• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dia Zerva Strapons Brian Pumper

Dia Zerva Strapons Brian Pumper

My name is Dia Zerva, and I'm a semi-retired Porn Star, former U.S. Marine and professional dominatrix. I'm just your average, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, all-American gal, with a twist. These days, I shoot a lot of female on male ( and occasionally female on female ) domination and female on female wrestling scenes. I think it's one of the reasons why my popularity online is resurging. Today, I'm shooting a special scene with macho African-American porn star and rapper Brian Pumper. It's his first official Femdom scene for the online adult entertainment company Kink. Isn't that cool? I've worked with sexy African-American porn stars before. I particularly enjoyed an anal scene I shot with porn legend Sean Michaels. He wrecked my ass with his big black dong but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy every minute of it. I think I'm going to have lots of fun with Mr. Brian Pumper. Time for him to get pumped! Where's my strap-on at?

First things first. Brian and I got into the scene, after everything was set up. The camera crew, the riggers and everyone were in place. I love working for the online BDSM company Kink. They shoot such amazing content and hire such fascinating people. I've already had the pleasure of working with African-American porn icon and ex-United States Marine Jack Hammer, and it was an awesome shoot that will go down in history as the best of interracial female on male domination. I'm hoping to recapture some of that magic with Brian Pumper. Now, Brian Pumper looks like a challenge. Everything about this muscular, pretty-faced macho dude screams top but he's going to bottom for me. I can't wait to get this show on the road. I have worked with some macho men in the past. Guys like T.J. Cummings, Mark Davis and Sean Michaels. However, when I worked with these guys they were always dominant and I was always the submissive. Tonight, we get to try things my way. I hope Brian Pumper brought his fortitude instead of just his swagger because he's going to need it.

Brian Pumper stands naked, firmly tied to the proverbial whipping post. Hmmm. Such an undercurrent of racial stuff in this scene. Me, a blonde-haired White woman, clad in a shiny Black leather outfit, facing a naked Black man tied to a large piece of wood. I approached Brian Pumper with a wicked smile on my face. Grinning, I asked him what brought such a manly guy like him to a place like this. Got to get him to talk. It's going to take his mind off what I'm going to do to him, and I'll catch him by surprise. Trust me, works every time. Brian Pumper seemed to hesitate. In a sharp voice, I told him to speak up. Brian Pumper smiled, and told me he was here to explore his submissive side. I playfully smacked his face. Such a good boy! A lot of men can't admit what they want, even when it's staring at them in the face.

I noticed that Brian Pumper's breath came out in quick puffs, proof that he was getting worked up. I looked down at his crotch, and noticed that his cock was hard. Hmmm. Brian Pumper's legendary big black cock. The BBC itself. I grabbed it, and squeezed it real hard. I locked eyes with Brian Pumper and asked him if he was excited. Smiling coyly, he nodded. I smiled my sweetest smile, and fluttered my eyes girlishly in front of him. Brian smiled some more. He was still smiling when I suddenly sucker-punched him, real hard, in the gut. Brian Pumper doubled over, gasping. The chains restraining his arms and legs prevented him from falling. I smiled as I watched him gasp in pain. People always underestimate me. I was in the United States Marines, for crying out loud. Why does everyone always assume that I'm soft and sweet? I'm a professional frigging dominatrix, hello!

Once Brian Pumper had recovered a semblance of composure, I asked him how he felt. He looked at me with something very much like fear in those pretty dark brown eyes of his. Good. I took off my outfit, standing before him in all my naked glory. Brian Pumper's eyes danced over me and I could tell he liked what he saw. I smiled, then took out my whip. His eyes widened when he saw it. Hmmm. Why does this Black stud look so surprised? This is a Dungeon, I am a Mistress and he's a Slave tied to the whipping post. What else could he possibly expect to happen? I'm going to whip his ass, of course! I smiled as I brought the whip down, hard, on Brian Pumper's chest. The Black stud groaned, but did not scream. Hmmm. We're going to have to change that a bit. I love my men to be loud, you know? Can't have them be all shy and stuff. That just won't do!

I continued to whip Brian Pumper, and each strike was harsher and bolder than the preceding one. I whipped his chest, his legs, his arms and even his dick. Yep, I whipped the Black man's dick. Brian Pumper didn't scream as I whipped him real good. Nah, he actually howled. Such a wonderful sound, a man howling in pain. It's sweet music to my ears. After whipping Brian Pumper into a frenzy, I watched as he slumped, close to falling, held in place only by his restraints. Hmmm. He's almost at his limit. I warned him to save his strength. He's going to need it for what comes next. Smiling, I donned my strap-on dildo. Brian Pumper's eyes went wide. Yes, Brian Pumper. Mister Macho Black Porn Star. You're the guy who fucked Lawrence Fishburne's daughter Montana on camera, right? Well, get ready to get fucked. The whole world is going to watch you get fucked in the ass by a puny blonde with a strap-on dildo. Smile!

Without further ado, I bent Brian Pumper over after putting him face down and ass up on the table, with restraints still in place. The table is much more comfortable than the whipping post. I ordered him spread his ass cheeks for me. When Brian Pumper didn't obey me fast enough, I smacked his ass. Brian yelped and I smiled as he obediently spread his ass cheeks for me. I applied lubricant on his hole, after spitting in it of course. My way of marking my territory. Then I pressed the dildo against Brian Pumper's asshole, and gently pushed it inside. Man, I can't believe I'm fucking Brian Pumper up the ass with my strap-on dildo. I'm banging one of the most macho guys in the adult entertainment industry. I sank the dildo deep inside Brian Pumper's asshole. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dia Zerva and I feel like an explorer. For I'm ( presumably ) boldly going where no woman has gone before. Up Brian Pumper's asshole with a strap-on dildo.

Brian Pumper screamed as I pumped my dildo up his ass, for lack of a better term. I laughed and berated him while slamming my dildo inside of him. I asked him how many women he fucked in the ass during his illustrious porn career. He told me he didn't keep count. Well, I told him that I, Dia Zerva, was here to avenge every female porn star who ever got butt-fucked by Brian Pumper. Every thrust of my dildo into his ass is in the name of one of those nameless, faceless women of different hues whom Brian Pumper well, pumped. I fucked him good, flipping him on his back so I could look into his face while fucking him. I smacked his face, spat in his eyes and called him a filthy slut while violating his ass with my strap-on dildo. Brian Pumper screamed, cried real tears, and finally told me he had enough. Ha! Just for the fact that he gave up so easily, I fucked him for five more minutes before pulling my dildo out of his now gaping asshole. I spit in his asshole like I've seen male porn stars do to women in the movies. Turnabout is fair play, eh? Brian Pumper is my bitch now! He finally got PUMPED by Dia Zerva.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dia Zerva Strapons Brian Pumper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds