• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane's First Threesome Ch. 03

Jane's First Threesome Ch. 03

1234

I recommend that you read the first two chapters of ' Jane's First Threesome' first so that you will better understand the circumstances that led Jane to began her affair with Mark in this real life story.

As with Jane's first two chapters I have written the story in the first person as she related it to me. Many readers have asked what has happened to Jane since the earlier stories and this update is in response to those requests. If you do not like stories about wives being unfaithful please do not read this story. Similarly if you like stories where the explicit action starts in the first paragraph again this one will not suit you and you should move on.

**

Hi I'm Jane. In my first story I tried to explain the events that led to me having sex with a close friend (Mark) while my husband (Nick ) watched having previously been faithful to my husband for 25 years. In my second story I related how after having sex with Mark and my husband as a threesome for a second time I started seeing Mark in secret. I had not wanted to be unfaithful to my husband but at the same time had become addicted to the fantastic sex with Mark. And Mark had pulled the rug and refused to engage in any more threesomes with my husband and had given me an ultimatum that if I wanted more sex with Mark then it would have to be on the basis of an affair with him. But I did also think that at the end of the day Nick had started this by egging me and Mark on to fuck each other and I thought what a fool Nick had been to allow Mark to possess me like this. I also felt a certain amount of disdain for my husband Nick, not understanding why he would have wanted to share me with another man. The more I dwelt on that the more I felt worthless and cheap as if that was all I was good for.

I was at that time completely under Mark's spell. He had so much power over me; I just could not resist him and seemed to have no choice over my actions. This is a story about real life and I am not proud of what happened to me and wish I could put the clock back. After Andy put my first two stories on Literotica some people were kind and empathetic to me but some others anonymously were very hostile and cruel calling me a slut and a whore. Andy says that is pretty normal. Well if they thought that then they will definitely have that opinion when they read about what has happened since. Many of you will be very critical about my subsequent behaviour and I probably deserve it. Believe me I am critical of myself, but I also hope some of you will be sympathetic towards me and how hard it can be to resist temptation and the complexities of being a woman. I have paid a high price for my obsession with Mark.

If you have not read my first two chapters then you may want to know a little about what I look like. I live in a small town in the south west of England and work in an estate agency. I am in my late 40s and have shoulder length brownish reddish hair and blue eyes. My skin is unusually pale white and I am covered in freckles. I wear a sexy little silver ankle chain . I am about 5' 3" and what you might describe as a little chubby but very cuddly. I am always up for a laugh and do a lot of giggling and try to see the funny side of life.

Do not think I found this deceit easy. When I was not with Mark I felt so scared about what I was doing ,and Nick finding out, that I felt physically sick most of the time. I found it easier to cope with the stress by drinking so much wine-typically a bottle every evening. Although I was drinking a lot I had lost about 12 pounds through the stress of it all. During that period I was on such a high. Mark made me feel so desirable and attractive that I was walking on air. I started wearing shorter skirts above the knee and leather boots even to work just because Mark liked me to dress like that. I was always drenched in sexy perfume , and took to keeping the top two buttons of my blouse undone to reveal my lacy bra and really felt I was the 'Cat's pyjamas'. I persuaded Nick to let me get a small red convertible MG sports car , which unbelievably at Nick's suggestion, we actually bought from Mark's garage. I really couldn't believe that Nick didn't know what was going on and what Mark and I were up to. Often I used to wish that Nick did find out to take the pressure off me and bring this whole situation to an end one way or another.

I used to roar around really thinking I had life organised-a loving husband and a hot sexy lover. Mark and I were always at it. We used to meet about twice a week at his house at lunchtime for a steamy session and other times we might just park up at some remote spot in the country when there was not enough time to go to his home. On one such occasion I remember he brought me with his fingers and then refused to give me my panties back. So I went back to work looking flushed in the afternoon without them which ensured I had a cheeky smile on my face all afternoon. The worst thing we did was going away on a business trip together. My estate agency are agents for some overseas holiday homes in Spain and I had to go to a 3 day conference and inspection visit for the Marketing agents somewhere near Alicante. Anyway as I was on my own I could not resist seeing if Mark could join me down there and he did and so we were able to spend three whole nights sleeping together. I was so tired during the days it was a joke. On the last day the work only went on in the morning so we were able to spend some time lying by the pool before going back to the room for some more action. I could not cope with taking calls from Nick during that trip-I just felt too guilty and was concerned that I would sound guilty so I had my phone switched off a lot of the time. So I was even more worried when I got home about him saying that he could not get hold of me.

Anyway this story is about the end to my journey of sexual exploration when I met my nemesis. So whilst I wish it had not happened and I had had more self control it was by any standards an extremely erotic experience.

It was a Friday night in the summer and Mark had arranged for four of his mates and their partners to come round for a BBQ at his house. I was able to go because Nick was away on a walking weekend with two of his mates. Actually the truth was that Mark had actually chosen that weekend specifically because he knew that Nick would be away and I would be able to come and stay the night. I was flattered that he wanted me to meet more of his friends in a social situation but obviously did not really know what they thought our relationship was, or even whether there was one. I hoped that he had been discrete and that they would assume that I was just a friend. I enjoyed organising the evening with Mark and after I got back from work prepared the salads and nibbles etc. It was fun to be doing something with Mark other than just sex.

I love Mark's house-it is all contemporary and ultra modern; all glass and wooden cladding on the edge of a lake. There is only the ground floor, that is it is not a house at all really but a bungalow. I stayed dressed in my work clothes which were a cream two piece suit with skirt above the knee and a white cotton blouse. It was a warm balmy summer's evening so I removed my tights and did not need the jacket.

I was naturally interested in who was coming and Mark told me that two of the men, John and Jim, were his business partners who had invested in his garage business but left him to run it. The other two were friends of his from his tennis team called Eddy and Dave. The first to arrive was Eddy and his wife Cathy. I was feeling a little nervous as I felt a bit under pressure at being Mark's 'friend' and sort of joint host. I did not know how much his mates knew but clearly I hoped and prayed that Mark had been discrete about us and so they knew nothing. It was nice for me to have the camaraderie of another woman to talk to so I quickly cornered Cathy and she was really lovely and we were soon having a great laugh. Cathy and I were soon sharing a bottle of chilled white wine and exchanging the usual jokes about men and barbeques. We got on really well and were giggling away out in the garden at the back of Mark's house and only vaguely aware of John and Jim arriving with their partners at the front.

Eventually Mark came out of the house with John and Jim and came over to us with a big smile himself saying, "Well you too seem to have wasted no time in getting into the party mood. This is John and Jim."

John and Jim seemed keen to be friendly and in any case Cathy who had met them before was greeted with a kiss from them so I also offered my cheek for the two of them to kiss me.

I then asked, " Are your wives still in the house? Shall we go in and say hello to them as well?"

John and Jim both then explained that they were on their own. Apparently John had been let down by their babysitter at the last minute and Jim's wife was ill with something or other.

I said, " That's a shame --I was looking forward to meeting them. I hope you guys are hungry as Mark and I have catered for ten! I will only let you off if you promise to eat what you and your wives would have eaten!"

John chuckled, "Well I don't know about that but I can at least promise to drink for two!"

Jim chimed in, "Yeh --I'll drink to that!"

But I was genuinely disappointed. It is nice for us girls to meet up and have some girlie talk whilst the guys drone on about sport and their work and property prices etc.

The guys were all quickly in a huddle each holding a can or bottle of beer and I resumed having a giggle with Cathy.

I asked Cathy if she knew the other guy --Dave -- and his wife / girlfriend. She said she had heard of him as he played in the tennis team with Eddy but had not met him or his girlfriend. He was not married apparently.

We were getting noisier and the drinks were flowing when another guy appeared in the garden holding a couple of bottles and had apparently let himself in and wandered through the house. Mark quickly went over and there was much man hugging as he welcomed Dave. Dave looked older than the first two guys and was more like my age I thought.

I was already getting a bit merry so did not spot the obvious until Cathy said to me, "Don't say his girlfriend has not come either. I am glad you are here Jane as us girls are a bit out numbered."

We were soon introduced to Dave and yes apparently his girlfriend had had to go and visit her mother in hospital after she had had some emergency admission. He seemed to have a perfectly valid excuse and I felt a bit guilty for being fed up that he had come alone as well.

So there were five guys and two girls for our Friday night summer BBQ.

Mark got some music going, and I went around with a tray of h'oderves . Before long Mark was doing his man the hunter stuff at the barbie. Predictably it was one of those stainless steel jobs the size of a piano . It was both interesting and fun to watch Mark with his friends holding forth. He was as I would have predicted obviously very popular but also very witty and confident. He always seemed to me to be someone who found everything so easy-life was such a breeze for him. I think he had no idea what it was like for others like me always wondering if they are doing or saying the right thing, how we look etc. I kept looking at Mark and how sexy and nice he looked that evening. He was dressed in some multi --coloured shorts that looked like he'd just been surfing on a Californian beach and had a tight short sleeved polo shirt on that showed all his muscles and no socks. He had that permanent boyish laddish smile and I could have just gone over to him and shagged him there and then . I was so hot for him that evening and I could not wait for everyone to go and to jump into bed with him. We did not get that many nights when we could sleep together all night. I imagined him naked and erect and taking me and I smiled to myself that no one there would know what was going on between us and that I was more than just 'a friend'. As I say at that time I just thought I had life sorted and was having my cake and eating it.

Mark served up the meat from his humongous barbeque and I uncovered all the salad stuff that I had prepared before they all arrived. Everyone was having a real laugh and Mark was well satisfied with how it was going. I kept checking my mobile because I knew that Nick would phone me at some point and I just wanted to get that over with without him suspecting anything so I could just relax and was worried I was getting too drunk before I had got that done. When Nick eventually phoned I went straight into the house to find some quiet and privacy. I told him I was in a pub. He seemed to be happy enough and was actually in a pub himself and sounded like he had had a few beers himself with his two mates. I said I was looking forward to seeing him on Sunday and that was that. It was done. I was glad to get that over with and left the phone in Mark's bedroom but I still felt guilt and uneasy about it as I always did but as I have said I just felt so drawn to Mark that I was unable to resist. When I rejoined the party outside I felt a weight had been lifted and I could fully relax and enjoy myself.

After we had eaten we were standing around in groups as you do and then on came a track that I love to dance to and I asked Cathy if she fancied a bop. Cathy and I started dancing together and Mark immediately went and turned the volume up a bit. It was not long before John and Jim joined us .Over the next couple of hours all the guys were dancing with us girls at some time or other and sometimes it was just Cathy with them while I was having a breather and sometimes it was just me dancing with them. I carried on drinking chilled white wine and the occasional Vodka and Orange and the guys all kept consuming copious amounts of beer. This all carried on until I suppose about 11 o'clock when Eddy and Cathy announced they had to go. I was sorry they had to leave so early but they had something or other early the next morning; in fact I think Eddy had an early shift.

So there I was left with Mark and three of his friends. I was still in the mood for dancing but was staggering about a bit because of the amount of drink I had consumed and I did notice the guys pointing at me from time to time and laughing at me. I would have been happy to go to bed myself by then ,with Mark of course , which was what I was really looking forward to. I was also very hot and sweaty from all the dancing that I had done and I had pulled my blouse out of my skirt and unbuttoned all but two buttons to try and get more air and ventilation. But I suppose if I am honest the guys would have had a good view of my lacy bra whilst I was dancing .

After a while Mark came over and took my hand and said time for a smooch. He had already put on some slow romantic music. I loved it when at last he put his arms around me firmly and kissed me on the cheeks.

I then remembered of course that we still had company so I said to Mark quietly, "What about your friends seeing? Don't get too carried away. Aren't you worried about John and Jim and Dave seeing us? I thought that nobody knew?"

Mark squeezed me a bit tighter and said, "Don't worry about them. They are harmless. They won't even remember in the morning."

I said, "Well I am worried. I don't want Nick finding out. Are you sure you have not told them?"

Mark said ,"Of course not", but I was not sure I believed him. But what could I do? By now Mark was stroking my hair and running his hands up and down my back. I was enjoying Mark publicly showing how much he fancied me and the cat was out of the bag. I knew I should not be letting him do that in public but for now I thought it felt so nice being cuddled by Mark again and was flattered that he felt comfortable to exhibit our by now obvious relationship with his friends.

When I had had a couple of dances with Mark I needed to pop to the loo in Mark's bedroom . I sat on the loo and felt both tired but elated at being paraded in front of Mark's friends, but I knew, drunk as I was, that I should keep it at that and go no further with him in front of the others. As I came out of the en-suite I was suddenly met by Mark in his bedroom who closed the door behind him. He immediately put his arms around me again and started kissing me passionately. I started to melt as ever and he had his hands under my skirt lifting it up. He then had both his hands in the back of my panties and was squeezing my bum. I could have gladly screwed him there and then but instead I tried to pull away from him and said, "You were a very naughty boy out there letting your friends see us."

But he just laughed and said not to worry about it and concentrated on making as much as he could from having his hands in my pants. Before long he had one hand over my crotch and then a finger in my pussy.

He immediately said, "Christ Jane, you're so fucking wet. Going to have to do something about that later."

I could not deny that I was aroused and just did my little girl lost look acknowledging the power he had over me. I felt so fucking horny that evening; I had not had sex for two weeks and that had only been with Nick. We kissed full on and I put my hands under his polo shirt on the top of his hips.

I did however gather my resolve and pull away from him and said, "Come on-we have got to go back outside. They'll wonder where we have got to. They're your friends for Christ's sake."

Mark reluctantly gave up the assault and I adjusted my underwear back into place and we went back outside.

When I went back outside the music was still romantic smooch stuff and I stood for a couple of seconds pouring myself another glass of white wine when John came over and said , "You look lonely. Will you give me the pleasure?" And with that he took my hand and started a slow dance with me.

I'm not sure he actually waited for me to say yes, but I let him off. He put his arms around me a bit tighter than I would have wished but I suppose that Mark had set the tone! I asked John how old his kids were as he had said when he arrived that he had had babysitter problems. He said that they were early teens and hardly needed a sitter anymore but his wife still did not like to leave them alone. I said to John, "That must make you late thirties then I reckon?"

John said , "Yes well done . Thirty eight actually. How about you? About the same I would guess?"

I laughed and said , "Flattery will get you everywhere! " I immediately regretted saying such a thing because it would have only confirmed what he was already suspecting that I was some loose woman --which I am not. There has only ever been Mark and that was my husband Nick's fault. But it was enough to encourage John to embrace me a bit tighter and for his hands to drop to just on the top edge of my bottom. But I still felt in control and I have to say that John smelt really nice and was as good looking and well toned as Mark if I am honest. I know I'm pathetic but was enjoying all this attention. I did notice with some horror though that with my blouse only having two buttons done up, from this position John had a great view of my breasts.

After a couple more smooches Jim came over and butted in and said he felt a bit left out like a wall flower. I thought it might be just as nice to dance with him and it was a way of bringing John's rather over intense cuddling to a halt so I said, "Jim's turn now." But as John pulled away he did plant a kiss right on my lips and said, "Thankyou that was lovely."

Jim of course was just as forward having been watching John carefully and in fact seemed keen to go one better and very quickly I was in his clutches and he was sliding his hands right onto my bottom cheeks lasciviously. I think Mark must make all his friends in the gym because Jim was just as fit and toned as John and I suppose about the same age-late thirties. I think Jim had the hots for me from the beginning. I have to admit that I was enjoying being the only female with four guys and the centre of attention.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane's First Threesome Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds