• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 06

A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 06

12

DISCLAIMER:

EVERYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER IN ANY WAY THAT INVOLVES ANYTHING REMOTELY SEXUAL IS OVER THE AGE OF 18.

***

Kristi's curtains were closed, so the fact that she could see my house – my bedroom window in fact – never came up while we were changing in her bedroom. Pandora, Kristi, and talked as we undressed, and I took appreciative peeks at both of their bodies as they bared more skin.

I stood in my bra and panties and watched Kristi slide her new bikini on. She stood there naked for only a few seconds before casually drawing the forest green boy-shorts up her legs and over her round ass. They were very low cut in the front and snug enough to accentuate the flesh between her legs. She immediately grabbed the sport-top of the same colour and pulled it on. Her breasts pushed it outward and her nipples, chilled from her brief nudity, were obvious. She looked good.

At the same time as she was doing this, Pandora was doing a similar routine with a bright red bikini with large white polka-dots. Hers had a very burlesque feel and really showed off her curves to their advantage. "It's a vintage reproduction I bought online, do you like it," she asked, catching me looking at her.

"You look go, er, it looks great on you," I shyly commented, seeing the corners of her eyes and smile move up she caught my slip; she did look good though, very tasty – oh my, where did that come from? "Um...Kristi, where's my suit?"

Kristi turned to me with a sly smile, and I shivered a bit, and not just because I was standing there in a sheer pair of underwear and matching bra in a rich red with tiny white dots all over. "Kristi?"

I soon was told that when Kristi had returned to buy my suit, they were out of that style in my size. "I know I was supposed to get the same suit I had for you, but they just didn't have it in the store."

I was worried, because Kristi has a look in her eye that said she was up to something, and sure enough, "I wasn't sure whether to pick something else out for you, or what I should do...I was going to get you to bring yours when I called, but it slipped my mind."

"Oh, well, that's ok, I'll just get dressed and I can sit beside the hottub and talk." I was disappointed, having looked forward, in my own way, to wearing my new bikini.

Kristi, though, wasn't finished, "But I'm sure we can find you one of my other suits. Just look in that drawer there, there should be four or five and I'll pick the one you should wear."

I got to the point of opening the drawer when what she said sunk in, "Kristi, don't you mean I'll pick with your advice?"

"Susan, Susan, Susan. Don't you remember? We shook on something only just this afternoon...as in a solemn oath you made."

I laughed then, "Oh, I did forget. But I made the promise to wear what you told me to. I'll stick to it. So you can pick my suit." I pulled open the drawer and quickly found the suits she mentioned.

I held each up in front of me, and laughed at the prospect of the first. It was a bikini, but not one you could tighten. And we'd have to do a lot of tightening for it to fit my small chest and more slender body. Kristi, though, was having fun, "No, you have to try it on, Susan, or else we can't judge right. You want to look your best for Joey, don't you? And you did say you wanted help to look sexier and to be more outgoing."

I looked at Pandora who just smirked with open eyes and replied, "Well, you did make the agreement" She paused, but before either Kristi or I could say something, she continued, "And if you end up being her slave she just might make you spend the night naked."

My eyes must have bulged then as that idea ran through me, and I'm sure my skin flushed even deeper. Pandora probably thought it was because I was mortified by that idea, but Kristi knew, just as I did, that it was because that idea thrilled me.

"Oh...I do like that idea. Thanks Pandora. And I'm sure Joey would love it even more. Now how about you try them all on." It was said with a laugh and I gave in easily, a shaky laugh and smile being my response.

I pulled off my bra and slid the top of that first bikini over my head and the three of us laughed. It gaped everywhere, and Kristi said, "Well, out of the one's we've seen so far, it's number 1," prompting more laughter. "Try the next one."

The next one was a very small bikini that seemed to just have strips of fabric and a lot of string. I realized it was a thong and wondered briefly what the WW on a small tag stood for. "You wear this one? It must not cover much, Kristi."

Kristy cupped her large breasts in the palms of her hand, and said, "That's the bikini Rob got me for Christmas. I could only wear it when only he and I were home. Try it on." Her eyes told me I had no choice, but in a supportive way.

The top was actually nice, a bit thin and every bump on and around my nipple was obvious. "And the bottoms?" I held them up at eye level. Like the top, the bottoms were made of a thin black material. At least they wouldn't be see through .

As I lowered my panties feeling many types of embarrassment, both good and bad, Pandora spoke up, "God, I envy you ability to go without a bra. I have to wear some serious support when I'm out and about."

My face grew warm, "What do you mean? If I don't wear a bra, my nipples show, even when soft. Besides, " I paused, "the guys never look at my tiny chest, they love big gorgeous breasts like yours and Kristi's.

Kristi broke in, "Well, they like them now, but in 30 years they'll be down to our wastes, especially if we don't wear bras. And I've gotta tell you, I know you're shy and all, but the guys were noticing your breasts today in a good way. You looked sexy."

"Yes. Yes you did." Pandora caught my eye and held it as she spoke.

"But I looked so cheap."

"What are you talking about? Braless is back in, all the celebs are doing it. In health at my old school in Vancouver, one of the girls brought a science article to school her mother had given her; it said that not wearing a bra reduced the chances of Breast Cancer, and she stopped wearing one because of that ... and she had tasty little boobs like yours that'll stay in place and sexy till you're 80."

I looked down at my bare breasts, and had to acknowledge that they did look good. "It may be healthier...?" I was already thinking about the feeling of my shirts and sweaters sliding against my skin. "And it didn't look too sleazy?"

Pandora was quick to jump in, "You can get away with it with your sleek model's figure."

I felt my face go red even more, "Um, thanks. Well, I admit it was more comfortable. Maybe I'll try it sometime."

We let it the topic go then, and I stepped into the tiny bikini bottoms. I pulled them up, but they were still a bit loose in the hips. I was glad I was shaved now, because they barely covered my slit. "Susan, the top is perfect, but those aren't the right bottoms. But I think you should look at their website. I'll show you sometime and I'll help you pick a suit." She had walked over to me and passed me another suit, this time one with a colourful print pattern. "This is an old one from when I was young, but before these knockers blossomed I figured it may be tight, but fit."

I pulled the briefs up my legs and, indeed, they were snug and felt like a second skin. These were better options than the other two pair I'd already tried as far as looking normal though.

"Good think you're shaved, those look painted on...try on the top too."

I didn't reply to Pandora, but instead just pulled the tankini on over my head. It didn't stretch enough to make it over my shoulders. I passed it back to Kristi with a shrug, and my heart fluttered in nervous excitement as she said, "Well, what if that's the suit I want you to wear. The bottoms look good."

It was silent for a moment before the two of them started laughing. "Try this one. It's from when I was a bit older." She offered me the last suit, a black one piece that I already knew well.

When I'd first started exploring my desire to be exposed, the be embarrassed, to find out what else I enjoy, I'd taken an old bathing suit of mine, a black one-piece that was, perhaps, a size or two small - it was three or four years old, after all. I'd then removed the lining in the chest. I'd grown quite a bit since it was purchased and when I wore the too-small-suit, it was obvious that the suit hadn't grown taller with me. The fabric now pulled tightly, the hips higher and the crotch thinner than it was designed to be. Also obvious were my nipples which would push through the thin fabric of my suit. Recently Kristi had ended up taking my suit home, while making me wear only a t-shirt and I'd completely forgotten.

I pulled the suit on, feeling my goose pimples rise all over as I remembered wearing it that first time at the local rec centre. Once again every curve and bump on my body was visible; without the lining in it, it almost wasn't there, and stretched out as it was, my body might as well have been wearing a layer of paint. Pandora whistled. Kristi clapped and jumped up and down, "We have a winner. It fits and covers you, looks very, very, very sexy, and none of the others worked."

I played her game, realizing that I was now committed, "Are you sure? I know I agreed, but I, well, I don't want to ... is it the last option?"

"Well, I might let you wear a t-shirt, but then that's all you'd be wearing." She and Pandora started laughing as they tidied up. Kristi told us to head on down while she finished and got a load of laundry going, and Pandora and I went downstairs. As we walked, she whispered to me, "So Joey is 'in' to you, just so you know. I do believe he is smitten."

"And you're sure that's ok with you, I don't want to get in the way."

"It's definitely ok with me. He's cute and all, but I'm kinda wanting to experiment with girls instead of guys for a bit." It was her turn to blush and she looked beautiful doing it.

As we walked through the living room toward the back deck, we heard a whistle from Joey in the Kitchen. He watched us, and I like to think mostly me, as we walked toward him in the bright lights of the kitchen.

Pandora noticed his eyes fixed on me, and my red flush. I was thankful she couldn't see my heart beating or know how much I was loving this. I knew, and both of them were realizing, that in bright light, this suit's stretched out fabric became translucent enough to discern the darker flesh of my nipples. Pandora, thankfully, explained that we'd had to find a suit from Kristi's old ones and why I didn't have my own, so now I had an acceptable reason to be wearing this very revealing one-piece. And they hadn't even seen my suit wet yet.

We walked outside into the chill air and already hard nipples became even harder. There were some floodlights lighting up the deck as we lifted the cover off of the hot-tub. With the lights on, we could see only darkness and vague outlines of the neighbor's houses. I knew from previous visits to the deck during daylight hours, that only a few windows in one neighbor's house could see the hot tub because of the tall wood fence around the yard. As we finished our task and tested the water with our hands, I took a moment to enjoy the view of Joey's body. He was wearing an average pair of loose blue nylon swim shorts, and I eyed seeing his pale skin through the steam above the hot water.

He had tiny nipples on a lanky frame. He wasn't ripped, or plump, he just was, well, Joey. And I liked it.

"What are you waiting for you guys, get in!" Kristi closed the door to the house and went over and flipped a couple switches in a wood cabinet on the wall. The hot tub jets started up and the surface was replaced by rolling bubbles, now lit from below with a pale blue light.

We all climbed in the pool, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of hot water up to my neck as lowered myself in a crouch before making my way to the bench opposite the stairs into the tub. I turned to watch as the other ladies climbed in, realizing how much I liked seeing them in their suits with so much flesh on display. And Joey climbed in, sitting across from me on the stairs themselves as Kristi and Pandora sat on the other two sides of the tub.

The four of us sat there soaking up the heat which contrasted nicely with the cool night air. We three ladies smilingly ignored Joey's subtle glances in hope of glimpsing our bodies through the bubbles. It was a comfortable start to the evening when Pandora suddenly remembered, "Hey, weren't we going to get drinks?"

We all laughed at our foolishness, and comfortable together now, joked about who would have to get out into the chilly night air and get them. Joey was, I'm sure that one of us would go, and I got the feeling he was really hoping that someone was me. I knew that just below the waterline, my bathing suit was even more revealing, and if I emerged from the water I'd be far more exposed than the other girls would; they'd have perky nipples, I'd have the same and, in a suit that wet and stretched as it was, much more of me would be revealed.

We agreed to do rock-paper-scissors for the privilege of making the first drink run. Kristi, in fact, was the brave soul who lost the first round and had to brave the chill. Goose bumps rose on her all over as she emerged from the pool and, indeed, her nipples were very hard. She towelled off, leaving it hanging when done, and went into the house to get the beverages.

As we waited, we casually asked each other questions and got to know each other a bit more. It wasn't more than a few minutes before a very damp and sexy Kristi returned handing us each our drinks. We sat back and drank deeply and resumed our fun. It didn't take long for us to start to get a bit more silly both from relaxation and from drink.

When it was time for the next round of drinks we decided to hold our breaths underwater for it, with the loser being the first person to surface. We girls all had our hair pulled back, making it as easy for us as for Joey, to dip just our faces into the water. As we held our breaths I felt Kristi's hand bump into my shoulder and push upward. I didn't resist. And I was the first to come up. I waited for the others to come up, realizing as they did that I probably could have held on just as long as they did. But I was ok with that. Nervous. But ok.

I stood in the tub, water dripping from my body, and tried to remain calm as I asked them each what they wanted to drink. I did my best to pretend I had no idea how revealing the suit was. Joey stumbled a bit as he told me, his eyes having trouble not staring at my skin tight web bathing suit, clinging to my body. As I walked up the stairs beside him, I touched his shoulder and said, " 'scuse me," just as my suit-clad mound emerged from the water beside his face. He gulped.

I dried off quickly with a towel and went to retrieve the drinks. I made it out of site of the deck before my knees started shaking. I quickly got the drinks, returning to the water because I was actually a bit chilly now. Joey turned around, as did Kristi and Pandora, and watched me approach with the drinks carefully balanced. I passed them out before climbing back in the pool again touching Joey's shoulder as I passed down, knowing he was looking at my ass and likely able to discern it's crack through the stretched wet fabric.

Conversation resumed, drinks were had, and strangely, I lost the various other times we had to get more drinks. I did start having a lot less myself, not wanting to really get drunk and do something I'd regret. But I was definitely tipsy, and at times I'd forget myself and sit up tall in the water, back straight, and breasts above the waterline. Joey would always notice, and when I'd realize, I'd blush and sit a bit lower. Well, sometimes.

Talked turned to the fact that I wasn't a social butterfly and that, really, this was the biggest party I'd ever been to, bar the one with Kristi and her Boyfriend. They thought it was sad, and asked me what I expected from a party. I mentioned several things I'd seen in movies, purposely choosing silly things as well as serious and encouraging the growing mirth. Then Pandora said it, "We should play some party games so that you get that experience. We're already drinking, and drinking games may not be the best idea anyway since, well, anyway, not a good idea. What do you think?"

Joey was agreeable to anything, it seemed, and Kristi quickly chimed up with, "Let's start with Truth or Dare. Then we don't have to get out of the hot-tub at all, well, unless the dare calls for it!"

I apparently didn't have a say in the matter and was very quickly faced with the question "Truth or Dare" from Pandora.

I hesitated and Kristi asked, "Susan, are you going to wuss out? If we're going to play these games, you have to, we all have to agree to play them. Promise?"

"I promise," was met with a nod from Kristi, and then a pointed stare and an 'ahem'.

"I promise, and if I don't um...what?" Kristi's prompt had reminded me of the fiction she and I'd concocted earlier about my taking oaths very seriously.

"Pandora, do you have any ideas of what she should do if she chickens out of any of these games?"

Pandora looked at me with a sparkle in her eye, then she glanced at Joey who was also looking at me. I realized I was sitting proud again, my nipples swollen and pushing the fabric out. "So it has to be something she really doesn't want to do to make her promise mean something?"

"Yep, that's what her family raised her to do. I have to say, though, it works, and she's never failed to carry out a promise. It's nuts, but I love her for it."

"I think she should have to run around the block naked if she doesn't stick with the game and do the dares. Um, and answer the question too!" The last part seemed to be an afterthought.

I made the promise.

***

"Truth."

I'd answered the question asked earlier of me Pandora when she enthusiastically asked me a second time, "Truth or dare?" She continued, "So Susan, do you prefer thong or full cut briefs?"

It was an easy question she'd given me to start, obviously easing me into the game. We continued in this vein, with all of us requesting truth. But as the game moved through it's first few rounds, drinks were finished, and more collected, this time by Pandora, and we were all quite tipsy, though me not as much as them. It was Kristi who said, "Dare," first.

It was in response to my query and I realized I didn't have a dare ready. "Um. I don't know. What can I dare you to do?"

Pandora was quick, "Anything you don't think she'll do, because then she has to take off a piece of clothing."

Kristi laughed, "Oh, so are those the rules we're playing?"

We all laughed, and I wasn't sure if they were serious. "I dare you to get us more drinks." It was an easy one and I think she was a bit disappointed in me.

Escalating truths and simple dares were the pattern until I was asked, "Susan, how often do you masturbate each week." I immediately flushed, and there was no way I was going to answer that question. I'd be embarrassed to detail how many times I was masturbating each day, let alone each week.

"I, um...what if I don't want to answer, " I said feeling the heat in my cheeks?

Kristi had the answer, "You have to take a dare. Now you've not taken one yet have you?" I hadn't and I agreed, somewhat nervously, to take my first dare.

"I dare you to kiss Joey." Pandora was giving me eyes that said, "DO IT!"

I was excited, nervous, and wondering if my breath was ok when I leaned across and gave him a kiss on the lips. It was just a little peck, and I felt him lean in for more, but I pulled away, somewhat teasingly. I sat back down feeling butterflies in my stomach after my first 'guy kiss'.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds