• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Clothed

Clothed

I lick my lips and I reach behind the couch with the vacuum. I hear the key shift in the door and I turn around quickly, meeting your eyes. Your anger shows on your face and I forgot, I'm wearing clothes. I bite into my lip, this time tasting a bit of blood. I see the motion of your fingers, and I have already obeyed. I lay back on the carpet and spread my legs wide apart.

I whimper up at you as you come closer to me.

You tell me you're hungry and I expect your hot mouth against me. I arch my back, using my hands to hold my thighs open as you force yourself upon me. I sigh faintly and scratch at the floor. I twitch with the pleasure you give me and my face grows a bit red. I close my eyes for a moment and breathe, my stomach sucks in as my lungs pull for air.

I bite harder into my lip, a bit of red dripping on my chin. I try to keep my body still as you rightfully take your meal. My calves clench and my feet point as I being to reach my climax. My head twists to the side as feel myself orgasm against your tongue and face. A quick, high toned scream escapes me.

I nearly stumble as you pick me up, but I will my legs to keep me up. The bed is cool against my body, my arms taut with my wrists tied. I arch my body against the bed and whimper, waiting. I cry out as you begin to hit my breasts, my nipples and skin begin to grow red and hot. I close my eyes and my pain slips through me as you continue treating me with your attention. When you untie me and leave me, I hear the shower run and tiptoe into the bathroom.

My eyes find your body against the water and I briefly smile. I strip, tugging my white t-shirt over my head, my long, black hair flowing on my bare back. I slip my small panties off and step out of them towards you. I keep my gaze on your face as I kiss your chin, your neck, your collarbones. My lips brush against your nipple as I kneel down slowly in front of you so the beads of warm water bounce off my face when I look up at you from my new level. I lick your balls, around your entire dick, massaging your base with my tongue. I take it in my hand and run my tongue and lips over the head. I let it slip into my mouth, pushing against one cheek, letting my head back with a popping sound. I open my mouth wider and it pushes against the other cheek. I spit on your dick and lick my lips, more moisture to help me. Your taste is along my tongue and I begin to twist my head from side to side. I begin to try and take your dick deeper in my throat, forcing it back further every stroke. I gag and it slips out of my mouth. I spit on your head, your balls, I wet my lips and let them travel along your length. My throat pushes against itself as I try to take your whole dick once more. I try to fight back my gag and my eyes tear up, though the water quickly washes them away.

I stand up and guide you gently to the bathroom floor, where I kiss you all over. Keeping my eyes closed, I brush my lips against your nipples, kissing up to just below your chin. My thighs are soft against your wet ones, and I reach back to position your dick into my pussy. I whimper as I feel myself parting, but I push back so you're entirely inside me. I hope my pussy is still tight as I clench it, holding myself up by my hands on either side of you, on the floor. I rock my hips back and forth, my lips slightly parted. The rhythm is slow, yet consistent. I try hard to keep myself on top, making sure my hair does not get in your hair as I start to make my body lighter, easier to receive your full thickness. I lean back and twist myself gently around so my back is towards you. With shy skill, I keep your dick fully inside me in the process. My knees are bent, my feet flat on the ground and my hands back at the floor on either side of you. I moan as I take you in deep, my pussy and clit exposed to the steam the running hot water is producing, my butt relaxing against your stomach and hip bones. I set my hair in a quick bun before I begin rocking back and forth on your dick, so the strands won't fall on your face. I let my head drop as I moan softly against the ceiling. My body arches, letting my pussy take in more of your length. I whimper and my thighs shake slightly. My balance is faltering, so I use slip my legs together in between yours, my knees still bent and use the counter sink to hold on to. I sit straight on your groin and, using the cold surface as leverage and stability, I begin to bob up and down your dick. I look back at you, making sure the look on your face is that of enjoyment and a pleasure that I am hopefully fulfilling. I clench my pussy tight, tighter now that my thighs are closed. My skin slaps against yours, the wetness of your shower echoing against the walls the harder I bring myself down on your cock.

I climb off, and kneel down on my hands and knees at your side. I taste myself on your dick as I slip it into my mouth once more. My fingers massage your abdominal muscles and your balls. My strokes are long against your dick and it hurts my throat as I push it deeper down. This time I do not gag, but the bulge against my esophagus makes my body shake gently. I feel saliva dripping on my chest and I close my eyes as your dick pops out of my mouth. I try to take your whole dick in one clean stride, my fingers pressing softly against your sack. I try, my spit overflowing from my mouth as I meet the base of your penis. I push my body to relax, all of my muscles and once I feel your dick swelling, I rub my tongue all over its underside, keeping everything of yourself deep inside my throat. You explode inside my little mouth and I do not hesitate to gulp down every drop. I clean my own saliva off your softening penis, making sure I can taste nothing but my Master's dick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Clothed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds