• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • On Your Knees Ch. 09

On Your Knees Ch. 09

*Note to readers: Changed Victor's last name to Frost*


Victor awoke groggily on a cold, hard floor. His memory was a blur to yesterday's events, when he first came to he thought he was on Nicole's floor being punished. The air was stained heavily of piss and booze. His body ached all over, his head throbbed in particular. He struggled to sit up, only managing to lean back on his elbows.

Around him were three grungy men in cheap clothes. He was in a jail cell, but why and for how long? He couldn't remember, he tried to speak but his throat was dry and scratchy. Victor glanced down at him, wondering if someone had stolen anything from him when he was out. The was a big dark stain on his leg. Blood? He pulled up his pants leg, only to see no wounds. Curious, he sniffed it. It smelled of urine

"Who pissed on me?" He croaked.

The closest man blinked at him, seemed surprised that he was awake. "Jim did that. He was so wasted, he must have thought you was the toilet." He pointed to a man Victor hadn't seen in the corner. A small but husky man that seemed to be one giant hairball.

"Oh you're up. Finally." Came a voice from behind him.

Victor craned his neck to see a police officer. "What am I doing here?"

"Well after you sped through a red light, you decided to assault one of our officers twice. He brought you in for custody after he hit you with a taser. That's why you've been out since last night. Would you like to make you're phone call now?"

*****

"Hi Nicole, um I have a problem---" His voice was muffled.

"Where the fuck have you been? When I get my hands on you, oh you are going to be regretful you slut." Nic shrieked.

"I...I'm kind of in jail right now." He whispered.

"What? Vicky, what did you do?"

"It's a long story that ends with me assaulting a cop."

"Damnit, why the fuck would you do that? Are you really so stupid?" She snickered.

"It's not like that Nicole, I- - -" he stammered, struggling to find the right words to describe his pathetic life.

"What, that you were drunk and stupid and decided to get nasty with a cop? You're such an idot!" She hissed.

"Fuck Nicole!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that again!"

"I was fired okay? And I was evicted yesterday morning!" He finally burst, shrieking into the phone.

"Oh, is that all?"

*****

The little redheaded minx marched down the hall with an condescending aura about her. Catcalls were shouted in her direction, bouncing off the walls. She ignored them all, not even a twitch to her pretty little face.

"Mr. Frost, you are free to go. This lil' lady just paid you're bail, if I were you I'd thank her."

He failed to meet her eyes, it'd be a stupid move. As he was released from his cell, he walked two feet behind her with his head down. He could hear the other inmates call him a sissy and other names, but if he reacted he could be punished. He figured his punishment would be great enough already.

*****

After about twenty minutes since leaving the police station, Victor was starting to get paranoid. Nicole hadn't said a word to him since their phone call. What did she have in store for him? He nervously pondered.

The car screeched to a stop, her hands came at him in a blur. He flinched, but was to slow to go anywhere. She grabbed him by the hair, whispering something in a language he couldn't grasp. With her other hand, she clumsily began to undress him. After a few minutes, she thrust a bag at him which held a mess of women's clothes and his molded breasts.

"Get dressed," she ordered with a snarl.

He carefully slipped into the molds, but rushed everything else hoping to not displease her any further. The black, ruffled thong wedged uncomfortably in his ass. The white pleather mini was a tad small. However, he was pleased with the pink halter and matching pumps which would show off his flattering curves.

Once again she was on him. Rough sketches on his were edged into his head, followed by the stench of permanent marker. He glanced into the mirror in horror as he slowly discovered that she written the word slut in capital letters onto his forehead. Suddenly she reached over to unlock the door and shoved him out.

"You can walk home, slut!"

*******

Fifteen minutes or so after Nicole sped off, Victor was cornered by a bum in an alley he started to walk through. He reeked of piss and booze. He was taller than Victor by at least a head with broad shoulders big belly.

"Hey there pretty lady," the man slurred.

Victor tried to turn away. But not before the bum pressed him into the wall reaching for a kiss.

He groaned, "You're not a lady." His face turned red with anger and humiliation.

Suddenly the man was all over Victor. Punches flew into his face and at his stomach. He struggled for air as it left him. The whole time the bum yelled he didn't like being tricked. When he was done he reached into Victor's pants and took the remaining cash from his wallet. He spat on the wounded Victor collapsed against the wall and stormed off.

Finally when he could breathe again, Victor struggled to his feet. His blouse was covered in his blood from his split lip and bleeding nose. The skirt was filthy and ripped. He limped a bit as he left the alley. Now he stuck to the streets, the stares were many. His face burned red with shame but he trudged through. He had to go to Nic for his punishment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • On Your Knees Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds