• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 04

The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 04

12

Reader's note: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT SUGGESTIONS!! Please feel free to send your thoughts and suggestions. Please read Ch 1,2 and 3 as well.

*

I celebrated for two days after my victory over Kaitlin. In three short matches, I had propelled myself to having a number 1 contender match. That's all I could think of, having a shot at the title. The Little Terror had been champion for months, and I felt that it was my place to finally knock her off. That was all that Clark, Sean and I talked about, becoming champion. Sean was probably more excited about the prospect than me. He was acting like I was already the number 1 contender.

"The Little Terror is impressive. She is constantly attacking you, but Rob after you took out Kaitlin and Danielle, you could definitely beat her." Sean said eagerly

"Sean, chill out a bit. Rob hasn't even won the match to become the number 1 contender, so we can't worry about the Little Terror just yet." Clark said. He was good at keeping Sean in his place.

"Yea, but what if man? What if?" Sean exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

"If it does happen, we will deal with it then. In the mean time, Rob has to keep training and getting better. Kaitlin was good, but inexperienced. He's going to be going against someone who has been doing this for a while. It's not going to be easy to get to that championship match." Clark explained.

"Any idea who they could match me up against, Clark?" I asked as I sipped my beer.

"Well, in my experience, it is going to be someone who has had quite a few matches. She'll have a solid winning record and know what the hell she's doing in there. I mean if Kaitlin would have had a clue what she was doing, we might be having a different conversation. They all saw what the Vixen was able to do to you, but I'm not sure you'll see a girl like her this time." Clark continued

"Why do you say that? My only loss is to her, wouldn't it be smart to put me up against a girl similar to her?" I quizzed Clark.

"You would think so." He continued "but you are planning to face a similar girl like the one that beat you. It makes more sense to keep you off guard. Something that you wouldn't expect. There are a few girls that come to mind. Plus we got to teach you how to stay off your back. Every match so far you've been fucked silly. You've cummed for them twice, and almost lost it to Kaitlin last match. We got to work on that"

Clark was right. I had slowly started to realize that was my weakness. I had always found it arousing when a girl was riding me. It didn't help when we are already sexual charged in the ring. I took note of what Clark was telling me.

We talked for a few more minutes, discussing new moves, what could be expected and unexpected. It was still a celebration, but it was now time to start looking towards the next match.

I woke up the next day, slightly hung over. I showered and made myself breakfast. I looked down at my cell phone, two messages. First message was from Ashley, wanting me to come over to her place. She was drunk as well at the time and by now was probably still passed out. I'd have to call her back later. The second message was from Clark, saying he had talked to Mr. Bartlett this morning and my match was announced. It was set for next Friday and we need to start training immediately. He ended by saying he was a little surprised by the selection.

What the hell did that mean? My mind was racing. I grabbed some vitamins and a bottle of water to get rid of the leftover alcohol in my system and jumped in the car and heading to the center. My drive was nervous excitement, but also a little bit confusion. How in the world did the selection surprise Clark? I mean he is usually really prepared for these things. I pulled up to the center and walked into the training room. It was empty. Clark wasn't even there.

I called him on his cell. He was caught in a bit of traffic but would be there in 15 minutes. Great had to wait even longer. I climbed in the ring and sat on the turnbuckle. The ring was peaceful right now. It allowed me to clear my mind a little. I was shocked to hear a small little voice speak up. "Excuse me, Rob is it?"

I opened my eyes and saw the small teenaged girl I ran into prior to the match against Kaitlin. "Oh hey, Tiffany right?" I smiled at her.

"Yea, what are you doing here Rob?" She asked sweetly.

"Clark called me, told me to meet him here for training. I got a match this week to decide if I am the next number 1 contender for the title." I responded as she climbed in the ring with me. "Can I ask how old you are Tiffany?"

She laughed, "Everyone asks me that. I know I look young and I guess I am, but I'm 19."

She was adorable. Beautiful in a natural way. I was wondering if she even was part of the league because she almost looked too innocent.

"So are you an actual wrestler, Tiffany?" I asked.

"I am" She responded, blushing like she was embarrassed to be a part of it.

I jokingly said to her, "So maybe we will meet in the ring someday." I smiled at her.

She laughed, "Maybe. I leave all that up to Ms. Wallace. I heard you won your last match Rob, congratulations."

"Thanks. What about you, won any matches?" I asked politely.

"I've won a few. More than I've lost at least." She said with an innocent grin.

Before we were able to continue our conversation, Ms. Wallace walked into the room. "Tiffany, a moment please? Hello, Rob. Looking forward to your match this week." Ms. Wallace said with a smile.

"Bye Rob, good luck this week." Tiffany said as she rolled out of the ring and followed Ms. Wallace back to her office.

I was back to being alone in the ring. My mind started to think about what a match against Tiffany would be like. I'd assume she'd be pretty easy for me, given that I could overpower her with most moves. But if she had won as many matches as she said she did, then there had to be something about her. She looked so fuckable. I was starting to get hard thinking about pinning her down and fucking her little pussy senseless. These visions disappeared as Clark walked into the training room. He apologized for being late.

He climbed in the ring and kind of half smiled, "Remember I told you to expect something different? Well you definitely got something different. Her name is Lindsey. She is an expert at pinning combinations. She's 9-2 and she is hot. But here's the weird part about the whole thing: She hasn't had a match in 11 months."

"What caused her to take such a long time off? Did she have a kid or something?" I asked.

"I don't know exactly what the reason was, but it can't be a kid because of the birth control that is strictly enforced with all female wrestlers." Clark responded. "They did play to your likes a little bit. Lindsey has big tits. They know that turns you on. She's definitely strong, in shape, and flexible. She might cause you a lot of problems if you don't prepare properly. Also, she's a former champion."

My jaw dropped a little. I expected to be going up against someone who would be tough but would never guess that would be the former champion. "How did she lose the belt?" I wanted to know as much about Lindsey as possible.

"Well, Lindsey was one of the top female wrestlers before her time off. She won herself a title match and won the belt. Problem is she didn't last long. She rose fast to the top but only defended the belt once and the second time lost it. It looked like she was getting back into the league but one night she won a match, and proceeded to inform Ms. Wallace she wouldn't be back for a while. Looks like she's coming back to face you." Clark said.

"I really want that title match, Clark. I have to beat Lindsey. I just have to." I told Clark with a very serious look on my face.

Clark suggested we worked on getting out of pinning combinations. Over the next few hours, Clark had me working on getting my shoulders up or how to use my body to kick out. I had the most difficult time with roll up. It was difficult to position my body to get my shoulder up. Also Clark had warned me that because of Lindsey's flexibility getting out of pinning combinations might be more difficult.

This was definitely tougher than working with submissions. Submissions are only tolerating the pain or getting rid of the pain. Pinning combinations were much different. It is all about body positioning. I had to really start to watch myself on how I was positioned in the ring. The even harder part was keeping my dick protected to prevent a sexual attack. Having your legs spread and pinned would allow Lindsey to easily give me a handjob at least to get me hard.

This was the most intense practice yet. After 3 hours, I was spent. I thanked Clark for the training session and promised to see him again tomorrow. I barely got home when my eyelids started to close. I slept most of the morning and saw I had a call from Ashley. I hadn't had sex with Ashley for a while. She said she missed me and was wondering what I had been doing with myself lately. I decided to head over to Ashley's apartment to see her.

As I walked in her building, I noticed a cute little redhead. She looked a little angry as I walked in. Holy Shit! It was Danielle! This was the first time that I had seen a female wrestler outside of the center. "Hi there!" I said cheerfully. Danielle didn't really respond. She just scowled at me and walked out of the building. This got me wondering did Danielle live here? Were we allowed to communicate with the other wrestlers outside of the center? These images left my mind as I knocked on Ashley's door.

"Hey Beautiful." I said with a smile as Ashley opened the door.

She was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a loose t-shirt. Her blonde hair up in a pony tail. She smiled at me and gave me a huge hug. "I've missed you so much." She whispered into my ear.

Ashley took me by the hand and led me into her living room. She pushed me down onto her couch and mounted me. As we kissed passionately on her couch, I slide my hands up her shirt. Her firm tits were free. She moaned as I kissed her neck and removed her t-shirt. She smiled at me as she slide between my legs. "I want to show you how much I've missed you" She said as she pulled off my pants.

She gripped the base of my dick and devoured my dick in her mouth. She locked eyes with me as she started to work her tongue along the base of my dick. I forgot how good Ashley was at giving head. Ashley really started to go to town. She dropped her mouth all the way down to my balls and swirled her tongue all the way up to head. She pulled my dick out with a small pop and started to lick the base of the head while stroking me off.

I was in absolute heaven. Ashley was hitting her stride and I couldn't last much longer. She was determined to get me to cum quickly to the power of her mouth. She placed my dick back in her mouth and started to hum. This sent me over the edge. Ashley didn't miss a beat as she stared up at me. Her hand grabbed my balls and gave them a slight squeeze. I unloaded a massive load deep into Ashley's throat. She swallowed every ounce of cum.

As she pulled my dick out of her mouth, she stood up "I hope that brings you over her more." She gave me a wink. Ashley was one of the best girls I had been with in years. If I was actually leading a normal life, I would seriously consider dating her.

I spent the rest of the afternoon at Ashley's apartment. I knew the questions would come up, but she caught me off guard today. "So Rob what have you been doing with yourself?" Ashley looked at me with a smile.

I had to make a decision, lie to her or tell her exactly what I was involved in. I made a snap decision, "I've been working on a lot. I've been training for a match."

"Like a marathon?" Ashley asked.

"Yea. I guess it is similar to a marathon. I have to train pretty religiously. I don't have to run as much, but I guess I would compare it more to MMA."

"Ooooo, Mr. Tough Guy!" Ashley said jokingly. She started to poke me in the ribs.

"You better watch out, or you'll find out what my wrath feels like!" I smiled back at Ashley. She was about ready to feel what it is like in the ring, only we wouldn't be wrestling.

Ashley spread her legs slightly. She knew what she was doing. I slide off her running shorts and got between her legs. I attack her clit with my tongue. I slowly started at the bottom of her slit and worked my way up to her clit. I started to flick back and forth with my tongue over her swollen clit. Ashley immediately responded. I slowly slide a finger into her wet pussy. I worked it in and out. I looked up at Ashley and grinned. I pushed my mouth over Ashley's clit and started to hum. The vibrations drove her crazy. You could tell that she was getting close to orgasm quickly. She started to moan loudly and gyrate her hips. "More Rob! More!"

I hummed faster on her clit and worked a second finger deeper into her pussy. Ashley was practically screaming. "Ohhh fuck! Ohhh ROB!!" Ashley grabbed the back of my head and pushed it deeper into her pussy. "Please don't stop! I'm gonna cum! I'm soooo close!!" I didn't stop until I felt the juices start to flow. Ashley let out a loud groan as her hips bucked against my face. My mouth was covered in her juices.

Ashley moaned for about three minutes before she was able to recover. She brought my dick back to attention. She popped it between her big tits and started to suck on the head. I was already hard again. She climbed on top of me and started to rock back and forth. She knew exactly what I liked. She started slow at first. Let my dick get soaked in her juices so it slides in and out easier. Then she started to pick up the pace. She put her arms over her head so her big tits looked beautiful bouncing up and down. She looked so sexy like that.

Ashley was really hitting her stride when she put her hands on my thighs. She pulled herself up higher and slammed herself harder onto my dick. She let out a loud "UH" each time she did it. At the same time, I could feel my balls starting to swell up a little. Ashley knew I couldn't last much longer in her drenched pussy. She smiled down at me, "Gonna give me that load baby?" She asked with that sexy innocent voice she has.

I nodded my head as she reached down and started to squeeze my balls. They tighten and I let out a small grunt. My hips bucked wildly into Ashley's pussy, cumming deep inside her. Ashley was already turned on and she had another orgasm as I came inside her. She fell into my arms breathing heavily and kissed my cheek. "Rob, don't make me wait so long to fuck you next time." She said exhaustedly.

Ashley climbed off and we crawled into the shower together to clean off. After we showered, I ordered in some dinner for the two of us. As it got later into the evening, I told Ashley I had to head home to get some work in. Ashley protested, but I told her that I would definitely be back later.

As I left Ashley's, I kept my eyes peeled for Danielle again, but alas she didn't pass by again. I called Clark and told him I was on my way to the center for about an hour of training. He was waiting for me at the center and told me to hurry.

As I pulled in, it was already later than normal. Clark was waiting for me in the practice ring. Clark greeted me warmly and told me just to climb in the ring. "Rob, I wanted to talk to you about something. It's about Lindsey."

"What about her? I'm still wrestling her right?"

"Yes, you are still wrestling her, but I thought there is something you should know about her." Clark for the first time sounded a little different. "She was one of my last matches."

My jaw dropped. I had always known that Clark was part of the league. I mean he would have to be because he's the official trainer. I don't think I ever looked at Clark as the competitor though. He was the trainer. "Yea, well she beat me in one of her first matches. Like I said one of my last. I want you to understand how dangerous she is. If it wasn't for whatever she took time off for, she would probably be the champion again. And since there is a female holding the belt, she can't challenge for the belt."

I felt bad for Clark. You could tell that the loss had really stuck with him. "What happened when you faced her?"

"She had me twisted up and wound up getting my shoulders down. I was pinned for a three count and I couldn't believe it. I let her get in my head. She caught me with a shot to the head later in the match, pushed me into a corner and gave me a blowjob in the corner. I was fighting it but it was pointless. She had my cum in a few minutes. I couldn't believe I lost." Clark said looking down.

"Damn, Clark. That really sucks. What was your final record when you retired?" I asked him.

"25-4." He said quietly.

"Dude, you feel bad about one loss when you had 25 wins? Clark you need to be proud at what you did accomplish." I told Clark trying to cheer him up.

"I know. That's what Mr. Bartlett said to me. And I am proud. I just wish I had that match back." Clark said.

"Well, I'll get the bitch for you. I'll get your revenge." I told confidently.

Clark smiled a little more. "I know you will Rob. Now let's get to work!" Clark was a little more motivated after sharing his story of his match with Lindsey. We continued to work on how to get out of pinning combinations. I was starting to get pretty good at them. With how flexible Lindsey was, I didn't know if my basic submission moves would work. I guess I'd find out.

The rest of the week's practices were very similar to the days prior. I had dinner with Ashley again and even slept over at her apartment. Finally, Friday was here. I was ready for my match. I looked in the mirror, I told myself that it was time to move me into the championship picture.

I got to the center later than normal since I knew my match was going to be later. Clark and I went over a few things that he thought I could see from Lindsey. "She will try to keep you in a corner to work you over, then pin you in the middle of the mat. Stay close to the ropes and try to get your shoulders up by the 1 count, and then you can't get screwed by a fast three count."

I nodded as I put on my wrestling boots and mask. Clark left the locker room and found his normal seat near the ring. I followed the usher towards the curtain. It was time. It got quiet as I heard the sound of my Rocket Blast off. The P.A. announcer called out my name, "Coming to the ring, with a shot to win a title match, with a record of 2-1: ROB THE ROCKET!"

People went nuts as I ran out from behind the curtain. I climbed the step and stood on the ring apron. I played up the crowd. I needed them behind me tonight. I climbed through the ropes and stood on the turnbuckle and pointed at Ms. Wallace. "I'm coming for the title!" I screamed. Ms. Wallace gave a little smirk. I climbed down as my music faded. The announcer came back on the speakers "RETURN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ELEVEN MONTHS, WITH A RECORD OF 9-2! LUCKY LINDSEY!!!!"

The fans went nuts. This could not be good. Lindsey stepped out and she was breathtaking. She had a green mask on with shamrocks on the top. She had straight brunette hair sticking out her mask. She had a beautiful body. She had a flat, firm stomach. You could definitely see her abs. They were topped off with teardrop 34Ds. She had crystal blue eyes and a gorgeous mouth. Her legs were long and athletic. She was definitely defined and had some muscles. I knew that I was in for a hell of a match.

She climbed in the ring and for the first time, didn't say a word to me. I stood there and tried to look tough. We shook hands in the center of the ring as the ref went over the rules. She was coming off as a silent assassin. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell. I started out of my corner as Lindsey started was already to the center of the ring. I grabbed at Lindsey's head and twisted her quickly into a headlock. I tightened my hold on her head. Lindsey grabbed at my arm trying to get out. I gave her another burst of pressure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds