• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Night with My Aunt

A Night with My Aunt

Disclaimer: Though this story is written from my point of view, all characters, situations, etc. are fictional and any similarity to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

*

This happened when I was 18 years old, in my first year of college and at home by chance rather than choice.

A younger cousin of my mother's was staying with us for a few days. She and my uncle were building a house and she was in town to check on the progress. As we didn't live very far from the construction site, she was staying with us.

This aunt of mine was really gorgeous. She was not very tall, a little more than 5 feet, with a slim, willowy figure, bob cut hair, cute pouting lips and in her late 30's. She dressed very well in well-cut business clothes with necklines just low enough to tantalize a teenager's mind.

I had met her on several occasions, but several years ago, and knew her kids pretty well.

The sleeping arrangement was like this: my parents slept upstairs in their room and my aunt had her pick of whether to sleep in my sister's old room or the guestroom.

The guestroom was located far from my room, across the dining room, whereas my sister's was adjacent to mine. She said that she wouldn't have us bother moving blankets around so she decided to stay in my sister's room.

The next day was pretty uneventful. By the time I woke up in the morning, she had left and when she came back we spoke only briefly before she retired to her room.

After dinner all of us sat down together to talk. She was talking in her usual, animated manner about the house and what she did all day. I was sitting next to her, smelling her perfume and daydreaming, when she caught hold of my hand.

She looked at me, smiling, and ran her hand up and down my arm telling my parents how big and strong I had become. It was all very embarrassing but I laughed along and said I'd been working out.

That night, like all nights, I was up late exercising with a pair of dumbbells. I usually did this out in the hall since there was more space for the movements. I was in a vest and shorts and even though it was a pretty cold night, I was completely drenched in sweat.

At around 12, I heard my aunt's door unlock and she stepped out, squinting at the light. She seemed pleasantly surprised to see me.

"Mm," she remarked in a low voice. "How long have you been working out?"

She was wearing a white nightie and a gown which let me see a lot more cleavage than my overactive imagination could handle.

I was a little flustered, but I replied, "Around 3 months."

She came close and I could smell that seductive perfume again. She caught hold of my hand again, but this time it was distinctly different...She was pressing it close against the side of her chest and my heart started beating wildly as my muscled forearms pressed the fabric against the softness of her breasts.

"It is really working. I envy your female friends," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

I muttered some reply at which she laughed and said she had to get some water from the refrigerator.

Before I had a moment to gather my thoughts and finally breathe, she motioned at me from the direction of the kitchen.

I put the dumbbells down and walked down the hall.

"I couldn't find the light switch," she whispered, making a cute face. "You want to help me out?"

"Sure," I said and started fumbling around the left wall. I flicked the switch on and handed her a bottle of water from the fridge.

"My Hero!" she said with mock delight and gave me a tight hug.

I pulled away quickly because I was sure she would feel the massive erection that I was getting in my shorts. When I looked at her there was something different in her face: a wild hungry look, her eyes glassy and staring into mine.

She flicked the light off and, throwing her slender arms around me, pulled my mouth onto hers. In a wild moment of animal passion our lips mashed against each other and our tongues entwined for what seemed like an age.

When we finally came apart, she smiled at me and led me by the hand into her room.

The first thing she did was to step out of her gown.

We kissed and I felt her bra-less breasts press against my chest while her hands explored my flat stomach and back.

"Have you done this before?" she whispered.

"No," I replied.

"Don't worry. I'll help you along," she said with a smile.

She stepped back and slipped off her dress, which crumpled at her feet. Her skin was fair and almost radiant in the dim light. Her breasts hung slightly to the sides, ending in pink nipples that were now hard and sticking out.

She beckoned me over and I went to her like an obedient dog.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered.

I pulled off my vest and shorts. Then I heard a sharp intake of breath from her as I pulled off my underwear and my cock sprung straight up.

"Mmmm, I'll like that," she said and went to her knees. I thought she was going to put it in her mouth but instead she pushed me back onto the bed and wrapped her small, delicate hand around it.

She started stroking it up and down in slow strokes, her eyes fixed on mine as I gazed adoringly into them. The speed of her movement increased and when she finally put the pulsating head into her mouth, I gave a muffled cry and cum erupted from my cock, the first spray hitting her mouth and the second her face.

She didn't seem very upset that I had cum so early, but I wanted to please her.

I got up and kissed her, made her lie down on the carpeted floor. I kissed her toes, her feet, her calves and her milky thighs as she began to moan from the pressure of my tongue. Her pussy was absolutely drenched and when I stretched out my tongue to taste her sweet nectar, her back arched and her hands went to my head, pushing it between her legs.

I found her clit and tugged and pulled it between my teeth. Her guttural sounds were getting so loud that I was almost afraid that someone would wake up and find us like this.

After a few minutes between her legs, I was rock hard again.

"Fuck me," she said in a hoarse voice.

I climbed on top of her and slowly inserted my cock into her juice-filled pussy. We began humping and my mouth closed on her pink nipples. Her hands grabbed my ass, guiding my rhythm, sometimes speeding me up and sometimes slowing me down, pushing me deeper every fourth stroke.

Soon we were in a frenzy, sweaty and wet, our bodies wrapped around each other like animals, fucking each other like wild beasts. I was going to cum soon so I sped up. She seemed to sense it and her hands tightened on my ass so she could guide me where she wanted. In another few seconds I saw a wave pass through her as she arched her back and dug her nails in. This triggered something inside me and I fucked her with long hard strokes until I was cumming inside her hot, wet pussy.

Exhausted, we got up and got into bed under the sheets. Neither talked much, but just kept feeling each other and exploring our bodies. I buried my face in her hair and took in the perfume again. That would be just the beginning of a long night as we began kissing again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Night with My Aunt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds