• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Redhanded by Aurora and Lisa

Caught Redhanded by Aurora and Lisa

123

Before the story begings: As with all stories on this site, there can be mulitiple tags. A story found using a key word may not be entirely about that key word. This story contains a lot of situations, including CFNM, humiliation, and girl/girl etc.

I hope you enjoy it and leave feedback.

Thanks Daeron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my 18th summer; and the end of my high school career. It was a beautiful day, if a bit too hot; still, nothing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt couldn't remedy. I lived in a city in NJ. Here there are no single family houses, that is, all of the buildings touch those next to them and are usually between 3 and 5 stories (that would be 3 or 5 apartments). Mine was of the 5 family variety. My parents owned the building we lived in, so we were on the first floor. On the fourth floor there was Aurora, she was my age, in fact we had gone to elementary school together. But when high school came around we barely saw each other; just a different group of friends I guess.

Not that I had anything against her, I had always thought she was great looking. She was more cute than beautiful, and she had gotten more hot over the last couple years. She had straight reddish hair that went past the shoulders of her petite body. She had a toned body with just the slightest hint of muscle lines. She didn't have big tits but she wasn't at all flat chested. At any rate, she was out of my league. Sometimes when I would hear her coming down the stairs in the hallway I would watch her through the peep hole in my apartment door.

One day while I was doing just that I got an added bonus. It was about 10:00 am. and Aurora was with her friend Lisa, as she usually was. They could have been twins except that Lisa was blond and a bit shorter. I heard them in the hall talking too loud for what they were saying...I ran to the the door and watched and listened in. The were wearing matching/opposite outfits. Aurora had on Pink shorts with a black tank top while Lisa was wearing a pink tank top with black shorts. More than what I saw, what they said got my attention.

They were apparently out of camera film and were going to get more. "Who uses film?" I thought. I heard the mention of poses and certain parts of their bodies and I knew I heard them use the word "nude" as the building door closed behind them. What I should have done was hold the image they gave me and jerked myself off in the bathroom like I normally did when I thought of them. But no, instead I did something very stupid. They say curiosity killed the cat. Well it definitely got the best of me and just the very thought that there could be a naked photo of either of them upstairs made me act without thinking. I went to the cabinet holding spare keys for all of the apartments (necessary in case of an emergency), got the ones for the fourth floor and ran up the stairs. I knew both her parents worked and weren't home.

I opened the door and went inside. I quickly headed to Aurora's bedroom. On her floor were some clothes, I made note of the underwear and bra among the pile of shirts and jeans. I picked up the panties, they were still warm. I dropped them when I looked at her bed, it was about as unmade as a bed could be, but on the pillow was a small stack of Polaroid pictures. Bringing the pictures closer to my face I got the shock of my life. The top picture was or Aurora, standing with her arms at her sides wearing just a bra and panties, the same ones I noted that I had just been holding.

On any given day I would have been set for life with the memory of seeing a picture of her dressed like that. However, that picture became an instant distant memory as I flipped through the stack. By the third picture Aurora was completely naked (and shaved I couldn't help notice), the next three had her in different poses from sitting at the edge of the bed with spread legs to standing with her hands on the wall looking back at the camera, what a great ass she had. By the time I got to the pictures of Lisa in similar poses I was beyond hard and ready to explode in my pants.

I thought that maybe I could get away with just taking one or two with me but I was too far gone to wait until I got back home, besides they might notice the missing pictures. I started through the pile again, by the time I was a quarter the way through them my shorts and underwear were on the floor; I easily stepped out of them since I had run up there barefoot. I took my solid dick into my hand and slowly stroked myself. I could have cum on the first touch but I wanted to make it last at least until I saw each picture again. I found that I spent more time on the ones of Lisa, my favorite was her sitting cross-legged leaning back on her arms.

I stayed on that one a bit longer. When I knew I couldn't hold back any longer I picked up the pace and jerked myself hard and fast. I stopped for a just moment to let the explosion build-up. I started again, when the first wave passed through my body my knees got weak and I shot a long stream of cum across the floor. It was the best orgasm I had had in a long time. My cum must have landed 3 feet away as I continued to finish myself off and my balls continued to pulsate, the stream got shorter until there was a tiny puddle between my feet.

I squeezed out the last drop and a moment later, having been satisfied, my senses came back to me and I realized what I had just done and panic set in. How long had I been there? I wasn't even sure but there was now a white mess on Aurora's floor. I ran to the bathroom to get something that I could clean it up with. I looked under the sink and grabbed a new roll of toilet paper and headed back to the bedroom. I stepped through the door, pant-less and holding a roll of toilet paper when I simply heard " WHAT the FUCK"!?!

I knew I was caught. There were Aurora and Lisa standing there looking quite angry. Of course they knew what I had seen and what I had done about it. I dropped the paper and pulled my shirt down to cover myself. My shorts were no where to been seen and I didn't dare ask just yet where they were. Without my clothes and 4 flights of stairs to run down, not to mention my house keys being in my shorts and no one home, I knew I couldn't just run away. Aurora went on a tirade about what I did, from invasion of privacy to breaking in...I could be in real legal trouble here. Lisa was only a bit calmer, letting Aurora have her say, I noticed that her eyes were taking in my lack of dress and she was almost smiling if not smirking.

Lisa calmed Aurora down with a whisper to her ear. Her eyes went wide and her demeanor changed abruptly to one of amusement. "NO WAY!" she yelled. "You think we should?" she added, after another whisper from Lisa. After a few more exchanges between them that I couldn't hear, their attention turned to me; still covering myself with my stretched shirt, "ok mister, here's the deal. We won't tell anyone but you have to do what we say, starting with moving your hands and taking off your shirt."

I did as they said. Lisa took my shirt from my hand and they both stood cross-armed looking at my completely exposed form. I felt so embarrassed and they knew it. "whats the matter?" Aurora asked, "you think its ok to see us naked but we can't see you?". "Now, follow me," she commanded. She led me to the living room with Lisa behind me, watching my bare ass. In the living room, they had me stand in the doorway we had just walked through while Aurora sat on the couch. Lisa joined her after fiddling near the TV. They instructed me to not block their view of my privates.

"First, we want you to show us what you did in my room while we were out." Aurora said with Lisa nodding next to her.

"You mean...?" I tried to ask. They wanted me to jerk off in front of them. I felt blood rushing to my face and the room seemed to get warmer despite my nudity; not so much because of the humiliation of having to do that in front of them but because of the humiliation of my answer: "I ummmmm, I can't" I said quietly with my head down. I had, just 2 minutes ago, masturbated and was in no way able to get hard again. Still, they made me try while they watched, thinking it was funny that I was stroking my limp dick.

"Poor little cock" Lisa mocked "and I was so looking forward to seeing you jerk off. Oh, but wait we could just watch the video you made for us." They both burst into laughter. I didn't know what she meant until a moment later when they pointed the remote at the TV, and after some scene skipping saw Aurora's room and me walking in; when I still had clothes to wear. Apparently the two girls did more than just take pictures of each other, but I was too shocked and embarrassed about what I knew was about to appear on the screen to think about that.

I had to stand there naked in front of these two girls while they sat and watched a video of me jerking off. It seemed like an eternity for it to be done. When it was over they put it on again, their attention alternating between me at the TV. After the third screening they paid less attention to me, I noticed Lisa's hand on Aurora's leg, slowing making its way up. She seemed to not be aware she was doing it, Aurora didn't make any attempt to stop her. I stared as her hand got to the edge of Aurora's shorts and slightly pushed them further up her thigh. Aurora reflexively spread her legs just a bit and I reflexively moved my hand toward my not-so-limp-now dick.

They both looked over at me. "Now now, you had your chance, we'll have none of that." Aurora left the room and came back with a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. She stood behind me and I had to let her put them on me. I thought to prevent me from enjoying what I was about to see too much. I was wrong about the seeing part.

"I think we'll need our privacy for a bit" Lisa said. Aurora agreed and handed her a cloth from behind me. It was the black top she had been wearing, my heart skipped a beat. Lisa took the shirt and put it on me as a blind fold, but just before she secured it Aurora came from behind me, giving me a moment's view of her topless body. The memory of that view was all I had as I could hear the two girls and only imagine what they were doing. I was naked, blind folded and handcuffed in the same room with them.

I heard the sound of them sitting on the couch, and the video still playing. Their voices were silent but I could hear them moving around on the couch, hear the sound of clothes being taken off and the sound of wet kissing. The giggling gave way to moaning and I realized that the wet sounds I was now hearing couldn't be kissing; one of them had a free mouth to moan with. Soon both moans were muffled, were they really doing what I thought they were doing? With me here? How long this went on I wasn't sure, 20 minutes 30? I wanted desperately to see what they were doing.

I knew they at least occasionally look over at me because they commented on the status of my erection. Just hearing them and knowing what they were doing got me to the point I could explode with the slightest touch; which I couldn't give myself no matter how hard I tried. Besides, with the way things were I was afraid I'd break a "rule".

I couldn't make out much of what the said except when Lisa, yelled out "fuck me." I could hear and feel one of them walk quickly by me, out of the room and again a few moments latter coming back in. I wasn't exactly sure what Lisa had meant but I figured Aurora had gotten a toy to play with. Lisa's screams drowned out all the other sounds they were making. She obviously loved what was happening to her.

A little while after the sounds of her orgasm quieted down, I heard them whispering to each other. I could only make out things like "you think?, should we? and I would love to see that". Then, Lisa came over and took off the blind fold, I noticed she was now wearing Aurora's pink shorts and her own top. Aurora wasn't in the room. "Now we want to have some fun with you" Lisa said. I got excited at the thought, not knowing at the time what they had in mind. My cock begged for attention. Lisa looked at it and smiled but didn't touch it.

Aurora came back in the room but I couldn't see her, she was behind me again, this time to take off the handcuffs. She told me to spread out my legs and she got on her knees, still behind me. Lisa bent down to watch as Aurora took both my balls into her hand. My cock was pointing straight up at the anticipation of her touching it. This whole ordeal wasn't so bad after all I thought. A moment later, she gently pulled my balls down with her finger tips and I heard a click. Before I saw it, I felt the weight of the padlock she looped around my sack.

It wasn't too heavy but I knew I'd never get it off without the key. If I had had any intention of calling this quits, and just letting them tell everyone it was too late. I was more stuck now than before. My excitement was replaced with a sudden feeling of fear. They led me to face a wall, take a few steps back and then lean over with my hands holding me up. I was too far from the wall and my legs were too far apart to stand up and I needed my hands to keep from falling over.

Lisa came over and attached a five pound neoprene dumbbell to the lock with a few rubber bands. The force pulling on my balls was like nothing I'd have ever felt before. Five pounds doesn't seem like a lot until its hanging between your legs. Lisa gave the weight a slight push and I felt the pressure on my balls amplify as they and the weight swung front to back. I realized that my punishment wasn't quite over.

It stopped after a few oscillations, but it let me know that I better stay as still as possible. I could stand the pain and pressure as long as I didn't move. "If you could only see how awesome that looks" Lisa told me. Lisa opened a bottle of oil and bent over as I was, poured it on my back, she started to run her hands over my ass cheeks and then between them. "Are you ready?" Aurora asked. "ready for what?" I answered in what little voice I could muster. I couldn't see but I felt her come behind me, her hands on either side of my hips. She placed the strap-on she was wearing between my legs next to my own dick where I could see it while bent over.

"For this" she answered, "what better way to teach you a lesson".

"Oh my god, please don't" I begged.

She ignored me and backed up a bit, Lisa took the tip of the strap-on and placed it on my hole. She held my ass spread open as Aurora slowly slid her plastic member into me. I clenched my teeth as I felt each inch of the strap-on penetrate me, it was agonizingly slow and though the dildo was not much bigger than my dick, it seemed to go on forever. Only when I could feel Aurora's flat, warm belly against my ass did I know that she was in me as far as she could go. She left it there for a moment and asked me how it was, if I liked getting fucked in the ass. "I like seeing it" Lisa answered for me.

The slow trip out gave me some relief and gave me a sensation that I had never felt before. With each push forward Aurora went faster. With a word from Lisa, she was soon sliding into me as fast as she could, her belly making an audible sound as it slapped against my ass. But when she pulled out she did it with deliberate slowness. The force caused the weight on my balls to swing wildly. I couldn't take the pain and knew that I'd have to keep still to stop it. This meant that I had to push back against Aurora's thrusts and not move forward when she did. This caused the strap-on to penetrate me deeper and harder. I had to sacrifice my ass to save my balls.

Lisa watched closely, holding me open the entire time. After the longest couple of minutes of my life, Aurora was nearing an orgasm. She gave one final thrust into my ass and used the strap-on to rub her clit. Her gyrations were making her toy stretch my hole in all directions. When she was satisfied she pulled it out of me. I was relived, until Lisa said it was her turn. I could have died. The two of them stood behind me.

"Before I go we need to clean this up" Lisa said, "It's all too hairy, I don't like it. We'll have to shave him." Aurora agreed.

Aurora let the strap-on hit the floor and left the room. While she was gone Lisa reached under me, she gave the weight on my balls one a long pull, I was terrified that she would let go, letting the weight bounce up and down; I didn't think I could take one more ounce of pressure. But instead she held the weight down and cut the bands holding it. I immediately felt the pain subside. But the sensation lasted for some time, just as my ass was still feeling the presence of the dildo. By then Aurora was back with the key and she took off the pad lock she was dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a tank-top, she was clearly not wearing a bra.

They brought me into the bathroom which was next to the room we were in, and made me stand in the shower. The two girls knelt on the floor in front of me. I stood still while they got out the shaving cream and lathered up my entire pubic area. I had never so much as trimmed the hair there before but these two were about to shave me bald. They each had a safety razor and carefully began to run their tools along my skin. First above my dick and eventually on the sides and under my balls. My cock was rigid from the constant touching. Their four hands were running all over me, and as my hair was taken away I became more sensitive to their touch.

They had me on all fours as they started to clear the hair from my ass. Aurora continued to shave me in the back as Lisa stopped to get rid of any remaining stubble from my hanging dick and balls. Aurora finished removing the last remnants of hair from me. I was completely hairless, front and back. Lisa's touch along my smooth skin, aided by the wetness of the shaving cream sent shivers through my body. Aurora blew a cool stream of breath from her lips onto my wet, bald ass. The feeling ran up my spine and immediately made me shoot a load of cum into the bath tub.

I was afraid that my coming would mean more punishment, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to cum. Of course I had no chance of not coming, not with two hot girls doing that to me. They stood up and had me do the same. They both looked me over, admiring their handiwork. "nice job, huh?" Aurora said. "that's much better.

He's like even more naked now," Lisa added. My cock was now soft again and having them stare at me, really exposed to them made some of the past embarrassment come back. They told me to get cleaned up and come out. They weren't done with me, Lisa hadn't forgot that it was still her turn.

The girls left the room while I rinsed off. When I came out, the cold air from being in the shower combined with being hairless for the first time made my dick shrink. I was in the doorway to the bathroom and they were waiting for me, watching from the couch, it was humiliating to be stared at in that state. Before I got back into the room there was a knock at the door. The girls at first looked at each other surprised but a look of realization quickly came upon them. Aurora looked at the clock, "oh my god, I completely forgot" she said.

"Things just got a bit more interesting" Lisa said and they both laughed with amusement.

I went to back myself into the bathroom but Aurora stopped me. "where are you going?" she asked.

" I didn't want anyone else to see me like this" I said.

"See you? HA! you're going to answer the door" Lisa said. My face must have fallen to the floor.

"oh don't worry, it's just Rick" Aurora said.

Rick was her boyfriend, he was on a few of the sports teams at school, he was much bigger than me. The thought of that fact entered my mind as I pictured him punching me out for being buck naked in is girlfriend's house. I figured they wanted to see a naked me get trashed around by a bigger guy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Redhanded by Aurora and Lisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds