• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Mother

Helping Mother

12

This is my first story I have written for this site, feedback in greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

Henry went to his mother's house on a picturesque Saturday to help her with some furniture. He was in town for a friend's wedding anyway, so he figured spending some time with her would be nice. Sophia, Henry's mother, had purchased an entirely new bedroom set and needed help putting most of it together. The men from the store were only contracted to take the old bed from the house and replace it with the new one. So, the new bedside tables and chest of drawers needed to be put together, and the old furniture needed to be moved out which was more than Sophia could manage. Henry, as always, was more than eager to help. He knew that this was a big step for his mother. Her divorce from his father was finalized more than 6 years ago, yet to his knowledge she had not dated at all. The few times he had stayed over he noticed that she still slept on the right-hand side of the bed; the side of the bed that was hers during her marriage.

Henry worked in her room putting the store-bought furniture together. He was happy to do so. His mother was finally moving on, out with the old, in with the new. He was ready to help her do this. They had always been close, but grew much closer after his father started dating a younger woman. Henry and his mother would talk three to four times a week. They had a wonderful, friendly, loving relationship.

As Henry finished the first end table, Sophia came upstairs with some sandwiches, chips, and glasses of lemonade for the two of them.

"Oh, wow, you finished one of the pieces already. Good for you." Sophia said to her son.

"No, mom, good for you, I'm happy to help." Henry replied.

"Here, how about we have some lunch on the new table you built?" Sophia suggested.

"Great idea, mom, I'm famished!" Henry answered.

As they sat on the floor and ate on the end table, Henry noticed that his mother's shirt was unbuttoned one button too far and gave him just enough of a glimpse of her stunning cleavage to make him have to shift his position on the floor every few minutes or so. Henry loved cleavage, and though he knew it was wrong, he could not stop himself from looking down his mother's shirt. He was having the hardest time just trying to look into her eyes. This usually was not a hard thing to do. Sophia was older, 53, but she was a beautiful woman. She was no stick figure, but nonetheless an in proportion, buxom, zaftig-type woman with ample breasts and a rear end that perfectly filled out a pair of jeans. Henry had always thought his mother was one of the most attractive women he had ever seen.

As they ate lunch they discussed the coming nuptials of Henry's friend, Steve. To Henry's surprise, his mother actually seemed to get depressed as the conversation about the wedding progressed. In fact, she seemed genuinely saddened by the event. When Henry asked her what she was so upset about she responded with a sentence that surprised him to no end, for he could not believe that he had forgotten. Of course, this was the wedding anniversary of Sophia and Henry's father. How could he be so stupid? He knew never to forget three days a year, his mother's birthday, Mother's day, and this day, their anniversary. Of course his mother would be terribly upset. Now the new furniture made complete sense. She was trying to move on, and the symbolism of this act did not get by Henry, now that he had remembered what day it was. How stupid of him.

"Mom, I have an idea." Henry proclaimed. "We are going to go out on the town tonight. I don't care what day it is, you deserve a night out. And who better to give it to you than me? I will be the man in your life today. You don't need to even think about dad."

"No, that's ok, honey, I just want to stay here and make sure this all gets done today. I don't want you to have to ruin your whole trip helping your poor mother." Sophia said, her words trailing off.

"Nonsense, mom, I insist. There is nothing planned for the wedding today, just everyone arriving. The festivities don't start until Monday. This is going to be a fun night. You should put on a sexy dress. I will get in my tux and we'll have a great night on the town. Everyone can see you with a sexy young thing on your arm, and I will be next to the hottest lady wherever we go."

With this Henry leaned over the table and kissed his mother on the cheek. He also attempted to give her a hug. He was trying to get a better look down her shirt, but the table got in the way, and they landed on top of each other. The kiss though, continued. Sophia had tried to kiss him on the cheek also but, as they fell, their lips met and neither of them realized they were actually kissing for a good five seconds.

Once they both realized exactly what happened, they got up. Sophia peeled herself off of her son whose hands had made their way to her chest, but both played it off as simply a mistake during the fall. Sophia got to her feet and looked at her son. He was an attractive young man, and why shouldn't she have a fun night out...damn the date. Tonight was going to be her night. She was determined to have a good time.

Henry kissed his mother goodbye. They had decided the rest of the furniture could wait until tomorrow. Henry was thankful he had chosen to stay with a friend who was in the wedding party, instead of at his mother's home. He needed the time away from her to ask himself some questions and try to figure some things out. Did he really just make out with his mom? Did she make out with him? He shouldn't have tried to feel her up; that was a mistake. That was when he thought she realized something was wrong. But she had agreed to go out with him. Should he treat this like a date? Should he be more standoffish? How could he act differently now? He had to act as though nothing happened. He showered and dressed quickly. He put on the same tux that he was going to be wearing for Steve and Janet's wedding. He figured since he rented it, he might as well get some use out of it. He looked good too, classic black with a light green shirt to match the bridesmaids' dresses and a white bowtie. It fit his almost six-foot frame well and he thought if other women saw him with an attractive older woman tonight, maybe he could get a phone number or two. Henry certainly had a thing for older women, and still needed a date to the wedding.

He walked into his mother's house about four hours later to pick her up for their date night. They were going to have drinks before dinner and dancing.

He called out, "Mom, are you ready?" He got no answer.

He walked through the kitchen, no mom. He hit every room downstairs, but his mother was nowhere to be found. Then he heard it, a whimper, a sniffle, and a cough. He had heard this exact trifecta many times before. He knew before he even walked up the stairs.

"Mom," he called out again.

"I'm up here, honey. I will be down in about five or ten minutes, is that ok?"

Henry walked into his mother's room to see her dressed to the nines, wearing a light blue spaghetti strapped dress that showed off her wonderful cleavage and even a bit of her slightly thick, but wonderfully yummy legs. She was sitting on her new bed looking at her wedding album, and sobbing. He walked up behind her.

"Yes, mother, that's fine. You take all the time you need." As she turned to walk away, she grabbed his arm. She placed his hand against her face as tears softly fell from her eyes. He sat down on the bed next to her and moved the album to the floor. His mother leaned into him and started to cry on his shoulder. Henry felt horrible, because the first two thoughts that entered his mind were: one, this is a rented tux, if she cried on it, it might not be returnable; two, he might be able to get a look down her dress. He positioned himself in a way that her eyes could not meet his and attempted to get a peek. It was to no avail. So he sat there patiently and let his mother have her cry.

"Mom, really, this is supposed to be a good night. Come on, we got all dressed up. We have reservations. We should have fun tonight. Don't you want to?" He asked softly in her ear.

"Yes, honey, I do. I really do." She pulled away from his shoulder and looked him in the face. This was the first time she had seen him in a tuxedo. He looked quite handsome all done up and proper, like a real man. Not like her son, but like someone on whose arm she would be proud to be seen.

"Well, let's go then. Let's blow this Popsicle stand and have a great night, just you and me." He attempted to take her hand as he rose from the bed.

She did not get up though. She took him in, in all his glory. Here was a 25-year old man fawning all over her. She was so proud of him. He truly had become an adult and one she was happy to call her own. He walked back over to the bed and sat down. He gave her a hug; they enjoyed each other's hugs. She pulled away from him again and kissed him on the cheek. They looked into each other's eyes. Henry leaned in to kiss his mother on the cheek, but she turned her face in such a way that he caught the corner of her mouth. His kiss lingered as it did earlier in the day, only this time neither of them pulled away. This kiss shifted fully to each other's lips. Again they were both surprised that neither one was pulling away. Their hands began to spread across each other's backs, pulling them closer together.

Moans could be heard as Sophia began to open her mouth. She was kissing Henry, not as a son, but as a suitor who had pursued her for her hand. Henry on the other hand was kissing his mother and was never happier than thinking and doing just that at this moment. This was a deep dark fantasy in the recesses of Henry's mind, and now quite possibly it could be playing out before him. He was passionately kissing his mother, and not only was she enjoying it, but she was kissing him back even more passionately. The kiss broke and they looked at each other.

"Um, mom, wow, that was great." This time, even with all the cleavage she had, Henry did not have any trouble looking into his mother's eyes.

"Oh, honey, it gets so much better." She took his hand and placed it on her left breast, letting him massage the soft tissue through her dress and push up bra. She had thought about not wearing it, but now was happy with her choice.

"Mom, are you sure?" He asked in a half whisper.

She did not answer him with words, but dove on top of him kissing him passionately and running her hands over his chest. He was only stunned for a moment, but reciprocated her advances almost immediately; kissing her back and kneading her breasts and kissing her neck. They started grinding and Henry could no longer resist. He pulled up his mother's dress and felt her panties. Had he really done this? Had he made her sexually aroused? He was sure her panties were wet. He was slightly shocked and a little uncomfortable for a few moments. He knew he always had a bit of a crush on his mother, but had she begun to have a crush on him, was that why this afternoon happened? Did she see him looking down her shirt? Could this be? Could they perhaps be sexual equals even just for one night?

Sophia moved her hands over her son's body, unbuttoning his tuxedo shirt, kissing his nipples and chest, moving down to his stomach, nice but not rippling. She did not like too many muscles. She thought it made a man look too vain. Her son was here before her, they were sexually entwined and they were both allowing it to happen.

Something this wrong truly could not continue Sophia thought, but even as she thought this, her hands were rubbing his engorged member. It was so thick, she had to see it. She couldn't believe that her sexual desire had taken over like this, but as her son had said, this was to be a night of fun. And, honestly, what was more fun than sex, even if it was with someone with whom you really shouldn't. That was it. That was the moment the light went off in Sophia's head. Her thoughts of right and wrong had been battling all night, and now, now was the moment, she realized. This was why she was so unhappy. She had shut off this part of her mind for so long she forgot how much she loved sex. She and her husband had been insatiable for years, and then he left her and she thought it was all her fault. She was not going to feel that way anymore. She wanted to do what was wrong, as long as it felt good. She was going to be that woman. The one who went for it, and got it, and she was getting more turned on the more she thought about how wrong this was. She wanted him; she didn't care if it he was her son. She was going to have him. She looked up at her son and then down at his cock. She had more lust in her eyes now than ever before and she was happy about it.

As his own mother kissed down his chest, Henry thought about how this was making him his mother's equal. This was going to be the thing that brought them to an even standing and he could hold his head up high and say, "Yes, this is my mother, and I love her," to anyone who would listen, they simply wouldn't know the extent of the love. It would be their secret. He would call her Sophia in private and be able to show her how he loved her. He would please her in ways other men couldn't.

She opened his fly and began to stroke his engorged cock. She looked at him with lust and desire, but still with a motherly caring that he saw just a twinge of, he knew at this moment that he would please her in any way she wanted.

"Oh, Sophia, that feels so good," he moaned.

"I know, Henry. It's your cock. It's supposed to feel good," she almost scolded.

"Sophia, I love it. I want it. I am so horny, please do it," he was pleading.

"I will, baby, but please call me mom. It is so much hotter and dirtier that way."

Sophia did not wait for a response from her son. She simply devoured his fully erect cock and sucked it like her life truly depended on it. She remembered when this was her favorite activity and it all came back to her so quickly. She remembered to vary speed and tempo, use her hands, but not too much, deep-throat and lick the sides of the shaft. She gave his cock the greatest once over it had ever had. Henry was moaning almost immediately. He couldn't help it.

This was one of the fantasies he had used to masturbate to so many times, and now it was actually happening. His mother's lips were wrapped around his cock, and she was enjoying it. She was being the aggressor. This was the part of the fantasy that Henry had always hoped for. That she wanted him more that he wanted her, but he did not think it was possible, he wanted her so badly. But now, right now it was happening. She was sucking his cock, and doing a masterful job of it. He had to stop her a few times just to make sure he did not explode in her mouth. He wanted this to last.

The third time Henry pulled Sophia away from his cock; she pulled the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and pulled her dress down below her ample breasts. Henry kissed his mother passionately again and quickly removed the strapless push up bra that had been giving her such cleavage. For the slightest of seconds Henry was disappointed to know that his mother's cleavage was artificially enhanced, but he quickly forgot all about that when he realized he was allowed to, and even expected to, lick and suck his mother's breasts. Sophia moaned as Henry teased her nipples, running them through his teeth, and nibbling them just a little too hard. He cupped them. He licked the space between them and that made Sophia begin grinding on her son's cock. It had gotten so hard she had to look down to realize it was not a dildo but actually a real cock. She had never felt a cock this hard, or strong before, and she wanted it inside of her in the worst way.

Henry was again getting close to orgasm and decided to take matters into his own hands. He pushed his mother down onto her back and pushed up the skirt of her dress even further. She lay there moaning and kneading her breasts.

"Yes, baby, eat mommy's pussy. Oh, you made me so fucking wet. Yes, I need your tongue. Please eat me out." Sophia spoke in a voice that was both a scream and a whisper.

Henry had already known where he was going. He pulled her sopping wet panties off and dove directly into her wanton, aching cunt. It smelled a bit strong, but Henry couldn't care less. He knew it smelled that way because of just how aroused he had made her. He licked her clit and listened to her moan louder and louder. He was getting so horny himself as he fingered her and licked his own mother's pussy; he started to hump the bed. His tongue was so deep inside her; she could barely see his eyes. He was enjoying this feeling so much. He was now completely his mother's equal. That thought turned him on almost more than anything else.

Sophia was in ecstasy. She had not had anyone do this to her in years, and Henry was actually quite good at it. He knew where her G-spot was, but he wasn't ravishing it. He blew cold air on her incredibly sensitive clit. He was a master pussy licker, and just for a moment her motherly vibe kicked in and she was actually very proud of him. Being able to please a woman orally was a skill that men should have, and her son had it in spades.

"Mother.....," Henry said as he looked up from his mother's nether regions.

"Yes, honey?" Sophia answered.

"Can I fuck you now?" Henry asked with confidence.

"Oh, fuck, yes. I thought we were never going to get to that. Please, please fuck me," Sophia almost shrieked with anticipation.

Henry instantly pulled his shoes and socks off, and finished removing his pants and boxers. His shirt, though unbuttoned, and his bow tie, though untied, were both kept on at his mother's request. The wonderful dress that Sophia had on was now scrunched around her waist, exposing the most beautiful and important parts of her body, and she rather liked it that way. She looked down at herself just before her son mounted her in the missionary position and thought that she looked pretty damn sexy. Her own son had made her feel sexy again. This was something she certainly did not expect, and it was something she thought she should reward, but she was not sure how yet.

Henry climbed on top of his mother, kissing her sweetly. "Ready, Mom?" he asked, this time with slightly less confidence.

"Oh, yes, baby. Fuck mommy! Do it!!" She answered more lustily than she actually meant to, but she was so horny at this moment she didn't care what it she sounded like. Henry entered his mother's pussy. It was so moist that he slid right in. He was amazed how aroused she was. Henry was no virgin, but this was the wettest, slickest, most wonderful vagina he ever had the pleasure of being inside. He tried to move slowly, but he was so aroused he started to pump her harder than he meant to. He couldn't stop himself. And, by the moans and screams he was hearing from his mother, he didn't think she minded.

"Oh, fuck me, baby. Fuck mommy. Come on, fuck me harder!!" Sophia screamed.

Sophia had completely let herself go; she was going to enjoy this fuck. This was her porn star moment. She loved sex, and this was good sex.....bordering on great sex. They were perfect together, it made sense right now in her mind. This was her son; of course they would fit together so perfectly. She loved him right now as a son, as a lover, as a man, and as an equal. She could not wait to fuck him in another position, to truly be a porn star for her son. And, to her delight, she did not have to wait long.

Henry pulled out of his mother's vagina and kissed her breasts yet again. The sweat from her body tasted salty on his lips, and he sucked her nipple, making her yell just slightly. But, Henry got the desired effect. As she moved her body, her left leg came up just enough for him to slide his hand underneath her butt cheek and he pushed up, effectively rolling her over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds