• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Weekend Away Ch. 02

Weekend Away Ch. 02

12345

She pulled over into a parking lot a few blocks away from his apartment. Her hands were shaking, and she could feel the tears building up. They had talked briefly a couple days ago for the first time in three months. She thought about turning around and heading home but she knew she couldn't do that to him. She wasn't really sure what to expect, would he be happy to see her or pissed because she had totally pushed him out of her life. She wanted to at least talk to him and tell him everything that had been going on. She just hoped he would be receptive to listening to her at the least. Jill pulled back out onto the road and in what seemed like no time was at his place. She got out of the car took a deep breath. "Here we go." She said to herself.

She walked briskly until she hit the stairs then slowed her pace as she climbed. The butterflies were starting to hit her big time and she again thought about turning around. He had sounded a little pissed at her on the phone and the last thing she wanted was to get into a big argument with him. Hesitating one last time Jill raised her hand and knocked lightly on the door. She went to knock again and was startled as the door open before she could.

"Hey, you are alive." Joel extended his arms out and Jill laughed then burst into tears as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry." Was all she could get out as they hugged each other.

Joel released her and wiped the tears from her eyes with his thumb. "What's with all the tears?"

"Oh let's see, that list is to long right now. Can I come inside?"

Joel led her into his apartment and handed her some tissues as she sat down at the kitchen table. She wiped the tears from her eyes and felt herself begin to calm down. She was relieved, one that he didn't seem mad but also that she felt at ease being back in his apartment. Jill nodded to Joel as he held up a coffee cup and she took another deep breath. "So how have you been?" she asked as he handed her the cup of coffee.

"I'm good, been busy with school lately, but it's going well."

"You've always done well in school." Jill smiled as she sipped on her coffee. "Your mom said you might get an internship soon."

"Yes, but it is a little tougher now. I kind of blew through my undergraduate work but have to put in a little more effort now. I have a few options I'm considering right now and actually have another interview for something in a couple days. Need to start figuring out what I want to do."

"It must be nice to have some choices, especially these days. Your mom said you had a number of people already offering you positions."

"Yes a couple I'm excited about but I still need to finish my degree. Derek's dad has talked with me a few times recently about doing something with his firm." Joel looked across at Jill who seemed nervous.

"Derek?"

"My roommate."

"Ah, Yes, I'm sorry little scattered brained today I guess."

They talked for about half an hour, mostly about nothing either of them were really concerned about, but both seemed reluctant to broach the subject of their weekend together. Jill was starting to think maybe she had made a mistake, as they both again seemed uncomfortable.

"So what's new with you? Joel said as he sipped on his coffee.

Jill decided to at least try to get the ball rolling. "Well I'm assuming your mother has told you at least some. I kind of stayed away from her also at first but finally got the guts to face her. She was very upset with me when I told that your Uncle and I were talking about getting a divorce. I'm not sure what will happen between him and I to be honest. At least we are talking more now; I guess he was a little surprised at first also."

"How did he take it?"

"Actually better than I thought he would. I guess we were both kind of kidding ourselves that we had a strong marriage. More like we just tolerated each other over the past five or so years." I realized when I got back that we didn't have much in common anymore and even though we were married we pretty much lived our own lives. I just decided I didn't want to spend the rest of my life like that." She looked up at Joel and could tell this was bothering him.

"Was this all because of me?" he asked as he stood up and leaned against the counter.

"No sweetie, please don't think that. I told you it's been going downhill for awhile now. This would have happened eventually even if I had never come to see you. Your Uncle doesn't make me happy anymore, in any aspect of my life. He's a good father and provider but our kids are grown and I can support myself now, I just want more out of life."

"I guess I'm still confused." Joel said as he looked up. "You left here with just a note asking me not to contact you, so I'm thinking you're completely freaked out. I'm not supposed to contact you and when I try you don't reply. Then I hear from mom that you are thinking about getting a divorce and still I don't hear from you." Joel's voice was getting louder as he started to pace back and forth. "I had all kinds of shit going through my head!" Joel paused and looked back towards her now. "I'm sorry I'm not mad at you, I was just really worried I had completely fucked up your head with what happened that weekend."

"No Joel, you didn't at all. I was a willing participant in case you forgot." She smiled as Joel sat back down across from her."Look it's true, I did freak out at first, but not completely. I did feel guilty on numerous levels and I'm guessing I don't have to spell that one out for you do I?" Joel cracked a smile and just shook his head from side to side. "But I'm ok with all that now. I really enjoyed our weekend and not just the sex but the time we spent at the art show, you showing me the sites, and mostly feeling like someone had an interest in me again. I loved talking with you and the excitement you have towards life in general. I'm not sure if I will get divorced, I have been married a long time and I am having a hard time thinking of myself out on my own again in some ways. The one thing that is freaking me out right now is the thought of you being out of my life completely."

"Ok, but your still in the doghouse with me for blowing me off for three months." Joel reached over and squeezed her hand as they both smiled at each other. "I was just worried about you, I didn't like the thought of you getting hurt in anyway by what happened, that's all."

"Thanks sweetie and you didn't hurt me, really." Jill felt better now, she still was unsure of what was next with them but it was good to talk with Joel and get things out in the open, well most things anyways. "I was actually worried about you, I thought our weekend might have really screwed your head up." Jill got up and poured herself another cup of coffee. She walked back and sat down to see Joel with a shitty grin on his face. "What?"

"Nothing, trust me it didn't mess with my head, I very much wanted it to happen."

"Really"

"Yes really, I have wanted you for a long time. I'm not the innocent guy a lot of people think I am I guess." Joel smiled as he looked over towards Jill.

"Yes I spent a weekend in bed with you remember." Jill laughed.

"Cute." Joel was laughing also. "I couldn't wait to get you alone and get my hands on you."

"Ahh so you had that planned the whole time, I wondered. Get your Aunt drunk then have your way with her?"

"No not exactly." Joel grinned

"Not exactly?" Jill asked curious now to know what he actually had in mind. She smiled devilishly at Joel, she could tell her question had made him squirm a bit.

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about it before, but I never thought we would get anywhere near what happened that weekend. I guess I just wanted to get my hands on you, make you feel good. But honestly I didn't try to get you drunk to sleep with you. But I could tell when I was getting to you and I just ran with it, guess the wine had got to me also." Joel got up as he finished and poured himself another cup.

"Have you seduced other women like that?" Jill asked as she was enjoying seeing her confident nephew sweat a little. "Just curious you can be honest; I'm not judging you or anything."

"Well if a woman is lying on my bed half nude the seduction part is probably already done."

"I meant have you seduced any of your clients in a similar way?"

"Oh." Joel paused seemingly trying to come up with a good answer to his Aunt's question.

"Honestly I'm just curious, not looking to judge."

"Ok, yes I have. Mostly it was more just sending them away happy if you get my drift, but yes I have had affairs with some clients. It's rare but it has happened to be honest."

Jill smiled devilishly again at Joel. "I thought so, you were just too damn smooth that night." They both started laughing." Or I was just too damn drunk I'm not really sure." Jill got up and walked over to Joel, walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck as he sat. "I really did miss you." She said as she leaned in to kiss him. A soft peck on the cheek then Joel turned letting their lips meet for the first time in three months. Jill pulled back and an instant awkward quietness filled the air as Jill turned and reached to fill her cup. She had wondered if she could handle being around him again and just have a normal relationship or if things would go the opposite directions. Jill had run both scenarios through her head and when she was honest with herself she didn't like the normal relationship scenario at this point and time.

"Sorry." Joel said as his Aunt returned to the table sliding her chair closer to him this time.

"Sorry for kissing me?" Jill looked at Joel as she smiled. ""Or sorry for such a bad kiss?" Laughing now as she tapped Joel on his arm.

"Wow you are really something else." Joel said with a slightly confused look on his face. "After I heard you were thinking of getting a divorce I truly thought that the next time I saw you would be an awkward meeting at some family function. I really did enjoy our weekend, but I guess still confused as to what now."

"Yea well that's definitely understandable, guess I am too."

"So what now?" Joel looked at his Aunt as silence feel over the room. "Should I see if there are any art shows near here?" Joel smirked as he tapped his Aunt back.

"Still a smart ass I see!"

"Always." Joel said as he took his Aunt's hand and led her into the living room.

"So where's Derek?" Jill asked as they sat down on the couch.

"Not really sure. Out with his girl probably."

"How's Sara?" Jill asked as she looked at Joel.

"She's good, busy also with school. She is very focused when it comes to that. A little to much."

"How so?"

"Just needs to have more fun I guess I mean. She has done all this on her own, never had much growing up, got full rides through college and is just obsessed with succeeding."

"Not a bad quality to have really."

"No, but she needs to have more fun. Let loose now and then."

"Is it getting serious?"

"No." Joel shot out quick, then looked down and smiled.

"Hmmm." Jill was looking at Joel's eyes trying to read him. It wasn't that she was jealous of Sara but was curious if this was something she shouldn't meddle in. "That didn't sound very convincing."

"No, nothing serious." Joel said as he grabbed his Aunts feet and started rubbing them."We have a very casual thing going I would say."

"Casual? It looked like a little more than that to me with the little I saw of you two together." Jill said adjusting herself on the couch. She thought Joel would start getting nervous talking about Sara but he didn't seem to be at all.

"Well like I said she is very focused on school and starting her career. I guess the best way to describe our relationship would be friends with benefits, or no strings attached sex. She has no interest in anything serious or even semi-serious now. Which is fine with me also."

Jill was kind of shocked at how matter of fact Joel had said that. He wasn't cold about it just told it like it was. "Wow I'm impressed."

"Impressed?" Joel asked somewhat confused.

"Well I guess I'm just jealous of how your two minds work." Jill started laughing as she looked towards Joel.

"Don't be jealous, I wonder if I'm messed up in the head at times."

"More just carefree I would say."

Joel smiled at that. "Sounds better doesn't it. So how about you, what's going on with Steve?"

That question caught Jill off guard. "Umm." Now she was the one sweating trying to come up with an answer. Jill started to answer then looked down again. "Well."

"You can tell me. Not looking to judge or anything." Joel squeezed his Aunts foot a couple times, and then bent forward to see her face as she continued to look down.

"I have seen him since I left here."

"And?"

"Oh my God you really expect me to talk about this?"

"Sure." Joel's smile widened knowing this was making his Aunt uncomfortable.

"You're unreal." Jill said shaking her head as she looked down covering her face now. "YES!" Jill didn't look up she could feel herself blushing now.

"And?"

"JOEL!" She still couldn't look up."YES. I slept with him. You happy now?" Jill said slightly raising her head wondering what his reaction would be to that.

"Yes I got that much. So how was it?"

Jill was smiling now, her face still covered as she looked at Joel shaking her head back and forth. "Joel come on."

"Touchy subject?"

"Just caught me off guard I guess."

"It's ok. Sorry didn't mean to pry, just curious."

"You're killing me." Jill said sliding her feet towards her and then sitting up and lying onto Joel's chest. Her hand slid over his face and her lips found his. "Mmmmm, I've missed those lips." Jill pulled back a bit then laid her head onto Joel's shoulder. He was running his hand up and down her back as she traced her fingers across his lips. "I'm still not sure what going to happen between you and I let alone him. My head is kind of spinning right now to be honest."

"Not really sure what to say to that." Joel said as his hands continued to roam over his Aunts back."I Guess I'm unclear what you want."

Jill hesitated for a moment knowing what she wanted to say but not knowing what the reaction to it would be. "Like I said Joel my heads just has to much going through it right now. I think I will be able to make more sense once I clear my head." Jill slid her hand down between Joel's legs squeezing his cock firmly through his jeans. "Think you can help me clear me head?"

Joel turned slightly facing his Aunt, their lips locked again this time much more passionately. Jill's hand slid into his jeans and began stroking his cock. His hands roamed down over her ass sliding between her legs from behind. Joel felt her moaning into his mouth as his fingers began massaging her pussy through her jeans. "God I want you." He said pulling back slightly looking into her eyes.

Jill looked at Joel with an almost spelled bound gaze. Her hand slipped onto his cock and she began sliding her thumb back and forth spreading his precum over it. "So take me." Jill said softly still gazing into Joel's eyes.

Jill wanted nothing more than for them to rip each others clothes off right there but Joel seemed to hesitate. "I'm just not sure when Derek will be back." He was staring past her thinking but his hand continued to massage her now squirming body.

"Let's go to my hotel room."

"You got a room?"

"Yea I didn't know what was going to happen here and .. Just grab some things and let's go."

Joel pressed harder now through her jeans rubbing her pussy up and down. "I like this side of you."

"Me too." Jill said pushing him back a bit."Go get your things." Jill said as she leaned in for another kiss.

Joel slid off the couch and headed to his room. Jill took a deep breath and rubbed her pussy through her jeans. "God I need this." she said quietly as she sat up on the couch.

"Any special request?" She heard Joel yell from the bedroom.

"Yeah, hurry up." Jill said as she stood.

"I'm coming." Joel said as he appeared from his room. Grabbing his keys he looked towards his Aunt who was staring at him. "You coming?" Joel said as he looked her way.

"Will be soon I'm sure." That got a wicked looked from Joel as he slapped her ass leading her towards the door.

"Just ride with me." Jill said stopping short of the door.

"I'll follow you, this way I don't have to call a cab when your head clears and you kick me out."

"Cute. Ok that's fine but you're not leaving tonight I hope ya know." Joel smiled at her as they walked out of the apartment.

Jill got into her car and backed out waiting for Joel to pull around behind her. Her fingers tapped on the steering wheel as she could feel herself getting anxious. Excited would be a better description she thought as Joel beeped his horn behind her. She pulled forward thinking of the night ahead wanting the short drive to the hotel to go quickly. She pulled to the stop sign and noticed Joel wasn't behind her now. Looking into the mirror she saw he had stopped, another car had pulled up beside him and she could see them talking. "Damn, what now?" Jill started to get nervous wondering if plans were about to change but took in a deep sigh of relief when she saw Joel pull away and stop behind her. She waved out the window for him to follow, pulled away and her fingers again began tapping with excitement.

The drive went quick but not quick enough for Jill as she felt herself getting more and more worked up thinking about feeling Joel's cock inside of her again. They made their way through the hotel lobby and into the elevator. Jill wrapped her arms around Joel and began kissing him wildly as the door closed behind them. "Mmm you're in big trouble tonight." Jill said pulling back slightly then leaning back to kiss him again when the elevator bell went off signaling the door was about to open on her floor. She pulled him by the hand down to her room and fumbled with the key card to get the door open.

Joel flung his bag towards the bed before the door even closed and spun Jill around. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him again as he picked her up, her legs wrapping around his body. "I need you now baby." Jill got out between her panting breaths."Just-

Joel didn't let her finish. He let her down and spun her around his hands roughly caressing her breast as she squirmed her ass into him. She felt his hands slide once again over her pussy then up unbuttoning her jeans. Jill was consumed with lust and it was only growing as Joel slid her jeans over her hips as he turned her towards the table in the room and bent her over it. Jill bent forward loving how he was totally taking control now. She felt his hands slide up over her ass and pull her jeans down to just above her knees. One hand now slid up her back pressing her into the table as she felt his other slide over her pussy. "You're soaking wet baby." Joel said as he pulled her panties down now. She felt him squat down behind her and gasped out as his tongue ran quickly yet firmly up over her pussy and ass. "Just needed a little taste first." Jill was moaning, loving this rough treatment, she didn't feel him for a brief second and reached back to find him with her hands. Her hand met his and she moaned into the table as he grabbed her other and pinned them behind her back. Pushing her firmly into the table Jill moaned out in pleasure as the head of Joel's cock rubbed against her wet lips. He wrapped one of his hands around both her wrist and held her tightly as his other hand began rubbing his rock hard cock up and down her pussy.

"Please baby, please... OHHHHH God Yes!" Jill gasped out as Joel pushed forward, his cock sliding into her aching pussy. Jill was going crazy, as he worked his cock into her balls deep with three to four forceful thrust. There was no gentleness on his part, Jill felt totally in his control as he began fucking her harder and harder with long deep strokes. Jill could only scream out in pleasure as her nephew held her down and fucked her silly. She soon felt her body start to shake and a long moan escaped her lips as Joel sensed what was coming and slammed his cock deep in her pussy holding it there as her pussy exploded with her first orgasm. "Oh Yes baby," Jill's orgasm still hadn't subsided as she felt her hands set free then felt Joel grab her hair and pull back firmly as he ground his cock into her. Jill was panting in pleasure and pain as Joel did with her as he pleased.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Weekend Away Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds