• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beautiful Boys

Beautiful Boys

I lay in my bed thinking of the past 19 years. I got pregnant only a few months after I graduated from high school and when my boyfriend found out he bailed on me. Therefore I was left to mother my son, Jay, alone. I do not regret having my son, but things have been difficult for me and him. Now he was about to turn 19 and leave me alone.

I rolled out of bed unable to sleep and went to the kitchen. My son's room was next to the kitchen so I was trying to be quiet and not wake him up. On my way in I noticed his door was cracked open and there was a light emanating from his room which was unusual, but I didn't give it much thought.

I made myself some tea and went back to my room. This time when I passed Jay's room the door was closed and I couldn't tell if the light was still on. I heard some noises that weren't clear to me so I figured he was watching TV. I went upstairs to my room and out onto my terrace. It was a nice warm summer night with a nice summer breeze.

I must have fallen asleep because my son awoke me. When I looked at him the sky behind him was still dark and starry so I couldn't have been asleep that long. He didn't wake me physically but I heard him approach. He was standing in front of me with his wash board abs, black curly hair, and ocean blue eyes. I won't deny my son is a hunk... I was aware of that.

"Jay what is it sweetie?" I asked still half asleep.

"Nothing it's just... well I couldn't sleep very well either. So I figured we could talk about my birthday."

"Sure sweetie," I sat up, awake now.

We talked about going to the movies and dinner. He said he wasn't sure what he wanted for his present but he told me he'd let me know when he figured it out. The whole time since he woke me up I was extremely horny and I couldn't wait for him to leave.

I waited until I was sure he was asleep so I could masturbate. Since I haven't had sex in 19 years that's all I could do to satisfy myself. All the guys I met only wanted me for sex and I didn't. So of course no one has fucked my brains out since I got pregnant. I was dying for a cock any cock. My pussy started to contract around my dildo and I moaned losing my train of thought. I heard a creek outside my door and thought nothing of it since I often heard it.

A few days later my son was out and I couldn't find one of my favorite CD's to clean the house to. It had been a few years since I'd been in Jay's room and I know he knew it. I don't know why I thought he might have had it since it wasn't his type of music, but I went in anyway.

His room was neat and orderly and made me proud to know he wasn't a slob. I went to his computer stand and picked up a stack of CD's, bumping the mouse on accident. His computer screen lit up. When I glanced up I was shocked to see an image of a women's pussy as his screen saver. I was shocked at my son and saw a video link on the screen. I clicked it and saw a women masturbating on her bed at closer examination I noticed everything about the room... it was MY room. I clicked off the link and saw the pussy again. At closer examination of this as well, I saw... it was MINE as well.

I clicked the button on the monitor and left everything as it was. I rushed out of his room feeling shocked and... horny. I was surprised at myself. When Jay got home I was sure to be careful with my emotions.

"Hey mom," Jay said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey," I said returning my attention to chopping the carrots.

He disappeared into his room and I tried my best to keep calm and ignore everything as thoughts of what he could be doing crossed my mind... making me a little horny I added ashamed. I hid my emotions the rest of the night and fell asleep quickly.

A few days later it was finally my son's birthday everything all but forgotten.

"Happy birthday baby!" I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks mom," he smiled.

"So what movie are we going to see?" I asked.

"The Lucky One or something like that," he said hugging me.

"Okay where do you want to eat?"

"That Italian place," he said with no hesitation.

"Okay,"

We got ready after breakfast and he still had not told me what he wanted for his birthday. We were ready at sometime after one since we had only one working bathroom at the moment. I sat on the couch with him until 5:30 then I grabbed my keys and we went to the movie theatre half an hour away. The movie was only an hour an a half long so we ate at eight.

In the theatre, I was painfully aware at how my son's body was casually pressed against mine. I didn't mind much and ignored that feeling in the pit of my stomach.

We both had some wine and pasta. We laughed about so many things we remembered from his childhood. He drove home because he didn't trust me behind the wheel having drunk three glasses of wine and him one.

We got home and I went up to my bedroom and he followed. He took off my shoes and I stood to give him a hug and tripped over my shoes. He caught me and we laughed and he said I was drunk. In my opinion I was only buzzed not drunk.

"Happy Birthday baby boy," I said smiling and kissed his nose.

"Mom I know what I want for my birthday now," he said hugging me closer.

"And what's that baby?" I asked.

"Dessert!" He smiled.

"Honey you should have asked while we were at the restaurant!" I giggled and patted his cheek. Every feature about him seemed to have been chiseled from stone like a sculpture. He got a lot of his looks from me.

"Not that kind of dessert," his smile widened.

"Then what do you me-" he shoved me onto my bed."Jay what the fuck are you doing!" I shouted trying to get up.

"Mom I want your sweet pussy for my birthday," he smiled pulling down my designer jeans.

"Jay no!" I shouted still trying to struggle free.

"Yes mom. I'm going to fuck your pussy no matter what!" He growled.

"No Jay you can't that's incest!" I shouted.

"Not to me. I love you, you love me there's nothing wrong with making love then," he said.

"You're my son of course I love you! That doesn't mean we need to fuck to prove it! Now get off of me!" I struggled again this time thrashing harder.

"No mom," he put his full weight on my body so I couldn't struggle anymore. At this point I was actually really horny. He ripped my panties off.

"Jay no!"

He put his head between my legs and inhaled.

"You smell sweet I can't wait to eat your pussy!" He dove in before I could say anything and started eating me out.

"Fuck Jay..." I panted my resolve disappearing.

"Yes mom?" He asked into my pussy.

"Don't stop!!" My resolve completely gone.

He smiled and ate my pussy relentlessly. He had me cumming in no time and it was one of the best I've ever had. He took off the rest of my clothes and his as well.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," he demanded.

"I want you to fuck me with that monster of yours!" I shouted. He must have been 10 inches at least. He climbed on top of me in no time and plunged his cock deep inside of me. It was sudden, all in one thrust and I hadn't had a man in me for almost twenty years.

"Ahhhhhhhh god fuck me Jay!" I screamed.

We made love at first but then our animalistic sides came out and we fucked like rabbits. He was such an amazing lover and I knew that now I would never be without a nice cock to fuck. We fucked into the wee hours of the morning. He later confessed that night I couldn't sleep he was masturbating to a video of me masturbating. That made me jump his bones again. He stroked his long thick cock in and out of my love tunnel slowly then speeds up. Our bodies made delicious slapping noises.

"AAAEEEEEIIIIIIII!!!!" I came hard.

"God mom your pussy is trying to milk my cock! You're so fucking hot and tight!" He shouted. I was on the verge of cumming again, the feeling of real sex over powering after 19 almost 20 years.

"AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" He fucked me through each one relentlessly. When he came it spurred my third orgasm.

We fucked everyday at least 4 times a day often more. We seriously couldn't get enough of each other. He just felt so good buried deeply within me and how perfectly he fit. He had told me he has never been buried balls deep in a women and how he was made for my pussy.

I soon became pregnant with another boy, Toby. We were so happy and Jay wants his son to become a mother fucker like him which made me horny as hell. We fucked often; we fucked even when Toby was awake once he turned 16, the spitting image of his father at that age in EVERY detail. We hoped that would make him hot and horny and possibly ready to join us. Soon Jay told him of our life on his 18th birthday and found out Toby masturbated to me as well and in the same way except now there was a man in the videos.

Toby joined us in our life style. I was never without a cock in my pussy. I was extremely happy to be fucking both my gorgeous boys. I lived the rest of my life in joy an ecstasy always aglow with sex. That's how my life really began and one day would end, but until then I have two fucking sexy men with 10 inch cocks to fuck. I was a very happy mommy!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beautiful Boys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1055 milliseconds