• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anal Invasion Ch. 03

Anal Invasion Ch. 03

123456

SMACK!

Trish Stratus cried out in pain as the sound of her big ass being smacked echoed throughout what she had thought was an empty corridor.

Thinking some cocky WWF superstar or backstage attendant had stepped out of line Trish turned around and prepared to slap whoever had smacked her booty, but all the fight drained from her body and her ass hole puckered in a mixture of fear and desire when she saw it was the woman who had dominated her last night and this morning Torrie Wilson.

"Hey bitch, looking forward to getting your big fat ass spanked live on TV?" Torrie asked.

Trish gulped.

After last night she had been hoping to avoid Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler, but when she got to the arena and found out she was in a spanking match with Torrie she knew she was screwed, literally.

From the moment she found out about that match all she could think about was how painful and humiliating it had been to be spanked last night by the WCW girl and how terrified she was of a repeat performance. This horrifying vision of Torrie bending her over, pulling down her pants and panties and spanking her bare ass replayed in Trish's mind over and over again and she couldn't get it out. The worst thing was no matter how she tried to deny it that thought and the thoughts of what had happened to her last night caused her secret submissive desires to go crazy, her body aching for Torrie to take her and turn her into her bitch live on RAW as she had done in that hotel room the previous night.

Desperately trying to wake herself up from these submissive thoughts Trish reminded herself she was nobodies bitch and tried to stand up to her tormentor.

"It... it isn't me who's going to get my ass spanked." Trish said with all the determination and confidence she could muster, which wasn't much.

"Ha, try and say it without stuttering and maybe I'll believe you." Torrie said dismissively before stepping forward menacingly, Trish stepping backwards at the same time, "What's the matter Trish? Your fat ass not recovered from the pounding I gave it last night?"

Torrie stepped forward and Trish stepped back again, which Torrie took as a yes.

"That's too bad, because me and Stacy were thinking of having ourselves a little spank-fest to celebrate my victory over you, us superior WCW girl spanking your worthless WWF bitch asses to a pulp, and then having a little anal-fest with you and Lita getting your asses totally owned by me and Stacy, just the way it should be." Torrie said, continuing to advance on Trish.

"If... if you touch me I'll kick your ass." Trish said unconvincingly.

"No Trish, if I touch you you'll bend over and spread your ass, just like a submissive bitch like you should." Torrie smirked, "But I'll tell you what, if you can somehow win our match me and Stacy will leave you alone, but when you lose your ass hole is mine for the night. Deal?"

Trish thought about this for a moment. It was a idiotic proposal and it would be stupid for her to accept but her body was betraying her and she didn't trust herself not to just bend over and spread her ass if Torrie told her too, so she saw no choice but to accept.

"Deal." Trish said.

"Good, see you later... bitch." Torrie said, spanking Trish hard on her big booty on the word bitch.

Although Trish gasped when she was spanked it took a few moments for her to fully register what had happened and for anger to start circulating through her system, but by that time Torrie had already turned and left.

How dare Torrie treat her like that? How dare she treat her like she did last night?

Trish had to put a stop to this madness. She had to beat Torrie and save her ass, otherwise her ass hole was going to be abused again.

***

A door slammed shut, making Lita turned from the monitor she was watching RAW on to the woman who had just walked in, the woman known as Stacy Keibler who's very presence made a feeling of helplessness and submission fill the redhead's body as her ass hole clenched in fear and desire as images of Stacy totally dominating her last night filled Lita's mind.

"Hey there bitch!" Stacy said as she approached her bitch, "Going to watch my girlfriend spank your girlfriend's ass?"

"I... I... what makes you think Trish is going to lose?" Lita asked.

"Please, she's a WWF bitch. Getting spanked by a superior WCW girl is in her nature. It's just natural for you WWF bitches to lose to us WCW girls." Stacy said.

"Then why did we beat you last night?" Lita said without thinking and then immediately regretted it.

"That was a fluke, and the thing I remember about last night was you and your girlfriend spreading your ass cheeks for us WCW girls, not you beating us in some meaningless little match." Stacy said angrily, before calming herself down and smiling, "But, if you have confidence in your fellow WWF slut why don't we make this interesting? Let's say if your whore of a girlfriend somehow beats my girlfriend me and Torrie will leave you two alone, but if my girl wins you and your girl do whatever us WCW girls say without question for the rest of the night, deal?"

Lita thought about this. She hated making a bet like this but if she didn't she might not be able to stop herself from doing whatever Stacy wanted anyway. The redhead didn't know why she was so horny for the abuse Stacy gave her, but she was and she knew it somehow had to stop and this might be her only chance. Besides, she couldn't back down when she was defending Trish's abilities.

"Deal." Lita said.

"Good, now bend over the table so I can have some fun while we wait for the match to start." Stacy ordered and then added when Lita gave her a weird look, "What, you're still my bitch remember? You said you would bend over whenever I wanted, so bend over."

Lita bit her lip and paused for a minute but then did as Stacy said, bending over the table and sticking her ass out for her owner. Moments after finding herself in this position Lita felt her pants and thong being unceremoniously pushed down around her ankles and her ass cheeks being spread wide apart.

"Mmmmm, that's fucking beautiful." Stacy said as she lustfully stared at Lita's ass hole before quickly sucking on a finger and pushing it through that tight ring of flesh, "Ha, seems your ass hole has tightened up quite nicely since last it was ruined and is ready for another hard fucking, wouldn't you agree?"

Lita moaned in reply as Stacy slid her finger into the knuckle inside her ass hole and then began lazily pumping it in an out of the redhead's poop shoot.

"I'll take that as a yes." Stacy giggled, before taking her finger out of Lita's ass, stuck it and another finger in her mouth before pressing those two fingers to the redhead's back door, "Shall we see how many fingers I can fit up this skanky little ass before the match starts?"

Before she got a chance to say anything Lita was forced to moan again as Stacy slowly forced her fingers through the tight ring of her ass hole and into her rectum.

"Another yes, good, cause I just love fucking bitch ass!" Stacy said as she pumped her fingers in and out of Lita's ass at a slowly increasing pace, "I prefer using a nice big strap on so I can really rip a bitch's ass apart, but I promised Torrie I'd wait until we were together to start dildoing your ass and I intend to keep that promise. I didn't promise not to finger your ass though, and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

With those words Stacy forced a third finger into Lita's ass hole and then a fourth, both without lubrication of any kind.

The dry fingers entering her back passage hurt, but the pain paled in comparison to the other butt fuckings Lita had endured over the last 24 hours so the redhead took it with her only complaint being a grunt of discomfort.

It was perhaps because of the brutal butt fuckings she had received that Lita's ass hole quickly relaxed and adjusted to the four fingers inside it and the pain became a distant memory as Stacy slowly slid her fingers through the redhead's rectum until Lita was moaning in pleasure.

"You like that don't you bitch?" Stacy giggled.

Lita moaned in reply.

"Answer me when I ask you a question bitch!" Stacy yelled, slapping Lita's ass hard on the word bitch.

"Yes I like it ahhhh!" Lita cried out as her ass suddenly received a brutal series of spanks.

"That's. Yes. I. Like. It. Mistress. Stacy. To. You. Bitch!" Stacy screamed angrily, slapping Lita's ass cheeks hard with every word.

"Yes I like it Mistress Stacy! Thank you Mistress Stacy! Please stop spanking me Mistress Stacy!" Lita wept as her ass was brutalised.

"That's better." Stacy said as she began sliding her fingers through Lita's bowels again.

Understandably Stacy had been forced to stop fingering Lita's ass during the brief spanking, the redhead's rectum clenching down too tightly on her digits for her to be able to move them, although it did create a pleasant sensation for her. Stacy didn't know whether it created a pleasant sensation for Lita but she didn't give a fuck about that bitch.

All Lita was to her was a piece of ass just waiting to be used, and that's exactly what Stacy was going to do.

Oddly enough her ass hole squeezing down on Stacy's fingers did create a pleasant sensation with Lita's back door but it was mixed in with pain, pain which returned when Stacy began forcing her thumb into Lita's ass.

"No Stacy please!" Lita began to beg before she cried out in pain.

That's. No. Mistress. Stacy. Please. You. Dumb. Fucking. Lezzie. Whore." Stacy yelled, delivering another hard series of spanks to Lita's ass.

"No Mistress Stacy, please, it's too much, my ass can't take it!" Lita pleaded.

"No, you're ass WILL take it and you WILL like it bitch!" Stacy promised as she finished inserting her thumb into Lita's backside.

Lita screamed in pain as her anal ring was forced to stretch wider than ever before. Despite the two sessions of deep anal pounding Lita had taken from Stacy's strap on her rectum wasn't ready for this. While Stacy's strap on was a large 12 inches long it was only about 2 inches wide, so when Stacy forced her thumb and fingers into the knuckles inside Lita's rectum it stretched the redhead to what felt like her breaking point.

Luckily just as Lita thought her ass hole was going to rip in two her anal hole began to relax around Stacy's knuckles, giving her a brief rest from the pain before Stacy cruelly did something even worse.

Lita's eyes bulged almost completely out of their sockets, her head shot back and she let out a piercing scream as with one violent thrust forward Stacy buried her entire fist into the redhead's ass.

Rather than complain about the noise Stacy took a few seconds to enjoy the moment, the beautiful sight of that pretty little ass hole stretched around her wrist, the bitch she was fisting screaming hysterically, that bitch being a former women's champion, it was also hot.

It got even hotter as Lita literally started crying from the pain, the former women's champion blubbering like a baby because of the abuse Stacy was giving her.

"Funny, I heard the mighty Lita was supposed to be tough. Apparently I heard wrong and she's just a weak pathetic little bitch." Stacy laughed, "Oh well, at least you make a good bitch, bending over and taking a fist in your ass from a superior WCW girl. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you know how to be a good bitch, cause me and Torrie made you a good bitch! Me and Torrie totally owned you and Trish and now you bitches are our bitches! We own your asses, and I'm going to prove it! Torrie's going to prove it too. Ooooooooh fuck yeah, here she comes now. Here comes my beautiful girlfriend, ready to spank your girlfriend in front of the world to show everyone that WCW girls are superior to WWF bitches! Mmmmmmmm, and here's Trish, ready to get her ass totally owned in the middle of that ring! You watch Lita, watch as my girlfriend owns your girlfriend's ass, while I own your ass!"

With that Stacy began fisting Lita's ass hole, slowly sliding her hand in, out and around inside the redhead's back passage, Lita whimpering like a bitch the entire time.

At first the pain was excruciating, Lita's ass hole being stretched like never before by the hand inside it which felt huge. However the fisting was slow and steady and as time wore on Lita's rectum relaxed around the intruder until the pain slowly faded away and was replaced by something else. Pleasure.

After the humiliating yet multi orgasmic butt poundings Lita had taken lately the redhead should have known this would happen but Stacy's fist stretching her out had hurt so much that Lita hadn't thought it was possible for this to feel good. She had been wrong. So very, very wrong.

As the match started Lita already began to feel less pain and as the contest continued the pain that was left quickly morphed into pure pleasure. Pure, wonderful pleasure.

The redhead was soon moaning, groaning and thrusting herself back against Stacy's invading fist, Lita shamelessly trying to get more pleasure for herself from this latest debasement.

"Slut!" Stacy laughed, smacking Lita hard on her ass before going back to concentrating on what was happening in the ring while she lazily fisted the former WWF women's champion's ass.

Lita could only moan in reply, knowing the blonde was right. She was actually enjoying getting anally fisted by a girl she hated, she had even liked it when Stacy had spanked her a second ago because it made her ass hole clench on the other girl's hand which sent little sparks of pain and pleasure throughout the body. If that didn't make her a slut what did?

These sparks continued to spread through Lita's body as Stacy randomly spanked her bitch and she fisted her back door, calling her all sorts of nasty names to further humiliate her slut and show her who's boss, "Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeahhhhh, take it bitch! Take my fist up your stupid ass you worthless slut! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, you're such a whore! Such a slutty little anal whore! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuckkkkkkkk yessssssssss, I fucking love this! I fucking love owning anal sluts like you and Trish. I love fisting your slutty little butt and showing you who's boss! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh take it you worthless little tramp! Take it right up your queer little ass! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, you love my fist in your ass don't you Lita? Yeah, you fucking love it because it's a girl's fist and you're such a lesbian slut that a girl could do just about anything to you and you'd find it a turn on, wouldn't you? So it doesn't matter how much I abuse the hole you're only supposed to shit from, your dyke ass will fucking love it because you're a submissive little lesbo slut who just loves getting her lezzie butt abused by a hottie like me! Mmmmmmmm fuck yeeeeeeeeessssssss, and you're trying to deny it, but you know it's true! You know I'm the fucking boss of you now. Your Mistress. That I'm in charge here because I'm the girl who owns your slutty dyke ass hole!"

Stacy seriously doubted Lita had any delusions about who was in charge right now but she liked to give a bitch like Lita as much abuse as possible, and besides, it was fun.

As much fun as Stacy was having it seems pretty clear Torrie was having even more as she seemed to be just toying with Trish inside the ring.

Even though Trish was the better wrestler she was completely off her game and whenever she got in control she always seemed to hesitate or second-guess herself leading to Torrie once again gaining the advantage in the contest.

The announcers tried to figure out why that was, but the two girls in the ring and the two girls watching from the monitor knew exactly why Trish was struggling.

Torrie had made Trish her bitch last night and no matter how hard she tried Trish was still in the mind frame of a bitch and she couldn't bring herself to hurt her owner, the woman who brought her so much pleasure by dominating her. Meanwhile Torrie had no problem hurting Trish, and after smacking her around for a few long minutes got the paddle, knocked Trish down, pulled her back up until she was on her hands and knees and then viciously spanked her in front of the entire world.

Just to add insult to injury Torrie knocked Trish to the ground with the paddle as she tried to get up and stood tall over the defeated WWF girl, holding the paddle she had just conquered Trish with high above her head in triumph.

"Well bitch, looks like me and Torrie own you and Lita again tonight!" Stacy said, pointing out her girlfriend's victory, "Mm, how should we start... I know... how about I fist your fucking ass to orgasm you fucking dyke whore!"

With that Stacy began absolutely brutalising Lita's ass hole with her fist, slamming her whole hand through her bitch's bowels as hard as she could, making the redhead scream louder than even when the fisting had began. The difference was this time the redhead's screams were not of pain, but from pure pleasure.

It disgusted Stacy to see how much Lita was enjoying getting her ass abuse like this, but then again what should she expect?

This was a WWF bitch. They were all disgusting submissive sluts who needed to be put in their places by superior WCW girls like her, and that's exactly what Stacy was doing, putting Lita in her place.

It was this thought that allow Stacy to ignore how much pleasure Lita was getting from being totally dominated by her and concentrate on pounding her bitch's ass with her fist, wrecking her rectum with just her little hand.

Stacy's hand felt anything but little to Lita as it tore through her pooper, stretching her ass to near breaking point by making her feel so good at the same time.

Lita's insides felt like they were on fire and soon the former WWF women's champion was babbling incoherently as she was anally fist fucked to climax.

In all fairness it wasn't just the anal abuse which got Lita off, or the sheer humiliating feeling of being dominated by a physically weaker woman like Stacy. The fact was every time Lita's hips slammed back and forth her clit would bang against the edge of the table, the majority of the redhead's pleasure coming from her clit rather than her ass. Lita could have probably cum from just banging her clit against the table she was so horny but the domination and the fisting all caught up with her and soon the redhead was screaming in an orgasmic explosion.

It wasn't a strong as some of the orgasms she had received while Stacy was pounding her ass before but it was a strong orgasm nevertheless which caused Lita's eyes to roll in the back of her head and her body to become numb.

Just as Stacy anally fisted Lita to climax Torrie entered the room, paddle in hand and Trish behind her.

Both blondes were met with the sight of Stacy fisting Lita's ass, the sight making one of them smile and the other go pale in shock and fear.

"Stacy, you were supposed to wait until I was done publicly spanking my bitch." Torrie laughed after she had locked the door behind herself and Trish.

"Yeah well, you know me, I just couldn't resist showing this bitch who's boss." Stacy said roughly pulling her fist from Lita's ass and standing back to admire how her bitch's butt hole gaped after the abuse she had given it, "Shall we get started?"

"Sure, but don't you want to get that cleaned first?" Torrie asked, indicating to Stacy's hand.

"Good point, Lita, clean." Stacy ordered.

"No wait, let's make Trish do it." Torrie said.

"Great idea, Trish, clean." Stacy said.

Trish opened her mouth to protest but looking at the suddenly angry faces of the WCW girls she quickly shut her mouth, lowered her head and submissively walked over to Stacy and began to lick her hand clean.

"Good bitch." Stacy said mockingly, patting Trish on the head with her free hand, "Don't forget to suck too. Take each of my fingers into your whore mouth and suck them. That's it, good girl, just like that, suck your girlfriend's ass off my fingers you dumb bitch!"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anal Invasion Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds