• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nice New Neighbour Ch. 03

Nice New Neighbour Ch. 03

Sunday was a blurry bliss with my mind still on last night and Ken's hangover lasting all day not much seemed to happen. All Ken could manage to do was lay on the sofa watching football and rub his fat belly, even the act of having a conversation seemed too much for him, as all I seemed to get from him was a grunt or two. I couldn't even escape to see Deej as he wasn't in either, so I ended up pottering away the day and sneaking away into the bathroom to relive the moment in my mind with Deej but using my fingers instead. Letting them explore my pussy with one finger pushing hard on my clit, two more sliding inside me and curling up as I imagined Deej's big black cock sliding into me and pushing deep, spreading me wide. The smell of him filling my nostrils, his grunts and groans echoing in my eyes as I get closer and closer to climaxing, my nipples are erect, my eyes close, my lips part, my tongue pushes against them, my back arches and my breathing stops and then I cum writhing around on the floor, trying to keep my moans quiet. My pussy clenching my fingers as they curl frantically forward inside of me with my other hand pinching my nipples as I pictured him pulsing deep inside me filling me with his cum again and again.

My dreams where filled with images and thoughts of Deej and when I got up in the morning Ken added to them. I have a lot to thank Deej for as he has reignited my love for cock, which I really need to thank him for more, I can now even look past my hubby's wobbly belly and receding hair line to enjoy his hard cock and cum and obviously the orgasms I get from it. I lay in bed in my nightie listening to the muffled voice of Ken downstairs on the phone, he came upstairs into the bedroom and I sleepily stretched and smiled "Morning." At him.

"Hey," He replied a little downcast "I've just learnt I've got to go to Belgium today for a couple of days on a conference."

"That's a shame sweetie," As I stretch out a smooth leg and nudge his cock through his trousers. "Best I send you off with a smile and a lingering thought of me."

"I don't even have time for that!"

"Oh really?" I pull back the covers and sit up pulling my blue nightie off over my head leaving me sitting on our bed in just my plain white knickers, I pinch my nipples on my 34DD's as I look at Ken and smile wantonly at him. "Still no?" I ask, my nipples becoming instantly hard.

"Still no!" He replies.

I lean back and slip my knickers off and flick them aside onto the floor and flip myself over onto all fours and look back at him over my shoulder as I use a couple of fingers to hold my pussy open and slowly play with it, my pussy wet and glistening for him to see and I see that familiar twitch of his mouth knowing that I've got him.

"Fuck sake Tracy!" He says unbuckling his belt, pulling at the button of his trousers and unzipping himself, his cock is already hardening as he strokes it few more times stepping up to me as he does. I smile back at him as he puts one hand on my hip as the other guides his cock to my wet opening before he thrusts hard and fast into me. Both his hands on my hips as he fucks me fast and hard, my bum slaps back against him with a thwack making my whole body judder forward at the force, pushing my head into the head board and then my shoulders up against it. Still pushing hard against me I tried to push back but I couldn't and it just spurred him on my slight struggle, my hands scrabbling at the head board but to no avail. My head went down and I ended up looking between my legs at his balls swinging back and forth and slapping against me. Guttural noises coming from him before he pulled out his cock, I heard a couple of sticky wanks before the warm feeling of his cum hit the crack of my bum and cheeks, running down the crack of my bum as he kept cumming. I reached back and rub the cum into my cheeks as he uses his cock to push his cum into my sticky pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm that was enjoyable," He said stuffing his cock away "Now I really must pack and go."

On a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday lunchtime from 11-4, I worked as an assistant bar manager at the pub just up the road from where we live, it earns me some spending money and keeps me busy for part of the week. I was having a bath before going to work and decided I needed a little trim, this time a decided after shaving my legs to trim myself into a very narrow strip. Pleased with my handiwork I got ready for work. The uniform was nothing special, black trousers and a white shirt which I never did fully up, mainly because I couldn't.

Work was passing as it always did with a constant slow plod until the door opened and Deej walked in with a couple of white men. He returned my smile as I went over to serve them. They 2 others went and sat down at a booth in the corner. "Are you free tonight?" I asked?

"I will be now." He replied as I passed him his change. Looking over his shoulder at the other guys "They're only potential job, nothing that's going to tie me up." He picked up the drinks, winked at me and joined them at the booth facing me.

All through my work I kept looking over at him with a little smile and when I noticed their glasses were empty I was straight over to the table. Leaning over towards Deej to pick up his empty glass and to give him an eyeful. "Any more drinks gentlemen?" I asked

"Same again please." One said. As I walked away I heard one of them mutter, "What I wouldn't do to that!" To which it got "Definitely!" as a reply from the other guy.

When I returned with the drinks and set them down I turned to Deej "Mine or yours tonight?"

"Mine this time I think." He replied, and with that a turned and left leaving the white guys with their mouths open.

The rest of my shift passed without incident and I was glad to get home to decide what to wear. With what I had in mind I wouldn't need to be wearing much at all and before long I knew exactly what I was to going to wear. I took Ken's large dark red silk shirt out of the wardrobe and hung it up and decided that was all I was going to wear this time, I could feel myself getting more and more excited at the thought of going next door to see Deej, throwing my work clothes on the bed I slipped the soft silk shirt on and checked the length in the mirror. "Perfect" I said as it just covered my bum, I fastened up the middle 3 buttons and rolled up the sleeves a little before tying my blonde hair back into a pony tail. I put on my bright red lipstick, slipped on a pair of black heels and decided I'd best go round the back to Deej's so the neighbours didn't get too suspicious.

I opened our shared back gate and walked through and past his kitchen window, he spotted me and smiled "Come on in." He mouthed through the window and I did just that. I opened the backdoor and walked into a utility room, my heels click clacking on the tiled floor as I walked into the kitchen to where Deej was waiting. I stood in the doorway one leg crossed over in front of the other looking at him, his muscles rippling under his tight white top. The top making his skin look even darker and appetising, I just wanted to touch him and taste him right there. I started unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing, letting it fall open and then to the floor as I walked towards him only wearing my heels, his eyes went wide and that wicked smile crept up to his lips. "Now you're in my house, you go by my rules. You're not going to forget tonight in a hurry," He said.

"I hope that's a promise?" I replied, jumping onto him and wrapping my smooth legs round him, my pussy rubbing against his jeans belt buckle as I kissed him, my tongue opening his mouth and diving in, my boobs pushing against his manly rocky hard chest. He held me up with ease and turned and walked out the kitchen, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked us upstairs and into his bedroom at the front of the house. Leaving the bedroom door open he flung me on my back onto his bed, he sunk to his knees at the edge of the bed and pulled me towards him and dived his mouth between my legs licking fast and hard at my newly shaven pussy, unexpected moans escaping my lips as a hand went to his head pulling it towards me, the other hand to my boobs and pinched and rolled a nipple, my back arching as his tongue dove in between my pussy lips and up to my clit to circle it and push against it. A hand of his ran down the inside of my thigh and slid two fingers into my pussy, working in unison with his tongue bringing me faster and closer to an orgasm, he used an arm to push my legs back over my head as he licked and sucked my clit, his two fingers curling inside me. Here it comes I could feel it growing stronger and stronger, my breathing happening in fits and starts, my muscles tensing, a hand clawing at the bed sheets the other still pinching my nipple hard, my eyes shut and then the release came and my pussy was pulsing and clenching his fingers and still he licked. I squirmed and writhed under his tongue and then I felt a finger push into my bum, my eyes opened wide but it felt good, he didn't pause a beat and carried on licking, I was at the mercy of his tongue. I looked down at him between my legs, his brown eyes looking back at me and smiling as he came up for air with his finger still in my bum and working itself in and out "How's that feel then girl?"

"Can't you guess?" I said clenching my bum and smiling back at him, I wriggled away from him and he stood up and I went on all fours to him and clawed eagerly at his belt and jeans, his cock already well grown in his grey tight boxer shorts. He lifted his top as I pulled down his boxers and took his manly 10" cock in my hand wanking it before spitting on it and taking it in my mouth and sucking it down eagerly, my mouth twisting round and down is shaft as my hand pulled the skin taught, this is what I was wanting. Slurping noises escaping my lips as I wanked his cock in my mouth my head beginning to bob up and down on this thick black shaft faster and faster. He then pulls me up onto my knees and we kiss again, our tongues flicking each others before his head dives into my tits and starts licking and kissing each one in turn, sucking on my hard nipples before nibbling them and looking at me as he does, my hands running over his shaved head and onto my tits pushing them into his face.

He pulls away from me his cock bouncing as he walks over to his bedside table and opens the little draw on it and pulls out a tube of what looks like baby oil, his wicked smile spreading across his face again as he flicks the lid up and squirts it onto his cock and rubs it in making his cock glisten and look even more appealing. I'm still kneeling on the bed facing away from the door as he walks around the bed and behind me, as I look over my shoulder at him I feel the cool liquid oil hit the crack of my bum. I look at him as he pushes first one finger inside my bum working my hole a few times and easing some oil in before pushing a second finger in and looking at my reaction as the third finger goes in with a squirt more oil and then I close my eyes and tense a little as the fourth finger goes in "Just relax baby." I hear him whisper "It's easier the more relaxed you are." It was such a weird feeling to have his four fingers inside me. Pulling them out slowly he edged closer to the bed and with one hand on my bum cheek I felt his cock nudge my tight hole, another squirt of oil and the pressure increased against it. I relaxed as best I could and felt his helmet push into me and then pull out slightly before pushing in again and going that bit further in, pulling it out a bit and letting my skin relax before pushing in again and again and again. My eyes closed in a mixture of uncomfortableness and pleasure and then I realise I can feel his balls pushing against me and I've managed to take his 10" inside me and then I do relax. He starts to pump and fuck my tight hole from behind with both his hands on my hips as I reach back and start to push and press on my clit as his cock fills my ass, he moves one hand forward and grabs a swinging tit and squeezes it, pinching my nipple between two fingers. My hand on my clit goes further back and to his cock as his slides in and out, in and out, in and out relentlessly like a battering ram, my fingers go either side of his slippery cock and his balls start slapping the palm of my hand. Deej grabs my pony tail and pulls my head up and back towards him forcing me to go on to my knees only as his other arm goes across my body and holds me tight against him, I turn my head towards him "I fucking love you being in my ass where no one has been before!"

"Said you wouldn't forget didn't I?" He said before licking my ear and nibbling my lobe as he guided me onto my side with his cock still deep inside my ass as he lay down behind me, a film of sweat and oil covering our bodies as he slid an arm under my head with the other lifting my leg up in the air. With one hand I squeezed my boobs as the other opened up my pussy and I slid in with two fingers curling inside and then coming out and pushing hard on my clit before circling it twice and then going back in deep, I was in ecstasy with him in my bum and my fingers on my clit, my eyes closed firmly, my mouth open, my tongue flicking along my red lips and it wasn't long at all before I was coming again this time my ass clenching his cock and giving it a good squeeze. It spurred him on some more with his grunts getting more and more but still he kept pounding away at my bum his balls slapping me.

He pulled out of me slowly and pulled me on my back to the edge of the bed, a bead of sweat dripping from his brow and landing on my sweat covered body, even more juices I'm enjoying swapping with him. He pushed my legs up over my head and I grabbed them and held them there as he used a hand to guide his black cock to my white bum and push slowly into me again and this time I could watch as his black cock inched into me before he began to fuck me. My tits bouncing back and forth under his efforts as we locked eyes, he pushed his cock deep into my bum and then out and then in, without breaking eye contact he moved a hand down to my pussy and used a thumb to rub hard and fast on my clit "I want you to cum again with my cock in your ass!" He said hungrily to me and the way he was strumming my clit I wouldn't be very far away from doing it at all. I let go of my legs and grabbed my tits and squeezed and pinched my hard nipples, twisting them slightly as I did, trying to keep my eyes on him but I couldn't the orgasm was well and truly on the way and wow. Deej collapsed on top of me as I came, my body shaking and pulsing and a loud scream leaving my open mouth as I dug my nails into his back and wrapped my legs around him and ground my pelvis against him, squeezing his cock with my ass. "Holy fuck, fuck fuck fuck.............jeez that was............I mean......I....." I looked at him

"My turn now!" He said not letting me catch my breath at all and raising my hips in the air and continuing to pump in and out of my bum, faster and faster, harder and harder. A concentrated look across his face, sweat running down his body as did my hand "Push your tits together." He commanded and I did just that as he pulled his cock out of my bum, he grabbed my legs and spread them wide as he thrust forward, his cock pointing straight at me as I looked at it. A twitch and a pulse and it spat a long stream of hot thick cum up out at me landing from my tits to my chin, another twitch and another long spit of cum landing this time with the end in my mouth and again on my tits and neck. The third and fourth spurts cleared my tits and splattered my face in his thick seed, another shot landing straight in my mouth, he then grabbed his cock and wanked it furiously the cum spraying out and over my tits covering them in globs of hot cum as I pushed them together and then rubbed his cum into my 34DD's, playing with the cum in my mouth for him to see. I could feel some sliding down my cheek and round the back of my neck as finally he finished covering me in his hot cum and I finally swallowed his cum down with a big smile on my face, he collapsed on the bed next to me and I gently stroked his cock as he rolled a nipple between a finger both of us thoroughly exhausted and there we stayed our bodies entwined until I woke in the morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nice New Neighbour Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds