• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pernilla Turns Ffifty

Pernilla Turns Ffifty

123

Author's note: This is a sequel to "Pernilla does Padjelanta", to understand it fully you should read that first but it isn't necessary. This story is a product of my imagination written for my enjoyment and hopefully yours. It contains incest so if you don't like sort of thing that please don't read any further.

-----

When I turned fifty I didn't think much of it, just another birthday, just another day.

My friend and former girlfriend, Jenny turned fifty nearly two years later and I could see that it was a big deal for her, she dated younger and younger men but they quickly disappeared. My guess is that they were after a quick screw and not a lasting relationship, but then, maybe that was what Jenny wanted as well. After her birthday she was down for a while but then she bounced back to her normal self.

Pernilla still looked much younger than her years, I thought that she looked to be in her mid thirties. I first noticed that we were having problems shortly after her forty-eighth birthday but I guess that they had been building up for a while.

In the beginning of our relationship Pernilla claimed that I owed her fifty orgasms for the sex she had missed out on while we hiked together and it became a bit of fun between us, a debt that I never managed to work off, no matter how hard I tried. Pernilla suddenly absolved me of my debt, it was childish she said. I was surprised to say the least but when I took stock I realised that much of the fun had gone out of out marriage and our sex life.

Standing in front of the mirror I took a close look and compared myself to our honeymoon photos. Not too bad I thought, a bit flabby but better than most, much too pale and tired though. It was time to improve my game if I wanted to keep my wife interested.

My boss understood when I said that I wanted to cut back on my hours. He also thought it was a good idea to ease me into retirement and train up my replacements, not to mention reducing his payroll. We agreed that I would cut back my hours slowly until I was down to five hours a day, four days a week. The first cut gave me an extra hour at lunch to spend at the gym, it was hard at first but I got rid of most of the flab. Healthier lunches didn't hurt either and I even began to enjoy them.

I took photos before I began so that I could check my progress and I could see a definite improvement. Unfortunately, as far as I could tell Pernilla did not. My extra energy was wasted as she quickly went to sleep most nights.

Pernilla quietly ignored her forty-ninth birthday. She accepted my gift but refused to consider any celebration. On her birthday she was colder than ever towards me, coming to bed late and leaving for work the next morning before I arose.

Our union had been blessed quite early with two wonderful children, Mark, now twenty and Pia who turned eighteen while I was trying to change my lifestyle. Mark understood a bit of what was going on and tried to help me with my training. We spent many hours running and cycling together. Sometimes Pia would run with us as well but she mainly helped me with my tan and my wardrobe. Her taste in clothes was impeccable and I started looking younger, I felt dashing and debonair, at least until my wife came home.

It was about this time that I noticed that a friend of a friend of Mark's often visited and spent more time with Pernilla than with those of his own age. I didn't mean to spy on Pernilla but I noticed lunches on her credit card when I couldn't recall her mentioning anything. Jenny knew something I'm sure but she didn't want to betray a confidence. I interpreted her answers to mean that Pernilla wanted to have fun but that she felt that she needed young companions to do so.

I didn't want to lose Pernilla but I took our relationship very seriously and I didn't want her to be in it against her will. Many years earlier I had come to the conclusion that she would leave me one day and that I should enjoy all the time I had with her. Dragging out a failing marriage wasn't going to be enjoyable for anyone and so we talked.

"I know that you haven't been happy with me for some time now. I've tried to change but I guess that it was just too little and too late. Jenny has agreed to stay here and let you stay in her flat for a month, whatever happens there stays there. If you don't want to come back at the end of the month we can get a divorce."

"OK, just remember that all this talk of divorce was your idea. You've always had too many rules, especially rules about how a wife should act. I am who I am, not your idea of who or what I should be. A month away from this prison sounds like fun, for the first time in twenty years I can do what I want to without you judging me! Maybe you can practise taking life as it comes while I'm away. Maybe then I'll feel like coming back!"

Pernilla moved out on the following weekend and Jenny moved into the spare room. Pernilla's remarks left little doubt in my mind that she was probably gone for good.

-----

Pia surprised me a few days later by suggesting that I might like some female companionship. She had explained that I had a free month to her friends and a few had expressed interest in helping me forget my problems. Mark thought that a couple of the girls he knew might be interested as well. Jenny felt that she had a prior claim to my time and Pia finished the list by proclaiming herself available as well.

I was going to say that it wasn't me who had the free month but then I decided to take things as they came and have a little harmless fun. Jenny, Mark and Pia demanded the first three evenings and after that I was available to any girl who called.

-----

My date with Jenny started with dinner which we finished in time for a movie. Jenny thought that a DVD at home would be more fun though, more like old times. Sitting on the couch watching a comedy certainly reminded me of the days when we were a couple. I didn't resist when she put my arm around her nor when she moved my hand to her breast, I should have but it felt good to hold a woman who wanted me to hold her. Somehow we ended up kissing but I wasn't going to go any further, I hadn't done so all those years ago and I wasn't going to do so now either.

"Once more, for old times sake?"

"I'm sorry Jenny but I can't cheat on Pernilla, she's still my wife."

"At least let me feel your hands on me, please."

If I didn't derive any satisfaction from helping a friend was I cheating? It seemed a solution to my dilemma, admittedly I was in a gray zone but I felt that at worst I was passively cheating rather than actively doing so.

I drew Jenny onto my lap so that she stradled my legs. She unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her breasts to me. Despite more than twenty years I still remembered how she liked me to play with her breasts and nipples. I slipped her panties to one side and then two fingers into her very wet pussy. She pressed her clitoris against my thumb and I stroked it as gently as I could. It didn't take long for her to reach her climax and I kept my fingers in place as she came down.

"That was good but not nearly enough. I hope there will be a lot more when you are through with Pernilla."

From the doorway I heard Pia's voice.

"Now I know what I have to look forward to on my date daddy. I'm going to want a lot more later as well but being stroked like that will be a good start."

-----

Fortunately the next night belonged to Mark as I was not at all looking forward to being alone with Pia. We went to Akkurat, a pub known for it's selection of beers, ales and whiskeys. I sat drinking a Real Ale wondering why I didn't do it more often when two female friends of Mark's came over and began chatting with us. After a while Mark asked for my appointment book and wrote their names in for days that suited them. When they left a couple more came over but that time I only got one name pencilled in. That was how it went all evening, in the end I had ten dates. I apologised to Mark, explaining that I had planned to devote some quality time to him but his opinion was that the quality of the time we had together wasn't diminished by female companionship, especially as he'd gotten a few phone numbers himself. He was right in a way, we had had a good time and I had gotten to know him better, not so much as a son though, more as a man.

-----

I was off balance with Pia right from the beginning. When she came into the living room it was just like seeing her mother again as I had more than twenty years before.

"You look so like your mother when we met, your dress even reminds me of the ones that she liked to wear."

"Good, that's just the look I was going for."

I guess that I was caught up in my memories when I said, "I hope that you have panties on under there." Pernilla had loved to tease me by not wearing them.

She replied, "Yes I have, for now anyway" and then lifted her skirt to show me. Her legs were spread so I could see how the tiny thong clung to her labia. I felt paralysed, I knew that fathers shouldn't be aroused by their daughters but I was.

"You can look more later, right now I'm hungry. Come on, you need to feed me before you can fuck me."

"This isn't a good idea, I shouldn't feel this way."

"Just pretend that I am Pernilla then, I won't mind, I can be whoever you want me to be, just so long as you want me."

We went out to dinner and then dancing, I treated Pia as my date and I was surprised to find how interesting she was to be with. I guess that I had thought of her as a little girl in a big girl's body.

When we at last arrived home I must admit to being in no fit state to make any rational decisions, my cock was definitely in control. Pia led me to the couch where I had sat with Jenny two nights before and straddled me much as Jenny had done. She unzipped and removed her dress leaving only a scrap of cloth between me and her naked glory. We kissed and I couldn't stop myself from stroking her breasts.

"Just help me as you helped Jenny. If you don't get any pleasure then it wont be incest, you'll just be helping me with the ache that I feel in my pussy."

With that she stood up, turned around, bent from the waist and drew her thong down. From where I sat I could see her pouting labia emerge. Before my eyes could drink their fill though she was astride me again and kissing me. I felt that my will had disappeared, I would do whatever she wanted and face the consequences tomorrow.

"Have there been others?" A strange question perhaps but I was still trying to find a reason to avoid having sex with Pia.

"You won't be the first nor the last but I hope that you'll be the best. I don't think that you are quite ready for that yet though, tonight I just want you to hold me and kiss me and stroke me till I come."

And that's just what I did. She offered her breasts to be licked, sucked or bitten, much as Pernilla had done a lifetime ago. She collected her juices and fed them to me until I slipped my fingers into her and began stroking her clitoris. I postponed her orgasm, bringing her to the edge and then letting her relax several times. When she at last begged me to let her come I slid a finger into her arse as well and took a nipple between my teeth and stroked and sucked and bit until she came. It was a sight to see and I regretted not having my cock inside her, even though she was right, I wasn't yet ready for that.

"That was beautiful to watch," said Jenny from the shadows, "you two were made for each other."

I felt it too and Pia smiled a tired smile. Jenny laid a blanket over her and went to bed. She lay there for quite a while but even for one as young as she it wasn't comfortable and so I soon walked her to her door. There we kissed a final time for that night.

"You're welcome to stay the night if you'd like. I want you to, even if only to cuddle but I'll understand if you need some time alone."

"Thank you for tonight, for everything but if I stay I'll regret it. Of course I'll regret not staying as well, just less."

Breakfast was late the next morning and I was afraid that it would be embarrassing but the opposite was the case. One unexpected benefit was that Pia didn't feel the need to be modest around me anymore and I often got the chance to appreciate her beauty in it's entirety, Jenny was pretty relaxed about showing me some skin as well.

My other dates were an anticlimax after Pia and Jenny and so I won't go into any details. I enjoyed nearly all of them and some of the girls let me know that I was welcome to stay the night although I wasn't ever really tempted. It was a lot of fun though and I began to understand Pernilla's point of view better, being with young people could certainly be invigorating.

-----

I learned about the next two conversations much later but I have included them in chronological order.

-----

Mark called Pernilla early in the afternoon two weeks after she had moved out.

"Hi mom, are you planning on going to a party with David tonight."

"Yes I am, do I have your permission?"

"Yes, of course, I was surprised that's all. It didn't quite sound like your style but I guess that I was wrong, have a good time tonight."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I overheard David inviting a group of sleazy losers to a party, he said that a woman he knew wanted to be fucked fifty times for her fiftieth birthday. I would never have guessed that you'd want to pull a train."

"Wait a minute, that can't be the party I was invited to." She paused. "David is going to pick me up at eight, could you get here before that in case I need some backup?"

At eight that evening Mark sat in the kitchen and waited while Pernilla went to open the door for David. She was ready to party except for her clothes, she was still wearing a track suit but it would only take a couple of minutes to slip into the dress she intended to wear. Mark must be wrong she thought, but she wanted to be able to back out if there was a chance that he was right and besides she didn't want Mark to see that dress.

"Hi babe, ready to go. Not your sexiest outfit but you look good in anything."

"Wait a minute David, how many other women will be at this party?"

"I don't know, you're the only one that counts for me babe."

"Did you tell a bunch of guys that I wanted to be fucked fifty times tonight?"

"OK, so you heard about that, yeah I did. Come on, you'll enjoy it. I've got enough condoms for all, it can get pretty sloppy in there after fifty guys, the last ten hardly get to feel anything at all. I've even scored a little something to help you get in the mood."

"I don't understand David, I thought you loved me, understood me, how could you think I'd be interested?"

"Babe you're nearly fifty. How could you be so dumb as to think that I loved you? The way it works is that I tell you how beautiful you are and you reward me with sex, but you haven't been keeping up your end of the bargain babe. I would have dropped you months ago but I was really looking forward to ploughing that sweet furrow of yours. It's a good thing I've had a few others who understood the rules to tide me over. When you moved here I thought that it would be all systems go but still nothing. Tonight was a parting gift from me for being such a cock teasing bitch. Come on babe, lets go, the guys are getting impatient and they can get a bit rough if they get too much booze in them before the main event."

"Get out! I never want to see you again!"

"I don't think you understand babe, you're coming with me."

Mark thought it was time to make his presence known. He arrived at the front door just in time to see Pernilla slap David. David raised his hand but thought better of it when he saw Mark.

"OK babe, I'll let the guys know about the change of venue. I warn you though that they may forget to use condoms without me here. Make sure you get tested tomorrow. See ya babe."

Mark looked at his watch. "I've got to go mom, I've got a date."

"I'm scared Mark, can't you stay the night."

"Sorry mom, I'm busy. Jenny's door looks pretty strong, keep it locked and it should hold them at bay long enough for you to call the police. Just don't sleep too deep."

"David has a key."

"Leaving dad for a sleaze-ball like David was stupid but giving him a key is unbelievable. We warned you about him but you knew better. Well, as you sow... I'll call my date and explain while you pack some clothes, you'd better sleep in a hotel tonight."

"Thank you Mark, I should have listened, I know that now but I thought that you just wanted to spoil things for me. I believed him when he said that he loved me." She grimaced and continued. "He could have had me tonight, I was ready and now I feel sick."

It proved to be an expensive lesson for Pernilla, David had paid for the room and refreshments for the party with her credit card. Embarrassing as well as she had to get Jenny to approve the lock change. She was understandably upset that Pernilla had given anyone a key, let alone David and she left Pernilla in no doubt as to her opinion. It was also embarrassing as David spread a rumour that she had gone through with the gang-bang and included some very graphic descriptions. The only bright point was that nothing got damaged or stolen.

-----

A few days after she had returned to the flat Pernilla sat drinking coffee with Pia in a little cafe near the university. Pia guessed that she wanted to know what was being said about her and how I felt about it. Their conversation was interrupted by three of Pia's friends.

"Hi Pia, have you any news about little Michael, do you know when he can come out and play."

"Hi Rachel. Pernilla, these are my friends Rachel, Marie and Gunilla. Girls this is Pernilla, formerly known as my mother, maybe she can fill you in."

"Pernilla, aren't you David's friend, the one who, um, er? You must be very strong, I don't think I'd be able to walk for a week after something like that."

"David is no longer any friend of mine and nothing whatsoever happened! Now who is little Michael?"

Pia explained, "Little Michael is daddy's cock, he won't let anyone use it until you two are divorced."

"In that case, I can say that I don't have any plans to divorce him anytime soon."

Marie had a question for Pernilla. "Is he a big man? He felt pretty big but it's hard to tell through jeans. He's gotta be much bigger than David though. No girls his own age want anything to do with him, even the old sluts only put up with him for a couple of weeks, a month tops." Marie suddenly realised who she was talking to and blushed. "Present company excepted of course."

Gunilla wasn't as easily embarrassed as Marie and she continued with the interrogation. "Why did you want David when you had Michael at home though? Is he into kinky stuff? Did you want a gang-bag because David couldn't satisfy you? I've heard that he couldn't satisfy a cat but fifty guys seems a bit extreme."

Pia answered. "I've only seen dad soft but it was a nice size. He's not Goliath but he's not David either." She smiled at her own wit.

Gunilla still wasn't satisfied with the answers.

"He is into kinky stuff, isn't he? Is that why you left?"

"He's a good husband and father and not the least bit kinky. He's a gentle and thoughtful lover, a little too gentle sometimes. I haven't left, I'm just taking a break. Michael can suck all the fun out of a room."

"He was a lot of fun when I went out with him." Replied Gunilla and Marie nodded her agreement. "All the girls say so. Maybe the problem wasn't Michael?"

Once the girls had continued on their shopping expedition Pernilla turned to Pia and asked "Why were they so interested in your father and our marriage?"

"When I told them that you had moved out they said that they wouldn't mind keeping dad company, many of my friends think that he's hot. Then Mark went and spoiled everything by getting his friends to take all the best days. Some of those girls are nearly thirty. My friends just wanted to play around a little but Mark's friends are more serious. If I end up with a thirty year old stepmother I am going to kill Mark. Anyway, Marie and Gunilla have had their chance and didn't get anywhere. Rachel's turn is next week and she's hoping for a bit more than the others got."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pernilla Turns Ffifty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds