• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Unexpected Annivesary

An Unexpected Annivesary

She pulled into the drive-way, jamming her foot on the break, bringing the car to a sudden stop. "WHAT?" she hollered into the phone. "No fucking way Jim! It's our anniversary, and you have to stay late?" She sat in the car; hand on her head as she shook in disagreement with what was coming through the other side. "Well, I swear to God, if you're not here in 2 hours, you can stay your ass at the office tonight!"

She slammed the phone down in the seat, sat back, and thought to herself, 'What a fucking asshole.' She got out of the car and started toward the house. It was her and Jim's one year anniversary and her husband's dickhead of a boss was making him stay late. This wasn't the first time, and probably won't be the last.

"4:08," she said out loud as she stood in their kitchen, thinking about the situation. Their reservation wasn't until 9 o'clock. Maybe she was a little rough on him, she thought to herself. "Well, too late now. I guess I'll have to make it up to him later," she said with a smirk on her face. She decided with all the time she had, she would take a relaxing bath and maybe drink some wine to get started early. So she grabbed a bottle of red and headed to the master bathroom.

She turned the water on, and after finishing a glass, she refilled her glass and undressed in front of the mirror. She stood naked, looking at herself. Her long brown, wavy, hair lay gently on her shoulders, framing her well sculpted face. Her eyes moved down her fit athletic body. She was a volleyball player in college, and only being a couple years removed, her body still had its shape. She cupped her 36c breast, slightly pinching on her nipples, smiling to herself. She moved her other hand down her body to her husband's favorite part, her very firm, rounded ass. Jim had always joked with her saying his favorite part of watching her play volleyball was watching her waiting...bent over.

She snapped back to reality, and checked the tub that filled up more than she wanted. She rushed over and shut it off. As she did, she thought she heard the front door shut. "Jim?" she called out thinking that he had actually gotten off early, but no one answered. Not thinking anything of it, she grabbed her robe, put it on, and started toward the living room. "I thought you were going to be late," she said, but still no answer. She opened the door. "I was about to..." she stopped as she turned to move into the hallway.

There at the end of the hallway stood a figure wearing a mask over its face and all black clothing. All she could see was the brown of the intruders eyes. She stood motionless, her mouth frozen open, her breathing shallow. "What do you want?" she finally managed to say, but the figure just stood looking at her. "What do you want," she said again with a little force. Finally the figure moved his hand behind his back and produced a knife. He raised his other and pointing at her saying in a deep voice said, "You."

She turned to run back into the room, now crying frantically, but her attacker was already at her. He reached for her robe, trying to pull her toward him, but she simply just slid out of it. She fell to the floor, her now naked body exposed to her attacker. She could see his eyes widen, and he spoke again, "I see you are all ready for me." The fear of what was about to happen set in on her.

"My husband will be home soon," she mumbled through her tears, "any second now." She gasped for air as she spoke.

The masked man giggled softly as he slowly moved toward her. "You mean the one that is going to be late?"

She started to scream, but again he was on top of her. This time his hands found her neck. He lifted her up off the floor, and as he did, she noticed that he didn't have the knife, so she thought she would fight. She started slapping him in the face, trying to scratch at his eyes, but he simply tighten his grip around her neck and flung her on the bed. She tried gasping for air, but then he pounced on top of her naked body, rolling her over, and placed the knife against her throat. "If you do that again, I'll slice your throat." The blade was on her neck, she squirmed again, and the knife slightly cut into her neck. Blood trickled down her neck, "Now, I guess I've made my point," and he giggled his sickened giggle again.

She now lay helpless and whimpering under her attacker. The cut on the side of her neck burned, and the man's breath reeked of alcohol. She noticed his cock was hard and pressing firmly against her as he started to feel her soft, smooth body. He grabbed her breast in his hand, roughly squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. She could feel the warmth building inside of her. She tried to hide it from her attacker.

"You like that you fucking slut," he said as he started slapping her breast like it was pizza dough on a table. She bit her lip in pain, and some pleasure, but her tears ran hard down her cheek. "Yeah, you like it, but there is only one real way to find out".

He started to move his hand down her fit stomach, as he kept the one with the knife close to her throat. He moved down over her smooth mound and started to find her pussy, but she closed her legs. "Now, now," he said as he moved the knife around her neck. She slowly started to spread her legs again. Suddenly he shoved his hand between them and jammed two fingers into her half wet pussy. Her body jerked, but she found that with all the tension, it made her more aroused. He hooked his fingers inside of her, roughly rubbing the soft patch inside of her. Her breathing changed and the pain started to turn to excitement. "Mmmmmm, you got a tight little hole," he said as he started slamming his fingers into her faster,"You filthy fucking whore."

She hadn't noticed that while her pussy was being violated by this man's hand, he had put down the knife and removed his pants with the free hand. He quickly removed his hand from her now dripping pussy and straddled the top of her stomach. Her hands were trapped beneath his knees. His fully erect penis pulsed between her heaving breasts."Now, it's time for some real fun," he said as he slapped her nipple with his cock. He picked up the knife again and waved it in front of her face. "If you fight, you bleed, and if you bite, you die."

She didn't have time to think what this meant, but found out fast as he shoved his 8" cock into her mouth and down her throat. Her body immediately jerked as she gagged, but this didn't matter with him on top of her. Already having trouble breathing, there was nothing she could do, but throat his cock until he felt like stopping. Tears streamed down her cheeks and spit started to spill out of her mouth. Finally with one last thrush, he grabbed the back of her head, and held her head in place. She tried to breathe, but spit just streamed down her mouth and he let her go.

He moved back off of her some, and she sat up fighting for air. And as she set up, the mixture of her tears and spit coated her breast and down her stomach. "Well, well, well. Good thing you have no gag reflex or that could have been the end of you." He grabbed her head and jerked it up. "You're such a good fuck pig."

"Please," she said as she tried to get air, "no more please."

He started to laugh again, this time, more sinister. "Sweetie, I haven't got what I came for yet." He was sitting now between her legs. Still crying, she sat back and started to spread her legs, giving in to her attacker. "Oh," he started saying, "that's not what I want." A puzzled look came to her face. "Roll over, on all four," is all he said.

She sat there for a minute, and then a look of even more terror came to her face, "But...,"she stumbled over her words, "but I've never..." more tears came, she never realized how much one person can cry, "I've never done that before."

"Mmmmmm, I love me an anal virgin."

"Please," she begged, but it did not matter what she did.

"Roll over, on all four," he repeated.

She shook her head, refusing, but he said nothing. All of a sudden, he lunged at her again, tackling her back onto the bed. She tried fighting, but there was no use. She was used and tired and had no more fight in her. He rolled her over, knife back in hand and at her throat. She stopped fighting and waited for what was about to happen. Realizing he won, he sat the knife on the nightstand next to the bed.

"You're a fucking creep," she whispered. He said nothing, but shoved her head into the bed. She heard him spit into his hand and then there was nothing.

Finally, he grabbed her hair and jerked her head up violently. At the same time, he rammed his cock into her tight virgin ass. She let out a loud scream, but he shoved her head back into the bed. "You weren't lying were you," he said as he forced his cock into her.

With each thrust, the pain in her seemed to make her pussy wetter. She tried to hide her liking it, "Oh, God, please stop. Please stop," she tried to say, her words falling on deaf ears.

Harder and harder he slammed his dick into her now loosened ass, his balls slapping against her ass. She finally realized that she was moving her body with his thrust. She could feel her juice running down the inside of her legs. "I knew you would like it you whore," he said as he noticed her fucking him back. He moved his hand from her throat to her shoulders. He now pulled back on her shoulders, making her arch her back, her breasts even more exposed, bouncing as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

She could feel her pussy muscles start to contract as his cock took the last of her innocence. His breathing started to change, his thrusting became faster, and she was now bouncing up against his cock. He let out a loud yell, shoving her back down against the bed. She felt his seed release inside of her and he fell to her side on to the bed.

She lay motionless for a few moments, with her attacker laying next her to in ecstasy. She looked over and noticed the knife, and in a split second made a move for it. She grabbed it and moved on top of him, now with his arms pinned under her knees. She held the knife to his throat, tears still in her eyes. "You fucking cut me you asshole!" she hollered at her attacker.

He laid there motionless with his victim now the attacker, "Well you shouldn't of squirmed so much," he replied.

She reached back and slapped him in the face and then removed his mask.

"God damn it Jim! I didn't say anything about cutting me! What am I suppose to tell people at work? Or fuck, even our parents?!"

Jim sat up in the bed and looked over at his wife, "Well maybe you should tell your next rapist not to use a knife. It looks like a cat scratch anyways."

"Shut up," she said as she rolled off of him. "And next time, let me know before you want to fuck me in the ass. You know good and damn well it was my first time."

He smirked and said, "Well, I figured I should take advantage of the situation."

They both laughed and embraced each other. "Happy Anniversary, my love," he said to her.

"Happy Anniversary," she replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Unexpected Annivesary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds