• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naoko's Ordeal Ch. 02

Naoko's Ordeal Ch. 02

123

Synopsis: A young 28 year old Japanese wife previously discovered hidden fantasies when she reluctantly agreed to the humiliation of being rented out to a group of men to pay off their debts while her husband watched. Now she admits that she wants to go back for more.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Haru still had clear vivid images in his head of the night he had watched his wife being used by Takahiro and his friends for their pleasure.

Takahiro had been good to his word and given Haru the money before they had both left his apartment.

Haru and Naoko had not spoken about the evening at all since returning home.

Although he was very grateful for a way out of his financial problems, Haru had felt guilty ever since because of how incredibly aroused he felt every time the image of his wife Naoko; used, naked and dripping with semen, entered his head.

Unknown to Haru, Naoko had always been a little curious to experience something like that but, up until that evening, she had been happy to keep these thoughts as secret hidden fantasies.

Even now, three months later, she could remember vividly how nervous she had felt as Takahiro had ordered her to strip naked in front of all his friends. She could still feel the shame and humiliation as all the men had used her for their pleasure and then ejaculated both inside her and all over her.

As Naoko lay next to her husband, secretly re-living every detail of that night in her head, she felt her self becoming more and more aroused. She reached over to Haru and let her hand rest on his penis. She was pleased to find him fully erect.

Haru was a little surprised. Naoko never usually made the first move and since that eventful evening they had rarely made love.

Naoko surprised him again as she moved closer, gripped his erection and said, fuck me Haru; I need you to fuck me right now.

He moved his hand between her legs and could feel the hot wetness of her vagina. She pulled him to her, opening her thighs as he climbed on top. He felt her hand grab his erection again and then guide him into her. As his stiff penis slid into her hot wetness she wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him closer and deeper. In her mind and unknown to Haru she was reliving that eventful evening. As Haru brought her closer and closer to her orgasm she could almost taste the semen in her mouth from that evening and feel the lust of all those men waiting their turn to use her and ejaculate.

Haru had never known her to be so aroused and they were soon fornicating like wild animals. He could feel her hot breath in his ear as he pounded urgently inside her and listened to her sighs and moans of pleasure building rapidly into a final crescendo.

She screamed and bucked her hips as her body lost control. She shouted, "Fuck me Haru, fuck me harder, harder!"

Haru had his hands under her buttocks and gripped them tightly as he made his own final, urgent thrusts before flooding her with his semen.

They collapsed into a sweaty heap; both of them panting for breath.

Naoko unwrapped her legs from behind his back but she and Haru remained joined together. They were both silent for a long while. Naoko was trying to find the courage to tell him about her new found desires and how she wanted to experience something similar again. The silence was only broken when Haru finally said, "So what turned you on so much just now?"

She hesitated for a moment and giggled nervously before replying, "I feel embarrassed to tell you."

"Surely," he replied, "after what you did for us both on that Saturday evening three months ago you can't feel embarrassed about telling me if something has turned you on. It should be me that feels embarrassed for firstly suggesting it and then watching you be used by all those men."

There was a further silence until Naoko said, "I'm embarrassed because the reason for me feeling so horny is that I was thinking about that Saturday. Every time I think back to that evening it turns me on!"

Haru was not sure what to say. Even now he did not want to admit how much he enjoyed watching her being used by all those men.

Finally she found the courage and said, "Haru, I want to experience something similar again."

He turned to his wife and said, "But afterwards you said how humiliated you felt. How you felt as though you were just being used and forced to do any degrading act that they wished."

Naoko blushed as she replied, "I know I said those things and they are all true but it made me discover a side of me that I can no longer ignore and want to experience again."

"So what do you want me to do?"

Naoko was still blushing as she replied, "I want you to call Takahiro."

"And tell him what; that you want him and his friends to fuck, humiliate and use you again while I watch?"

Naoko was silent for a while and then, avoiding his eyes she said very quietly, "yes."

Haru tried to hide his excitement as he replied, "OK, if that is what you really want I'll call him tomorrow. He tried to suppress the conflict in his mind and the never ending feelings of guilt. He could not understand why watching Naoko being used by these men excited him so much. Maybe it was his feelings of inadequacy or weakness. All he knew for certain was that it aroused him more than anything else.

The next day Haru looked out Takahiro's business card. He realised he was trembling as he dialled the number.

Takahiro answered after a few rings.

"Hello, this is Haru."

"Who?"

"It's Haru. I brought my wife Naoko to meet you and your friends about three months ago."

"Ah yes, Naoko. We all enjoyed her very much. So how can I help you; what's your name again? Haru?"

Haru felt like a fool as he mumbled into the phone, "we would like to visit you and your friends again."

"I see, but what do you want from me this time?"

"Nothing."

"Let me get this straight Haru, you want to bring your wife to us again and watch as we all humiliate and use her again for our pleasure but you want nothing in return?"

"Yes, that's it, nothing"

As Takahiro listened to Haru he was already making plans in his mind which were probably not quite what Haru had in mind.

"OK, Haru, I still have your email address. It would give me great pleasure to see you both again and to fuck your lovely wife. I will talk to some suitable friends and then email you with the time and date."

A few days later Haru felt excited as he opened an email from Takahiro.

It read:

"Dear Haru, I was very pleased that you wish to bring Naoko to visit me again. Having discussed this with my friends we thought you might want to take a more active role. Of course during the evening Naoko will be for the sole use of me and my friends but we wondered if she might enjoy watching you having some fun with two of my friend's wives. If you are interested then let me know and I will make the necessary arrangements."

Haru felt excited as he read the email. It sounded like an incredible proposition. In his mind he could already imagine a scene where his wife Naoko was being stripped naked and used by a group of men while he watched and played with two women.

Haru replied excitedly to Takahiro's email saying he would definitely like to have some fun with the two women.

He debated whether he should tell Naoko but decided to keep quiet.

The following day Haru felt a wave of excitement as he checked his emails and found a reply from Takahiro.

It read:

"Dear Haru, I have set a date for the last Saturday of this month. You will both arrive at my apartment at 8pm and Naoko, you must comply with the following:-

1.Your body is to be completely hair free. I want you to have all of your body hair, especially your pubic hair, waxed off so that both your pubis and labia are baby smooth. I have arranged for your treatment to be done at the hair and beauty saloon next to your own apartment. Just mention my name when you arrive, they have full instructions regarding your treatment. Your appointment is at 7pm on the Thursday beforehand.

2.When you arrive at my apartment on the Saturday you will wear a similar outfit to last time and again, strictly no underwear but this time I have provided the skirt and blouse for you and will leave them at the beauty saloon for you to try on after your hair removal. All you will need in addition is some high heeled shoes.

We are all looking forward to our get together.

See you both soon

Takahiro"

Haru showed the email to Naoko and tried to hide his mounting excitement as he anticipated the horny spectacle that was to come in just two weeks time.

THE THURSDAY BEFORE

Naoko felt nervous as she prepared to leave the apartment to visit the beauty saloon for her waxing appointment. She had never experienced waxing before, only read about once in a magazine.

As she opened the door to leave she shouted out to Haru, "I won't be long, I'm just going to the beauty saloon."

Before he could reply she had closed the door and gone.

The beauty saloon was in the same block as their apartment and only took a few minutes to walk there. When she arrived Naoko felt self conscious as she walked over to the receptionist and said, "I have an appointment that has been arranged by Mr Takahiro."

"Ah, yes, you must be Naoko, please take a seat. Takumi will be with you shortly."

Naoko suddenly panicked. Takumi, surely that is a man's name?

She turned back to the receptionist and said, "Is there not a lady beautician available?"

The receptionist looked back at her and smiled, saying, "Mr Takahiro left strict instructions that Takumi and no one else should take care of you."

Naoko said no more, she just walked back to her seat and waited.

Her mind was wandering as to what sexual ordeal might be waiting for her on Saturday when her thoughts were interrupted by a deep male voice saying, "Naoko?"

Naoko looked up and saw an imposing older man. He was smiling warmly as she unconsciously checked out the tall well built man of around fifty that stood in front of her.

"Yes," she mumbled, "I'm Naoko."

"Ah, good, you must be my next client. Please follow me to the treatment room."

Naoko stood and nervously followed him knowing that this man would soon be gazing at the most intimate parts of her body.

They entered a room which had a sign saying 'Treatment Room' and as Takumi closed the door her heart jumped as she heard him lock it.

The room had various cupboards and work surfaces around the sides and a simple wooden chair but what dominated the room and Naoko's vision was what looked like a gynaecological examination table complete with ankle supports.

"OK, Naoko, please try to relax and don't be nervous. Mr Takahiro has given me instructions regarding your treatment so to start with please strip down to your bra and panties so that I can asses which areas need to be treated."

Naoko was very conscious of Takumi gazing at her as she slowly unfastened her blouse. She took it off, carefully folded it and placed it on the chair, very aware of Takumi gazing at her small firm breasts which were accentuated nicely by the dark blue lace fabric of her bra.

"And now the skirt please, Naoko."

She nervously reached for the zip fastener of her skirt and pulled it down, unfastened the single clip on the waistband and pushed the skirt down over her slim but shapely thighs to reveal her matching panties to Takumi.

She then quickly took of her shoes followed by the skirt. She folded the skirt and placed it with her blouse on the chair and then stood in just her bra and panties in front of Takumi.

She could see a lustful look in his eyes as he moved closer and said, "Very nice Naoko, I can immediately appreciate why Takahiro is so attracted by you.

Now just try to relax as I examine you. Please raise your arms and clasp your hands together behind your head."

Naoko, in common with many Asian women did not shave her armpits and as she did as he asked felt self conscious by exposing her armpits in such a way to this man. She was also very aware that with her hands behind her head like that her breasts were thrust forward.

She tensed her body as Takumi reached toward her and ran his hands over the light growth of hair in her armpits.

He stroked under each one gently as he said, "Mmmmm, we'll soon have you very smooth under here.

Mr Takahiro has instructed me to check every part of you to ensure you are completely hair free so I need to check your nipples"

Naoko started to lower her arms but quickly clasped her hands behind her head again as Takumi said quite firmly, "keep your hands behind your head."

She tensed again as his hands moved to the lower parts of each bra cup. She felt his fingers slide beneath the wired cups and then, with one swift movement he pulled out and lifted each cup up to reveal her breasts.

She could almost feel his gaze caressing her nipples as he moved his head closer to examine her. She felt her face flush as he lightly touched each nipple causing them to stiffen.

"I can see a few light hairs here Naoko but I'll soon have them removed. Now let's check further down."

Of course there were no hairs on or around her nipples other than very fine body hair but Takumi was already enjoying his session with Naoko and felt a surge of arousal as he imagined applying the hot wax to her tender nipples before applying the gauze strips, allowing the wax to set and then ripping off the strips.

Naoko felt his hands roaming down over her belly. She tensed as she felt his fingers slip under the waistband of her panties and then gasped as he swiftly slid his hand inside her panties and said, "move your feet apart Naoko."

She obediently moved her feet and as her thighs parted she felt Takumi's hand move further down inside her panties and cup the flesh of her labia in his hand.

She felt his fingers move around a little and then further back until the tip of one finger brushed over her anus.

"Quite a little bush you have here Naoko," he said, "but I will soon have you baby smooth.

With that, he slipped his hand out from her panties and said, "Take off your bra Naoko and then get on the examination couch."

He watched her closely, feeling his erection growing beneath his trousers as she did as he asked.

He fetched the treatment trolley which had the hot wax in a bowl above a heater, a wooden spatula to apply the wax and strips of gauze.

"Ok, Naoko, lay back flat and raise your arms above your head."

He reached forward and placed a hand on her left breast. He gently eased her small but perfectly shaped breast away from her armpit.

With the other hand he picked up the wooden spatula and dipped it into the hot wax. The wax was much hotter than normal but he liked it like that because he wanted to hear her yelp.

He expertly twisted the spatula in the wax to collect sufficient for her armpit. In one swift move he spread the hot soft wax onto the delicate skin under her arm. As the hot wax touched her skin she yelped, "Ahhhh!" and made to move her arm down.

"Keep them above your head!" Takumi said firmly as he quickly spread the hot wax to cover all of her under arm hair.

She kept her arms above her head as he pressed a length of gauze into the wax. As he waited for the wax to set he concentrated on the wonderful feeling of holding her breast in the other hand.

He checked the gauze after a few minutes and, satisfied that the wax had set; he gripped one end and then suddenly ripped the gauze and the hairs from her armpit.

Naoko gasped and tensed at the sudden pain but it was soon passed and then she felt the soft touch of Takumi's finger tips as he checked the silky smooth hairless skin.

Takumi moved round to the other side of her and held her right breast. He could not resist brushing her nipple with the palm of his hand as he shifted the side of her breast away from her armpit.

He repeated the same hot wax treatment to her right armpit and as he ripped off the gauze and the under arm hair he gently caressed her nipple giving her a wonderful contrast of pain and pleasure as he tried to conceal his eagerness to wax her nipples.

"You can place your arms by your side now Naoko and then I'll do your nipples."

Naoko wanted to protest. She wondered how much it might hurt but somehow felt resigned to submitting to this treatment.

Takumi gently teased and pinched her right nipple, feeling it respond to his touch. He reached for the spatula again and collected some more of the hot wax. The hair on her nipples was only very fine downy hair but he knew it would be sufficient to stick to the wax.

Naoko squealed, "Arrrg!" as Takumi spread the hot wax onto her tender nipple. He spread it all over her areola and partially onto the silk like flesh of her breast.

He then pressed a gauze strip into the wax, rubbing it with his fingers to both tease her sensitive nipple but also to ensure good adhesion of the wax to the gauze. As he waited for the wax to set he teased her other nipple with his fingers. Pinching and pulling it gently, preparing it for the next lot of wax.

Satisfied that the wax was now set he slowly moved his hand to grip one end of the gauze. He could sense that Naoko was slowly tensing her body, uncertain as to when the sudden pain would come. He paused for longer than necessary, prolonging her anticipation and then without any warning he ripped off the gauze.

This time she almost screamed, "ARRrrrGg!" as the wax and fine hair was torn from her nipple. Takumi quickly lowered his head and licked her reddened nipple which again gave her the stark contrast between pain and pleasure.

He moved his trolley round to the other side of her, all the time gazing at her perfect small pointy breasts and noting how both of her large nipples were now standing firmly erect.

He collected some more hot wax on the spatula as he pinched and teased her left nipple. He watched her expression as he slowly moved the spatula toward her nipple. He could see the anticipation of the pain in her eyes. He hesitated for a few seconds, teasing her and then touched the wax onto her nipple. She clenched her teeth and made an "MMmffff," sound as he spread the hot wax like before and then pressed the gauze into place.

While he was waiting for the wax to set he squeezed and caressed her right breast marvelling at the wonderful softness of her flesh and the stiffness of her nipple.

Naoko's mind was focussed on the wonderful sensations he was causing by his touch and was completely unprepared when he suddenly ripped the gauze from her left breast. The pain was excruciating but thankfully short lived. Like last time, with her nipple still stinging he lowered his head down and gently licked and sucked her.

Takumi lifted his head from Naoko's breast, stood back a little and ran his gaze over the almost naked woman lying on his examination table. Some years ago now his old friend Takahiro had rented the room at the beauty saloon for their sole use. The monthly retainer he paid to the owner was very generous and Takumi never ceased to be amazed by the submissive beauty of the young attractive women his friend sent along to him. Naoko was no exception and as his gaze slowly moved down from her erect nipples over her beautifully smooth belly to her panties he felt the familiar, almost uncontrollable arousal knowing that he was about to reveal her completely.

With his erection still throbbing beneath his trousers he said, "Naoko, I'm going to pull down your panties now." As he spoke he leaned over her and reached for the waist band. He hooked his fingers in either side saying, "Lift your bottom."

He smiled inwardly as she immediately and obediently lifted her buttocks off of the table allowing him to swiftly slide her panties down over her thighs and then off.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naoko's Ordeal Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds