• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Good Deal Gone Bad

A Good Deal Gone Bad

12

When I saw the package on my back steps, my heart began to race. My life has been a rat’s nest of nerves for the last week, ever since I made the deal. Now, I knew it was done. My nervousness instantly turned to anticipation. I rushed inside with the padded envelope and tore it open. A single unmarked videotape fell to the floor. There it was, the proof.

I had been living in this shitty little one-room apartment above the bar for six months after the divorce. My wife Elaine had slept with her boss for a year and the fucking judge still gave her the house. That slut was driving me to drink. My own daughter Julie won’t even visit me in this hole. She says the guys in the parking lot scare her. But rather than getting on with my life, I’ve been wallowing in my misery. Last week I was blabbering on in the bar until no one would come near me. It was near closing when this black guy sat down next to me. He started talking about revenge and crap. I was so drunk that I soaked it up like a sponge. Within an hour I had made the deal. For a thousand dollars, Billy here and a few friends would show Elaine what a slut really is. I put in the videotape and pressed play.

The start of the tape showed my living room, my old living room. There were three black guys and one holding the camera. The youngest sat fidgeting nervously on the couch. I knew just how he felt; I was fidgeting just watching. The others had opened beers out of the fridge and were getting pumped up. A mumbled call for quiet went out and the guys scattered from view. I could hear the door open and heard a muffled struggle come shuffling into the camera’s view. They had pulled a pillowcase over Elaine’s head as she came in the door. A hand over her mouth kept her screams quiet. Her arms and legs were swinging wildly but the three big men pushed her face down on the carpet and held her still. Billy pushed the case off her face enough to tie a gag in her mouth. A blindfold quickly followed as they stretched her arms out above her head and tied them together. The pillowcase was tossed aside. Her ass sure looked good in those blue jeans.

Even at forty, Elaine had a great body. She stood only 5’ 5”, but her regular workouts kept her 35-26-36 shape at 110 lbs. Yes, she dyed her hair that sandy blonde color but she was naturally a knockout and she knew it. I guess that’s why she let her boss fuck her over his desk. She wanted a little excitement. Well, she’s got it now.

They flipped her over on the floor and Billy sat on her legs. Her arms were held out tight and Billy ran his hands under her top exposing her abs. The guys all took a breath at the sight of her tight six-pack and the camera zoomed in. Billy unsnapped her jeans and pulled open the fly. Elaine was squirming under the touch of his big hands lightly stroking the band of her light blue panties.

“Let’s get her into the bedroom.” Billy was obviously the leader of this group. The screen went black for a second and came back with a view of my queen-size bed. A second later Elaine’s body landed on the bed with a bounce. One guy pulled the single strap that held her hands and tied it to the headboard. Another held each ankle with his hands and stretched her out face up on the bed. Her blouse was pushed up to her bra and her jeans were pulled open. I pulled mine open, too. Even though I hated this bitch, I couldn’t wait to see her naked body gang-raped. Billy leaned in and spoke to her.

“Are you comfortable, slut?” He paused, “Are you ready for this?” After another short pause there was a slight nod from her head. Billy unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open. Her light blue bra was a match to her panties; the C-cups were nicely filled by her generous tits. He traced the straps with his fingers and then flicked open the front snap. Elaine turned her blindfolded and gagged head to the side, but otherwise the resistance was gone. Her beautiful body was on display to four black strangers and she had already stopped fighting. The contrast of Billy’s black hands against her sweet, pale skin was dramatic. He massaged her full tits slowly but firmly, squeezing her nipples until they stood out proudly. She sucked in her breath though the gag as Billy manhandled her body.

Maybe it was the video or the lighting, but her body looked better than ever. Her blouse and bra were now pushed up her arms, which were tied out above her head, exposing her full torso. Her skin was pale and smooth. Her stomach looked tight and defined and her tits were firm and young. She was still blindfolded and gagged so I could not see the look on her face. Boy, would I love to know what she was thinking right now. I could not believe that she had given in to her rapists already. She must know by now that fighting these guys is useless, but you would think she would make more of a fuss.

While Billy was working over her tits, two of his friends pulled off Elaine’s sneakers. Billy lifted up and they pulled her jeans down her legs and off. Billy then gripped her sky-blue panties by the lacy waistband and slowly dragged them down her tender thighs. She actually lifted her feet to so he could strip her body bare.

The camera panned across Elaine’s naked body. There she was, blindfolded and gagged, arms tied above her head and naked except for her little white socks. Her tits stood up proudly and were topped off by her stiff half-inch nipples. Those shapely legs ended in the light brown patch of hair above the slut’s moistening pussy lips. She turned her head side to side as if she was trying to see through the blindfold. Now she struggled to free her hands, but it only succeeded in showing off her body by twisting it around.

Billy grabbed one ankle and pushed her legs apart. She started to close them, but with a single touch on the knee, he convinced her to hold still. Now undressed, Billy climbed onto the bed between her open legs. As he rubbed the head of his black cock on her opening, she started weeping into the gag. Apparently the reality of the situation was sinking in. Billy’s cock was also sinking in. He pressed the head into her pussy and leaned in slowly. Her whole body tensed at the penetration. The lean muscles rippled in her arms and her legs strained as Billy stretched her thighs wide. Her muffled scream sounded like a groan through the gag.

My own cock was hard as a rock and throbbing as I watched the tape. After he had only 3 or 4 of his 11 inches inside her, Billy suddenly stopped and pulled out. He sat up quietly between Elaine’s stretched out legs. The other guys in the room were mumbling, I couldn’t tell what they were saying. I heard what Billy said next though,

“This bitch is cherry.”

Everybody was shocked for a few seconds, including myself. Then it sunk in to the pack of rapists, they had the wrong woman. It sunk in to me even deeper; it was my daughter, Julie. My Julie was getting raped by four black guys. With the blindfold and gag I couldn’t see her face, but now I knew. I spun around the room, looking for the phone to call the police. As I dialed, I hit pause and then realized that it was on tape. Whatever was about to happen, had happened yesterday, and it was my fault. I hung up the phone in shock. I slumped back on my couch. Maybe Billy would let her go, knowing they had the wrong girl. All I could do was watch. I had to know what happened, regardless. I was about to watch the gang rape of my beautiful daughter. I pushed play.

The shuffling on tape had settled down and Billy leaned over my Julie and lifted her gag. She tried to scream but he covered her mouth with his hand and said, “Shhhh…, Quiet down and talk to me.”

She nodded, “Please let me go.”

“What is your name?”

“Julie.”

“How old are you”

“Eighteen.”

“What are you doing here?”

“This is my house, I came home from college.”

“Ah… You’re the daughter.” Billy thought to himself. “Do you have a boyfriend in college?”

“Yes.”

“And he hasn’t fucked this incredible body?” His hands were still roaming her thighs and now squeezed her young breasts together. He ran a hand up to her face, still blindfolded, and traced her mouth with his fingers, rolling her bottom lip down with his thumb. “You must give a great blowjob.”

“No, I never…”

“Tell me how far you have gone with your little white boyfriend. Have you let him finger your cunt?” With that he drove two fingers into her virgin pussy and started to finger-fuck my little girl.

Julie shook her head “No” and winced at the intrusion. She shouted, “Stop it, please.”

“Don’t give me that. You’re getting wet, you don’t want me to stop. I think your body just found what it’s been missing.” As he shoved a third finger into her, her leaned in and sucked on her left tit pulling her nipple out long with his teeth.

Julie twisted her body under the treatment, trying to get away, but she was trapped under this 200lbs black rapist. Her arms strained against the strap holding them to the headboard. Tears ran out from her blindfold and her breathing was heavy through her mouth. Nothing like this had ever happened to her and she had no idea how to react. But her body did. She continued to mouth the words No and Stop, but her hips lifted to ease the entrance to her virgin opening. I could not believe this monster was turning on my little girl.

Billy pulled his wet fingers out and stuck them into her open mouth. He stirred his fingers around looking for her tongue until she began to lick them off. I could hear her teenage moan as she sucked her own juices from his fingers. He pulled his hand away from her, dragging her bottom lip down until it snapped back, and leaving a trail of her saliva down her throat. Then Billy began rolling her nipples between his wet fingers. Even laying on her back her young breasts stood up firm and proud. Her nipples grew erect to ½ an inch from the small pink areolas. The milk white flesh of her tits contrasted with the black of Billy’s hands and even the tan skin of her belly and legs.

Julie bit her lower lip and raised her knees, arching her back off the bed. The muscles in her athletic thighs and calves strained and her abs and arms grew taut. Her whole body glistened with sweat as it twisted under her attacker. God, she looked good. Still blindfolded but no longer gagged, her mouth hung open in a continuous gasp. With her arms stretched out and tied to the headboard, her perfect body was on total display, and totally on fire.

Billy was mauling Julie’s tits as he sat between her naked and writhing thighs. He now had his 10-inch black cock resting against her tender, moist pussy lips. As he let it slide up and down the outside of her sweet opening, she seemed to spread her legs wider, trying to draw him in. Billy looked straight at the camera and grinned, there was no mistaking the way her body was responding. Once again rubbed the head of his cock on Julie’s open cunt. He leaned in close to her face.

“Do you want to fuck, virgin?”

Julie gasped through little coughs, trying to catch her breath, “No,” she stuttered. “Don’t, please” her voice trailed off in a long slow cry of anguish as Billy pressed his cock into her for the second time.

He fed it to her slowly and when he reached her final resistance he pulled back and fucked her gently with just a few inches of his massive rod. When he was ready, he repositioned his knees, pushing hers a little wider, and then slammed his cock through her hymen. Julie screamed at the invasion but was helpless to stop it. He drove deep into her and held there while she adjusted to his size. Her scream was one of shock more than pain. They both held still for a moment and then as Julie’s tense limbs seemed to relax, Billy slowly withdrew his long cock. He then began to fuck my daughter.

I couldn’t stop the tape and I couldn’t look away. He used long slow strokes to break in his virgin, teasing her with a gentle lovemaking. He caressed the sides of her breasts and ran one hand slowly down the path of her cleavage. His touch there mimicked the movement of his cock deep inside her, tracing down toward her tight belly as he withdrew and sliding up her chest to the base of her throat as he pressed his weight into her wet hole. When he kissed her open mouth, she responded with an active tongue, eagerly pursuing his. And when he bit down softly on her neck, she wrapped her legs around his black ass and locked her ankles. Then I watched my baby shutter through her first orgasm.

It rolled sweetly through her entire body and you could see it all on tape. From the quiver of her lips, to the arch of her back, lifting her tits toward the camera, to the vibration rippling through her torso. Her legs went high and wide, pleading for the full length of the invading pole in her cunt.

“That’s it Julie. Cum for me.” Billy said to her. “Come for Daddy.” He matched his strokes perfectly to her gyrations. Hip to hip, he rode her over the wave. He had taken her beautiful body for his own and was now turning it against her.

“Oh God,” she moaned, barely audible. Then louder, “Oh Shhhhit…” Julie’s voice was not like I ever heard, lower and more guttural. Her steady line of grunts now matched Billy’s increased fucking pace. Her whole body now shook with each thrust, and her firm tits bounced freely on her chest. Again she locked her legs around him and was actually helping this rapist pump his huge cock inside her.

I shot my own load across the room as I watched my tender young daughter eagerly accept her first fucking. I collapsed back on the couch as Billy held her face in his hands and chased his own satisfaction. He pounded her little body hard and fast and she humped him back, working together to meet their mutual need. When his heavy breathing grew short, she could tell he was close and seemed to encourage him on.

“Oh yeah, Baby. You’re a good fuck, aren’t you?” Billy teased her. “I’m going cum deep inside your tight, white, pussy.” Each syllable was accented with a thrust of his pelvis.

“Oh no,” Julie gasped, “please…Ooooohhhh!” She strained against the wrist straps and her mouth hung open, but her thighs stayed wide open and took all he could offer. I saw a slight grin sneak across her lips as Billy shot the first of his load inside her. He seemed to cum for about 10 minutes, as he emptied into her formerly virgin pussy. With her legs around him she helped milk him for every drop. They lay there together for a minute and then he rolled off her tired body.

Julie looked magnificent, still blindfolded and with her arms tied out above her head, her sexy teenage body was covered in sweat. Her nipples were still hard and her full C-cup tits rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her skin shimmered across her flat stomach and she slowly closed her open legs and rubbed her knees together seductively. I couldn’t believe this was my little girl looking so satisfied and freshly fucked. There still appeared to be aftershocks of her orgasm sifting through her loins.

“Can you untie me now?” She asked almost demurely. She had definitely forgotten there were three other black men in the room. One of them climbed naked onto the bed now. She looked up attempting to see through the blindfold.

“Not yet, Slut.” This second guy now grabbed each of her ankles in his hands and swiftly flipped her over onto her stomach. He lifted her body easily and slipped a folded pillow under her waist, raising her round ass in the air. Her shocked protests were met with a hand on the back of her neck pushing her face into the mattress. With his knees he quickly spread her legs wide again and massaged her pretty ass cheeks roughly.

“Now, I know you’re gonna like this, Bitch.” And he sunk his hard cock into her newly opened pussy. Julie’s scream was smothered in the mattress as this second rapist tore into her from behind. He immediately set the pace of a jackhammer as he attacked the fine young body before him. With a forearm on the small of her back and the other hand curled into the hair at the back of her head, Julie was completely pinned to the bed. Even if her arms were not tied, she couldn’t have moved. She was completely vulnerable, and acknowledged this when her screams died down into a steady groan at the abuse. She had decided to grit her teeth and take it.

At this pace, he couldn’t last long and thank God he didn’t. After a brutal, animal rutting of five minutes, he let Julie up for air. He then pulled his cock out of her used cunt and jerked his wad over her naked back. Several shots reached her hair and then he wiped his softening cock between the soft fold of her ass.

A third rapist quickly replaced him. This guy helped Julie onto her elbows and knees; into a proper doggie position. Julie seemed to comply without question and when his cock slide into her, she let out a low smooth “Ohhh…”

Her body rocked back and forth on his black cock as he guided her hips with his hands. When she got the idea he kneaded her ass and then her tits while continuing to fuck her from behind. “Hard to believe she was a virgin, yesterday. Huh, boys?” He joked. “How bout you Slut? Do you even remember yesterday?”

“Fuck You!” Julie shot back defiantly, showing she was putting up with this, but no longer enjoying it.

“Ooh, don’t mind if I do.” And with that he turned Julie onto her back and grabbed an ankle in each hand. He folded her in half, pushing her knees against her tits and slammed his cock back into her snatch. Once again she was helpless to do anything except get royally pounded by a hard black cock. He tried to kiss her, but she wouldn’t respond, so he bit her lip. Then he pinned both legs with one hand and roughly mauled her tits with the other. He pinched her nipples until she yelped and then shoved his tongue into her mouth.

Julie twisted away from his kiss and shouted, “Shit, just get it over with, Goddam it!” She still couldn’t see any of her attackers. “Just finish.”

“What is it you would like me to do, sweetheart?” He teased her by pulling his cock almost all the way out. “Tell me what you want?” He held just the head inside her.

“What are you waiting for? Do it!” She gasped.

“Do what?” He was going to make her say it.

“C’mon, please…”

“What?”

Finally she gave in. She couldn’t take it anymore. Through pursed lips, barely a whisper was heard, “fuck me.” When he still didn’t move, she brought herself to say it louder, almost pleading, “C’mon, Fuck me.”

He released her legs and drove his cock back into her tight cunt in one long stroke. Relieved of their uncomfortable position, Julie’s legs came to rest at his sides as he resumed fucking her. His hands roamed her body, from her graceful thighs to her firm ass and tits. His pace quickened and she rolled her hips up, offering herself to him fully. She had no choice. He planted another savage kiss on her lips and this time she relented. With her mouth covered, her body coasted through another orgasm as he pumped another load of black cum into her young white pussy.

The last guy to take his turn was just a kid, no older than Julie herself. He greedily climbed aboard for what could have been his first fuck. Julie seemed not to care anymore and lay unmoving on the bed. She just let the kid have his way. He was obviously excited about getting his shot at this fine piece of white ass. His hands were all over her body, paying particular attention to Julie’s perfect globes and erect nipples. After just a few minutes fucking her cunt, the kid pulled out and moved up her body. He laid his cock between her tits and squeezed them together. Her sweat and juices on his cock made for easy going and he enjoyed fucking her tits for several minutes. Soon he was ready and came in spurts onto her face and tits. His cum landed on her cheeks and across her lips, then trickled down her throat already wet with sweat. He jerked the last of it onto her sweet tits and wiped off the head of his cock on her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Good Deal Gone Bad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds