• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Model Student

A Model Student

12

The handsome thirty-five year old Henry Crock had been teaching Art History for non majors for almost twelve years at State University and he was getting frustrated at many of the students' attitude. Caroline Gower was a perfect example of a brilliant student who thought she could walk through the class and still get an 'A'. She received great marks on all her tests but handed in two of her project assignments late. On the second occasion Henry got frustrated and gave her an 'F'. He figured that would teach her a lesson.

And that was the reason he found Caroline at his office door that afternoon asking for a meeting. As attractive as the five foot eight inch blonde was, the sight of Caroline Gower irritated Henry. He knew what she was there for as he had her take a seat opposite his desk.

"Professor Crock, I need to get an 'A' in this course."

"It's a little late to be talking to me about grades, Miss Gower. With the term ending next week you couldn't get an 'A' even if you aced the final."

"But I had an 'A' on all my tests."

"I'm aware of that. But you submitted both of your projects late and that is a grade drop no matter what your scores are."

"But professor, I was only a day late."

"One day is late. I'm sorry, Caroline. And now I have to get to my next class."

"Can I meet with you again?"

"If you like. My door is always open."

The next day after the last class Henry found Caroline at his office door once more but this time she was provocatively dressed in a short skirt and sexy blouse. Henry took notice of the outfit and wondered if it was for his benefit. He was soon convinced when Caroline let the skirt ride up her long shapely legs as she sat down. Her blouse which barely covered her ample chest was also opened one button too low for a student in his office.

"What can I do for you Caroline?"

"I was wondering if I could do an extra credit project to raise my grade."

He had a feeling she would ask that question. He took a brief moment and analyzed her. It wasn't the first time he looked at her as a woman. He had noticed her attractiveness in class several times. Caroline was always flaunting her curvy figure around the campus. Caroline was well aware of the attention her breasts and tight ass got from the boys and men she passed and she was used to getting her way from the male population by teasing her way through life.

"It's a little late in the term for-"

"I've heard you are an excellent artist and I thought maybe I could pose for you."

"Pose?"

"Yes. Any way you like. I've been told I have a good body. Many people have told me I should be a professional model."

With those words Caroline began opening her blouse. Henry's mouth opened as if he was going to say something to stop her but nothing came out. It was as if his eyes overtook control of his mouth saying, "Don't say anything to stop this revelation!".

Henry fought with his inner feelings. One side of him said this was totally unethical while the other side was filled with lust, curiosity and a desire to see what may be a classic body underneath those frilly clothes.

Caroline stood up as she peeled off her blouse and tossed it to the chair she just emptied. She stood there with a subtle smile modeling the lacey bra that encased her luscious breasts. She could see her professor's eyes widen as he stared at her body. His mouth was still slightly open but he didn't say anything so she reached for the clasp of her bra and unhooked it.

Henry froze as Caroline revealed her breasts. He marveled at their perfection. Large, round, symmetrical, pert, almost too good to believe. He could feel himself weaken as things inside his mind and body reacted to the sight before him. He suddenly paraphrased a quote in his mind, "Are these the breasts that launched a thousand ships?" in other words Helen of Troy might have had a body like this. Then the reason for the Trojan War would have made sense.

Seeing her body's effect on the male before her, Caroline didn't hesitate to reach for her skirt, unsnapping it and peeling it off in a quick move that almost startled the weakening man. The skirt landed on the bra and blouse now lying on the chair. Caroline struck a seductive pose.

Henry began to breathe deeply. Caroline had not been wearing panties. She stood before him totally naked except for her tennis shoes. Did she go through the entire day without panties or did she remove them before she entered his office, he wondered. Nevertheless her clean shaven pussy was now on display just like her breasts and Henry couldn't remember ever seeing a more desirable, perfect body.

The quiet that filled the office was only broken by the sound of Henry's breathing. Caroline took the moment to rotate slowly knowing all the time that her backside was just as attractive as her front.

When Henry saw her beautiful ass he thought of a stone sculpture, perfect and hard, tempting any human to approach and touch it to convince themselves it was not an illusion. When Caroline was facing him again she spoke.

"Do you like my body? It's all real you know. No plastic or surgery or anything. You can touch it if you don't believe me."

Henry slowly got out of his chair and approached the vision before him. The five foot ten inch man had broken up two months ago with his long time girlfriend and was anxious on many levels to make contact with female flesh. By now his ethical side was fading fast. He had no love for Caroline only a lust that came from an educated desire long suppressed by society's limitations. An opportunity like this may never come again. A chance to engage with something near perfection.

As he stood next to Caroline he took in the work of art before him. Though her body was ideal her face was slightly flawed. Not just because her green eyes were microscopically too close together but her expression brought with it an arrogant effect. Snotty remarks she made in class including the put downs and sarcasm aimed at her classmates who didn't measure up to her intelligence level. Henry had noticed several times how much the students disliked Caroline and how she didn't seem to care what they thought. Caroline's bitchy attitude in class spoiled perfection in the vision before Henry.

But that didn't prevent him from reaching out and touching the shoulders covered with silky, soft skin. He wanted to start there first and work his way down. Caroline licked her full pouting lips as she felt his cool hands come in contact. She could see the admiration on his face and knew her power over him was growing fast.

Years ago boys had introduced her to the world of sex in the wooded park behind her house and even though she was a willing participant she eventually realized how they were taking advantage of her. Now she was in charge. But the expression on the professor's face was not unlike the one on the boys that first watched her undress in the park back then.

Henry moved his hands down off Caroline's shoulders and traced a line from her neck down to her firm breasts. Using his finger tips to sense the softness he circled the erect nipples then took hold of both breasts in his hands. They seemed so perfect he could hardly believe they were real but the touch of them convinced him. He could have stood there for a long time examining them but his hands wanted to continue their exploration of Caroline Gower's incredible body.

Henry's hands left her breasts and moved to Caroline's flat stomach and curvy hips and as he leaned over slightly to view their trail, he felt pressure on his shoulders. Caroline broke the silence.

"Get a closer look."

Henry went to his knees before his student, his eyes at navel level. As his hands circled around to grab the hard mounds of Caroline's ass, Henry's eyes descended to her pussy. There wasn't a hair in sight, smooth and clean as all her skin seemed to be. As he marveled at the feel of her ass and the skin before him, Henry felt a slight pressure on the back of his head pushing him into contact with the area just above her pussy.

Caroline felt no resistance as she brought her professor's lips into contact with her pubic area. She knew what she wanted and if his lack of resistance meant anything it was that Henry was a willing and anxious partner in her desires. Henry began to kiss and taste her skin while Caroline pressed his head down even more, moving it toward the lips of her pussy. Tingles went up her back as his tongue hit the button mark she was aiming for.

Henry felt Caroline grab tightly his hair on the back of his head as his tongue began to work around her clit. A passionate grip. The slight pain he was experiencing meant nothing to him as he enjoyed the flavor and smoothness of Caroline's pussy. He actually felt Caroline's goose bumps as he moved his hands around her ass and lower back.

Caroline was a little surprised that her professor was so willing to go down on her. Boys her own age seemed reluctant to eat her pussy, most preferring her to suck their cocks instead. Caroline's mind was soon becoming fuzzy as an orgasm neared. The action of Henry's tongue on her clit was something she was not used to and her arousal was heading to a peak at a rapid rate.

Caroline began to moan and grind her pussy into Henry's mouth, pressing his head as she did with a firm grip on his hair. Making no effort to hold back she let loose, her knees buckling as her orgasm erupted. In her short life she had only had a few orgasms as a result of contact with boys. This man had done the job in only a few minutes and using only his tongue for stimulation.

With his face wet with Caroline's juices Henry slowly pulled back sitting on his heals as Caroline sank into the chair behind her. Caroline looked down at her professor through her blurry eyes and enjoyed the sight of him kneeling there, his face covered with her cum. It gave her a thrill to have him worshipping her cunt. After catching her breath she got up and began dressing.

"You're leaving?"

"Yes, I've got to go."

Henry watched Caroline's beautiful form move before him, disturbed that she didn't reciprocate in some way. So he remarked.

"Tuesday will be the best day."

"For what?"

"To model for me. It's what you agreed to, right?"

"But..."

"Isn't it?"

"Yes. Where do you live?"

"Come to room 113 Tuesday at eight AM. You'll be here till five."

"But I have a class Tuesday."

"You'll have to miss it if you want your 'A'."

Caroline didn't allow Henry to see her anger. She thought the little session would be enough for the grade she wanted. But she agreed and showed up Tuesday at eight. When she walked in 113 which was the adjoining room to his office she was surprised to find a group of students mingling. She walked straight to the office where she found Henry.

"Who are these students and what are they doing here?"

"They're going to draw you."

"Me? I thought I was posing for you?"

"You are. Me and my class. Now take off your clothes. Here's your costume."

Henry handed Caroline a long transparent piece of silk.

"This is my costume?"

"Yes. Now hurry. They only have ninety minutes to draw you."

"But I can't...."

"There's a robe you can wear till we start the session. Hurry!"

Henry left the room closing the door behind him. He smiled knowing just what Caroline was going through. If she wanted an 'A', she was going to have to earn it. And it wasn't going to be easy. He was going to teach her that she couldn't breeze through his class without making an effort.

Caroline stood alone in the office staring at the piece of cloth. She angrily threw it down and started for the door but stopped before she reached the handle. After all, it is ART and there are only a few students, and all but one are female. She needed the 'A' to get into Harvard and if she walked out she knew he'd never give it to her. Caroline began to undress.

When Caroline came through the door she had herself covered by the robe that was on the door and used by all the models. Everyone looked up to see what subject they had for the session. She didn't recognize any of the eight students and no one seemed to look at her other than in a curious way, wondering what she had on under the robe or what her body type might be. Henry walked her over to the model area where a simple wooden chair sat on a round platform.

"Do you have the costume?"

"Yes. I have it wrapped around me."

"Well, Caroline, take off the robe and let's adjust it."

As she took off the robe her view of the class was blocked by the professor so she had no idea how the students were reacting. She could feel herself blush as Henry adjusted the silk which came over her shoulder and crossed her breasts then fell between her legs. The material was transparent but at least it was something.

"Don't be nervous Caroline. You're not the first nude model they've seen. Have a seat."

As she did Henry stepped aside and Caroline had a view of the class, all seated on stools with large pads on their laps and holding charcoal or pencils. She could feel herself blushing as she scanned the room. Most quickly began to draw while a few just stared at her for a while. Caroline decided that the lone male was gay and that relaxed her a bit. But the look she was getting from one girl made Caroline believe she was a lesbian. She recognized that look in her eye as lustful and not analytical.

Caroline had never had a lesbian affair though as a young teen she and a girlfriend kissed each other playfully when they got drunk one afternoon after school. But they were just comparing kissing styles and laughed it off. Deep in Caroline's mind was a memory that remained and that memory was exciting. At the moment the look she was getting from the lesbian made her uncomfortable.

It was at least ten minutes into the session before Caroline could calm down. The students all became engrossed in their work. Henry walked around the room working with the students and Caroline eventually became relaxed at the situation. When the session ended she quickly put on the robe and walked back in the office.

When Henry joined her Caroline was beginning to dress.

"Don't bother dressing. You've got another session in an hour."

"Another session?"

"You're committed till five."

Caroline dropped her bra and put the robe back on as Henry watched. Normally Henry didn't allow himself to get aroused by the nude models but Caroline was different. She had been so disruptive in his classes that he wanted some kind of retribution against her and this was the day for that. Henry turned on some music and sat on the edge of the desk as Caroline closed her robe and tied it shut, her anger evident from her movements.

As Caroline sat there she tried to figure a way to better her situation. She decided her attitude wasn't helping and as her arm bumped Henry's leg she noticed out of the corner of her eye that there was a significant bulge in her professor's trousers.

"You know, I really enjoyed our little session last week."

"Yes...?"

"Since we have an hour..."

Knowing what he thought of her body and their last experience, Caroline stood up and let her robe fall open revealing a path down her body from her long beautiful neck to the floor. She passed the professor letting her hand casually graze across his lap.

Henry immediately felt a surge. Even though he had watched her half naked body for the past ninety minutes it was as if he had never seen her before. She seemed to have almost a magical effect on him.

A few seconds later Caroline was laying back on Henry's desk her robe fully open and Henry was on his knees again licking her pussy. While Henry's expression was determined and full of passion, Caroline wore a smile which occasionally became interrupted by moments of ecstasy. She was happily awaiting a series of orgasms content at thinking she was in complete control of the situation as she was a week ago.

About ten minutes later as Caroline was just finishing her second orgasm she felt the professor pull away.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

But Henry noticed with fifteen minutes before the next session there was still time for something else. He reached down and grabbed Caroline by the wrist pulling her up to her feet. Caroline opened her bleary eyes wondering what was going on. Henry stood her up, leaned against the desk, then pressed on Caroline's shoulders. She took the hint and dropped to her knees in the same position Henry had just vacated.

"Isn't it time for-"

"Not yet. We have time for this. Now, I think I've shown you how well I can use my mouth. Why don't you show me what talents those lovely lips of yours are capable of?"

Forcing herself to remain smiling Caroline began to undo her professor's fly, submitting to his suggestion. As she prepared to give the blowjob, Henry pushed her robe off her shoulders so he could gaze at her body. Caroline let it fall to the floor and used it to kneel on. Knowing that everything she did at this point could affect her grade she was determined to give him a good blow job. She knew how to use her full, pouty lips and most boys became putty in her hands the minute her tongue touched their cocks.

Caroline had plenty of experience sucking cock for a girl her age. It was something she did to get favors or to satisfy the boys that took her out, leaving the fucking she did for the boys she was serious about. She actually enjoyed the action for it was the one time she felt in complete control. Caroline's philosophy had become, 'Put a boy's cock in your mouth and he'll do anything you want.'

Caroline was impressed with Henry's cock when she got it out of his pants. When she pulled it out she saw that it was clean and getting hard very quickly. The six inch inches in her hand felt warm and smooth and before she opened her mouth she looked up to see Henry staring at her with an eager look of lust.

She decided to tease him a bit and stuck out her tongue to playfully lick the underside of the shaft getting it wet and then she blew her hot breath on it. Momentarily she thought back to her first experience at oral sex and how awkward she was the first time she sucked a cock. It took several attempts in the bushes of the park before she finally got the process down. But the neighborhood boys were more than patient with her and the learning process.

Now, Caroline was confident at her expertise at sucking cock and knew she could manipulate the process however she wanted. She decided to take her time and torture the professor a little. She used her tongue to explore the shaft over and over before she finally took it deep into her mouth, closing her full, thick lips around it and slowly drawing it out. By his time his red cock was rock hard and she could hear his heavy breathing overtop the classical music that was playing from the cd player on the shelf.

Henry felt like he was dreaming as he stared down at the beautiful blonde student on her knees worshiping his cock. He suppressed his guilt over the ethical situation having been without female contact for so long. He could see how experienced Caroline was at blow jobs and he felt slightly inferior knowing she probably had more sexual experience than he did in her short life. But nevertheless he wasn't about to pull away from the sensuous mouth that had disturbed his classroom so man times in the last couple of months. He felt it was fitting that the same mouth that had caused so many problems was now making retribution for her offences. "Suck it Caroline!" he thought. "Suck it good!"

As if she could hear Henry's thoughts Caroline began to increase her tempo and her passionate actions as she sucked the cock in and out of her mouth while jerking it with her hands. As usual when Caroline sucked cock, her mouth began to water excessively and the juices lubricated the shaft making it a wet and wild process. To increase the sensation Caroline began making noises with her mouth that sent tingling vibrations to Henry's cock. About the time her jaws finally began to tire Caroline decided to finish and she increased her tempo and mouth pressure along with her moaning.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Model Student

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds