• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Night in Washington DC

Night in Washington DC

It is a cold and brisk Thursday evening in Washington DC. I just finished an 8 hour class learning about something work related, but throughout the day I was unable to concentrate. My mind kept wandering to what was in store for me this evening. I took the taxi back to my hotel, and met Will in the hotel lobby. We walked to the room together so I could change into the evening's attire.

Once in the room, before the door was closed behind us, I was immediately on my knees, my hands on Will's pants zipper, unfastening the clasp, and reaching for a big, hard cock. It went instantly into my mouth, and I began to suck and lick. How I live for the times we are together and I can serve my master and show him my love and devotion. I hear his low sighs and groans as I push his cock deeper into my throat. My tongue licks his balls and I run my mouth over his cock as I gasp for air. As I slide his cock deep into my throat, he grabs my head and fucks my face faster, deeper, and harder, as I gag and slobber all over him and myself. I pull back, red faced, and see a small smile of approval on Will's face.

He pulls me up, and tells me to take my clothes off. As I undress, he does the same. He arranges the pillows on the bed and tells me to lie down on the pillow, my face on the bed and my ass in the air. He comes up behind me, and I know what is next. He gathered his belt from his pants, doubles it up, and lets loose on my ass. Smack after smack after smack on my bare ass; my punishment for being sassy earlier this week. I should know better than to question my master. After about 10 passes of the belt onto my ass, I have tears rolling down my face, and red welts beginning to rise. After my beating, I feel Will softly kiss my red ass, as he tells me he loves me. He punishes me because he loves his girl.

Soon after, Will thrusts his hard cock deep into my pussy. I gasp, because I'm not ready for the sudden movement. He fucks me hard and deep. I feel his fingers wrapping around my hair, and he pulls back just as he is deep inside me. The feeling of pain on so many parts of my body sends chills up and down my nerves. The pain is there, but the pleasure is immense. Will fucks me quickly, and then turns me over and cums on my face. He doesn't want to wear me out for what I have coming up next. I suck his cock as he cums. Once he has finished, I gather a hot, wet wash cloth and a dry towel to clean him up. He praises his whore and tells me that I am a good girl, and that he expects me to behave for our visitors later in the evening.

We change, and then go back downstairs to the hotel bar. Will orders me a drink, and tells me to drink fast. He doesn't want me drunk, yet he doesn't want me sober; just enough to be aware of what is going on, but not enough to sit and analyze every little thing that is going on. He assures me that he will not allow anything bad to happen to me, and I have full faith and trust in his words. I have never had so much trust in one person as I do in Will.

A short time later, we see two men walk into the bar, and walk in our direction. I recognize DC, but not his companion. DC says we can call his friend VA, which works for me. I'm bad with names anyway. DC is a lot sexier than he appears in the pictures he has sent. We sit at the bar and have another drink while we talk about the weather.

After we finish our drinks, we head back upstairs. I'm not unsteady, but I lean heavily on both Will and DC while we ride in the elevator. The men smile with excitement, and I can tell they are looking forward to the next hour or so with me in the room. Once in the room, I resume my former position on the floor, on my knees. DC wants to be first, since he and I have been chatting for the past couple months, and has anxiously waited for this night. As I begin to suck on DC, I feel Will taking my shirt off so VA can suck on my nipples. I am able to stand while sucking on DC, so I can discard my jeans. As I settle back down, I feel VA's fingers on my tits and soon in my pussy. I occasionally glance at Will, just for reassurance, and I receive a smile or a nod from him. The small gestures mean everything to me, as he knows I've been hesitant about this encounter.

I hear DC tell Will that I am an excellent slut, and that I suck his cock very well. VA has his out, and he tells DC it is his turn. I begin to suck on VA while DC fingers my pussy. He comments to Will how wet I am, and how he can't wait to fuck me. VA has his fingers in my hair, and is fucking my face with forceful movements. There are times I can barely breathe, and he likes the gasping sounds I make when I break away for a breath.

Will tells me to get onto the bed. He tells DC that he can do just about anything he wants to me, but doesn't extend the same offer to VA. DC begins to lick and suck on my pussy, with both his tongue and his fingers. I feel the pressure, the heat from his breathe, the pain as he bites down on my clit as his fingers are deep inside me, and the licking of his tongue. I pant and squirm on the bed as the combination of different feelings feel so good to me. As I try to relax and really enjoy getting my pussy licked and sucked, I have VA's cock back in my mouth. I begin to suck on VA, and take my attention off of DC. As I suck, DC lifts me off the bed, and slams the back of my body against the wall of the room. As my back makes contact with the wall, his cock enters my pussy deeply, and he fucks me hard against the wall. I have my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms around his neck, as he pumps harder and deeper inside me. I move my hips with his, allowing for him to go as deep as possible inside of me. I am panting hard, as the thrusts take my breath away, and I feel pain and pleasure. He goes faster and faster, pounding me against that wall as if he is trying to break the wall down with my body. Just as I don't think I can take anymore, he cums as he is going as fast as he can.

As soon as DC finishes, VA comes over to us, and carries me to the bed. As my back hits the bed, VA is inside of me. At first he goes slowly, cautiously. He just saw the hard fucking I just had against the wall. Soon, though, that ends, and he is in me deeply. DC comes to the bed, and puts his cock in my mouth. I suck him so he is hard again while VA pushes my legs into the air and fucks me.

I see Will with the camera. He is filming his girl get fucked by two guys and I can tell he wants his turn. He lies down on the bed, and pulls me on top of him, my back against his stomach. He works his cock into my ass, slowly, and patiently. I hear him whisper to relax, and that everything is fine. I try to calm my body down, as he pushes his hard cock deeper inside my ass. I know it is my duty to make this enjoyable to Will. This is what he has been looking forward to for many months. As my ass relaxes, and he is deep inside of me, DC spreads my legs, and puts his cock inside my pussy. He starts slow, as neither one of them want to hurt me. The pain is immense, and I cry out that it hurts. I soon learn that the cries make them happy, and they continue fucking me. VA has his hands on my tits, massaging my nipples in between his fingers of one hand, while he is stroking his cock in the other hand. After a short while, I have Will's cock deep inside my ass. I have DC's cock deep inside my pussy. I have VA's cock in my mouth. All three cocks are fucking me slowly, deeply. Will tells me to play with my pussy, so as I'm being fucked, I am playing with my clit, caressing, circling, and increasing the speed and intensity as both Will and DC do the same. I moan with pleasure, as the feeling of being fucked by three guys at the same time has sent me over the edge. As I start to cum. I can feel Will cum in my ass and DC cum in my pussy. When VA realizes what is going on, he begins to cum in my mouth.

When our orgy has ended, we all lay on the bed, spent. My ass, pussy, and throat are sore from the assault they just endured. I get a wet towel and proceed to clean Will. DC and VA are on their own, as far as getting cleaned up. One by one, they step into the bathroom, clean up and get dressed. Once they are done, Will does the same. I am the last to the bathroom. I take a long, hot shower.

Once I am done, I walk back into the room, and see that both DC and VA have left. DC told Will to let me know that we will be seeing more of each other in May when we return for our next trip. Will tells me to lie down next to him on the bed, and he tells me how he felt about the events that just occurred. He tells me I'm a good slut, a good whore, and that I made him proud, and that I shouldn't have worried. He had faith in me and knew I wouldn't disappoint him. He pushes me down so I can suck his cock again while he relives the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Night in Washington DC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 726 milliseconds