• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Lodger Ch. 02

The Lodger Ch. 02

For months we shared our secret menage and slipped into a pattern, a routine, a way of things, as always happens through familiarity. Adrienne and I lived together as husband and wife. Adrienne and Derek lived together under that same roof, as lovers. I had accepted it, and I felt powerless to do anything else. They would retire to bed together and say goodnight to me matter-of-factly, as though there were nothing unusual about it. Some nights they would get drunk, and they would cuddle and flirt in front of me before stumbling upstairs. Other times, Adrienne would ask me to leave them, as she had on that first night. I wondered from the knowing little half-smile on her face whether she knew how much this little humiliation excited me, plunged me into a dark place of submission to my fate, and left me stroking myself ecstatically on our bed. While I slept alone, they fucked intensely, sometimes for hours on end, and as lovers they were an enigma, a source of fascination, almost worship, for me as I lay awake listening to the sounds, imagining the scene. I knew that what they were doing, what they were going through, was something quite different from the sex life that I had shared with my wife, and that it was something I would never experience, never be capable of experiencing. I began to feel a real sense of the physical superiority of Derek, my cuckolder. I could never satisfy Adrienne as he did, I had never made her cry out with joy, sob uncontrollably, beg for more, stay up all night, stay home all day caring for nothing but being fucked by her lover. She was like an addict for him. I knew the word for it I suppose, but I felt a huge painful lump of sorrow rise in my throat every time I admitted it to myself. She was in love with him.

"Can you call the office for me, tell them I'm not well and I won't be coming in today?"

This became a familiar request from my wife. I would look over at Derek, knowing that he would be fucking my wife all day, and wondering what that felt like. I always did as she asked.

One morning I brought coffee up to Adrienne and Derek in their bed as I had gotten into the habit of doing, and Adrienne surprised me a little.

"Max, its your birthday next week. We'd like to do something for you. Derek and I. Anything you want. Go somewhere, do something. You're so sweet to us, you make us so happy, we'd like to do something special for you."

"Oh ... OK. Like what?"

Derek was eyeing me, complacent and intruigued with the conversation as my wife answered, her head still on his chest and her beautiful small breasts covered primly by a hand on the sheet as she propped herself up.

"I don't know, anything you want. Have a think about it."

"OK Ade. That's a nice thought. I'll think about it."

After work that evening I caught Adrienne alone in the kitchen. I had been thinking and fantasizing all day, plucking up the courage for my proposal. I didn't want to say it in front of Derek. Even with my wife I was flushed bright red, I could feel blotches on my neck revealing my embarrassment. But I had to say it, this was a chance in a lifetime.

"Adrienne, about your proposal."

"Proposal?"

"For my birthday treat."

"Oh! Yes of course. Did you give it any thought?"

I had to just come right out with it.

"I ... I'd like to ... w-watch."

"Watch?" She raised an eyebrow. "Watch what?"

"You and Derek."

"Ohhhh. Oh ... Oh. Right. I see ..."

A grin came over her face. She looked me up and down briefly, letting me squirm in my embarrassment.

"And how would that work exactly, Max? What would you like us to do?"

"I ... If I could just be a fly on the wall. You could do what you normally do. When I'm out."

She laughed out loud this time.

"Ooh, Maxy. You little pervert, you."

"I know. But you said anything I want. That's what I want most."

She paused a moment, still grinning.

"Let me discuss it with Derek. We'll let you know."

When Derek came home, she asked me to leave them so they could talk, so I went upstairs to the bedroom. At first I could hear them kissing and canoodling, then I heard them chatting and laughing. Then my wife called me down. I was trembling as I walked into my own living room to greet them. They were on the sofa, arm in arm. It was Derek who spoke.

"Adrienne tells me you want to watch us."

I blushed scarlet.

"That's ... that's right Derek."

He grinned. He could see me squirming with shame.

"That's what you want more than anything else?"

I nodded, eyes lowered. It seemed so shameful to be confessing this to Derek, another man. That what I wanted more than anything else in the world was to watch him fuck my wife.

He looked at Adrienne, then sighed.

"OK Max, your wish has come true."

He smiled.

"Th-thank you Derek."

My eyes were still lowered in shame.

"For one day only," he went on, "you can be a fly on the wall and a Peeping Tom with us. We'll just treat you like part of the furniture."

"Thank you. But if I can help you or s...serve you while I am here, please let me know."

Derek grinned.

"OK Max. We'll bear that in mind."

All week I was beside myself with excitement at what was going to happen on my birthday. All of those things I had heard, imagined, wanked over, I was going to see them happen with my own eyes. A real man and a real woman, making love as God intended. My beautiful, beloved wife, being fucked by a black man. Adrienne, her pretty white mouth stuffed with cock. Derek's cock. Despite myself, those particular words and thoughts made my little dick hard every time ... Derek's cock. I had never seen it. But now I was going to. Quite often that week I would find myself having to stifle an erection on my journey to work as my thoughts kept turning to my birthday treat. At more sober moments I felt some gloom at how twisted and perverted my existence had become. How could I call myself a man? What man would request as a birthday treat to see his own wife fucked by another man, in his own home? Adrienne had called me a pervert. I couldn't deny it. And yet ... how glorious those fantasies were. Not just fantasies either, this was really going to happen. I knew what my little white penis wanted, and the brain would always follow.

**

Watching my wife lying back on the bed, a little glint of sweat underneath her white breasts, her legs spread wide, beckoning, begging for his cock, my whole body felt numb, and my little penis throbbed just to see it. I looked up at Derek as he stood savouring the sight, my beautiful wife spread at his mercy, his possession and conquest. He stroked his long black penis absently. I looked at his cock, stared at it in awe, I could not take my eyes off the thing ... I felt no shame, no self-consciousness. They were holding very true to their promise and ignoring me utterly, caught up in each other. I was almost literally a fly on the wall to them, and insect, a creature of no consequence, whose presence did not matter.

Derek's penis. A thing of beauty and power, no question about that. Heavy, black, veined ... a sheen of sweat creating a blue-black depth of colour and darkness. Latent menace and power. I was beyond words, thought, morality, looking at another man's cock and silently worshipping as it prepared to penetrate my wife.

Adrienne's cunt. A gateway to my wife's body, to her reproductive system, a portal of white and pink feminine flesh. Also a thing of exquisite beauty to me as I looked from Derek's cock to the place it was soon to enter. Her cunt had never seemed more beautiful, it seemed to be the centre of her, as she lay spread for her lover.

These two things of beauty were about to meet before my eyes. The obscenity and beauty of it, my head was vibrating with swooning wonder. The sheer superiority of them, this couple, my wife and my black lodger. Individually they both had something I could never have. Derek, he had this huge, awesome cock, enough to make a woman his over and over again, to make women want him, return to him, beg for him. Adrienne had her beautiful female body, her white cunt, to welcome and please a cock like that. With her pretty white face she could please him with her mouth. Then together they had even more – a beautiful symmetry, contrast, passion. A sexual act that I could never be part of. Just to see it, just this once, that was my privilege.

Then finally, it happened. I saw it. He held his cock in his hand and rubbed the tip against her pussy lips. She groaned and arched her back, spreading as wide as she could, begging him to enter. The cock hardened to an incredible size, I could see it throbbing. He pushed, gently. My wife's cunt was so wet the whole thing slid inside in one movement, so his jet-black balls rested against her g-spot. I couldn't believe the whole of this huge thing was inside her. To think that I had thought I was filling her, satisfying her ... how deluded I had been. Now, a man, a real cock, was penetrating Adrienne in front of my eyes. She grunted softly as he gently started to fuck her. She was looking right into his eyes. I touched my little cock. I thought I was going to spunk it, I wanted so much to save it. Sweat dripped from my forehead as it did from the lovers. Derek was speeding up the fucking, subtly and over many minutes. It wasn't something I noticed as it was happening. Eventually he was pumping, thrusting in and out of her, pushing her back into the bed. She was red, flushed, delirious with pleasure. They looked like wild animals, beautiful animals. I was watching something out of nature. A strong, powerful man fucking a beautiful woman. I lost all sense of time. It might have been hours they fucked and fucked. They were covered with sweat, the sheets were wet. I wondered whether it was always this good, and hoped that maybe my presence was adding something. I was utterly forgotten though. Adrienne seemed to come several times. I had never seen anything like it. Finally Derek came, pumping his cock into her. I imagined his semen flowing into her womb as I watched. So natural. He gripped her hips in his black hands as he expelled the cum, then threw her back onto the bed. He was done with her.

**

Adrienne was slurring her words, heady with the grass. She put on a little half-cup black and pink bra, then leaned towards me.

"Mmm, my sweet little hubby. Are you enjoying your birthday treat? How is little pee-pee holding up?"

"G ... Good. Great. I've never felt like this. I'm delirious Ade. So wonderful. You and Derek. Its just so ... beautiful. So perfect."

"That's sweet. You make me so happy Max. I'm the woman with everything. I'm so lucky to have you."

She took another drag of the joint then eyed me again curiously.

"So is there anything else you want, Maxy?"

She exhaled, breathing softly now, almost whispering, sultry.

"It is your birthday. I'm in a generous mood. Now would be the time to ask."

"I ... Well, I ... no."

She giggled and handed me the joint. Derek was asleep now, spent from fucking my wife.

"Oh, come on Maxy. I can tell there's something. This is your chance. Give pee-pee a treat for once. Just let go. In this room, Maxy, anything goes. This is where I come to get fucked by my black lover remember?"

I exhaled the smoke and felt the intoxication, physical and mental. I must have lost all sense of shame and inhibition because I don't know where my next words came from.

"I want to wear some of your panties Adrienne."

She giggled. She sat up on her knees, stifling her laughs with her hand.

"Ooh, baby. My oh my. Wait til Derek hears this!"

"Oh God, please Adrienne ..."

She giggled again, couldn't stop herself.

"Come on," she said, extending her soft hand, "let's go and find something pretty for you to wear."

"So, my little Maxy wants to wear some of my knickers, now ... let's see ... these are very pretty."

She held up a pair of lacy, sheer white panties with a little bow at the front. Her knicker drawer, a magical place, was casually open as I sat trembling and naked on our bed. She tossed the panties over to me. Just the touch in my hand was electric, taboo-breaking, dreamy. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

"Ooh, hold on ... how about these? Would you prefer these?"

The tiny panties were hooked onto her raised little finger as she stood, hand-on-hip, questioning. They were pink with white trim, sheer and see-through at the front, satin at the back, with a girlish little flower decoration on the elastic. They were perfect. My throat was so dry I could hardly speak, couldn't say the words.

"Y ... Yes. Adrienne. I ... I want ..."

"You like these ones do you?"

"Yes."

"And ... you want to wear them while you watch us fuck?"

"Oh God. Yes Adrienne. Yes ... please."

She laughed and tossed them over to me.

She watched me curiously, a grin on her face, as my trembling fingers thumbed out the elastic and I stepped into the panties. My little cock shuddered as the feminine fabric brushed over it.

"I say, you do like that don't you? Look at my little Peeping Tom in panties ... all dressed up like a pretty little girl ... now ... shall we go and show you to the man of the house?"

It had to be faced, and although my heart thumped and my throat felt choked with fear at the prospect, I had known it was coming all along, and something about being exposed before Derek in sissy panties made my penis throb and shudder.

I had goosebumps as Adrienne led me by the hand back to the top room, both of us wearing only panties. She looked beautiful. I looked shameful and humiliated. She poked her head around the door.

"Got a surprise for you big guy", she said.

I could hardly bring myself to enter the room, but she tugged at my hand.

Derek laughed when he saw me. My wife couldn't hide a smile.

"He wanted to wear some of my panties. Doesn't he look pretty?"

"You look pretty babe. He looks like a sissy."

She giggled.

"Sissy. I like that."

She gestured to my armchair.

"Are you going to sit back down, sissy? I think I need more cock now."

I obeyed, and watched from the chair as Adrienne knelt by the bed and took Derek's flaccid penis into her hand. She stooped to lick it gently. Derek grunted, coming back to life a little after their morning's fucking. I watched my wife licking it up and down, licking his huge balls and looking up at him for approval. Then she took the head into her mouth and started to suck. She took a lot of the penis into her mouth, more than seemed possible. Her lips were taught around it as she sucked, and gently bobbed on his cock. His eyes met mine, and a grin came back to his face. I tried to imagine what he must be feeling, looking over at me, a married man in his wife's panties, gazing at him while my wife sucked his cock. She sucked lovingly, and for a long time. Again, so different from anything I had ever taken part in. She was truly immersed in it, her mouth showing her love for his black cock. My own little penis was erect again in the panties as I watched it. Derek closed his eyes as she sucked harder, enjoying the sensations. I could see that he was going to come again. I wondered whether Adrienne would take his cum into her mouth. She had always avoided that with me. When the time came and he arched his back, she seemed to manoevre to keep his cock firmly in her mouth as he unloaded. I could see his cock pumping but I couldn't see the cum. It was all pouring into my wife's mouth. I saw her throat bob as she swallowed. I imagined the liquid from his cock pouring down her throat into her stomach. A true act of love and worship.

**

My little white cock had never been stiff for so long. All day I had seen the most incredible scenes of my life, all in my own home. I had felt like bursting but had restrained myself from playing with it the whole day. I didn't want to do it in front of Derek. I wanted to sustain the sick joy, the ecstasy I felt watching my wife with her black lover. I knew an orgasm would disrupt it. But now I lay alone as the lovers slept, exhausted, in the bedroom upstairs that had been intended as a Master suite for me and my wife. I had kept the panties on. The soft silkiness felt so right as I touched my stiff, sore little thing for the first time. A million images from the day raced through my head as I exploded into the little pink panties.

**

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Lodger Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1153 milliseconds