• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family Orgy Ch. 04

My Family Orgy Ch. 04

Since my incestuous relationship's foundation with my parents earlier this year, lots of new information has been revealed to me. Most of my parent's relationships/friendships with other couples and some individuals (family member or not) had been sexual. I was slowly introduced to more and more sexual relationships between my parents and others. My father George and my mother Jean had such impressive sex drives, I was constantly getting off with them and there lovers. Two relationships clearly became to be my favorites.

One is the relationship I found out sort of started the family incest tradition in my family, which I will save for another day. But my personal favorite was the relationship I least expected to be sexual at all. The relationship my parents (and eventually I would have) with my mentor, Jerry Sampson.

Jerry was 23 years old and fresh out of college. He took an internship in my fathers business as a 20 year old college sophomore. My father sort of took Jerry under his wing, apparently seeing potential in him to rise to an important position in the company some day. They began to hang out frequently, and became drinking buddies. My mother and I speculated it was an attempt of my father to feel young again, hanging out with Jerry and his friends.

Jerry treated me like a younger brother, always including me in things I shouldn't be allowed to do at my age. He made me feel cool, and gave me the best advice. He was the ultimate ladies man, never in a relationship and always telling me crazy sex stories. He never told me about his crazy sex with my parents, but I would soon find out.

I eventually learned about their relationship by talking with my mother one afternoon after I walked in on her and Jerry finishing by Jerry splashing a very large load on my mother's delicious tit bags, before heading out the back door. I walked in her bedroom after Jerry left, and watched as my mom giggled and wiped the cum off her tits, licking the splooge off her fingers.

"You and Jerry huh? Don't worry I won't tell dad..." I said, shocking my mother as I came in view, revealing my naked body to my mother. I rarely ever came in my parents bedroom with clothes on, it was a waste of time.

"Oh honey, no need to tell dad. He already knows," said my mother as she pointed to the computer by her bedside. My father was skyping my mother (since he was on a business trip in Canada), and apparently had enjoyed what he saw, because I noticed him wiping cum off his hand and stomach areas.

I said hi to my father and quickly put my cock into view of the camera to show him I was ready for a fuck with his wife, and my mother.

"Oh yes, mommy gets round 2 already! Give her your cock son, I could use another nut too," said my father as he began to slowly pump his newly stiffened prick. No matter how many times I joined my father in group sex, I was always amazed at how hard my father's dick could get. It was 10 inches long and very thick for a penis that length. It would swell and turn bright red when he was fully erect, and point back towards his stomach as his ball sack shrank and his nuts tightened.

My mother got on her knees below my legs, and moved the camera into view so my father could watch her. She lifted my shaft up and began to massage my balls with her hand. She knew what she was doing, because after some ball massaging I get my hardest. My beautiful mother Jean began to suck and pop my balls in her mouth as she began to give her own clit some attention.

After enough ball teasing, I grabbed my mother by the head and began to pump my dick in her mouth. First allowing for her tongue to circle around my dick head and tease it, before exploring the back of her hot and warm throat. Her throat was always so hot and wet, especially after already sucking and bobbing on Jerry's cock. My father had enough of the teasing and wanted me in my mom. Dad asked to see his wife fucked from the back, and I couldn't have been happier.

I bent mom over so her face was in front of the camera. I slapped my extremely hard dick against my mom's ass, and pulled back on her hair hard so she would lift up, exposing her large juicy white boobs to my father. I could tell daddy was ready to cum himself because he began to pump his dick head instead of the entire shaft. When I shoved my cock into mom's pussy, her body responded with a shiver and she grunted loudly, while slapping her ass back against my hips.

Mommy immediately grabbed both her jugs; she loved to hold on to them while she got fucked. Dad lost it, and came hard all over himself once again. I lasted not but 5 minutes when my hips got to smacking against mom's fat ass. My mom left her tits for my hands to grope, and moved her right hand to the top of her clit, trying her best to intensify her soon arriving orgasm. In order to coax my own nut, mom reached her left hand down between my legs and tugged on my balls ever so gently while I pounded her from behind.

Her hand on my sack pushed me over the edge and I quickly pulled out and straddled my mother's back, twisting her head up to face my dick. She opened her mouth right in time and let my spank my dick off quickly into her mouth as she allowed all of my cum to collect in her mouth. Mom waited for all my cum to hit her throat, then deep throated me one last time sucking and milking my last drop while coating my own dick with my hot man cream before finally releasing my dick from her oral heaven.

This sort of scene was all too common with my mother and I, but I couldn't help but be a little shocked about what I saw with her and Jerry. As my father said goodbye, my mother began to clean up. I asked her how her and Jerry got started and she revealed to me a very sexy truth.

"Since Dad and Jerry became close at work, he began to come over to drink with your father. You know how much Dad likes watching me with other men, and I was just so turned on by Jerry it had to happen. Every night when I would go to "sleep" I would go and the porn and lube ready. Your dad and Jerry would talk to you until you became tired and then your father, Jerry, and I would stay up all night and fuck like wild animals. You were still underage, Jay, so Jerry sort of became the one to pretend to be you, while your father and I would role play," my mother revealed.

I was so turned on by this news I was just told, I couldn't wait for the following day when my father would return. I would tell them to invite Jerry over, because I couldn't wait to gang-bang my mother with Dad and Jerry.

When dad returned, I wasted no time in telling him my plans. I told him how horny mom was while he was gone and that I wanted her night to be extra special. I asked if he could call Jerry up so we could all fully satisfy my mother. One of us in her ass, one in her pussy, and another in her mouth.

"Well son, usually your mother and I spend our first night reunited alone, but I think she would especially love your idea. I'm going to surprise her, Jay. Ill call Jerry and take your mother to bed early, then once he arrives you two can surprise her once I have her all revved up!" said Dad.

I loved my dad's plan as him and Mom headed down the hallway to the bedroom, I couldn't wait for Jerry's arrival. I went and changed into my boxers and waited for Jerry to pull up. When he did I wasn't surprised to see him in his briefs as well, also sporting my favorite piece of his outfit: a joint.

Jerry brought weed at my request, because to me it is an aphrodisiac and always gets me super horny. We sat on the front porch and puffed the joint before heading down to my parent's bedroom.

We waited at the door and peered in through the crack before entering just to get a little sneak peek. I saw my mother sitting up against the headboard with her right hand up to her face with two fingers in her mouth. Her left hand was holding up both her tits, watching as my father ate her pussy. Dad had two fingers in her cunt and his tongue was on her clit, driving mom wild. Jerry and I were both hard and decided to enter with our dicks out.

The look of surprise on Mom's face was worth it all. Her face was flushed and her moans became mixed with pleasure and anticipating ecstasy from both new cocks in the room. Jerry walked over to her left side, and I moved to the right. We placed both cocks in her face on either side, and she quickly grabbed hold of both. She took turns licking up our dicks, while with played with her breasts.

Dad lined up his huge cock at her pussy entrance, and plunged it deep inside her. Sending ripples through her body, making her tits jiggle beautifully. Dad started to thrust into mom in missionary position, and grabbed her huge all natural tits. Dad threw himself onto her right boob, engulfing it in his mouth as he fucked her. Jerry began to face-fuck my beautiful slutty mother, so I jacked myself off and slapped my penis on her cheek as I could see it fill up with Jerry's cock. There was so much dick in the room I knew all the possibilities excited us all.

Dad slid out of mom letting me have a turn. Mom said she wanted to be on top so I watched as Mom climbed on top of me and swallowed all of my dick inside her cunt. She leaned over on top of me and let me do the work, thrusting as hard and fast as I could up into her slit, trying hard to make her cum on me. Dad stood above my head and fed his wife, and my mother his cock. Jerry moved behind my mother and began to finger her ass.

I looked up and watched my mother gag on Dad's dick, it was so hot to watch my Dad's fat dick invade her entire mouth. Her slobber dangled off this dick and her muffled cries of pleasure sent me over the top. I shot glob after glob of cum up into my mother's cunt at the same time Jerry jammed his thick 7 inches of meat into her ass. I crawled out from under mom as Dad took my place. He was so close to cumming because it was a chore for him to bend his cock back down to fit in my mother's puss. Mom was double stuffed, and I instantly became hard again. I heard Dad cum in her pussy because he grunted hard and held his hips up inside her to savor his orgasm as Mom's pussy sucked the jizz out of him.

Dad got out from mom's pussy and stood by her ass, wanting another orgasm, this time in her anus. Jerry took the hint, and moved to mom's mouth as he finished himself down her throat. I got hard again, and moved myself to her mouth, as I could feel Jerry's cum still in her throat before she swallowed. Dad was brutally fucking Mom now, lifting her hips up while pounding so hard you could hear Mom's ass being spanked by Dad's hips. Jerry was recovering by fringing Mom's clit helping her reach what I'm sure wasn't her first orgasm of the night.

Watching my dad plow my mother was so erotic I found myself being worked up again as Mom displayed her excellent blow job skills upon my large young cock. Dad pulled out of Mom's ass and made her get on her knees for the both of us to get on her either side. Mom held up her tits like a big target for Dad and I to finish upon. We jacked ourselves into incestuous bliss as we came hot globs of related sperm upon Jean's tits and face.

Needless to say, Mom's wish of a good night with Dad back home was fulfilled with the help of two young pricks that love to rail old, mature, sluts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family Orgy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds