• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dream Come True Ch. 04

Dream Come True Ch. 04

"Please, keep blowing up my phone. It's so attractive." Seriously, six times in two hours is enough. She didn't answer the first time and she wasn't going to answer the sixth. "What do you want?"

"You haven't returned any of my calls!" Darren yelled into the phone.

"First off, don't get loud. Secondly, I obviously don't want to talk to you."

"I thought you wanted to still be friends."

"I did before you started calling ALL THE TIME! You didn't call this much when we were dating." Seriously, this was getting out of hand.

"I just want to talk to you."

"Fine then talk."

"Ugh... how was your day."

"Wonderful. Anything else?" She was ending this.

"I... Um..."

"I guess that's the end of this conversation."

"Yeah, because you didn't contribute!" That was his angry voice.

"Bye Darren." She was getting annoyed by all these calls. They really had nothing to say to each other. At one point they were best friends but after the breakup he was just weird around her. She had wanted to keep their friendship the same but he treated her like they were still a couple. It was nerve wrecking to the point that she didn't want anything to do with him. Every time the phone rang she would get excited thinking it was Cydney only to find Darren on the other end.

"Don't hang up." Click.

Taryn was bored. After getting that taste of Cydney she really didn't know what to do with the rest of her day. He was all she could think about. How the hell was she supposed to get through the day like this? He smelled so good. Felt so good on top of her. She shook her head trying to forget about it.

"You look like you wanna play Mortal Combat with me." Joe commented.

"Do I now?" She wondered how her face looked.

"Come on. I'll let you kick my ass. It'll make you feel better." She shrugged. She loved winning and mindless violence would ease her mind. They played for about an hour before they both got bored. They followed it up with a few missions on Fallout 3. Eventually they couldn't stare at the television anymore.

"Are you going to tell me about this guy or do I have to play private eye?" Joe finally asked the question he'd been wondering all day. "I mean I'll do it, it's just that all that snooping and interrogating is quite exhausting. Please know that I do charge for this service. Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal and pancakes upfront."

"Jesus. You and pancakes. Kid you might need to get some help."

"Don't change the subject."

"His name is Cydney and I met him at a diner."

"And..."

"He's weird." She shrugged.

"You like weird guys."

"Ok not weird, different."

"So you don't like him?"

"I do like him. I think I like him a lot."

"So no more Darren? I never really cared for him. He was kind of a dick."

"He wasn't that bad. But Cydney makes me feel good."

"Gross."

"Not like that! Well...yeah like that. But he makes me smile. I get happy around him."

"Aw. So cute."

"Shut up."

"When are you going to see him again?"

"Soon. I hope."

"Well I'm happy for you sis. He better be good to you."

"Aw..." Taryn couldn't help but smile at the fact that her little brother cared so much. It was cute.

"Shut up."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We're watching The Expendables."

"Is that a joke?" Oh God was she really going to make her sit through that.

"These tickets were free." Kelli carefully pulled the tickets out like they were precious gems.

"I wanted to see Inception." Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Lewis, come on! Let's be serious. Who doesn't want to see that?

"I don't care what you wanted. FREE bitch!" It was Saturday night and Taryn was headed out to a movie with her friend Kelli. Apparently they were watching The Expendables. "It'll be fun. You can drool over Mickey Rourke." Taryn gave her the 'fuck you' look. "You know you want to hit that."

"I'm going to the restroom. Try to get seats in the back." Taryn waved Kelli off and zigzagged through the crowds of people. She hated the going to the movies when it was packed, especially if she was actually interested in the movie. There were kids everywhere and they were beyond annoying.

"Excuse me." She damn near shouted to the kid blocking her way. The boy spun around and spilled oily popcorn all over her black top. "Really?" Taryn stared at her shirt with a sad face.

"I'm so sorry." He was extremely apologetic.

"It's fine can I just get to the restroom please?" She pushed past him and finally made it to her destination. She stared at herself in the mirror aggravated that her favorite shirt had to be retired. Oil does not come out of fabrics. She sighed knowing there was no point in even attempting to clean it off. At least the theater would be dark so everyone wouldn't notice it. Stepping out of the restroom she saw the boy who had caused her problem.

"I know that's probably not going to come out and I just need you to know that I am very sorry."

"It's fine, really." He was being sweet. She appreciated it.

"Let me buy you a pop or something." Now he was hitting on her. What was he like 16?

"Thank you. But I got to get to my movie." She brushed him off without being rude.

"I insist." He stood in her way.

"The lady says she's fine." A deep voice came up behind her. She spun around to see Cydney.

"I just wanted to make sure." He quickly walked away from her.

"Did you just scare off a child?" Taryn was happy to see him.

"He was persistent. And annoying." Cydney stared at the boy making sure he didn't come back.

"Are you forgetting that you were too not long ago." She crossed her arms.

"He doesn't have his good looks to make up for it." His smirk was sexy.

"What are you doing here?"

"Same as you, just here for some entertainment." He kissed the palm of her hand. "But I'm not interested in the movie anymore." Hell neither was she. Taryn hadn't been able to get him out of his head since their kiss in her living room. "Leave with me."

"I can't. My friend is waiting for me."

"Looks like your friend has found a new friend." Taryn saw Kelli off chatting up some man. She had on her game face so it was safe to assume Kelli didn't need her.

"So she has." Kelli waved her off and told her to call her later. "So where are we going?"

"My place." He led her out to his car. He was practically pulling her. Something had come over him when he saw her. He couldn't figure out what it was but suddenly he couldn't take it anymore. They were going back to his place. Taryn sat in the car silently as Cydney weaved through traffic. She wanted to take things slow with him but everything about him made it hard. His smell, his smile, and the looks he gave her. Her will power wasn't going to withstand tonight. They calmly walked up the stairs to his apartment hand in hand. He led her into his place and shut the door behind them.

"Nice." His apartment fit him. It was laid back, not messy but lived in. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the swim trophy on the bookcase. Cydney came up behind her pulling her into him. She would ask about it later.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" He dragged his lips along the back of her neck.

"Because you're absolutely gorgeous." His warm breath against her skin made her shiver. She turned around to face him.

"We should go slow." She gripped his shoulders.

"Still doubting me eh?" He placed kisses down her neck.

"I just met you a few days ago. You could still be a serial killer. And even though I can't stop thinking about you, I don't wanna jump into this."

"What?" He slowly removed his lips from her neck.

"We should go slow." She repeated.

"I agree but before that, you said you can't stop thinking about me." She hadn't realized that little fact had made its way into her sentence.

"I've been thinking about you all day." She admitted. Taryn surprised herself and Cydney with the confession.

"Really?" Cydney cocked an eyebrow as her ran his fingers up the side of her body. He slipped his fingers under her shirt only lightly touching her skin. Taryn nodded her head. "All day." She ran her hands up his chest and to his shoulders. "But still, slow."

"Ok. I can do slow. Just let me kiss you." Such a simple command led to Taryn on her back and panting on his couch. Cydney had managed to get her shirt and her bra off. At some point she had taken off his shirt. This was not what she planned but she had no plans to put an end to it. He was lying between her legs, his mouth alternating between nipples. She could feel his hardness rubbing her thigh and she wanted to give in completely. To let him take her over the edge. Missing his mouth on hers Taryn pulled him up for a searing kiss. From then on it was eager mouths and roaming hands. Until Taryn reached for Cydneys belt. The damn thing wouldn't give. She tried to slow herself down to properly take the belt off. But she got nothing.

"Really? Cockblocked by your belt?" Cydney let out a frustrated huff as he attempted to rid himself of it. Again, nothing.

"What the hell?" He stood examining the belt trying to figure out where exactly the problem was. "Fuck it. I have scissors." He disappeared for a minute before returning with his belt cut and hanging. "Where were we?" Taryn wanted to say something smart or sarcastic but when he was on top of her again all thoughts were lost. She shivered as his fingers brushed the skin at the waistband of her jeans. She could feel the need in his movements. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her hips up against him. He moaned and stiffened.

"I keep waiting for you to tell me to stop."

"Does it look like I want to stop?" She wasn't sure she ever wanted to stop. Because this? This here? It's perfect. With the heat radiating off of him and hands setting her skin on fire, she never wanted this to end. With that things changed. Cydneys hands moved quicker, rougher. With purpose now. Taryn wasn't far behind, she had a goal too. She set task to pulling his jeans and briefs down while he worked on hers.

Moments later they were naked on the couch. Cydney was fumbling with a condom, nerves finally getting the best of him. Taryn was happy to assist just wanting to move things along. When he entered her they both let out a long moan. Cydney held himself above her struggling to understand how she could have such a vice grip on his dick.

"Fuck you feel so good." She licked at his lips as he began thrusting into her. There was no more talking after that. Just moans and heavy breathing. The push and pull of bodies together. Taryn was beautiful under him withering and panting. If he could just keep her here, like this, so close to the edge he would forever be happy. The feel of her hands running up and down his back and her lips mouthing silent words in the crook of his neck. He didn't imagine it would be this good. How could he have? Nothing about Taryn was common. Why did he think he was even prepared for this? The way she was staring at him, like she didn't need anything else in the world. Just him. He could feel her clenching around him. Tight and wet. He wanted this every day. For as long as he could have it. Taryn holding him tight, fingernails scratching his biceps and back. She was arching up to his touch trying to take all of him.

It was hot. Having Cydney like this. Groaning and sweating because of her. His breath coming out in quick spurts. He reached down and swallowed her moans as she came. He followed her immediately after.

Cydney made a move to roll off of Taryn but she wasn't having any of that. "Stay" She brought his face to hers and murmured against his lips.

"I'll crush you." He whispered. She shook her head and held on tight. "We'll go slower next time." They lay there trying to catch their breath. Taryn lay there thinking about how her willpower had failed her. She wasn't supposed to sleep with him, not yet at least. They'd met each other a week ago and had been on one date. She had rules for these things. It was too soon for them to be here. And yet there they were, naked and sweaty, so close they were breathing each other's air. Somehow she was comfortable. Content to lie underneath him and stroke his back as he planted kisses on her neck. Happy with whatever this was they thought they were doing. Which was what exactly? Building a relationship yeah? Why couldn't it just be this? Whenever she wanted? Because this can't go wrong. But relationships go sour quick and if Taryn is in this deep after a week what the hell is she going to do 6 months from now when she's completely lost in him.

"You're thinking too much. Let it go. One day at a time." He watched her eyes go wide. "Just let me kiss you again." He flicked his tongue at her lips.

"Uh-uh I know where your kisses end up. I don't have time for that. It's late, gotta pick the boys up." She squeezed her way out from under him started dressing.

"Come back afterwards. Stay the night..." He shrugged as he helped her button her top. "With me."

"I need to get home." She really couldn't think of a good reason for not staying. Besides the whole it's too soon issue. But really that seemed reason enough. "I'll call you." She made her way towards the door.

"Tomorrow. Dinner?" Cydney pulled her in for a quick kiss. "I meant to ask you earlier. But then we kinda got carried away."

"Yeah ok. You owe me a proper meal anyway." She let her fingers play at nape of his neck before giving him a quick kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dream Come True Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds