• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weight Loss Incentives Ch. 02

Weight Loss Incentives Ch. 02

This is a true story being written as it is actually happening. If you don't see future chapters, I didn't make the hoped-for weight loss. If you are hoping for or anticipating sex involving others this is not the story for you. It is about a married couple very much in love and completely satisfied with each other.

In Ch. 01 you learned of my need to lose some weight. I started at 257 and am aiming for 200. At 6 ft. 2", 200 pounds is where I'm quite comfortable. That would be a return to my college weight which I was able to maintain well into my 30s.

My wife Stephanie is offering me various incentives as I lose the weight. She started with an incredible lap dance when I reached 250 and said there will be shaving to be done at 245. I'm not entirely sure what that will involve but I'm excited to get there!

When I first laid eyes on her in college I knew I had to know her better. At the time she was in a quite serious relationship so we didn't date for some time.

We had the same major so I had a few classes with her. I took advantage of the times before and after class to chat with her and over time she began to show an interest in me. It was very hard on her as she is quite loyal but she says at some point she knew that she couldn't see a future with her boyfriend but she could with me. So after dating for 2 years we got married just after college graduation.

We made a decision to wait for sex until we were married. Stephanie was a virgin, and I had only been with 2 girls (once each). We were quite shy, nervous, and clumsy on our honeymoon but it didn't take long to develop a fairly healthy and robust sex life.

Through the years, as 4 kids have come along, we still make sure that each other's needs are satisfied. We made a commitment early on to keep things fresh.

Each of us does our fair share to look for new ways to explore our sexuality.

Stephanie has promised to have an incentive ready for me as each 5 pound benchmark is reached. She also has promised that the incentives will get racier as we go.

245!

This morning I tipped the scales at 244. I let Stephanie know and she said we'd get together in due time.

We have twice played a game where we trimmed our pubic hair a bit. However, both times we agreed to stay well short of the "bare" look. I've always thought I wouldn't like it on her anyway, thinking that was too childlike. Would I soon find something different to be true?

We had some time, and some privacy, Saturday afternoon. Stephanie found me in the kitchen, took my hand, and suggested we go to our bedroom.

When we got there I found she had laid 2 towels across our bed. She took some hair clippers from the nightstand and turned to face me. I wasn't sure what to do but excitedly asked what she had in mind.

She said we were going to go bare.

WE?!?

She said what's good for the goose was good for the gander and told me to take off my clothes and lay down. I gulped and began to strip.

Stephanie explained that we weren't going to use a razor for our first pubic "buzz-cuts" but that we were going to get as bare as possible.

I lay down and she began to clip away. I love and trust my wife, but this was nervous time! When someone has something sharp down by your cock and balls you don't want to move or even breathe.

It actually was over quite quickly. I've heard that your package does look larger when bare. I looked in the mirror and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it appeared so to me. I was feeling pretty excited about this adventure already.

Stephanie stripped down and lay on the bed. I looked down and could see her pussy was already quite moist. These incentives were proving to be as stimulating for her as for me!

I flipped the clippers on and began the trim. I've "looked" at my wife naked a thousand times but this was very different. It was as if I was seeing her sex for the first time. I gently trimmed away, being very careful to avoid her inner labia. I could feel my cock growing hard as this felt as sexy as anything we'd ever done.

When I finished I couldn't stop staring. It wasn't the child-like appearance I thought would turn me off. Rather, it was bare, raw, intimate, open and as much a turn-on as I had ever experienced.

I had to have a taste. I gently licked, kissed, and sucked with no hair interference. Oh my, I was in heaven. Stephanie asked to embrace in a 69 position and we spent a considerable amount of time exploring each other.

Finally she asked that I enter her. As I pressed my cock into her beautiful folds she gasped with pleasure. She said the rubbing on her clit was unlike anything she had ever felt. I maintained a slow steady movement as she thrust back at me. She came once, slowed for 30 seconds or so, and then came again.

I told her I was getting close and she begged me to hang on. We have a deal that if she cums 3 times and I haven't cum yet that either one of us can suggest that she blows me. Usually it's me but not this time! She screamed, "Please hold on while I cum again. I want you to blow your load down my throat. I have to see if I can take you all the way in and kiss your bare pubic bone."

She's tried to deep throat me before but generally can only get close and then only for a quick second. She does let me cum in her mouth but generally spits it out after.

Needless to say I focused hard on making her cum one more time and not let go myself. Stephanie came as hard as I could ever remember and then pushed me off her and told me to lie on my back.

She kissed me everywhere there had been hair. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft and popped my cock in and out of her mouth. I could feel her going deeper and deeper with no gag reflex. Finally she was touching my pubic bone with her lips and had my whole cock in her mouth.

She maintained her position and began to suck hard while swirling her tongue around my cock. I couldn't wait and told her I was about to cum. She didn't change a thing and I exploded 4 or 5 times. She not only hung in there but she didn't spill a drop!

We clung to each other for a long time. Finally she looked up at me with those gorgeous, dreamy eyes and just before she began to suck me again said to hurry and get to 240.

Later she told me to expect a combination of the first two incentives with a toy added.

Hmmmmmmmm...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weight Loss Incentives Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds