• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ordeal: The Story of a Pain Slut Ch. 01

Ordeal: The Story of a Pain Slut Ch. 01

It has been a long day. Work was hard, bills were all due at once, and the lady at the bank had been completely incompetent. Finally, ready to just give up, you get home. It is only as you walk up to the door that you notice anything different. There is a bit of black silk tied around the doorknob, our secret method of warning one-another when something 'special' awaited them.

You smile, as you unlock the door, wondering what your slave could possibly have come up with. Surprisingly, she's not kneeling just inside the door, as usual, ready to kiss your feet, and welcome you home, with her simple warm greeting. Instead, you find a robe and slippers waiting for you, and a wicker hamper set out for you to put your work clothes in. Intrigued, you change, slipping out of your work shoes, and slowly discarding your uniform and underthings into the the basket.

You slide on your slippers, to keep your feet warm against the cold tile floor, and slip into your robe. As you are tying the sash, you discover the robe is faintly scented with your favorite perfume, only just barely enough to be pleasant and noticeable. As your nose detects that, you find that it also hones in on some savory scents, and follow that trail to the dining room, where a candle-lit diner has been set for one. Delicate steak topped with caramelized mushrooms and onions, carrots glazed in honey, and broccoli cooked just the way you like it are all set in a tray that is both covered to keep it moist, and heated from underneath to keep it warm. An empty wineglass sits to one side of your plate, and an open bottle of sweet wine sits in a bucket of ice on the other. The candles burning on the table were new, and yet almost burnt down, so the table had to have been set at least three hours ago.

You pull out the chair, and find a the remote to the cd player sitting there. Amused, you push the play button as you sit down, and soft, relaxing, sexy music begins to play. You settle in to enjoy your meal, and wonder what your slavegirl must be up to, but take your time. Nearly an hour passes before you have finished both your steak, and half a bottle of wine - thoughtfully picked by your slave to have a lower alcohol content as well, so as not to leave you with a headache. Finally, you are done relaxing, and head to the kitchen to wash your hands, before finding your slave. From the kitchen a trail of silk rose-petals leads the way to your play-room. Walking softly, you can hear muffled moaning from the other side of the door, as well as a loud hum, that sounds like a Hitachi wand, one of the most powerful vibrators in the world, on high setting.

Curious, you listen, and smile as you recognize the sound of your slave trying not to cum. Finally, you push the unlocked door open, and are greeted with a sight to behold. Your slave is tied to the bed in self-bondage, cuffed spread-eagle with a spreader bar firmly between her knees, not allowing her to close them, though certainly permitting her to squirm a great deal. Blindfolded, she cannot see you enter. You step in and appraise her setup, admiringly. Her nipples are clamped firmly in a pair of Japanese Clover Clamps, the kind that are designed to tighten when they are tugged on. Each one is attached by silver chain, pulled tight and fastened to her knee on that side of her body. This provides the wonderful effect of pulling very painfully on one nipple or the other with every single tiny move she makes. And, as she is laying there, fighting to keep control of her body, she is moving an awful lot.

She is displayed for you as you have never seen her, having truly outdone herself. Her pussy is spread wide with a pussy spreader, also pulled very tight. Yet your view is obscured by the forced orgasm belt that holds the red-and-black hitachi wand against her now exposed clit. As you enter further into the room, you can see that the strap of the belt that goes from the base of the wand, through the legs, along the ass-crack, and attaches at the back is serving a double purpose. It is holding in an both an inflatable cock and balls as well as a large stainless steel buttplug. It is also passing the vibrations through both of those objects as well. Her cries are muffled, because she has gagged herself with a penis-shaped gag, one that is large enough to be uncomfortable unless she is actively sucking on it, thus forcing her to have sucked cock for the last... It dawns on you that she must have come in here right after setting the table... four hours ago now.

You know she must have cum in this time, because there is no way not to, with so much stimulation, and you will have to punish her harshly for that. Yet your heart is warmed, because she went to all that trouble to be tied, naked, ready, tortured and willing for you when you got home. As you move around the bed, you can see from the size of the puddle between her legs on the bedspread that she's cum at least eight times, likely closer to ten, and is nearing another. You marvel at how she fights it, you can tell she's trying to be good. She writhes viciously, her whimpering escalates, and she thrashes and strains trying not to cum, tugging viciously on sore, reddened tits with each movement.

Another scent strikes you, above the scent of her dripping cunt... mint and eucalyptus oil. Sure enough, as you look to the side table, you can see evidence that she lubed herself up with the hot/cold clinging, burning oil before inserting any of her toys, adding several more levels to her own torment, all for this moment of your pleasure. You briefly consider not punishing her... and then, with an evil smile, decide that no, this greedy little whore will get exactly what she has coming to her. Because it pleases you to do so, and no other reason that that is necessary.

As her gagged cries reach a crescendo, and she is nearly about to cum, you reach out and flick the hitachi from high, to low, to off, each movement very deliberate. You step along the bed, to the accompanying sounds of her confused and disappointed whimpering around the cock in her mouth, and lean down next to her ear. With a velvet voice, you speak low and huskily into her ear.

"Hello, my filthy little cunt. Did you miss me?"

The utter silence that followed your first words to your slave is complete, and seems to drag on forever, though it is really only a few seconds. Her body is not still, however, now she struggles as if attempting to free herself from her bonds, though that is not possible. The cuffs are all locked to the chains they are attached to with the matching set of padlocks that you got just for this sort of occasion. They all open with the same key, one copy of which you wore on a necklace around your neck, and the other of which was lying on the table next to the mint and eucalyptus oil, well out of her reach.

The silence is punctuated at last by a pathetic whimpering sound, muffled by the cock strapped into her mouth. She tries to answer you by nodding, but her muscles are so weak from straining against her bonds for so many hours that all she can do is sort of wobble her head at the direction your voice came from. She strains slightly in that direction, too, as if seeking reassuring comforting contact, and you laugh as she pulls back with a gagged scream as her thoughtless motion jerks her clamped tits so tightly that your slave thought her nipples might just tear off, though in reality there was no worry of that.

"I take that as a yes, slut." You answer your own question, for her. She bobbles her head in her attempted nod again, and then moans deeply.

You reach out a single hand and caress down her face, cheek, shoulder and side. Your fingers on her face feel the tears leaking out from under the blindfold, and as your hand slides down her cheek, you can feel the way the huge cock in her mouth pushes against her cheeks above the strap holding it in. Your hand passes over the fine leather of the strap, and trails down over the silky-soft side of her throat, where you can feel the beat of her heart as it sends blood coursing through her. Next your hand moves, as if of its own accord, down and across her flesh til you fingers place light tension on the painfully aching breasts of your slave, you tug a bit, just to watch her flinch, then, playfully, slap her tit full-force, watching the clamp tighten and pull viciously at her swollen, sore nipples, and watching the flesh bounce a few times in the aftermath, even as a perfect hand print forms where you struck her. The scream your slave lets out would have woken the neighbors had it not been for the cock-gag in her mouth, which she was now sucking again through her sobs, to keep from choking on its massive size as she cried.

You chuckle as you continue your physical inspection, fingers now tracing down her sides, leaving red marks where you dig in your nails along the way, and revel in sound of another pained scream as you slap her thigh just as hard as you'd slapped her tit, producing the tug from the other end, this time. You flick the switch to on on the vibrator for a few moments, and watch as that quickly produces a few beads of moisture dripping from around the inflatable dildo shoved deeply into her cunt. She begins writhing again, flexing and straining her muscles trying to not cum, not now, not with you watching her disobedience. She tries so hard.

You smile and flick the switch to high, as you step around the bed to her other side, and lean over her. You time things just right, and just as she almost has herself under control, you dip your head and softly bite her inner thigh on that side just as you slap that tit has hard as you had hit it's twin. The surprise and pain throws off her guard and she cums before she can stop herself, screaming and gagging her pleasure out into the cock in her mouth.

You laugh, rich and full-throated. "Oh, my slave, my sweet, lovely, slave. You seem to have broken one of my rules." You work to put a bit of displeasure in your voice. It's hard, with such a beautiful piece of work before you, but you manage it. "I am so very, very disappointed in you." You watch as your words sink in, as your slave cringes (as much as she is able), as she works to fight the next orgasm, which is building even as you speak, with the vibrator still on and humming away at her swollen little clit.

You run your fingers along the clamped edge of her labia, letting her feel you travel down the the puddle under her. "And look at this. It seems you've disobeyed me several times, by the size of this puddle. I shall have to punish you... for each time." You run your hands back up and then switch off the vibrator again.

"But first, you will have to tell me how many times you have been bad, you slut. But I don't think I want to listen to your whore-mouth. You'll have to find some other way of telling me. What shall you do...?" You trail off in thought, as you let your hands continue to roam, from her pussy, to her breasts and back down, over and over again, leaving deep, red claw marks the whole way. "I know. I will slap your tits nice and hard... and when I get to the right number, then you can scream. Now, I think I know the answer, and if you scream before that, I shall have to start counting again, until we get it right. Ok?" You do not wait to see if she nods, before you get up and turn your back on her. You had decided that the number was twelve, and that was what you were going to punish her for, whether that was the true answer or not.

You cross the room swiftly, and grab the large bag that we keep all of your fetish equipment in. You return with that, and set it down, silently. Without warning, you slap your slave's right tit, and, as she makes a small cry of protest, you say, "Now, my dear, that was only one. I know it was more than that. We shall have to start again." You chuckle as your slave starts to cry in earnest, your cruelty and sadism getting to take center point tonight, when you so often have to keep them under wraps.

Without further ado, you begin mercilessly striking your slave, first on her left tit, then on her right, over and over again. You make it all the way to ten before she screams again, and, with smile, lean down and whisper in her ear "The Mistress may not always be right, but to the slave, She is never wrong. Now, I think it was more than ten, don't you?" She nods her head, miserably. "Then I shall have to start over again, and this time, you may scream at 12. Don't lose count, or I will just keep going, and then your punishment will be even worse. And we wouldn't want that, would we, my little whore?"

The process begins anew, the flesh of her breasts already red and sensitive from the beating you had just given them bounces almost merrily under your hands, responding to each slap of your palms as though a rose blossoming with fresh spring color. They grow full and heavy with all the attention you are giving them, and the accompanying sound of your slave whimpering is nearly too much to stand. You feel yourself growing wet and ready and decide that the first thing your slave is going to do is bring you to the climax that you feel the need for growing inside of you.

You strike your slave for the twelveth time, and she cries out, loudly shrieking against the fat cock lodged in between her pretty red lips, flushed with pain and the faintest tinges of pleasure.

"Ah. So, you had 12 orgasms without permission? That's just a shame. I will simply have to give you the punishment for breaking that rule 12 times... and then think of something extra special to remind you that that particular rule is not one to break. But that can come in a bit. First..." You move so that your pussy is positioned over where her left hand is cuffed, "First you are going to make me cum." You lower yourself so that her fingers can reach you.

She begins almost tentatively, running her fingers lightly over the edges of your clean-shaven mound. Urged on by the way you press against those inquisitive fingers, she spreads your lips a bit, and dives quickly into your dripping vagina, bringing out a bit of the sweet liquid there to spread about. She takes a bit of that moisture up to your clit, and slides her thumb over your pearl rapidly with gentle pressure and as little direct friction as possible, knowing how sensitive you can be. As your breathing changes pace, becoming rapid and shallow, she dips three fingers inside you at the same time, fucking you steadily and making sure to rub one knuckle over your g-spot as she moves inside your slick pussy. Thumb still having no mercy on your clit, you cum hard, grunting out your passion, with an "Oh, fuck, yes, baby, right there, oh, FUCK!" as you spasm under her attentions. Breathing hard, you rise off her hand, and pull your soft, sensuous robe more snugly around you.

"Well done, my slave," You say, as you bend down to kiss her cheek. "And now, for your punishment."

Your slave whimpers at those words, shuddering against her bindings as your soft lips touch her tear-stained flesh. You smile then, as you dig around in your bag, humming to yourself. After a moment, you withdraw several things from the bag, and then, flicking the vibrator pressed against your slaves clit back onto it's low setting, begin to undo some of the other bindings.

"Normally, your punishment for having a single orgasm without permission would be simple. 20 strokes across the ass with a switch, and orgasm denial until I felt you had learned your lesson." You speak as you begin to unhook her from the spreader-bar that held her knees apart. "However, you have used your whole body to break my rules, so, I think, I will spread that punishment around a bit. Still 20 to your ass, yes, but each breast and your pussy will receive 10 as well."

You begin to extend the spreader bar another eight inches, unscrewing it's halves, and placing the extender in the middle, screwing it back together into a longer bar. Then, you clip it to one knee, and then the other, spreading them much wider, and pulling the nipple clamps and the pussy-spreader both impossibly tight. Cries of pain come from your slave girl, and you smile.

"Yes. That will be your punishment - for each infraction. I will use the vampire gloves on your breasts, and the riding crop on your pussy... and the leather strap across that sweet ass of yours. But I am going to punish your filthy little cunt last, my beautiful slut. Until then, I am going to torment it, bringing you close to the edge, and denying you as I punish the rest of your whore-body, over and over again."

Without warning, you release the clamps on your slave's nipples, nearly sending her into shock with the pain, as blood tries to rush back into them. They are already bruising a nice, dark purple color. One which you intend to make the rest of her breasts match, with the beating you are about to give them.

"You are so beautiful when you hurt for me, my love, my little slut. Remember that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ordeal: The Story of a Pain Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds