I didn't want it lingering over me for the rest of my life.

As I ate my lunch, a couple sat next to me, and was holding hands at the table. It was a very attractive blonde woman wearing a beautiful, tight black dress. She had on these really pretty pumps, with big blocky platform heels. Holding her hand was a black guy wearing a suit and tie. He was handsome, and in great shape, like Trevor. I started picturing them having sex, and I imagined it like I was watching a video of them on TV. She was basically me in the video, doing just what I had done. Obviously, this was going to bother me until I saw T later. I had to make sure that I had erased that recording, should anything ever happen to Trevor and I. I erased it, but what if Trevor had made a copy while I was sleeping. God, my mother would never forgive me if she saw that video.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Videotape

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds