• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Perfect Cuckoldress Wife

A Perfect Cuckoldress Wife

My wife rose slowly, before lowering herself down his length again. Her head tipped back, she squeezed her breasts, playfully teasing her own nipples. Her eyes opened, lustfully admiring the chiseled ebony body of her lover. Balanced skillfully on her stockinged toes, she began picking up the tempo as she rode him cowgirl style. Gently biting the corner of her lip, she slid upwards slowly almost to the end of his length, before plunging herself downwards, impaling her moist sex on his hard shaft.

His hands ran up her thighs, along her sides and up to her breasts, gently massaging them in a way he knew set her off, as she moved up and down, her incredible thigh strength and ab-muscles allowing her to controlled bounce from just her tip-toes. They knew each other's bodies intimately, and worked as one to achieve mutual satisfaction.

The romantic atmosphere was set off with some gentle background mood music and soft candle light, but the room was overcome with the powerful aroma of sex. My wife and her lover were positioned on the centre of our marital bed, but it was no secretive affair in which she was engaging. Far from it - it was not only consensual, but encouraged by me and very much publicly known by all our friends and associates.

Unlike some couples who come to an alternative arrangement in their married life through discovery of kept secrets, experimentation or boredom, my wife had sought out a submissive bisexual husband from the beginning. We had first met at university and quickly hit it off. We were destined to be partners with so much in common and shared philosophies on many things.

As we had begun dating and gotten to know each other, she had told me she was most sexually attracted to powerful, buff men who could dominate her and control her in bed, but that they didn't appeal as a life partner at all. For a partner she sought someone she could make a soul connection with, someone she shared intellectual interests with, and most importantly, someone she could control physically, psychologically, financially and emotionally.

For most men, this would be an instant red light – but not for me. I had known for a long time I was more interested in dominant women. I had experimented with my sexuality and come to the conclusion I was bi, very submissive, and although enjoyed men, preferred women. So I sought out a dominant woman to make my wife.

And boy did I get lucky - my wife is an incredible woman. To start with, she is incredibly attractive – shoulder-length auburn hair, a pin-up pretty face, and a 36D-24-34 figure which she keeps ultra-toned at the gym, with yoga, swimming, cycling and kick-boxing. Her voluptuous breasts never seem to shrink, no matter how hard she works out, and she has a wonderfully peach-shaped arse atop her long, shapely legs. She is also incredibly intelligent, opinionated and independent with two master's degrees in philosophy and business management – which she uses to run her own highly lucrative company. So lucrative, she now keeps me at home permanently at her submissive sissy maid husband. We have a perfect understanding that sees us both happy – probably happier than most couples who keep their trued desires from each other. I am faithful, chastised, and enjoy serving my wife and some of her lovers in every way. She fucks whoever she wants with my consent, and although she does enjoy the odd one-off, usually sticks to her stable of regular studs.

Which is how I came to be in my present situation - I am sitting on a padded red leather chair in the corner of our marital bedroom, my perfectly shaved legs bound by leather ankle-binders to the chair legs. My feet are encased in tight-fitting black-leather ballet boots, and my legs are covered in sheer pink lace-topped thigh-high stockings. They have a seam up the back of the legs, which I just love. The stockings are kept up by the pink lace straps of the suspender-belt which is made from pink satin, and has a darker pink French lace trim. On my body I am wearing a pink satin corset with slimming boning and a lace-up back that featured half-cups to support my ample 32c prosthetic tits. It also featured darker pink floral trim, and the boning is highlighted in pink as well. My shoulder-length brown hair is tied neatly in a ponytail behind my head to keep it away from the pink leather straps of my large pink ball gag. Both my arms were firmly held together behind the back of the chair by a pink leather arm binder, and matching posture collar to ensure my eyes never left my wife and her lover.

Oh, I nearly forgot – matching pink satin full crotch less briefs, which allow my wife access to the large pink gel butt plug inserted in my rear if she so desires. She has also very thoughtfully encased my small four inch cock-clit in a highly polished chrome Houdini chastity device.

She moaned gently, briefly glancing over her shoulder in my direction, smiling at my predicament, and then turning her gaze back towards her lover as he thrust his hips upwards to meet hers, she plunged down onto his enormous shaft once more. The two of them were in perfect sexual harmony, and were a delight to watch as they made love. Indeed, it gave me great pleasure to watch the sexual pleasure he brought to my beautiful wife.

My wife leaned forward briefly, her open mouth an invite for him to lean forward and plunge his tongue into her, passionately kissing as their tongues entwined. The passionate kiss enticed another moan from my wife, who was clearly building towards ecstasy. She leaned backwards again, and lowered herself until his full 10 inches was inserted inside her, and stopped briefly, enjoying the fullness and wonderous stretched feeling his large member gave her. My wife cupped her breasts, and began grinding her hips in a circle, squeezing and working his shaft deep inside her tight pussy, all the while rubbing her clit against his abdomen, and bringing herself closer to her climax.

He too had begun to grunt harder, thrusting upwards and trying to drive his potent rod further inside her. Wanting to resume his more powerful thrusting, he began playfully spanking her beautiful curved arse; just the amount of force he knew set her off.

She groaned deeply as her first waves of orgasm approached.

My wife sensed her lover's orgasm growing as well, gently biting her lip to try and prolong her own build-up. She obediently responded to the intent of his spanking and resumed her fucking action, sliding herself up and down his massive thickness with a more furious tempo than before. Her strength and endurance was impressive – she'd been riding him vigorously for over a quarter of an hour. He responded by also increasing the speed of his upward thrusts, his powerful muscles making it hard for her to keep her balance on her toes. To compensate, my wife had to lean forward placing her hands on his muscular shoulders. This position allowed them both to drive their hips towards each other harder and harder, responding perfectly to each other, and now both on a relentless push towards mutual orgasm. Her soaked pussy and his cock now made a delightful wet slapping noise and they powerfully fucked each other. He playfully slapped her nipples, twisting each of them at the same time. He knew she loved this and that by now she was struggling to hold off exploding into orgasm, but they both knew the tension of the delayed build-up made it all the more powerful for her, and that she could always manage to hold off until he also began to cum. They had such an exquisite understanding they almost always came together.

Sensing him getting closer, my wife began to resort to the dirty talk to tip him over the edge. His cock was now slick with her juice and glistened in the candle-light.

"You like fucking the tight married pussy, huh? She teased.

"And you love big black cock, you dirty slut!" He retorted.

"Oh god, yes. God your massive cock is making me cum!" She growled.

"Fuck yes, bitch. Keep riding my dick, bitch!" He responded.

"Oh, mmm. You cock is so much better than my pathetic husbands!"

"Mmm, that's it, I'm gonna fill you up with cum, you slut!"

"Oh god yes, I need it, cum in me..."

This scene was just about tipping me over the edge, but with very little ability to move, and my flaccid cock encased in hard chrome, there was very little option but to try and grind my arse down onto my large pink gel butt plug, firmly inserted in my rear, and held in place by its flared base against the red leather of the chair I was sitting on. Despite wriggling and flexing my abdominal muscles though, I couldn't quite get any satisfaction – as my wife knew would be the case, and the tension was killing me.

Meanwhile they were both about to cum together. He spanked her arse cheeks on both sides two or three more times and that set her off, she began to explode into waves of orgasm that shot around her body like electricity.

"Here it comes bitch!" He shouted.

"YES! YES! Fill me up baby!" My wife responded, as she plunged down one last time, her eyes rolled back and she arched her back, settling down and simply grinding herself on his crotch in small circles as he unloaded burst after burst of virile spunk deep within my wife's snatch. He continued to thrust upwards towards her, massaging her tits as he unloaded into her pussy.

She collapsed forward onto his chest and into his arms, obviously exhausted. Despite having cum inside her for the best part of fifteen or twenty seconds, his massive cock remained buried deep into her pussy, remaining firm and engorged. He embraced her lovingly, and she looked up into his eyes returning the affection. Without needing to gesture, their lips were drawn to each others, passionately plunging their tongues into each other's mouths.

They continued to French kiss for several minutes, before my wife broke off, giggling.

"Wait! I feel you firming up and starting to grind again, you incredible stud!"

"Mmm, hmm. Damn, straight – with a hot slutwife like you impaled on my cock, you gonna get it more than once!" He responded.

She purred and drover her tongue back into his mouth.

"No seriously, wait a sec!" she said, playfully pushing off him.

"You'll get to drill me again in a sec, but my little sissy slut over there in the corner deserves a treat for being such an obedient little deprived bitch. Tip his chair up diagonally against the end of the bed."

She slipped herself up and off his still rock-hard cock with an incredible squelching sound, quickly clamping her pussy lips shut with her hand. He stood and walked towards me, grasped the chair back, and easily dragged in towards the bed. He then tipped it backwards until my shoulders were resting on the edge of the bed.

He stepped back and my wife moved towards me, unbuckling my large pink rubber ball gag – a sudden feeling of aching hit my jaw. Before I'd had time to contemplate it though, my wife slid off the bed, placing one foot on the floor to one side of me, and doing a swiveling karate kick with her other leg, landing it deftly on the opposite side of the chair, so that she was straddling me directly above my face.

I knew what was coming next, and eagerly craved the chance to serve my wife in one of her favourite humiliation rituals. Although we both knew it wasn't so humiliating, as we both knew I secretly craved it! Already droplets were sneaking between her fingers as she arched her back and lowered her red, swollen and gaping well fucked pussy towards my face. At the last second she slid her fingers away, revealing a large globule of spunk already beginning to dangle out of her gaping snatch. She positioned it directly above my mouth, and although I did not need telling, she said: "open up pretty cum slut – time to clean your wife!"

The globule slowly dangled from a tendril of spunk getting ever closer, before it broke off dropping onto my tongue and sliding down my throat. My wife then completely lowered herself, pressing her lips onto my mouth.

"Lick!" She ordered, as more spunk drooled out of her open slit into my mouth, I began the well practiced routine that I knew would clean her completely of his spunk, and hopefully send her off on a few more orgasms.

I soon achieved that, and had her grinding against my face as she came again, her cum dripping into my mouth to mix with his. She repositioned herself so her anus was above my mouth.

"Right, now I need you to get my arsehole nice and wet! Tony is about to get a treat for round two!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Perfect Cuckoldress Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds