• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julia's New Patient Ch. 04

Julia's New Patient Ch. 04

12

I apologize to all of those that I'd left hanging at the end of chapter three. Also, thank you for those folks who pointed out some obvious errors in the earlier version of Chapter 4. Hopefully, my Typos are fixed now!

Please note that I will probably take a break (a few months?) before continuing with this series. I have a lot of ideas on where it will go, and I had purposely left some loose ends that hint at the directions it will head later- but I need to take some time for other things for a while.

I do appreciate all your kind comments and letters! In good time, the adventures of 'Julia' will continue!

And now, back to our story:

*

James was sitting on his bed, waiting for his mother. He didn't know why his mom had asked for him to wait here like this, but he was doing as he'd been told.

"After your shower tonight, James" Julia had said while they shared dinner "please expect me. I'd like to talk with you about something before you go to sleep." Her tone did not encourage discussion. He remembered the look she gave him, and James wondered whether he was in trouble about something.

Sitting there waiting, James lingered on memories of climbing into his mother's bed as a child. Unlike so many children, this habit continued even as he got older. Even though he was just a kid, James knew that the best times to slip in next to his mom were when his father was away on business- which was often, and for weeks at a time. But his mother had cut him off cold about two years back just as he was entering puberty, telling him that they "couldn't do that anymore". It was little wonder that James' masturbatory fantasies since then had been so centered on older women.

"Good evening, James." Julia entered her son's room a minute after she heard the shower stop running. James, having just dried himself off, hadn't even had time to put on pajamas. He sat on the bed, wrapped only in his towel.

Julia was not dressed in sweats and a t-shirt tonight. While her son was in the shower, she had been getting ready for their meeting. Julia had applied eyeliner, lipstick, and a touch of perfume. She'd also fastened her hair back to expose her long, slim neck. She was wearing a light silk wrap that ended a few inches above the knee. In the dim light thrown by the lamp on the dresser, the only thing James could be sure of was that, besides her robe, his mother was wearing stockings and heels. So she was taller than usual, and her calves and ankles flexed provocatively as she walked across the room.

Julia stood in front of James as he sat on the edge of his bed. "Thank you, James, for making time for us to talk tonight. I appreciate you setting aside a few minutes."

"Sure, Mom." James was still wondering what his Mother wanted.

Julia sat next to her son on his bed. In the momentary silence that followed, she looked at her son with an appraising eye. He might be eighteen, but James was still so youthful that most women would take him for more like fifteen. He was not yet shaving regularly, for instance. His voice was deepening, but still had a ways to go. For Julia, all this added up to a hot tingle at her clit. Her son was almost certainly a virgin.

Julia smiled comfortingly at her son. "I need to ask you about something that I think has been on your mind, James."

"Yeah?" James looked at her. From this angle, he could just see where Julia's robe folded, could make out the deep space between his mother's breasts

Julia noticed, and adjusted her position slightly to give James a better look. "Son, let me ask you something—" Julia hesitated. "Do you miss climbing in my bed and sleeping next to me like we used to do so much?"

James blushed and looked away. "Well, yeah. I guess I do."

"I miss it too, you know." Julia shifted sideways on the bed, her tits just hidden under the robe. "I remember how, when your father was away, you would come to me in the middle of the night and we would keep each other warm. It was fun when you were just a boy, James, but things have- have been changing, haven't they?"

"I- I guess, Mom."

"You're becoming an adult man, aren't you, son?"

"Yeah- yeah, I guess, Mom..."

"And that's why I thought it best to not sleep in the same bed..." Julia smiled. "Because you're masturbating now, aren't you, little James?" He pulled back, a little shocked. "It's OK- you can be candid with Mommy."

James shrugged. "Yeah, sometimes..."

"It's perfectly normal, you know." Julia moved closer to him. "To touch yourself. You know that- right, son?"

"I guess."

"You probably use magazines- adult magazines- to help you get more excited- right?"

James's blush grew brighter, and Julia noticed something awakening under the towel. She leaned close, whispered in her son's ear. "That's perfectly normal, too. All the boys do it, you know."

Just then, James glanced down, got a great shot of Julia's deep cleavage under her robe. He inhaled his mother's perfume, and couldn't stop his cock from swelling and growing a bit more. James hoped he could distract himself and maybe get it smaller again, but that wasn't likely. His Mother had other plans.

"Can I ask a question, James?" Julia sat back again, so James could look at her. "How many times a day do you- take care of yourself, lately?"

James mumbled "Four or five."

"Do you ejaculate every time?" James silently nodded in the affirmative.

"I appreciate you sharing with me, James." Julia smiled at him. "I know it's probably scary to tell me such private things."

James shrugged, stole another glance down at her tits. "It's OK, I guess."

Julia noticed, sat up a little straighter. "Have you tried using—you know—lubricant-- when you play with yourself, James?"

James looked at her. "yeah- yeah sometimes..."

"And does that help your penis to feel good? I imagine-" Julia leaned forward and whispered again. "that it helps you to ejaculate more forcefully." James nodded. "And how long does it take from when you start masturbating-- until you are having an orgasm?"

"Just a few minutes, sometimes."

Julia tried to keep breathing calmly. The vision of little James' big, erect cock shooting cum up in the air after just a few minutes stroking was reminding her of the one time she had jerked him off in complete darkness in her bed, over two years ago. She felt her clit twitch again- she was getting wet.

"I've tried not to be too... frustrating a presence for you here at home, James. Since you've become more...mature, Mommy has just worn sweats and stuff around the house when you're around. I haven't wanted to, um, distract you from your studies." Julia smiled. "But I see it doesn't matter what I wear, because my James is masturbating every day regardless..."

James didn't say anything to this. "So I realized that you might actually enjoy me dressing in a more... appealing way. Would you like that, James?"

"Some- sometimes...maybe."

"When your father's away- like he is now- would be the best time for us- for me to do that for you, James." He was checking out Julia's breasts again. "I have a lot of nice, feminine things in my room that you've never seen. Perhaps tomorrow, we could spend a little time there..." She put her hands behind her, eased her tits forward. "Perhaps you could help me pick out something nice that I could put on for you?"

The idea of modeling lingerie her husband had bought for her to get her little James' prick all fat was making Julia's nipples tingle and harden. James was trying to check out her tits without being too obvious. "Oh, dear" she looked down. "Mommy's nipples are getting hard. Look, James- they stick right out." But James was hesitating, looking away- not sure if it was really OK to stare at his mother's fat breasts pushing against her robe.

Julia smiled at his discomfort. "It's OK to look, James. See?" Now she brought her hands, palms up, underneath her tits. She gently lifted them. "James- I am your mother- you don't have to worry..." she lowered her voice, as if someone might hear. "Remember: Daddy's away. It's just you and me here, all by ourselves..."

"I know- let me make this a little easier for you..." Julia stood up, a few feet in front of her son. She put a little space between them so he could watch. "Mommy wants to give her little boy--" She slowly opened her silken robe "...something he can remember later..." she parted it "...something to think about when he's alone."

Julia let the silk drop away, baring her shoulders. She was wearing a black lace brassiere that was so low that her nipples were just about poking over the edge. The spaghetti straps dug into the soft flesh of her shoulders from the weight of her heavy, rounded tits. Now Julia untied the belt that held her robe together around her waist. She allowed the material to fall away from her hips and pool uselessly on the floor.

James wasn't sure what the right response might be to his own mother standing in front of him, wearing a tiny pair of panties that matched her lace bra, black silk stay-up stockings, and high fuck-me pumps. To the teenager, she looked like a thousand-dollar hooker.

James' gaze ran up and down Julia's body, taking it all in. The light on the dresser behind her highlighted the space between her thighs. She set her feet apart a few more inches, making the groove in her panties where her pussy was all the more obvious.

James was too embarrassed to say anything. That was OK with Julia. She didn't need him to speak just now. She felt his eyes on her, and that was enough. She cupped her breasts again, lifted them. James held his breath as Julia's hard nipples eased into view.

"Are you watching carefully, James?" She was easing her tit flesh back and forth, back and forth. Now, to further excite her son (and herself), Julia slowly pulled and twisted her nipples with her fingertips.

"Are you --ungh- is my little boy going to remember Mommy later?" she whispered, still tugging her teats. "Is my little boy going to—mmm-- masturbate thinking about Mommy's breasts?"

James, staring, was practically in a trance. "Yes—yes, Mommy..."

"I notice, James--" Julia was still twisting her tits "that your penis is stiff right now. Do you—you want Mommy to go now, so you can play with your cock?"

James was hesitating. "Um, can we- can we visit a little more instead?"

"Of course, James." Julia put her hands on her hips, and moved in closer. "We can talk" she whispered "about anything you want." But James, so close to her body, seemed tongue-tied.

"Promise me something, James." He was silent, so Julia continued. "Promise me no talking about this with Daddy- when he gets home next week?"

James' father, Benjamin, was unlikely to hear any secrets from James, but Julia wanted to be sure. Ben was seldom home. His cock was very thick, and had a pronounced ridge edging his glans- one of the main reasons she was still with her husband was the way it felt as he entered her. But that seldom happened these days. In her horniness for her James, Julia had always wondered about his cock- was it similar? She was so excited, knowing that she was about to find out for sure, that her pussy was sopping. She wondered if James could smell the heat coming from between her legs.

"Prom- promise me that tonight's visit will just be our little secret, you and I."

James, still staring at his mother's nipples shoved over the upper rim of her brassiere, could only nod.

"Son- are you going to answer your Mother?"

"OK- I won't tell anyone- honest!"

"I'm so glad we have an understanding, James..." Now Julia sat down next to her son on the bed again. He watched as she slowly eased and jiggled her breasts back into her bra cups, pulling the material up to cover her hard, protruding nipples. "James" Julia's voice softened. "Look at me." He lifted his eyes to hers. "Don't you want me to go now?"

James looked embarrassed. "Do you have to?"

"Well, no, I don't. Actually, if you don't mind, I wanted to ask your advice about something." Julia looked into James' eyes. "...something that's come up at work."

"Really?" James wondered what his Mother might be about to say now. "Like what?"

"Well, I have a young client, James. He's just about your age. He shares all the usual things a teenager has on his mind, but he also shared with me something I wanted to ask you about: this young man feels sexually turned on by his own mother." James tried to suppress a response, but Julia noticed the sharp intake of his breath.

"And, during the course of our sessions" Julia lowered her voice, as if someone might hear them "He admitted to me that he has actually had sex with her."

"Wow- for real?"

Julia nodded. "For real." As if for emphasis, she put her hand on her son's leg. "If I may speak plainly with you, James, my little client has told me that he fucks his mother regularly." She gently squeezed his thigh. "He's described in detail the things she does to his prick to make him orgasm- of course, I encouraged him to- it's my job to know such things." Julia was thinking it over. "Frankly, our sessions have gotten me pretty aroused at times..."

James, during all this, had not for a minute lost awareness that his mother was sitting on his bed, talking about cocks and cunts, about a boy fucking his mother. His own mother's hand was stroking his leg. His penis was hard as a rock.

"...and that's where I need your input, honey. Do you think there's anything wrong with this young man? Are he and his mother doing anything they shouldn't?"

"Uh—uh—"James was having trouble thinking clearly. "I dunno."

"Maybe you're having trouble thinking, James." Julia reached out with her other hand and tousled his damp hair. "Is my little man, umm- distracted?" Julia smiled helpfully "Is all this talk about sexuality getting you in a state? If it is, I apologize. Sometimes my little guy..." She stroked his neck "...gets himself in trouble. But Mommy is always there for you when you need her. Here- let me help make it better..."

Julia slid off the bed, kneeled in front of her son. "Make a little room for Mommy, James." she whispered, spreading his legs. Now she shuffled forward. Julia rested her hands gently on his thighs, spread them a little wider. Her son's cock, pointed up his stomach and barely hidden under the towel, was obviously hard as a rock.

"Is this towel uncomfortable for you?" It was the only thing left between Julia's lust and James' fat, thick sex organ. Gently, she eased his thighs further apart. "Perhaps..." she stroked his inner thighs with her nails "...perhaps you have gotten so excited that you can't think very well anymore?" Julia took one hand and brought it to rest directly where his cock was.

"Mom!" James jerked, amazed at his mother.

"It's OK, James." She could feel the heat through the cool damp of the towel. "Just relax..." With extreme gentleness, Julia wrapped her fingers around the head of her son's penis. "Oh! Yes, I can tell you feel distracted." Through the towel, she squeezed the upper half of the cock. "But I think in a few minutes..." his cock jerked under her hand "...we'll be able to continue our discussion."

James said nothing. The pleasure he felt through the towel was carrying him away. Julia added a little pressure. James leaned back against the pillows, closed his eyes. Simultaneously, he moved his body down and spread his muscular thighs just an inch, unconsciously giving his mother more access to his balls and the base of his prick. His mother smiled.

Julia squeezed again, pushing the harsh material harder against his sensitive shaft. "The material is rough, isn't it?" James grunted and winced "maybe that's the reason you're so uncomfortable. Perhaps" Julia murmured "your cock and balls need some room to grow." she smiled up at him. 'James, you won't mind if your own mother takes this towel away, will you?"

When James did not object, Julia reached out and slowly peeled the damp material away. With the weight of it finally gone, the cock thickened and adjusted to the cool air.

"Oh, my. Mommy's little boy has such a big, thick cock..."

Julia stared. As she suspected, James had a mushroom-shaped glans with a pronounced ridge, just like his father's- but James' cock in general was thicker and longer, and on his slim, relatively hairless young body it looked especially huge. The pubic hair was still delicate and light, and there was a tracery of lovely veins just under the skin.

To measure its length, Julia spread her fingers along the swollen tube that ran the length of the underside, gently held the prick down against her son's warm abdomen. His wet cock was pulsing now, like her husband's cock would if she held it like this. Julia was getting violently turned on by how similar, yet different, this penis was from Ben's. James was just a teenager- his young cock would definitely shoot harder than her husband's, jerk out more thick white cum onto her face or into her pussy. She was already daydreaming about stroking them both simultaneously- one cock in each hand...

Maintaining a light pressure, Julia slid her fingers upwards, towards the head of her son's prick. James had closed his eyes. He was panting, his mouth slightly open. Julia wondered if James would make the same moaning noises his father used to make just before shooting off cum.

"So- I want to ask you more about what you think of this young man, James." Without decreasing the pressure, she started to stroke her fingers up and down, up and down the length of her son's prick- sliding the skin back and forth against the hard core.

"Huh-? Who?"

"My client, James." She smiled up at him. "The one who tells me he fucks his mother." Julia was still stroking the cock with her fingertips. Now she released it, and it stuck out, clear of his belly.

"I thought perhaps you could help by giving me your viewpoint." Julia cradled her fingers around the base of James' cock and eased it towards her. Now she tightened her hand. "Have you ever wanted to do that, son?"

"What?"

"Fuck your Mother?" Maintaining pressure, she squeezed, moving her hand towards the tip. As she neared the glans, the piss hole opened up, emitting pearly droplets of cum.

"Your cock's leaking, son." Julia kept her hand still, concerned that another stroke might push James over the edge. "Does that mean your answer might be...yes?"

"Have I ever wanted to—ohhh..." Julia had moved her hand a fraction of an inch.

"....to fuck me, James." Julia's heart was pounding as she repeated those forbidden words. "I bet my little boy has thought about it..." There between his legs, her hand finally holding her son's prick, Julia was having little orgasms as she spoke the secrets she had held back for so long. "...about fucking Mommy, that is." She started stroking again. "It's OK- tell me." Stroke. "You can trust Mommy..."

"Oh my god..." James winced, twisting his hips in pleasure. "Oh, Mommy..." Julia knew this couldn't last much longer. She kept stroking the cock, moved closer to position.

"My darling James masturbates thinking about fucking his own Mommy, doesn't he?" Julia's handjob slowed, became more firm. "Share, and Mommy will help James..."

"Oh god...no, Mommy."

"No?" Julia was still stroking the length of James' prick- up and down. "My little boy doesn't think about fucking---" Her thumb made little circles on the underside of his swollen glans. "--his Mommy?" She pretended to frown. "No, Mommy?"

James was quaking. "Is—is it OK? What if- if I said-- yes?"

"Yessss. It's OK if you say yes..." Julia touched his balls. "Please say yes,..."

"Yes! God-- Yes!" James was dribbling harder now.

"Say it, little man..." Any second now. "Say you want to fuck your Mommy's cunt."

"I want to..." James's face was a study in pain and pleasure "to fuck you-- your cunt....Mommy..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Julia's New Patient Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds