• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring

"Sandy, we're leaving! Sure you don't want to come?" It was Sunday afternoon, and Sandra was alone in her bedroom, and horny.

I sure do want to come, just not the way you mean, mom, she thought, but what she said was, "That's okay, mom! See you later!" The eighteen year old had been looking forward to a nice, long masturbation session ever since her mom had mentioned a family shopping trip the night before. She would have the house to herself--or so she thought.

She sighed as she heard the car pull out of the driveway. Almost immediately, her hands were in her panties and the house filled with horny moans as she rubbed her clitty. Her hands went to the buttons on her shirt and undid them just enough to give her access to her the stiffening nipples capping her large teen breasts. She moaned again, longing for a hard cock to fill her tight puss.

Of course, all this moaning woke Sandra's father, who had been sleeping just down the hall. He had begged off from the shopping outing, claiming that he worked hard all week and the last thing he wanted to do on a Sunday was trudge around the mall forking over cash for things he neither wanted nor needed. So his wife had let him sleep in.

But now he was wide awake. Thinking his daughter was moaning in pain, he grabbed a robe (he slept in the nude) and rushed down the hall to her room. The sight that greeted him took his breath away.

Sandy, his little teenaged daughter, was splayed out on her bed, head thrown back, eyes screwed shut, one hand pinching and massaging the hard pebble of her nipple, the other a blur on her clitty. The lips of her pussy glistened with moisture, and were so engorged that they pouted open. The sight would have made any man hard as a rock, and Sandra's father was no exception. In a matter of seconds his previously flaccid dick was hard as a tire iron and poking through the flap in his robe. It stuck out over eight inches, and almost unconsciously, his hand came up to stroke the monster hard-on. Sandy moaned again, and his dick jumped in his hand and drooled a little precum on the ground. He was beginning to get weak in the knees. He knew there was no excuse for what he was about to do, but he knew he was going to do it anyway. This little girl needs a fuck as badly as any woman ever has, and I'll be damned if I'm not the one to give it to her, even if I am her own father, he thought, continuing to fist his cock.

Sandy was so lost in her lust that she didn't hear her father's labored breathing just outside her door. She just kept moaning and thrashing around on the bed, pushing her hips up at the air and arching her back so that her teen jugs jiggled. She was close, so close! If only she had a nice, hard cock packing her pussy. She'd never felt one before, but she knew it was just what she needed to push her over the edge.

Just then her father bellowed, "YOUNG LADY, JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

Sandy's eyes flew open and she sat up in bed, hair a mess, looking dazedly around until her eyes lit on her father. He stood in the doorway, hands on his hips, his open robe revealing the throbbing cock that stood so handsomely at attention.

Sandy felt the blood rush to her face. "Daddy, I was just--what are you doing, Daddy? Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"I asked you a question, young lady," said her father sternly. "Now, let me be more specific since your hormone-addled brain seems to be having some trouble. Were you or weren't you just thrashing your little clitty like it owed you money?"

"I--I--"

"That's what I thought," he said, nodding his head. He took a few steps into the room, his boner bouncing with every move. "And are you or aren't you aware that you are not the only person in this house who gets horny?"

"Daddy, I swear, I'll never do it again, I--huh?"

"You heard me. Here you are in a house with your father and two teenaged brothers who must be chomping at the bit to fuck, and you go flouncing about in your skimpy little outfits, give us all hardons big enough to split our pants open, and then don't even have the decency to offer your pussy as a source of relief?"

He took another few steps towards her, until his cock bobbed in front of her face. His piss slit drooled some precum onto the floor. Sandy had to fight the impulse to reach out and grab that beautiful, flared purple head and slurp it right into her mouth--it looked so tasty!--but years of socialization stopped her clean in her tracks. That was disgusting, wasn't it? She couldn't really be horny for her father...could she? It was all she could do to tear her eyes away from her father's cock and look up into his face.

"Lord knows, I get enough prudery from your mother, but at least she pulls her weight in other ways. And your brothers both do plenty of yardwork, while you sun yourself in practically nothing. That in and of itself might be alright. But then, to add insult to injury, I find you rubbing your little pussy alone? Without helping anyone else? Young lady, if that's not the most selfish thing I've ever heard of, I don't know what is." And he shook his head as if utterly disappointed in her.

Now, Sandra loved her daddy, and would do anything to please him. She just couldn't stand the idea of him thinking poorly of her!

"And this is not a selfish family, Sandra. When one of us is in need, we do anything we can to help them out. If you're horny, then the least you could do is help out someone else in the house. Anything else is just selfish, and that's not the way we do things around here. If that's not the way you want to live, then I'm afraid that there is no place for you in this home!"

"Daddy, please! I'm so sorry, I--"

"Well, Sandy, you're going to have to start making up for it in a big way. From now on, every time you get the itch, you are to come straight to me and and I will fuck you senseless. There's no way I'm going to let perfectly good pussy go to waste under this roof. And if I'm not here, you go find one of your brothers and you let them fuck you until you're limp and satisfied and they can't get it up anymore, understood?"

"Yes, daddy," Sandy said meekly.

"And if I ever, EVER catch you getting off by yourself again, so help me I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week! Do we understand each other, young lady?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said again, but she was already formulating ways to get herself off without being seen. Heck, she was horny as hell, but there was no way she was going to go to her father or brothers and begging for sex. There was not way! But then her father said something that made her planning fly right out the window.

"Now, lie back, baby. I can tell you're still horny, and seeing you frig your little muff's given me a boner that just won't quit." And he stepped towards her, cock in hand.

"But, Daddy, I--I can't! I'm a virgin!" Which was true, technically. She'd never had sex. but she'd lost her hymen to a hairbrush long ago.

Her dad laughed. "So was your mother, but I took care of that quick enough! Now, lie back and scoot that cute little ass over here and we'll make your first fuck one to remember." And without waiting for her to comply, he took hold of her ankles and dragged her ass to the edge of the bed. Sandy was about to protest when he leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, Daddy, n--oooooooooh," she moaned as he suckled on her sensitive tit. He did marvelous things to it, things that her hand could never do, and soon she decided that it might be okay to let him suck on her nipples while she decided how to get out of this. She was having trouble coming up with a plan, though. It was hard to concentrate when someone was licking and sucking your titties in a way that made you want to lift your hips off the bed and thrust them in the air, trying to find something to grind your pussy against--which, without realizing it, was exactly what Sandy was doing.

Robert chuckled. He was enjoying her inner turmoil. She obviously balked at the concept, but the reality of fucking her father seemed to turn her on as much as it did him. "Okay, sweetie, we'll get your pussy full of hard cock in a second here. Just be patient."

He took his meaty cock in his fist and lined it up with her tiny, perfect pout. She felt her daddy's knob at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing and smearing its slimy goo all up and down her pussy lips.

"Okay, baby. Daddy's gonna make you feel good now," he murmured.

Before she could protest, his head popped into her slimy opening without any resistance, and the first thing she thought was, "I feel full in a place where I never realized I felt empty." But it had, it had been empty, and her daddy's marvelous cock was making it feel all better! Now he was pushing, his nasty old boner sliding deeper into her tight teenaged cunny. He went nice and slow, sliding in and out, in and out a little deeper each time until she felt his fluffy pubes press against her little pussy lips. She felt like she had a big log stuck up inside of her, but it wasn't a log, it was her daddy's dong! It didn't hurt, she just felt...stuffed. Then he reached down and rubbed a spot right above where his massive adult dick stretched was stretching her little hole.

"Oh," she said, then, "unh!"

"That's right, squeeze daddy's cock. I knew you'd be a hot little slut once I got you going."

This was starting to feel really good! I must be a slut if I like my daddy's dick so much, Sandy thought to herself. Her breath was getting short, and she couldn't help but try to force more of his cock up inside of her. Her hips rose off the bed, wiggling and squiggling, trying to get as much hard dick into her as she could take. Something was going to happen, and if daddy's hand kept working her clitty back and forth and his nasty cock kept filling her cunny so deliciously, it was going to happen soon! Suddenly, she went stiff and she jammed her hips up to meet his, stuffing her pussy with his big daddy dong.

"Ah! Ah! Unggh! Daddy, don't stop! I'm cumming! Oh, Daddy, you're making me come so gooood!"

"That's right, baby," he crooned as her spasming pussy chewed on his cock. "Come on daddy's cock. Oh, you're pussy's so tight, it feels like you're milking me. Oh, you dirty little slut, you love your daddy's cock, don't you?"

"Oh, yessss, daddy, I love your cock, it's so big and it feels so good!"

When she had come down from her orgasm, he took hold of her hips and slowly started to slide his meat in and out. Her tight teen pussy was nice and wet from her come, though, and soon he was wailing away inside her twat as though he'd been fucking her for years. "I hope I will be fucking her for years to come!" he thought. She was whining and grinding on his cock again like a bitch in heat, and the sight of his own daughter savoring the feel of his manhood as it slithered in and out of her tight quim was more than he could take. He began pounding her pussy like a man possessed, and soon his cock began to twitch and jump inside of her.

"Unh, yes, daddy, fuck me hard! Unh, gonna come again!"

"Oh yeah, baby, that's good," he grunted, "come on my cock while I spurt inside of you!"

Suddenly her eyes flew open in alarm. "No, Daddy, no! Don't come in my pussy! I'm not on the pill--oooooh, yes just like that--"she groaned as he lifted her by the ass cheeks so he could plow her more deeply. "Daddy, I could get--unh, unh--I could get--"

His body stiffened. His balls tightened, ready to launch their incestuous load into his teenaged daughter's womb. He thrust iron prick as deep inside of her as it would go.

"--PREGNANT!"

His prick spurted, shooting blast after blast of silvery baby-making juice up inside his daughter. As it did, her pussy clamped down on it in an orgasm so intense that all she could do was squeal, "DADDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Again and again he spurted, dumping as much sperm into his little girl's womb as he could, and her tight teen pussy milked every last drop from his squirting prick. He didn't care if she got pregnant--heck, the thought kind of turned him on. He just loved dumping his load in her and, despite her protests, it seemed as though she loved feeling his cock shoot off inside of her, too.

As soon as he could catch his breath he pulled his wilting cock from its slimy union with her twat and took a moment to admire his handiwork. She lay on her back, eyes closed, still catching her breath. Her large breasts were red from rubbing against his chest. Her pussy lips were red and stretched, and as he watched, a white blob of his sperm dripped from her pussy and onto the bed.

He stood and grabbed his robe. Before leaving, he turned back to her. "Thank you, sweetie. That was wonderful. I appreciate you sharing your pussy with me like that. And remember, the next time you get horny, you come to me or one of your brothers." He emphasized his point by wagging his cock at her. "I promise, we'll take good care of you!" And with that, he strode out the door and downstairs to watch the game, a satisfied smirk on his face. He had just discovered that his daughter was a horny slut, and he looked forward to taking advantage of his daughter's horny, slutty nature for as long as she lived under his roof.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sharing is Caring

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1144 milliseconds