• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Father/Daughter Weekend

The Father/Daughter Weekend

1234

January told part of this story as we drove home. The details were filled in later.

*

The 3 girls were well aware that they were going to end up naked, but they still took hours deciding what to wear, They dressed up, more for Jack and themselves than anything. April remembered her ass lesson, and lubed up her ass before she got dressed. She was confident that any cock put to her would slip in easily.

To get maximum time, Jack started the party early. By 3 in the afternoon, the 4 of them, Jack and the girls, were lounging around the front room of the suite. They had chosen a nice hotel about an hour away,

"No one is supposed to be here until 4," Jack said. "Would you girls like to take a ride?"

They decided to leave January in the room in case any of the guys showed up early. The front room had a fold out couch, and January got it ready for action. The bedroom, as requested, had 2 twin beds.

She took off her shirt and bra. January put the shirt back on, leaving the bra in a bedroom drawer. She pulled her skirt up and checked herself out in the full length mirror, the black, nearly transparent thong pulled tight against her pussy lips. January buttoned just a few buttons on her shirt. She decided she was ready for action and smoothed the short denim skirt back down.

Meanwhile, Jack and the girls picked up some snacks, bottles of water and sodas. They stopped at a adult bookstore and checked out some of the novelties, leaving with some toys, lube and games. They excitedly talked about their purchases on the way back. Heads turned in the lobby when the older guy came through the lobby followed by the blonde with the long legs and short skirt and the brown haired girl with the great ass.

September borrowed a skirt from my closet. It was the right size for me, but on her it barely covered her ass. She wore a tank top and the outline of her sheer bra and dark nipples could be seen through the light fabric. Her cream thong was barely there, and if you didn't look close, she appeared naked under the skirt. Most of the time, she was naked under her skirt. September rarely wore panties.

April had on a similar skirt as her sister, black and stretchy, and her ass drew a lot of attention, flexing and moving under the garment as she walked. April was self conscious, and previously wouldn't even go outside to get the newspaper without putting on a bra. She was changing and evolving, and she walked through the lobby with her braless boobs jiggling, her nipples clearly visible beneath the silky, cream colored blouse.

January was on the fold out bed. She watched television, skirt up and legs open. Her thong was pulled to one side and she was lightly running her fingers over her shaved pussy lips. September put her bag down.

"I've been wanting to do this all day", she said, and bent forward to kiss her sister's pussy lips. January spread her lips open and September gave her pussy a long lick. She straightened up and slipped her thong off.

"Should we get this party started or wait for the guys?," she asked no one in particular.

"This is April's party. Ask her," January said, and went back to rubbing her pussy.

"April is ready for some action," April said, raising her skirt.

She was naked under her skirt. She bent forward over the small dining table.

"Pick a hole, any hole," she laughed, shaking her ass at her dad. Jack opened his fingers and slid one in her pussy and one in her ass. Jack added a second finger to her pussy and began to finger fuck her.

"Mmmmm," she mewed, contentedly. "Nice". There was a soft knock at the door. September answered the door and James stepped in. The sight in front of him, January on her back, legs spread wide, rubbing her pussy and Jack fingering April instantly turned him on. He drew September to him, kissing her deeply and slipping his hand under her skirt. She rubbed the front of his slacks as his finger slid into her pussy.

April's pussy was open. Her lips shined with her wetness, puffy and inviting. Jack stroked the head of his cock up and down, between her lips. April felt his cock at her opening. His cock parted her lips and he slid all the way in until his cock was buried in his daughter. Jack held her ass and stroked his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

By this time, September had her man unzipped and was stroking his cock as he fingered her tight pussy. They were watching Jack fuck April. There was another knock at the door. January slipped off her thong and answered the door. Sam and John came in. They said hello by kissing January and slipping their fingers under her skirt. Both kisses lasted for a while as she ground her pussy into the fingers invading her wet cunt.

April was being more vocal than usual. In addition to the 'ohs' and 'ahs' that came out of her mouth every time Jack drove his cock home, she was crying out 'fuck me' and 'yes'. Finally, her voice came out as one long groan as she reached orgasm on her father's cock. She shook her ass and ground back against him. "So fucking good," she gasped.

Jack hadn't cum, and now stood back with his shiny cock sticking straight out. April stayed in position, legs spread, tits flat against the table, her hands gripping the edge. Jack motioned for James to come over. Like Jack, he stroked the head of his cock up and down her slit before slipping the head between her lips. He stroked a few times before he filled her with cock.

April, just coming down from her first orgasm was climbing toward the next one. She was more vocal than before, telling James to fuck her with his big black dick. The bedroom was empty as all the action went on in the front room. Jack sat in a chair and January came over to sit on his lap. "Play with me daddy," she pouted in her little girl voice. She opened her legs as Jack unbuttoned her shirt.

January melted into him, kissing and nuzzling his neck and ear. Jack felt her up like they were 2 kids hot for each other. He reached into her shirt and felt up her breasts, feeling her hard nipples, tweaking and pinching them.

"Harder, dad," January whispered. "Pinch them and twist them. I really like that." The harder he squeezed and pinched, the more she moaned into his neck.

"I pinch myself harder than that," she gasped into his ear. "Do it hard. Do my pussy and clit like that too."

Jack pinched and pulled on her nipples, then snaked his hand under her skirt. There was really no snaking involved, since, January's legs were open and her skirt was pulled up nearly over her ass. Jack could see the wetness of her slit. Her lips were puffy and open, ready for action. His finger went deep into her pussy, then pulled out, pinched one fat pussy lip and twisted.

"Oh yeah, now we're getting somewhere," she breathed heavily.

April was now panting and moaning more than talking. James was fucking her with varying speeds and depth. Again and again, he plowed his fat cock into her small hole. Her pussy lips seemed to suck and pull at his shaft on every stroke. He would pull nearly all the way out and her juices made his cock shiny. He would slam his cock back into her. He would then give her 5 or 6 short fast strokes and go back to slamming his big cock home.

April was in the throes of one long orgasm. James was abusing her small cunt and she was loving it. He gripped her small waist and shoved his meat home until her ass jiggled when he bottomed out. He was like a machine, fucking into her again and again. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open and she made little noises as she took the assault.

April felt like she was being fucked for hours, but it was only about 15 minutes. James announced that he was going to cum. April breathed, "yes, fill my little white pussy with your black cum."

Her words pushed him over the edge and he shot his cum deep into the young girl. He pulled out, seeing cum drip from her splayed lips, forming a puddle on the table, long strands dripping from the edge to the floor.

September was playing with Sam and John, letting them feel her up, kissing them and stroking their balls. She disengaged herself and went to her sister. April lay across the table, unmoving, cum still dripping from her open, well used pussy. September motioned to John. He got up and crossed over to September. She leaned over, taking his cock in her mouth, making sure it was hard. She took hold of his cock and guided the head to April's ass.

April felt and welcomed the new intrusion. She felt the pop as her ass opened and John's cock entered her. September sucked James clean as John stroked more and more cock into April's ass. Sam sat watching, and September went to him, positioning herself on hands and knees with her face between his legs. She began sucking his cock with her ass in the air, an open invitation to anyone.

January loved being felt up. Father and daughter kissed and made out like 2 wild teenagers in the back seat at the drive in. Jack was rough with her, at her request, and she had a big orgasm when he pinched hard on her erect clit. She shuddered and shook and he thrust 3 fingers into her, savagely finger fucking her wet pussy.

"Call me your slut. Call me your whore. Tell me all the bad things you want to do to me," she whispered, her voice raspy.

Jack grabbed her pussy lips hard and whispered in her ear.

"This little cunt belongs to me. You are my personal little cocksucker and I'll empty my balls down your throat anytime I want."

January closed her eyes and whispered, "Oh" as the pleasure and pain and words washed over her. The hard finger fucking was back and she had another orgasm. "Yes," she whispered. "Talk to me like that all the time."

John was finished. He spewed hot cum in April's ass and sat down on the nearest chair. He had fucked hard and fast, and didn't last nearly as long as James. Cum leaked from April's well used ass, adding to the puddle on the table and dripping to the floor. September looked up at Sam. She gestured toward April. "Fuck her," she said. As Sam slipped his cock into April, September sucked John's cock clean.

September had, so far, been the fluffer and the clean up girl. She was ready for action of her own, and pulled James to the bed. She took off her top and skirt and went to her hands and knees. James got behind her and pushed his cock deep into her pussy. James smacked her ass as he plowed her, and the sound reverberated in the small room.

January had cum on her father's hands more times than she could count. Jack had to make adjustments several times during their make out session to accommodate his hard cock. January turned in his lap and positioned him at the entrance to her pussy. She pushed down just as Jack stood up. He had her ass in his hands, and her legs were hooked over his elbows. She was wide open, weightless, feeling like she was being held in the air by his cock.

January hung onto his neck, her nipples scraping his chest hair as Jack moved her up and down on his cock. As they moved, September and James matched them stroke for stroke. September was pushing back as James thrust forward, and their bodies came together with a wet slap over and over.

The big black man couldn't take his eyes off of the tiny girl riding her father. Although he could usually last for a long time, especially on his second effort, James shot a load of cum into September.

The blonde felt the big man stiffen and she turned, watching January getting fucked. September was close to orgasm when James stopped, and she groaned when he suddenly thrust forward one last time and held there, shooting his seed deep into her.

Seeing her father's thick cock plowing into her little sister again and again turned her on even more than James' cock had, and she understood why he had shot off more quickly than normal. She cleaned James with her mouth and he excused himself, getting dressed and quickly leaving.

September smiled inwardly. The black man with the huge cock that matched his huge ego had gotten so turned on that he had shot off far earlier than he had intended. For all of his bravado, he had mumbled a weak apology as he was slinking off. The girl had a quick mind, and she stored this weakness in her memory for future use.

Sam's cell was ringing as he made his deposit in April. He answered and informed the group that the others weren't coming. Sam and John got dressed and left. April was up and moving finally, drinking a soda and feeling cum rum down her leg. The girls were happy with the idea of the gang bang, but were just as happy spending time together with their dad.

September got on her knees and licked Jack's balls and January's ass as he moved her up and down on his cock. She stuck her finger in her younger sister's ass and January began to moan.

April stepped up behind her father, rubbing her tits on his back and feeling his ass. Just then, Jack shot his load into January. September's tongue caught the cum flowing out of her pussy, licking and kissing the base of Jack's shaft and balls. January held Jack for a long kiss.

September sucked Jack when his cock slipped from his youngest daughter. The 3 girls looked at each other, all 3 with fresh cum in them, and got on the bed. They formed a circle, each licking a pussy and having theirs licked. The bedroom had remained unused, and Jack was sitting back in his chair, drinking a bottle of water, watching. The girls were on their sides, legs spread wide, their pussies open for the invading tongues.

Each girl seemed to know what the other liked. In the end, all 3 were moaning and gasping for breath. September was pushed over on her back and April sat on her face. January got between September's legs and began to flick her tongue over her big sister's clit. Jack went to the bag from the adult store. He pulled out a vibrator and went to work on January.

April heard the buzzing and turned around on her sister's face to look down at January. The vibrator had a thin shaft and a head shaped like an egg. Jack was running it up and down between January's pussy lips, then moving it in small circles over her clit and finally pushing it into her pussy.

He was repeating this routine over and over and January was breathing hard, grunting every time the egg shaped head popped into her, grinding back into it, having a great orgasm. "Fuck," she breathed. "If I didn't need someone to cut the grass, I'd just marry this thing."

Jack laughed and April said, "I want to try it."

January flopped over on the bed and April took her place. September wasn't getting much tongue action. The girls found the vibrator too intense to concentrate on the task before them and April was moaning at Jack's manipulations, having multiple small orgasms every time the vibrator touched her clit.

Jack pushed her ass forward until April was laying fully on top of September. He began slowly moving the head of the vibrator from ass to ass, from April's ass on top to September's on the bottom. He took his time running the head down their slits, letting it part their pussy lips without entering, He paused between them, and they ground their clits on the egg at the same time. He went back and forth, fucking it in and out of their cunts, holding it against their clits and ass until both had an orgasm.

They were mashing their tits together, kissing each other, cumming at nearly the same time. January watched the whole scene, playing with her pussy, pausing every now and then to pinch her own nipples. Jack handed January the vibrator and she immediately pressed it at her opening until the head popped into her. She pulled it out and ran it over her clit, repeating this over and over as Jack moved up and positioned himself over the open wet pussies in front of him.

April's pussy made sucking noises as Jack's cock entered her. He stroked his cock in and out about 10 times, then dropped down to enter September. He kept going back and forth between the 2 girls as they watched January play with herself and kissed each other. The bed shifted as Jack got up and came around to their faces.

The 2 older girls were cheek to cheek as Jack approached the head of the bed, looking at him. He was coming with his cock in his fist and moving his hand up and down. Both opened their mouth, but Jack blasted their faces with his seed before sticking his cock in April's mouth. The first shot went from April's eye down to September's chin. the second on April's cheek, across to September's mouth, and the third and fourth hit and dripped on their foreheads.

Jack gave April a taste of his cock, then September before drawing back. "Ooh, cum face," January said. "I want some." The older girls turned toward their younger sister and they licked and kissed each other's faces until all of the cum was gone.

April jumped up and said, "I want to do something. Lets go down to the pool."

Jack realized it was only 6 o'clock. The girls went into the bathroom while Jack fixed some snacks to hold them over until dinner. They showered together and separately, each adding their own routine to the combined routine.

It was funny to Jack as he ate, watched and listened. They were drying their hair and making themselves up like they were going on a date, even though they were just going to a pool where they'd just get wet again. He watched the transformation as they moved in and out of the room, picking up bits of food and retreating again. All 3 girls gave him some attention when they came in. Jack sat with his legs open, naked, and each time a girl came in, they would linger over him for a few seconds.

April came out in a bikini top and no bottom, putting his hand between her legs as she picked over the platter. September came out the opposite, bottoms on and no top, and offered her boobs to his mouth as she popped a few morsels in her mouth. January came out several times naked, kissing her dad and squeezing his cock. "Are you going to get ready?" January asked when all 3 were done fussing over each other. "Sure," Jack said, "but it doesn't take me long."

He pulled on a pair of shorts and a t shirt, brushed his teeth and slipped into his sandals. He smiled at them. The girls took 40 minutes in and out of the bathroom, while he was ready in 60 seconds.

He took the time to appraise his girls as they filed past him. January's suit was a simple black one, nice but understated. April, on the other hand, had bottoms that seemed too small, showing a camel toe in front and she kept making adjustments in the back to keep it from riding up into her crack.

April's suit was white with a flower pattern, while September's was a hot pink. The bottoms weren't much bigger than a thong, and she too kept running her fingers down the back of her ass, adjusting it. The top was smaller than those of her sisters, and a lot of breast showed at the top and sides. He made a mental note that he was going to fuck one of those asses before the night was over.

When Jack rinsed his mouth after brushing his teeth, he surreptitiously slipped a little blue pill into his mouth. It was going to be a long night.

The hotel pool was nice, and a few people sat on the chairs reading and talking. A few kids were in the shallow end, but the large area was mostly empty. Outside, there was a whirlpool, and Jack made his way there. One woman sat on a lounge chair on the side, reading and taking in the sun. Jack dropped his towel and shirt on a chair, kicked off his sandals and put his water bottle on the ground. He settled into the hot water.

The girls set themselves up side by side next to his chair. They lounged back, putting on lotion and chatting about everything and nothing. April came over to Jack. He felt the shadow come over him and opened his eyes to see her settle in next to him.

April whispered, "I need some attention." With one hand, she pulled her bottoms to one side, exposing her pussy. With the other, she took Jack's hand and put it between her open legs. The woman in the chair seemed oblivious, reading and paying no attention to anything else. September and January soaked up the sun, occasionally saying a few words to each other.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Father/Daughter Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds