• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • BBW Encounters Ch. 08

BBW Encounters Ch. 08

Chapter 08 - Cathy

So I guess that I would be remiss if I didn't tell you about my encounter with Cathy.

I was in my early forties at the time and what is unique about this was that Cathy is my brother's stepdaughter. My brother had married fairly young and his wife, who was a couple of years older than him, already had a daughter. Although she was not his biological daughter, she was raised as his and to her I became her Uncle Ed.

Now I had not had a lot of contact with Cathy over the years as my brother lived on the other side of Canada and we seldom got together. Oh, I had spent a few Christmases with their family and they had vacationed on the West Coast a couple of times. Cathy was a cute chubby little girl, full of energy with a truly outgoing personality. At the time of the encounter, I hadn't seen her for about six years.

Cathy had come out to British Columbia for a job interview and had asked if she could stay at my place while in town. She was twenty at the time and had been thirteen or fourteen the last time I had seen her. Needless to say, the "woman" who I picked up at the airport was nothing like the cute little girl that I had remembered. Cathy was truly a woman now, with a lush curvy body that she didn't seem shy about showing it off. It was a warm day in July when she arrived she was wearing a tight tank top that barely contained her full breasts and a pair of tight jeans that accentuated the curves of her hips and ass. When we hugged, I could tell she was all woman as she pressed her body into mine. She was going to be at my place for four or five days. My apartment wasn't that big, so she was going to crash on the sofa bed in the living room. Cathy still had that bubbly outgoing personality that I remembered. She was always talking and I saw why her mom often had referred to her as "Chatty Cathy!"

I let her get settled and then we went out for a bite of dinner at a pizza joint down the street. As we ate and chatted I kept glancing at her big tits that spilled out the top of her shirt. I guess I was pretty obvious when I heard her ask, "Uncle Ed, are you checking me out?"

I turned immediately red in the face and stammered something like, "Don't be silly." But it was obvious that I had been caught.

Cathy just laughed and said, "It's OK, I am used to it, guys are always ogling my boobs, I think it's pretty neat."

I quickly changed the subject and the rest of the night was uneventful; we finished our pizza and a beer and headed back to the apartment. Cathy was tired from her long day of travel and wanted to turn in early. I headed into my room to read and after awhile dozed off myself.

The next morning I got up, and with my mind still foggy with sleep forgot that I had a houseguest. Just like every morning, I headed to the bathroom naked and was startled when I heard a wolf whistle come from the living room as I walked by. Embarrassed, I hurried into the bath all flustered from having let Cathy see me that way.

"God," I thought, "she's going to think I'm a pervert."

I shaved and had my shower and when I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, I went over to the living room and apologized to Cathy for what had happened. She was still in the bed, and was giggling as I muttered out my words.

"Uncle Ed," she replied, "Don't be so uptight, you're not the first man I have seen naked, and you definitely won't be the last!"

"Besides," she giggled, "You have a pretty cute ass!"

With that she reached out and pulled the towel away from me, leaving me standing naked in front of her. "And that's a nice one too!" she exclaimed as she eyed my cock.

As I went to cover up, Cathy quickly pulled off the tee shirt she had been wearing and let her big breasts pop free.

"Don't be a prude," she said, "I'm a big girl now and I think we should have some fun!"

With that she kicked off the covers and sat there wearing only panties as she smiled and winked at me.

My mind raced and I was speechless for a minute, not knowing what I should do, but knowing what I wanted to do.

Cathy kept talking and as she slid her hands under those big tits, pushing them up, she asked, "You like them don't you?"

"Well... yes," I replied, "But, but...."

"Look," she said glancing back at my cock, "I'm horny and you obviously are!"

Although, in hindsight, I should have walked away right then and there, I didn't. Instead, I moved onto the bed and cupped her breasts with my hands and dipped my head to kiss and caress one thick hard nipple. Cathy grabbed my head and pulled me to her, letting out a soft moan as I drew that nipple into my mouth. My lips went from one breast to the other, licking and sucking. My hand moved down between Cathy's legs and I began rubbing her mound through the silky material of her panties.

Her hand slipped down, grasping my manhood and squeezing it, leaving her no doubts about my arousal. She stroked it a few times and then said, "Do you want to fuck my big titties, Uncle Ed?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I replied, quickly moving to straddle her and nestled my cock between that deep cleavage. She pushed her breasts together as I began to slide my cock back and forth between them. Her tongue darted out, flicking at the fat head of my cock each time it came up towards her face. I reached back, sliding the crotch of her panties aside and slipping a finger into her hot wet pussy.

I leaned forward, letting my cock linger near her lips and as I did her tongue lapped at the ooze of precum glistening on the tip.

"Let me suck you, Uncle Ed!" she moaned as her tongue swirled.

I adjusted my position so that she could suck me. This obviously was not the first cock she had ever sucked as she went at it hungrily, taking it deep into her mouth. Now, I know I shouldn't have been doing this with my step niece, but I couldn't help myself, and it was sure feeling good.

I let her suck me for a bit, then pulled my cock from her and moved down and slid off her panties. We rolled into a sixty nine position and my tongue found her hot pussy as her lips engulfed my cock again. As the tip of my tongue flicked at her clit, her lips clamped tight around my cock and her body quivered in pleasure.

I think the fact that we were doing something we shouldn't have been, because of our relationship, heightened the excitement I was feeling.

We changed positions again, this time with me on my back and Cathy on top. She rubbed her slit against my cock and then guided it into her began riding me. Her big tits swayed wildly above me as my hips raised and my cock pushed deep. I grabbed her breasts, rising up to nip the hard tips with my teeth. She rode me for awhile and then I took control, rolling her onto her back and fucking her hard. My cock pounded into her young cunt and I felt her clench around my flesh as I neared the point of no return. I thrust hard and fast, my cock like a piston in her hot pussy. Her hips bucked as a first powerful jolt of pleasure overtook her. I continued to pump her, holding back as she quivered and shook beneath me.

I pulled my cock from her just as it was about to spurt. Hot jizz shot from me and globs of my cum coating Cathy's breasts and belly. I stroked myself, painting her lush body with the thick creamy jizz. Cathy smiled and giggled, her hands moving to her breasts and massaging the cream into her skin.

As I milked the last drop from my cock, I collapsed onto my back beside her, exclaiming, "Wow!"

She snuggled into me, her hand moving between my legs and her fingertips gently massaging my balls. She wiggled down, moving her lips back to my semi hard cock and nursing on it like a baby to a breast. She kept sucking, wanting more and I was surprised how quickly she had me hard again. She got up onto all fours and I mounted her from behind, thrusting into her again as my hands found her dangling breasts. My cock banged into her, balls slapping against her bottom as I fucked her. I slid one hand to her pussy, my fingertip finding her extended clit and teasing it. I slowed my pace, wanting this second session to last.

Cathy was really vocal this time, crying out things she wanted, "Yes, yes, harder...fuck me hard... pump me with that hard dick!"

I took my time, alternating the pace, one minute fast and hard, and then slowing into a nice steady rhythm. Cathy moved with me, pushing back to meet my thrusts, clenching her muscles around my cock as we fucked. My cock and fingertip were having the desired effects and little jolts of pleasure shot through her body.

She looked back at me and cried, "Oh fuck yes! That feels so fucking good!"

I felt my own pleasure building and began quickening the pace. A low growl of pleasure escaped my lips and I moaned, "Oh Cathy, I am going to cum!"

"Yes Uncle Ed, yes!" she cried, "Fill me with your seed!"

I grasp her hips and pumped hard. A deep growl of pleasure escaped my lips as I felt the sweet release and spurt after spurt of my hot cum shot deep into her. I felt her muscles contract around my flesh as every drop of jizz was drained from my cock. I kept riding her, until I was completely spent and my cock slipped from her hot pussy. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, showering her back, shoulders and neck with soft kisses.

Afterwards, we lay together, Cathy snuggling her body into mine again. Cathy could not keep her hands away and as we cuddled her fingertips lightly caressed my cock and balls. I told her that I would need a little bit of time before I could go again and she just giggled and told me not to worry. Later that night we fucked a third time and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was quite the week. Cathy was what I would describe as a sexual dynamo. She was always in the mood and over the next few days we had sex in more ways that I could have imagined. She woke me up each morning with a blowjob, swallowing my seed and telling me that it was her "tasty morning treat!"

As I hugged her and gave her a parting kiss at the airport, she told me that she hoped that we could do it again real soon. Unfortunately, that opportunity never arose, and the next time I saw Cathy was at her wedding two years later. As she walked down the aisle past me, arm in arm with her new husband, she smiled at me and gave me a wink. I just grinned, looked at her groom and thought to myself, "There goes one lucky son of a bitch!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • BBW Encounters Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds