• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy and His Brothers Ch. 01

Daddy and His Brothers Ch. 01

My daddy, his brothers and I had been having sex since I was 18. It all started when mom was away visiting her sister. I was in the shower when I heard the door open. I peeked around the curtain and there stood daddy, naked with a huge hard on.

"Your mother is away and I have wanted to fuck you for so long. Any objections?" he said.

"No daddy I have wanted to feel your hard cock in my pussy too." I answered.

Joining me in the shower he grabbed my tits and pushed me against the wall, shoving his fingers into my tight bald pussy. I came almost immediately, I had been waiting to feel this for so long. He turned me around and shoved his hard cock into my wet pussy, slamming in and out so hard we almost lost our footing on the wet tile.

"Let's go in the bedroom where we can really have some fun." I suggested.

All he could do was nod because he was so excited. Quickly we dried off and were soon entangled on the bed.

"Oh daddy I have wanted you so much! I was hoping you would make a move while mom was gone!" I exclaimed while tugging on his cock.

In answer he shoved my head to his lap with my mouth landing on his cock. I took his hardness in my mouth and sucked it all the way down my throat to his balls.

Soon enough I could tell that he was about to cum so I quickly straddled him and shoved my dripping pussy onto him.

"Yes daddy, oh make me cum!! You feel so good slamming my tight pussy!" I kept shouting while cumming in rivers.

"Cum on baby, show daddy how much you love fucking him! Show daddy how much you want him!"

Finally he couldn't hold back and exploded inside me. Cum was gushing out of my pussy, there was so much. I got off and licked all of our combined juices off of him before collapsing beside him.

"That was just great baby. You know how to show your daddy that you love him."

"Thank you daddy. Anytime you want me just let me know. I love you and want to make you happy."

"Your mom will be gone for a week, so we can have a lot of fun."

We fell asleep and I awoke the next morning with his hardness pressed against my ass. I wiggled around a little until he was at the entrance to my already wet pussy. Slowly he fucked me until we both came.

"Did you remember that your uncles will be here later in the day?" he asked.

"No, but we should be able to find some private time tonight." I replied.

"What would you say if they wanted to join us in our fun? I told them what I was going to do last night. I think it would be nice if you shared with them also."

"Yes daddy, whatever you want." I answered, thinking to myself that I was going to have a hell of a week since daddy has five brothers.

Later in the day I was sitting on the front porch in my shortest shorts and a flimsy tank top when two of my uncles drove up. I got up, not bothering to tug my shorts out of my ass, and went to greet them. I gave them both huge hugs, making sure they felt my tits on their chests. I sauntered into the house, putting extra wiggle into my ass.

Daddy was sitting in his usual chair when we walked in and I sat on his lap. His had went up under my top grabbing a nipple and pulling on it as he talked to his brothers.

They just sat there watching as daddy pulled my top up and took one of my boobs in his mouth while his hand wandered to my crotch. Soon I was wiggling out of my shorts so he could finger fuck me. The thought of them watching made me cum harder than I had yet.

"Why don't one of you come over and taste this sweet pussy?" daddy asked as he moved me so that I was leaning on him and my pussy was exposed between his legs.

"I guarantee her pussy is the sweetest you have ever tasted!"

That's all the encouragement they needed. Uncle Butch got between my legs and took my clit between his lips sucking it until I came. Uncle Ron grabbed one tit with his mouth and the other with his hand. Uncle Butch shoved a couple of fingers into my wet pussy, making me cum again.

"Damn she is so tight and tasty! I want to fuck this little slut!" Uncle Butch said as he picked me up and threw me on the couch with my ass in the air.

My pussy was dripping by now so he had no problem shoving his raging hard on deep inside. He fucked me like a man possessed, hard and deep. Finally he pulled out and sat on the couch pulling me onto his cock. Uncle Ron came up behind me and I felt the tip of his dick jabbing at my asshole. Soon I felt him push in and then I was getting fucked hard in both holes. I had never cum so much in my life! I was loving being fucked hard by both of them at the same time.

"Her ass is so tight! You love being fucked like this don't you slut?" asked Uncle Ron as he drove his cock deeper into my ass.

"Yes, it feels so damn good! Please don't stop!" I shouted just before I came again.

Daddy came over and shoved his hard cock in my mouth. "Suck this baby, daddy needs some loving too."

Eagerly I sucked him deep into my mouth and down my throat. We got a good rhythm going and soon I could feel Uncle Ron cumming in my ass. Not long after Uncle Butch slammed hard into my pussy and came. Daddy sat on the couch and I climbed on and fucked him until he too was unloading inside me. I collapsed between my daddy and my uncle, having been thoroughly satisfied by the three of them.

"Damn she is a great piece of ass! Can't wait until the others get here and we can really wear her out!" said Uncle Butch.

"Hopefully it will be a few hours so the poor girl can rest before we all are here and taking turns." answered Uncle Ron.

I cuddled up next to daddy and fell asleep dreaming about the fucking I would surely be getting over the next few days after my other three uncles showed up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy and His Brothers Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds