• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Cross Ch. 03

The Cross Ch. 03

1234

Chapter 03: End of Summer

Mark's visit was cheering everyone up. College had been treating him well, but a weekend at home with his family was long overdue. He had shown up Friday evening and planned to stay until Sunday night when he'd make the three hour drive back north to the college.

Saturday afternoon passed quickly as Andrew and his big brother Mark helped their dad finish putting together a storage shed he'd bought earlier that day. Andrew loved building things. Mark always seemed to tolerate these family projects fairly well, but he seemed somewhat detached today.

Andrew inquired as to what was making Mark seem so distant. Mark looked up from his pile of cinder blocks he'd found to sit on while assembling the shed door latch mechanism. Mark paused, as if wondering whether or not he wanted to tell Andrew or not.

"It's nothing. I'll tell you about it later." Mark insisted. Andrew had no choice but to accept this and finish helping his dad.

Soon they were basically finished. Peter, Andrew and Mark's dad, seemed to find any number of ways to drag a project out past completion. The shed was perfectly assembled. Andrew hauled the last of the packing material off to the trash and it was done. Mark stood on the back patio as Andrew returned to the back yard. The two boys stood and laughed quietly to each other while watching their dad check the level of the shed.

"Come on, dad!" Mark called out to him. "Any flaws will just add character."

Peter walked away from the shed, towards them. "We'd probably better start thinking about dinner. And of course that means we'd better start thinking about starting the barbecue. You boys should go to the store and pick up some meat."

Minutes later, Andrew sat in the passenger seat of his dad's beloved old pickup while Mark drove. The paint was faded, the cabin smelled of untold numbers of pine tree air fresheners; but this truck was a member of the family as much as any family dog could be. Andrew let his hand fly in the warm summer air outside his passenger window as the truck rumbled down the old back road to their favorite shopping center. He could almost touch the tall grass of some of the overgrown spots near the road as they whisked past. This was summer.

The two brothers made more fun out of shopping than most people do out of bowling. It felt great to be back together again like old times. Talk of the town started, with Andrew filling Mark in on all the latest. While choosing a watermelon from the display, Mark changed the topic.

"So I hear you're working for the Wilsons. Hey, Andrew, speaking of the Wilsons, I've gotta confess something to you. You're not going to like this."

Andrew played it cool. "What is it? Just tell me."

Mark picked a large watermelon and spilled the beans for Andrew. "Well, I ran into Stephanie at a party a month ago."

Andrew's face was a mixture of shock and awe. "No way..."

"Way." Mark confirmed. "And well, let's just say she knows how to party for an old choir girl. I don't think she's as churchy as her parents are. We actually made out!"

Andrew managed to mimic a deeply saddened expression and stopped in the middle of the aisle. "Traitor." He stated simply.

Mark laughed. "Hey, I know she's your dream girl, but it all just kinda happened before I could think. You can't blame me, right?"

Andrew laughed too. "No, of course not. Stephanie's hot." He grabbed a bag of potato chips and threw them in the cart. "Really though, I've more or less forgotten about her. I'm stoked for you, dude."

Mark seemed surprised. "Really? Well, I guess that was easier than I thought it would be..." He trailed off, glancing at an attractive woman that had walked by moments before. "Seriously though, you don't mind? I mean, we aren't going out or anything..."

"There." Andrew said, punching Mark in the shoulder. "Now I've forgotten about the whole thing."

Mark laughed, seeming to be encouraged by his brother's good natured response to the news. "Well, the thing is, I am going out with Stephanie's friend Allie. The two girls are like best friends. Stephanie basically set us up." Mark turned the shopping cart down the next aisle. "And get this; Stephanie is visiting her parents this coming weekend and offered to pick me up so I could come down too. Allie will be tagging along and staying at the Wilson's house. Pretty sweet, huh?"

Andrew had to agree that it sounded pretty sweet.

An hour later Andrew sat with his family on the patio, listening to Mark's stories about his roommates. Mark could make just about anything funny, and pretty soon Martha, their mother, was laughing so hard at one of Mark's anecdotes that she even began to cry a little. Andrew was glad to have his brother back.

That night, Mark came to Andrew's room, seeming a bit confused. "Hey, Andrew." He said just above a whisper. "Did you take my porn stash?"

Andrew had completely forgotten about the duffel bag; the treasure trove of pornographic magazines that nestled secretly under his bed. The bag used to live up in Mark's closet, but Andrew had taken the liberty of moving it to his room while Mark was gone. Andrew did feel a bit embarrassed.

"Uh... yeah." Andrew managed after an awkward moment.

"Hey, no problem, bro. I just wanted to make sure mom didn't find it! I should have given it to you before I left anyway." Mark said cheerfully. "The power of the pornography lies in your hands now."

Andrew smiled. "Well, uh, thanks." He couldn't stop grinning.

Mark gave him the thumbs up. "See you in the morning. And don't come to breakfast before washing your hands." He left, closing the door so Andrew couldn't get a word in. Classic Mark.

Andrew went back to his reading. It was just as well that Mark wouldn't know that Andrew hadn't laid a finger on the old duffel bag in over a week. The charms of that once holiest of holy porn stashes had been superseded by a blistering affair he was having with Mrs. Doreen Wilson; Stephanie's mom. Andrew doubted that he would ever tell anyone about it, even Mark. It had been over a day since his last meeting with Doreen, and Andrew started thinking about her.

Doreen Wilson was still a bit of a mystery to Andrew. He felt close to her, yet distant at the same time. They shared the most intimate experiences that Andrew could yet imagine, while not really knowing each other.

Andrew finished the chapter he was on and reached up to set the paperback on his nightstand. Clicking off the reading lamp, he was set upon by thoughts of Doreen. Nothing, it seemed, could distract him from their affair. He lay there on his back for a time, pondering. What would happen to him? Where would all of this end? Andrew hadn't really bothered to consider such things, as the sensation of his relationship with Doreen had been answer enough.

Andrew hadn't felt especially guilty about any of it, and guilt did not assail him now. Doreen was a grown woman, twice his age. She wouldn't be taking part in this secret arrangement if she didn't think it would be good for her, or at least worth the risk. Besides, the risk is part of what made it all so exciting. Andrew had been worried at first, but if confronted on his crime of passion after the fact, he would have answered simply "don't knock it until you've tried it."

Usually, all of this thinking would have lulled Andrew to sleep by now. Andrew recognized the shift in his outlook on the whole situation, and it stirred him from his bed. He sat up in the dark. What did he want? Deeply unsettled, Andrew decided to put his clothes back on and go for a nightly stroll around the neighborhood. He realized that it meant he could walk past the Wilson's house on the way, but this didn't really bother him. Maybe that's all he needed.

Making his way through the old house silently, as only someone who has lived in a certain old house for some time knows how to do, Andrew made it outside. He crept through the side yard, across the front lawn and to the sidewalk beyond. It felt good to be walking. Taking a walk always seemed to clear his head. From somewhere he caught a whiff of cigarette smoke, which he thought must be coming from the window of his neighbor Mr. Langley.

Eventually, Andrew found himself standing within view of the Wilson's house. There were few lights on but no discernable activity was taking place inside the old house. Andrew wondered if Doreen and her husband, George Wilson, slept together at night. He knew that a lot of couples didn't; whether because of a snoring problem or some other issue. He thought it was funny how marriage was built upon this time honored tradition, but that marriage itself was anything but standardized. Each couple ended up being as unique as the individuals who comprised them, and still society expected each couple to be the same. Still, the marriage of a couple who were truly happy together, as Andrew's parents had been, was a special thing. He decided then and there that marriage was worth celebrating, even if we all knew it wouldn't last forever.

Through all his thinking, though, Andrew could not find similar logic to make heads or tails of his affair with Doreen. In the end, the bond that he had formed with Doreen only made sense in that it was what they both wanted. They had come together, each in a completely different stage of their respective lives. Two separate timelines converging into one unforgettable summer. Andrew saw the beauty in this, and it satisfied him a bit.

The mere thought of confessing his sins to his brother had started Andrew in on this personal reflection. Now, feeling reason settling in his addled mind and sleep tug at his head, Andrew turned his feet towards home.

"Good talk, old friend." Andrew said quietly to himself, setting off briskly down the sidewalk again. The night seemed even darker than it had before. An owl hooted from the woods off to Andrew's left, as if to remind him that he should be at home in bed at this hour. Andrew agreed, but he also liked being out at night. Here he could find true solitude. The darkness seemed to nurture unclouded thought.

The next day found Andrew and Mark at the local golf course while their parents did some shopping. Their family had enjoyed brunch, and now Mark was giving Andrew a much needed golf lesson. Mark had worked at the golf course for a few years before he left for college, and he still had a membership. After a few holes, the two boys languished in a remote spot off the fairway of hole 5. They leaned against the golf cart and drank a few beers that Mark had smuggled in. Mark always knew how to make a good time better.

Another cart was making its way down the track. The boys smoothly stashed their bottles out of sight and acted casual. The other cart stopped and the driver waved. It was Mr. George Wilson; Doreen's husband.

"Hey Mark! Andrew!" Mr. Wilson hopped out and sauntered over to the two boys. "How's your game?"

Mark answered for them. "It's alright. Andrew's getting better, I'll say that."

"Well," Mr. Wilson smiled, "if his game is as good as his yard work, I'm sure he's doing just fine. Hey Andrew I just wanted to say that you're really giving that back yard hell, Doreen is really happy with your work."

Andrew smiled amiably. "Well," he shrugged. "I try."

"So Mark," Mr. Wilson turned his attention to Mark. "I hear you're riding down with Stephanie this weekend. I don't know if she told you, but we're having a barbecue on Saturday. It'll go all night if we want. I told your parents and everything. Everybody is going to be there."

The boys assured Mr. Wilson that they would be there. Mr. Wilson spoke with Mark some more before turning back to Andrew. "Andrew, I think Doreen wants you to come by on Friday. I'll let her know I told you, if that's OK."

Andrew agreed to this. Eventually Mr. Wilson bid them good day and hopped back in his cart, whizzing off to his next tee off. The boys took up their beers once again and resumed their sunny summer day. Mark jabbed at Andrew after a while, grinning.

"Dude, here's your chance. A barbecue at Stephanie's house. How many of those did we go to as kids? Like, two?" Mark pondered this for a second before continuing. "Allie and I will be busy, I'm sure. You should totally get with Stephanie this weekend. She's a great girl; I have no doubt you could make it happen."

Andrew scoffed at the notion and took another sip of his beer. "Yeah? Maybe I will, just to show you how it's done."

From then on that day, Mark wouldn't let up with it; Andrew had to make an honest effort to get with Stephanie at the barbecue. Mark even claimed that he would help out in this endeavor. Andrew was skeptical, but he was game in the end. Mark even said something cryptic to Andrew as he drove away that evening, leaving Andrew standing with his parents in the driveway. His parents looked at him a little confused, but then they were used to the two boys always having an agenda. Andrew took it all in good humor, content to let Mark play his game.

That night, Andrew found it hard to sleep again. He decided that a nightly stroll would do just as well to clear his head as it had the night before.

Stepping out into the night, Andrew was a little excited. This time he more or less walked directly to the Wilson's house. Once at the corner of Maple and Quail, Andrew could see the Wilson's house. It was dark except for the porch light. Both cars stood silently in the driveway.

Andrew walked past the house casually until he came to the undeveloped lot that was next door. Around the corner, he stole into the bushes and made his way to the fence that surrounded the Wilson's back yard. Peeking over the fence, Andrew could see that the kitchen light was on in the back of the house. Andrew knew, from previous experience, that he could easily climb the fence and spy through the window above the kitchen sink. He hauled himself up, careful not to make any noise, and hopped down on the other side of the fence.

Creeping along the back wall, Andrew made it to the window. He was surprised to see Doreen sitting at the kitchen table inside. She was lit by a solitary lamp mounted on the wall. Dressed only in a cotton nightgown, she was the very model of elegant charm. She looked cheerless, her head propped up on her hands, staring down at a glossy magazine. Doreen looked like a woman left in the lurch. On top of the uncompromising need to satisfy his own flesh, he suddenly yearned to save Doreen from an evening of tedium. Andrew sprang into action, and knocked quietly on the back door.

Through the sheer curtains of the French patio doors, Andrew watched as Doreen snapped to attention, gathered herself quickly and made for the door. Her body bobbed and bounced alluringly as she trotted to the door. She didn't hesitate, as if there were only one person it could be, coming to her rescue at this hour. There she stood, arms holding the door open, the small light shining through her wisp of a gown. Her womanly curves were all but completely exposed to him through the light cloth.

"Oh, Andrew." Doreen sighed. "Heaven has answered me tonight."

She seemed to quiver in the cool night air, standing there in the open doorway. Her head went back as she eyed him still, as if about to faint from her yearning. "Thank god."

There, between her supremely large and thinly clothed breasts hung the cross she always wore. Her ample hips shifted seductively beneath the scanty gown as she branded Andrew's soul with a look of white hot lust. Andrew took her by the hand, pulled her out the door briskly, and closed it quietly behind her.

Before he had a chance to restrain her, Doreen was off across the yard. Andrew watched her voluptuous body bound off into the deepening darkness and disappear. He heard an impish giggle come from beyond the black, and gave chase. The moon lit his way as his eyes adjusted. Rounding the corner of the small garden shed that stood in the middle of the back yard, Andrew could see Doreen standing in front of him. Lit by the soft white of the moon, her body looked as if it were glowing; the white gown gleamed in the shadows. Andrew slowed to a walk and approached her. She shifted her stance, as if her body was greeting his presence. Her nipples were noticeably erect beneath the fabric of the gown.

He fell to his knees as he embraced her, wrapping his arms about her waist and pressing his face into her. He held her like this for a while, feeling her hand alight upon his head, stroking his hair. He released his hold, and moved his hands down the great curve of her backside. His hands continued until they wrapped around the back of her knees. She gasped and sighed beautifully as he touched this sensitive spot. He squeezed tenderly upwards as he rubbed her hips, raising the fringe of her gown as he did so. When he finally had her naked from the waist down, with her gown gathered about her middle and each of his hands clutching a cool, silky smooth thigh, he plunged his tongue into the darkness between her legs.

There he tasted her precious honey, deep and mysterious. Doreen nearly crumpled atop him in her ecstasy. He let her weight sink into him, drowning in her abandon. As he devoured her, he felt her nectar run down his cheeks. His tongue managed to pierce her insides quite thoroughly. Doreen, losing herself in Andrew's fervent service, grasped her own breasts as she began to move herself up and down with the motion of his tongue inside her. Her right hand snaked down her body and began to rub her clitoris heavily. With this cocktail of sensations; Andrew's hands on her legs, tongue inside her and her own fingers lashing at her clit, Doreen came violently. She would have crumpled to the ground if Andrew hadn't held her fast, easing her body down slowly and carefully. As the woman writhed on the ground in her delirium, Andrew stood and undressed. His penis sprang up from its hiding place inside his pants and snapped upwards, rigid as a piece of solid oak.

"Andrew... oh..." Doreen tossed and contorted her body on the ground, trying to beg. Her breath came so raggedly that she could not manage the words.

Andrew lowered himself upon the stricken woman. She whimpered as he pulled the neck of her gown down across her chest until the neckline ripped, exposing a single, enormous breast. He let her reach down and take his cock in one hand, which she began to pull towards her gushing chamber. He felt the welcoming warmth of her pussy kissing his tip. He could not hold back once she had him pushing inside. His beastly organ slid past the breach in her womanhood and he kept pressing slowly down until he filled her completely.

Doreen bit her lip and clawed at Andrew's back as he took her slowly and gently. His cock was too large, but she took him as deep as possible, even until the pressure sent a flash of pain through her. It was the intoxicating mix of sensuality and pain that had wormed its way into Doreen's mind, rendering her an addict since their first encounter. She loved feeling the young man on top of her, his soft skin and hard body heaving back and forth as he fucked her so deep. His back arched and his haunches clenched with each strong thrust. Once Doreen felt herself about to come again, she moved against him, grinding his rock hard flesh against that magical spot within her until it seemed that sunlight washed over her.

Andrew felt her go tense and hold him even closer than before. Her head went back and she moaned while inhaling deeply. "Oh god... my GOD..!"

She growled through her clenched teeth. Andrew could feel her pussy tighten up on him, and he could hold back no longer. He pushed and pushed, stuffing her harder and harder. Her legs wrapped around him and he began to seriously fuck her hard.

"Pound me, yes!" Doreen begged him. "Please come, oh please. It's too... much!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Cross Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds