• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A White Woman Soldier In Burka

A White Woman Soldier In Burka

Life can take us in many unpredictable journeys. Take me for example. My name is Amira Anisah Rafiq. In another life, my name was Greta Von Rossbach. A six-foot-two, lean and athletic, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian woman living in the City of Riyadh, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have been living there for more than twenty years now. I'm the wife of Mahmoud Abdul Rafiq, one of the wealthiest land owners in all of Saudi Arabia. I'm one of four wives he has, but I know I'm his favorite. I wear the burka everywhere I go, as is the law for women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Odd thing for a German-born woman to say, isn't it? A long time ago, I led a very different life. I was a captain in the German military. I was also a feminist and a former university athlete. Now I'm a devoted wife and mother. And a proud Muslim woman living in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam. How did that come about?

Let me tell you all about it. My whole life, I've felt uncomfortable with my femininity. I think it's what drove me to become such an Amazon in my younger years. As the only daughter in a family of four guys, I was quite the tomboy. I always wanted to prove to the world and to myself that I was just as good if not better than most men. I studied at the University of Heidelberg in Germany, and I also excelled in wrestling, soccer and rugby as a university sportswoman. I once represented Germany in the sport of women's Greco-Roman Olympic wrestling. I used to wrestle both guys and girls in school back in the day. It toughened me up and turned me into one of the top female wrestlers in Europe. After graduating from the University of Heidelberg with a degree in civil engineering, I decided to join the German military forces. With my natural competitiveness, I soon rose to the rank of captain in an elite squad.

The German military forces often cooperate with American and Canadian soldiers, especially when it comes to operations in the Middle East. I found myself in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, one of only one hundred and forty six women in a German military unit composed of six hundred and eighty individuals. The higher ups in the German military briefed us female soldiers about what life was like for women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I grew disgusted when I was told that women couldn't drive or vote, or go anywhere without a male chaperone. What kind of madness was this? The female soldier/feminist icon in me seethed with rage. I found myself feeling really angry toward Saudi men for their resounding sexism. And here I thought German men were sexist. They're supremely progressive compared to Saudi men! I heard that at the time, the Pentagon asked American female soldiers to wear the Abaya while out in public in Saudi Arabia. I didn't want to wear the damn burka, so I remained on the German military base. Still, after months of doing nothing but repairing equipment, I ventured out with some friends. As we drove through the cities of Saudi Arabia, we found ourselves truly in another world. Everywhere we looked, men wore funny-looking white dresses and pink headgear while women wore long black cloaks, the damn burkas. I couldn't believe this shit. Still, what could I do?

The German forces were there to cooperate with Canada and America to protect a mutual ally, Saudi Arabia, from the Iraqi forces. Saddam Hussein didn't like the King of Saudi Arabia or his alliance with Western powers. That's why we were there. To protect the socially backward Saudi people from Saddam Hussein and his merry band of dictator-loving thugs. What we didn't know was that some Saudi citizens were tired of the Saudi monarchy and sided with Saddam Hussein in the struggle to topple the Saudi King. The High Command dismissed these reports. Of course. They had their heads up their butts even back then. I was in a car with three male German officers one night when we were attacked. A large group of Arab guys armed to the teeth shot at us. My companions were killed. I was shot in the shoulder and the leg. I fought with everything I had but passed out due to blood loss. The Saudi rebels and their Iraqi allies captured me, and brought me into a cave. This is the part where they took me to their leader. Sheikh Mahmoud Abdul Rafiq, Saudi multi-millionaire and hater of the Saudi Royal family. The secret ally of the Iraqi rebels in their struggle against the Saudi monarchy and their Western allies.

Like most soldiers in the Allied Command, I had been briefed in Saudi politics. I recognized Mahmoud Rafiq's face because he was one of the Saudi King's supposed good friends. Even though I was in chains, wounded and battered, I spat in the traitor's face. Mahmoud looked at me, mesmerized. It never ceases to amaze me. Saudi men's fascination with tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed white women. Mahmoud looked at me the way a snake looks at a rat. Hungrily. I glared at him defiantly, called him a desert rodent, and spat on the floor. Not that he looked like a rat. He was slightly taller than me, dark and handsome with long black hair and dark bronze skin. Unlike most Saudi guys I saw, he was clean-shaven. His armed men looked at me, astonished by my defiance. Mahmoud smiled, and said something in Arabic. Then they exited the cave, effectively leaving me alone with him.

What followed was completely unexpected. I expected Mahmoud to beat me up, to rape me, to mistreat me for being a Western woman and a soldier at that in his male-dominated homeland. He didn't do any of that. Instead, he removed my restraints and treated my wounds. I let him do his thing, waiting to get better to escape. A few weeks later I was on my feet. And when Mahmoud came with food and drink for me, I sprang on him. I had a sharp piece of wood in hand, and I was ready to slice his throat. Mahmoud looked at me and smiled. Then he told me to slay him. Since he was the evil Arab man, my enemy, and I was the ruthless Western superwoman determined to change the world to suit my aims. I pressed the weapon against his throat...looked into his eyes, and I could not kill him. Damn.

Mahmoud looked at me and smiled. And I looked at him and I didn't see an enemy. Our eyes met and....next thing I know, I was undressing him and we started doing it on the cave floor. I had to have that man. I kissed him passionately, then licked him from his head to his toes. I sucked his long and thick cock and polished his balls with my tongue. I took his hard member and shoved it into my pussy. And just like that, we began fucking. Mahmoud thrust his cock deep inside of me as we fucked for the first of many times together. We fucked, made love or whatever you want to call it for hours. As I lay next to Mahmoud, I looked into his eyes while playing with his chest hairs and I knew my world would never be the same. I had to have this man.

Life is all about choices, that's what they say. As I got to know Mahmoud and the Saudi people, I discovered they weren't the evil, woman-hating barbaric freaks I expected. Most of them were decent people. There are good and bad men and women among the Saudis just like people everywhere else. I became Mahmoud's lady. He already had three wives. Taja, a tall, big-bottomed Black woman from Somaliland. Ming, a short and skinny Chinese woman. And Lorena, a bronze-skinned and hazel-eyed Hispanic woman from Mexico. All three had been with Mahmoud for a long time. Taja bore him a daughter named Aisha. Lorena bore him a son called Ibrahim. And Ming bore him twins, Abdul and Kader. I was to be his fourth and final wife, the one he renamed Amira Anisah. The arrangement kind of turned me off but I loved Mahmoud and wanted to be with him. So I adjusted.

Mahmoud and I would go on to share many glorious years together. Three months after I met him I converted to Islam. I didn't like the idea of wearing the burka but Mahmoud assured me with regret that Sharia Law applied to all levels of the citizenry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Not even the King's wives could change that. I swallowed my pride, and learned to walk around while wearing a burka. In time, it began to feel like a second skin. I accepted my new life and I embraced my fate. I bore Mahmoud twin sons, Amir and Ali. Later, I bore him a daughter, our darling little Atifah. I walked away from the life of a German woman soldier, former Olympic wrestling gold medalist and feminist icon. I became a prim and proper Saudi wife. And you know what? I'm happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A White Woman Soldier In Burka

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds