• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Practice Ch. 03

Practice Ch. 03

1234

A wide grin crossed Sarah's face as she opened the door to her hotel room to find her bitch Ellie Woodcomb kneeling completely naked in front of her. Ellie even had her head down and didn't look up to check that it was Sarah.

"I wasn't sure if you'd actually do this for me." Sarah said after quickly shutting the door.

"I'd do anything for you Mistress Sarah." Ellie said softly, still not looking up.

Sarah smiled again. Ellie had followed the instructions she had given last night perfectly. But would she truly do anything for her? Sarah hoped so. If not this night would end very badly.

Trying not to think about what could happen Sarah slowly stripped off her clothes, keeping her eye on Ellie the entire time. The other woman didn't look up at her. Not once. Not even a peep. And not because Ellie didn't want too, even before the past week Sarah could tell that the brunette doctor was attracted to her, but because Sarah had commanded her not to look up at her until she was told too.

Sarah had been with many men and women. Sadly many of them in the name of serving her country as a agent of the CIA, but she had also had the pleasure of all kinds of kinky flings in all sorts of exotic places. However Sarah had never met anyone as submissive as Ellie Woodcomb, and she found that submission to be intoxicating.

Dominating Ellie was now Sarah's favourite addiction, an addiction she refused to give up.

"You know this is our last night together, don't you Ellie?" Sarah said softly a few moments after she began gently stroking her pet's hair.

"If that's what you want Mistress." Ellie murmured.

Sarah wasn't sure if it was intentional or not on Ellie's part but the other woman's tone told her that Ellie felt the same way she did and didn't want this to be their last time.

Putting that theory to the tests Sarah asked, "Is that what you want?"

"No." Ellie said, quickly adding, "I, I... I don't think I'm ready to take Devon's big cock up my ass. I think you should spend another week stretching my ass out. Make sure I'm ready for him."

Sarah smiled, "Well, if that's what you want..."

"It is Mistress Sarah." Ellie said quickly.

"Do not interrupt me!" Sarah snapped.

"I'm sorry Mistress." Ellie quickly apologised.

There was a pause and then Sarah said, "Ellie, look up at me."

Slowly Ellie looked up, her eyes clearly wandering over Sarah's body.

Very much enjoying being looked at so lustfully by the pretty woman kneeling before her Sarah gave Ellie a few long moments to look at her. Then she kneeled down so her face was hovering over Ellie's, moved her hands so she could start stroking her friend's face instead of her hair and softly said, "Ellie, I'm happy to continue helping you stretch out your ass so your husband can fuck it, but if you want me to continue regularly ass fucking you some things need to change. Like you can't keep coming over here all the time, it looks too suspicious."

"You, you could visit me more at work Mistress. And we could have more double dates with Chuck and Devon." Ellie said, blushing as she remembered first the rough butt fucking she had received in a coma patient's room, then the equally rough butt fucking she had taken in the locked bathroom of her own home.

"Yes, those are exactly the kinds of things I was thinking about." Sarah said, smiling as she remembered those exact same butt fuckings Ellie was remembering, "But there's something else... I think we need to explore your submissive desires. Push your boundaries outside of the bed you share with your husband. Find out what kinky things you like, apart from getting fucked in the ass like a little anal slut of course. That is, if you're willing to let me do more than just shove things up your ass."

"I am Mistress." Ellie replied quickly, "You can do whatever you want to me. I'm your bitch."

"It's not simply a question of what you're willing to let me do to you." Sarah said, "It's also a question of what are you willing to do for me."

"Anything. I'll do anything for you Mistress Sarah." Ellie quickly promised.

"Really..." Sarah said thoughtfully, "So... if I told you that every time we were together from now on I expected to find you naked on your knees waiting for me, would you? Would you keep your head down and wait to be spoken too, even if there was a chance it wasn't me? Would you do that for me?"

"Yes, if that's what you want Mistress." Ellie said.

"It is. But what else should I make you do... I know." Sarah said, straightening up and softly adding, "Kiss my feet."

There was a brief pause and then Ellie lowered her head down and pressed her lips hesitantly to the top of Sarah's right foot.

"Good girl, cover your Mistress's feet in kisses." Sarah encouraged, delighting in the feeling of Ellie's lips sliding over first her right foot, then her left, and then Ellie took Sarah's left big toe into her mouth and gently sucked on it, "Mmmmmm, yes, suck my toes. Take each one of them into your mouth. Oh that feels so good."

As the foot worship continued Sarah lifted her feet up one at a time to make it easier for Ellie to suck on her toes. Not only did Ellie take the hint and gently slide her mouth over each toe for a gentle sucking but she even slid her lips over the bottoms of Sarah's feet, Ellie making sure she worshipped every little part of her mistress's beautiful feet.

Ellie had never dreamed that she would find kissing someone's feet erotic. She never dreamed she would have a mistress either, but that had at least been a secret fantasy. And yet here she was, kissing her mistress's feet and Ellie had never felt more turned on.

The thing that most turned Ellie on about the situation was how natural it felt. It was like this was where she belonged. Kneeling before the goddess that was Sarah Walker. Worshipping the feet of that goddess, hoping that she would be permitted to kiss her way up those long legs and use her unworthy tongue to worship the altar which was Sarah's womanhood.

Similar thoughts were sliding through Sarah's mind, however as tempting as that was it would have to wait for another time when Ellie was a fully trained pussy licking lezzie bitch.

Sarah longed to order Ellie to lick her pussy, but that would be a later stage of Ellie's submission. First Sarah intended to enjoy Ellie kissing her feet, which was a little hard to do given all the other nasty things that Sarah wanted to do to Ellie that were echoing through the blonde's mind. Nevertheless the spy was determined to focus, an idea quickly forming in her head of just how to do that.

"Ellie, why are you here?" Sarah asked.

There was a pause as Ellie debated that herself, her mind coming up with several answers before she gave Sarah the one she believed she wanted, "To practice having anal sex, and other things..."

"Good, now, while kissing my feet, I want you to tell me what you want me to do to you. In detail. And I want you to beg me to do it." Sarah said.

"Mistress Sarah, please fuck my ass... I want you to butt fuck me... please butt fuck me Mistress Sarah." Ellie begged, pausing only to kiss Sarah's feet, "Please stretch my ass out... make it nice and loose for my husband's cock... fuck me Mistress... please... please fuck me... fuck my ass... do what ever you want to me... I'm yours Mistress Sarah... I'm your bitch... I'm Sarah Walker's bitch... I'll do anything my Mistress wants... I'll do whatever it takes to please her... to make her happy... to be a good little bitch for her..."

"Do you mean that Ellie?" Sarah asked, "Would you do anything for me?"

"Yes Mistress... anything... I'll do anything for you..." Ellie said, still kissing Sarah's feet.

"Well then, do you remember what I promised you yesterday? When you weren't waiting for me here like a good little bitch? Do you remember what I promised to do to you when I found you in your precious hospital?" Sarah questioned.

Ellie gulped softly, "You, you said you were going to spank me Mistress."

"And are you willing to do that for me Ellie? Take a spanking for your disobedience yesterday?" Sarah asked.

"Yes Mistress... please spank me... please spank me for being bad..." Ellie begged, again kissing Sarah's feet as her body burned with desire at the thought of what she was begging for, "Please spank me as hard as you can... beat my butt... spank it... teach me a lesson for being naughty... punish me... please Mistress... give me a spanking..."

"Stop." Sarah commanded softly, waiting until Ellie stopped kissing her feet before walking off to her bed, sitting down on it and then patting her lap, "Crawl over to me and lay yourself down over my knee."

Ellie quickly obeyed, Sarah loving the fact that the brunette kept her head lowered submissively and she slowly crawled over to the blonde and draped herself over Sarah's knee.

Once Ellie was in the perfect position for a spanking Sarah reached down, placed her hand on Ellie's ass cheeks and began gently gripping the other woman's butt. Sarah continue to do this as she said, "Now Ellie, I'm going to give you what you begged for. What I promised you last night. A nice, hard spanking. How does that make you feel? Tell your Mistress the truth."

"It... it turns me on Mistress." Ellie blushed, embarrassed to admit it, but she even added, "The thought of you spanking me turns me on. Please spank me Mistress. Spank your bitch's ass."

"Wow... you're even more submissive than I thought." Sarah murmured, taken aback for a moment before a smile crossed her face, "You really do make a perfect bitch Ellie."

"Thank you Mistress." Ellie blushed, an odd sense of pride rushing through her.

"You're welcome, my little pet." Sarah said, squeezing Ellie's ass affectionately, "And now I'm going to give you the chance to further prove what a perfect little bitch you make by counting each of the strikes your Mistress chooses to give your beautiful little butt. And you're going to thank your Mistress for each and every one of them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Ellie said softly.

"Good." Sarah said, raising her hand.

"Owww... one, thank you Mistress... owww... two, thank you Mistress... owww... three, thank you Mistress... owww... four, thank you Mistress... owww... five, thank you Mistress..."

Each of the spanks were firm, Sarah careful not to be too rough or gentle with Ellie. Either could be disastrous, and even the firm strikes were a gamble.

Sarah had debated taking her role as Ellie's mistress this far, and despite her cool, calm and collected exterior there were a few moments as the spanking began that Sarah wondered if she'd made an error. Every pain filled cry, every whimper and every flinch that Ellie made had Sarah second guessing herself, but then she felt it.

Wetness. Sweet, wet female arousal against her thigh. Then the tiniest little sound of pleasure mixed in with Ellie's latest cry.

Sarah smiled.

"Owww... forty eight, thank you Mistress... owww... forty nine, thank you Mistress... owww... fifty, thank you Mistress... owww... fifty one, thank you Mistress... owww... fifty two, thank you Mistress..."

Eventually the spanking became a little harder, but not by much. Or perhaps more accurately, not as much as Ellie wanted.

It was crazy. Ellie would have never allowed Devon or any of her previous boyfriends to do anything like this to her. She might have fantasised about it, but she could have never asked, and if they tried suggesting it she would have shot them down. But oh how Ellie had hoped Sarah was serious about spanking her, dreamed of the blonde paddling her butt until it was bright red and she was begging for mercy.

However for the first time Ellie's expectations when it came to Sarah were not met. The spanking was nothing compared to what Ellie had imagined, and while each slap produced a string of pleasurable pain which made her cunt practically burn with the most wonderful feeling of shameful lust Ellie wanted more. Ellie wanted Sarah to viciously beat her butt as hard as she could, really punish her for being such a nasty slut that she got off on being spanked.

As if Sarah could read Ellie's mind the spanking finally started really picking up in force, the brunette crying out joyfully as the blonde finally started to really give it to her.

"Owww... ninety six, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety seven, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... a hundred, thank you Mistress."

Just as the spanking was really getting good it appeared it was over, Ellie whimpering in disappointment as Sarah stopped and began gently caressing her ass.

It just... it just wasn't enough. Ellie wanted more. Ellie needed more.

"Please Mistress, don't stop." Ellie whimpered, "I've been so bad. Please punish me."

"Are you sure?" Sarah asked, taken by surprise.

"Yeeeeesssss. Spank me. Please spank me hard. I need you to spank me as hard as you can." Ellie begged, "Please Mistress, your bitch needs you to spank her. Your bitch needs to be spanked for being a naughty, disobedient little bitch so she can be a good bitch for you again Mistress Sarah."

As she continued caressing Ellie's ass Sarah thought about this for a moment and then said, "Well, I guess I could give you another hundred spanks. But if I'm going to grant you this favour, then I don't want you to just count and thank me for each spank, I want you to count and thank me for spanking my bitch. Do you think you could do that?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress. Owww... one, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... two, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... three, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... four, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... five, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch..."

Sarah was still cautious at first, but to her delight no matter how hard she spanked Ellie the other woman's cries only became more joyful and lust filled. That, along with the feeling of her thigh getting soaked by Ellie's dripping cunt, soon had Sarah spanking her submissive little bitch as hard as she possibly could.

It had been a long time since Sarah had spanked another woman. All of the women she had seduced into coming back to her hotel room had been a one night stand so the suggestion of a spanking had been an unnecessary risk, especially as on those occasions all Sarah really wanted was sex. The few women she had seduced in the line of duty who had been into the BDSM scene preferred being on top, so on those occasions it was Sarah's ass which took the spanking. It was mostly the same story for her conquests within the spy world, but there were a few exceptions, like Sarah's fellow CAT squad member Amy. True, she had had to share Amy with Zondra and Carina, but Amy had made the most adorable little lesbian bitch. And of course, then there was Carina...

Sarah pulled herself out of her thoughts about her past to concentrate on her present. That meant pushing Ellie's limits just like she had promised, and Sarah felt like she had some good ideas just how to do that.

"Owww... forty eight, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... forty nine, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... fifty, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... fifty one, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... owww... fifty two, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch..."

Ellie cried out joyfully as Sarah changed tactics, beginning to deliver blows in rapid succession, forcing her to speed up her counting and thanking.

At first she was barely given time to complete her words, then all of a sudden she wasn't. No matter how hard Ellie tried she just couldn't count and thank her mistress for spanking her bitch. Sometimes she wasn't even given enough time to call out the number.

It increased the pain which Ellie loved, especially when Sarah started concentrating on one particular spot on her ass cheeks, but part of Ellie wished her mistress would punish her for not counting and thanking her when she was supposed too. Maybe Sarah would still punish her for that. Ellie hoped so. And she knew how perverted that was, and how she shouldn't be so turned on by being spanked that she felt like she was going to cum, but Ellie didn't care anymore. mistress Sarah took away all her cares, worries and doubts and left her feeling so wonderfully at peace. All Ellie was at this moment was Sarah Walker's bitch. A plaything for the amusement of this superior woman, a woman Ellie yearned to submit to completely.

"OWWW ninety six, thank OWWW ninety seven OWWW OWWW ninety eight ninety nine, thank you, thank you, thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch... OWWW a hundred thank you Mistress for spanking your bitch!"

Suddenly Sarah started slowing down and then stopped completely, leaving Ellie whimpering in disappointment, "No, more. Please Mistress, keep spanking your bitch."

There was a brief pause as Sarah considered the request. She was thoroughly enjoying spanking Ellie, who was so intoxicatingly willing and eager for it. But that was the problem. This wasn't meant to be a treat, it was supposed to be a punishment. A light one at that as last night wasn't even Ellie's fault. The brunette doctor had been forced to cover someone else's shift, and she had been thoughtful and to leave Sarah a text message explaining, apologising and, albeit unknowingly, letting Sarah know where she could find her bitch. Of course while those were the main reasons Sarah decided to stop the spanking they weren't the reasons she was going to give Ellie.

"Get on your knees." Sarah said coldly.

Although she was a little worried by Sarah's tone Ellie didn't hesitate to do as her mistress said, quickly pushing herself off of the blonde's lap and kneeling down in front of the other woman.

"Ellie..." Sarah said in a softer but still very firm tone, "Who's in charge here?"

"You are Mistress Sarah." Ellie quickly replied.

"And why is that Ellie?" Sarah asked, and then after a few seconds of Ellie looking confused Sarah answered her own question, "It's because I'm the Mistress here. Your Mistress. And if you want me to continue being your Mistress then you have to stop trying to top from the bottom. If you want something you must beg for it, or ask permission to beg for it, not just whine at me to do something. I do not want to hear another little outburst like that from you Eleanor, because it sounds like you're trying to tell me what to do."

"I'm sorry Mistress. I didn't mean too." Ellie quickly apologised, "I didn't mean to forget my place. I'm just the bitch. Your bitch. You're the Mistress and I'm the bitch. You're the top and I'm the bottom."

"Prove it." Sarah said, spreading her legs slightly and pointing to a wet spot on her thigh, "You see this? You see how you rubbed your wet little cunt all over my thigh? See the mess you made? Your pussy juice soaking my beautiful thigh? I want you to clean it... with your tongue. Lick your own juices off of my thigh. Clean up the mess you made."

There was a moment of pause as Ellie looked up at her like a deer caught in the headlights, making Sarah briefly think that this of all things would be too much for Ellie. Then to Sarah's relief the other woman lent forward, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and slid it over Sarah's thigh.

Sarah's eyes briefly closed, the blonde spy immediately wishing she had ordered Ellie to lick another wet part of her, a part that was practically burning with need. The feeling of that nervous but eager to please tongue lapping at the wetness on her thigh felt great. Very... enticing. Promising. But if Ellie's tongue was just a little further north up Sarah's thigh the pleasure would go from great to amazing.

Unfortunately, as Sarah was having to constantly remind herself at this point, she couldn't just grab Ellie by her brunette locks and shove the submissive young doctor's face into her eager to be licked cunt. No matter how much Sarah wanted too, it was just too early for something like that.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Practice Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds