• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Home

Happy Home

12

I am Sujitha aged 25 tall 5' 8", strong built weight 70 Kg. The excess weight is because of my height and bone strength and so my body is not very plump and structure is perfect... solid boobs and solid ass... my boobs are 34 D but have no sag when I am nude before the mirror the nipple look straight into the mirror. I am milky white in colour and I know my colour and structure is stunning the men. Nipples are also pink in color aureoles are brown and there is no black spot on my body. My tummy is flat and had a deep naval round in shape. My tummy was flat and toned, mainly because of my regular yoga practice and exercises. I was also very supple and flexible. I bend forward to touch my head to my knees and enjoyed the stretch of my spine, doing so.

I am happily married to Varun for three years with no children yet. He is 26yrs very handsome 6'4" tall with curling black hair and his wheatish color skin is flawless. His facial features are stunningly sexy and many women are mad after him. His dressing is very nice and decent. Athletic body with 6 packs ABS, very attractive and smiling face. I fall in love with him as soon I saw him before marriage in our home when he came to see me. He is also flat and our marriage is fixed immediately.

Our sex life is also very happy and he used to explore my puss very deep with his 9 inches dick which is 5 inches in girth at the base and 3 inches at the bulbous. He used my breast also well with his mouth and hands whenever we are alone his hands are always on my tits and he used to press and squeeze them nicely. In spite of his extensive mauling, my boobs did not sag because of my YOGA exercises. Varun used to stretch my cunt a lot with his huge and thick dick. But he always feels my puss very tight and always fumbles to enter cause of my pelvic exercises and yoga.

I wake up early at 4 am and do my yoga and exercises on the terrace up to 5 and come to my room to walk on walking machine for half an hour. Then I wake up Varun with a kiss on his dick and then we will have a nice fuck and then he will start his exercises on walking machine and weights as I take rest for an hour before starting the daily chores and cooking .

He, usually, comes home before 6PM and help me in house work and on that pretext he gropes my ass and boobs and describe me in many words. We will have one round in the kitchen before completing the cooking. We eat feeding each other and I have to sit on his lap and have to feed my tits also along with food.

After taking food We sit in the living room and watch TV for some time and he lay his head on my lap and used to play with my tits and I stretch my hand and play with his dick. I also grope the muscles on his chest. This goes on for two hours and we talk about the whole world. He used to comment on the models and female actors on TV and I comment on males. When the food settled in the stomach and when we are horny he lifts me up in his arms and carries me to the bed room and before sleep we have to have two rounds and then go to deep sleep.

He is working in a government audit office and earning a fat salary. He is getting promotions quickly as we belong to scheduled castes and he is next to the chief audit officer. The only unsatisfactory thing is that he used to tour for two or three days a week. If he gets another promotion he need not wander much.

I get bored for those days when he is on tour. When he is out of town it is a hell for me spend time. In the evening he used to ring phone and we continue sex chat for one or two hours. It would be another hell for me when the chat is over.

That day was Saturday and Varun is out of station and I am in the hell at night 10'o clock after the chat with Varun. He informed me that he was reaching home by early morning next day. I could not sleep up to 1 AM due to many thoughts. He is the first man who entered all my holes I used to suck him a lot in 69 positions and actually he is the only man who touched and kissed my puss for the first time.

Not that I am very pious and did not do any adventure in college life. My mind went into my college days as I could not sleep. By the time I turned 18; I had briefly dated a few guys, but couldn't really feel too attracted to them. I had a hyperactive imagination when it came to sex and I read about it voraciously. Every one looks at me as a princess because of my colour and attractive figure. Many eyebrows rose whenever my name is called for scholar ship but they conveniently forget it in order to make friendship with me, boys and girls alike. Varun told me his is the same case in his college days.

My colour and structure are unusual and rare in scheduled castes in India. Usually the standard color of scheduled castes is black. I got this color because of the severe oppression that has been inflicted on my fore fathers and mothers for more than five hundred years. The reason for the color, height and build which Varun and I have is one and same. Varun and I explored our families' history of our fore fathers and mothers for 100 years like the author of "ROOTS." Alex Haley. (The back ground history will be explained in another episode). Even today many our people are pale black and their height in gents is not more than 5' 6" or 5'8" in men and it is only 5'4" in women.

When I am getting down the stairs of the college, many used to dash me with their shoulders on my chest. In the beginning I thought that it was accidental but after a while I under stood what pleasure they are getting and did not allow any one else to dash me till my marriage and my hubby is now dashing my tits 100 times a day in kitchen and dining room.

I used to flirt with many guys and never allowed them to strip me. I allowed them up to groping my tits and ass on my clothes. The only concession I gave to some of them is to allow them to push their hands in to my blouse and sari or T shirt and jeans mostly in theatres and parks. I never go to any ones room or secluded place and never take any risk. Don't come to a conclusion that I am rigid or averse to sex or not horny enough. The fact is that as read extensively about the oppression and so the upper caste boys even though attractive could not remove the feelings of mine. Unfortunately in our college there not even one SC student attractive.

In theatres and parks the guys used to remove their pants and urged me to suck which I never did. But I used to stroke their dicks and squeeze them hard till they cum in my hand kerchief. No one complain or abuse me because they feel to have me in the next seat in the theatre a great fortune and every one treated me like a princess. After failed in dragging me to bed many of them proposed to marry me but I said "No, thanks."

Same is the case with Varun in his college at Hyderabad but with vast variation. Unlike me he fucked many upper caste girls with vengeance. Many Brahman, Reddy and Kamma girls used to roam around him and flirt with him. He told all his scoops and chronicles with his girls. He never had or maintained any emotional bond or relation with them obviously for the reason I had. My dear hubby Varun is neither fugitive nor furtive and so we trust each other plenteously.

Many rich girls are after him longed to marry him because of his qualifications, masculine body and at the top of all, his massive organ. But as a policy he wanted to marry a SC girl and he told to his fortune I am so attractive and reiterated many a time the he would marry me even if I am short and black. He promised that after marriage he never touched any of them. All these thoughts and nostalgia stirred in my mind and I did not know when I slept. I did not wear any thing and covered with a rug as it is very cold.

I woke up at 4 am as usual but could not come out of bed as the mind and body are not in condition and I tried to sleep again and went into a dream. Varun has a key of the home and he entered without making a noise and I am in my dream. Varun suddenly dragged the rug and I shouted in fear and sat.

Oh! There stood the Greek warrior stark naked and stretched his arms inviting me to hug. My heart is still throbbing from the fear and I could not recover for a minute. When I realized what happened I stood on the bed yelled in joy and jumped on to Varun. He hugged my waist and could withstand my jump as my legs are around his waist very tight and I pulled his hair with both hands and kissed on his head. He held me tight on my ass with his hands and my tits are exactly before his face and my puss is radiating heat on his naval.

"You devil, you have spoilt a nice dream." I said in mock anger as I locked my legs on his ass and growled, "Ooooohhhhhhhhh"

"Whom are you dreaming about? My dear, imp."

I shouted "You idiot! You left me in a hell for three days, my sweet bastard,"...and I kissed on his head and hugged his head with both my hands.

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh," he moaned as he kissed between my boobs and slowly rubbed his face across my breasts.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I moaned as I felt Varun's rough beard grazing tender flesh of my mammary. I put my hand just below my left breast and slowly cupped it and rubbed against his rough beard for tickling sensation.

I put my other hand on my hubby's head and started directing it towards my breast. I lifted the left one up with my hand and gripping it in my fist and offered the nipple to my dear hubby and pushing his head to it.

"Suck" I murmured "Eat it. Bite it lightly."

"Yeeee! Your slutty titties are tasty, tasty." Varun took the offered nipple and licked it with his rough tongue. He bit lightly all over my left tit and coated it with his saliva and started pulling at it with teeth. I pulled that boob away and moved his head to the other milk-pot and spearing it aggressively into my hubby's mouth. My nipples lengthened and reddened and became engorged.

"Mmmmmmch these melons are crying for me," he mumbled as he munched, "I want to eat them completely today, you, my sweet siren." He licked my teats and kissing all over the boobs. "Yeah, you are my Lucifer," I retorted.

I ran my fingers through his hair I took a deep breath inhaling his masculine fragrance off head. Then Varun flicked my nipples with the tip of his tongue, lathing them. Often he moved the tip of his tongue as if scratching the tip of my nipple.

"Oohhh," I released a shrill moan, as he is eating, biting, licking and sucking my mangoes in frenzy.

"These globes," he muttered, "are challenging me every day. They are as they are three years ago," and snatched on mammary with his teeth.

"Oh dear hubby," I skewed, and said, "They are as they are for you my dear fucker of devils." I brushed his hair with my fingers and pulled his head to change the breast he is munching on.

All the while my dear hubby Varun is carrying whole of my weight on his hands holding my hips and I locked my legs on his back and hold his neck with both my hands. By now his monster is fully erect and touching my anus from below it is looking up. With one hand I hold his neck and flocked his head to my chest and with another hand lifted my tit to feed it to his mouth.

As my legs are balancing on his waist I elongated my free hand to his dick down under, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooo," it was sizzling and I held it firmly and pulled it up and rubbed it on my ass cheeks.

"Hey, my dear, your rod is hot and ready to dig into my hole!" I said, kissing my dear hubby's head as he is feasting on the honey pots and he is biting the nipple once in a while.

My little baby is oozing a lot and I relaxed the knot of my legs a little and lowered my ass so my pussy reached the waiting burgeoning penis. His hands are fully loaded with my ass and carrying total of my weight. Now I held his neck with both my hands for balance and my pussy is hungrily waiting for the huge candy to sink in.

As I lowered down, our faces came even and my glistening, slobbered breasts, crushed to his chest. He brought his lips close to mine and locked them with his lips. His tongue slowly probed my mouth, and I met it with my own tongue. Varun started kissing me passionately. I kissed him right back and new thrills started coursing down my body as our tongues wrestled with each other.

Balancing my self with my hands, as he stood like flag pole holding my ass in position and the scorching shaft was ready to invade. I lifted my ass a little and crashed my bottom on to my dear hubby's cock. The monster entered my tight but lubricated hole with vigor.

"I am in heaven. You filled me," I wish to shout loud but I ended up moaning "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhhhhh," as our lips and tongues locked passionately.

Now Varun moved his hands from my hips to my thighs so as to allow me to move like a cradle. Like a cradle I move my self on to his tool and back. The slurping sounds were made as I was having series of orgasms and the puss is leaking heavy amount of juices. The huge shaft is moving in and out as I cradle on his hands. Whenever, his monster is completely in me I tightened my cunt muscles and relaxed them when I was moving away. His blood filled member was twitching and jerking when it is in and touching the clit when its base ploughed in to the furrow of my vagina. This gave both of us the immense pleasure and our bodies shuddered.

I always wonder of his strength to bear my weight and his staying power. I was bumping on his cock and his monstrous dick was having a hot, wet, bubbling cunt ride. More small orgasms rocked my body and I could not withstand any more.

"mmmmmmmmm," after wild cradling I pulled the head of Varun from the lip-lock asked him, "Lets go to bed, dear."

"OK," he said, and moved to the bed and descended my body slowly on to the bed and my descending body yanked my loving hubby's rod downwards till it eventually slid out, with a plop sound and sprang up when released, smearing itself on my belly. Then as I slid further, it nestled between my breasts. My darling hubby held me by my armpits, and his junior is enjoying the luxuriating warmth of the valley of my mountains. My face was in his groin and the monster is between my melons.

I pressed my boobs with both my hands on to his cock which is so wet with my juices and his pre cum I started crushing my breasts over his dick and kissed the tip of the rod. I opened my lips and allowed the bulbous of hot rod to sink into the wet warm recess of my mouth. Varun put his hand on my head and fucked my face. I hold his dick with my hands at the bottom as I am licking and sucking at the bulbous head. My fingers could not cover the girth of his penis at base so I used both hands to control it and squeezing it and bobbing my head on his cock. I bit its head and poked the hole with my tongue and licked and bit it all the way through its length.

As he stood next to our bed, he turned me and lifted my legs over to his shoulders and made me upside down and both my thighs are on his shoulders and he hugged my ass and groping it and my honey pot is exactly in front of his mouth and he immediately clamped his mouth on my cunt and lick my cunt lips and inserted his tongue deep into the vagina. I stretched my legs wide in the air and rested my thighs over his shoulders.

"mmmmm , see how much heat your puss is fuming!!" Varun exclaimed, "See how your baby is crying!"

His tongue fluttered all over my sensitive genitals. His tongue slipped into my vent, feeling like a cock as it probed the depths of love-mine. His soft, full lips closed over my pussy lips, the small tiny goosy ones as he caressed my whole pussy with his mouth. His tongue is licking my clitoris and swirling around it and he is guzzling the nectar, my honey pot is oozing.

I struggled for balance in the upside down position and with my hands firmly on the bed and the one eyed monster was hovering on my face. I kissed his gigantic tool and peeled the skin back and poked the eye with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around the bulbous and licking the shaft all over its length. I bobbed my head and started fucking his dick with my mouth.

We are in unusual 69 position in the air. The upside down position is called: "Seershasana" in yoga. Varun again took my weight on his shoulders and held my ass with both his hands spanking the ass cheeks and inserted two fingers in my anus. He buried his face in my vagina and clamped his mouth on my cunt lips and his tongue is exploiting deep in to my puss and his fingers are grubbing my asshole.

"ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned I am in a heaven again. I am sucking his dick with slurping sounds and moving my dangling head vigorously to and fro as he is also jabbing his dick in to my mouth by moving his ass in unison with bobbing of my head. I am holding the base of his cock in both the palms and stroking it. The elbows are resting on the bed allowing the fierce lusty movement of my head. His balls are hitting my forehead when he thrust his shaft in to my mouth. His hips moving rhythmically with each thrust and I move my head and palms in corroboration with his thrusts.

My hubby was rotating his tongue in my throbbing puss as he is licking my honey pot and dried the nectar and now chewing the clit. The small lips at the clitoral head barely conceal my love button. When I'm excited, my clit spreads those little lips wide and looks like the bud. The full fleshy lips surrounding my slit are bright pink. Due to his vigorous licking sucking they have become red.

"Your little baby is blushing and her cheeks turn red from pink," muttered Varun.

"It's because of you, imp fucker." I mumbled. My love mound could not withstand the attack any more.

"oooooooooaaahhhhhhaiiiiammmmmmm I am cummmmmming," series of strong orgasms shuddered my body as I yelled loudly. I was licking, sucking, biting and fucking my hubby's incredible gigantic tool as much as I can and his body and the shaft have become stiff as he is nearing ejaculation. He let out a cry of pleasure and creamed in my sucking mouth. I continued to suck his tool until huge spurts of warm sperm flooded my mouth as I could not gulp all his juices, the spurts hit all over my face. His load was thick and salty, and warm. I guzzled as much as I can.

I fell on the bed as a branch from trunk and he fell on the bed as trunk and we lay down on bed for 10 minutes in resting position of Yoga. Positioning body, neck and head in straight line without pillow and positioning the legs and hands in 30 degrees from trunk, closing eyes and concentrating on breath is the resting ASANA in Yoga. It's a wonder that my dear hubby's tool will get limp only after second round or third round.

Before closing eyes I saw his prick was looking straight at the ceiling even after such magnificent orgasm and ejaculation his balls are not empty and his dick is not limp. After 10 minutes I opened eyes as hubby is cuddling me and his enormous penis was felt on my thigh fully erect and in full force. Hubby's mouth firmly clamped on mine I opened my mouth as his tongue invaded my mouth and slowly started moving around in my mouth. I am moaning as I felt his tongue licking on my own tongue.

As he kissed me hard, Varun's hands were slowly roaming on my body. Varun had started with his hands rested firmly on my ass. His hands were gently massaging and started moving from my ass to my breasts. I moaned softly in my dear hubby's mouth as his hands groping my boobs and then finally taking firm control of my melons. Varun firmly pressed and squeezed my boobs as I moan out in his mouth, but he didn't let go of my tits and kept pumping them hard. He knows well that my intention is also that.

Hubby stopped for a moment and broke the kiss as I caught my breath. I was panting heavily and my boobs were heaving. My husband always kisses me with so much passion. Varun slowly moved downwards and finally his mouth settled once again on my boobs. I wrapped both my hands warmly around his neck and slowly helped my dear hubby in feasting on my large mangoes. I felt a tingle passing through my body as I felt Varun's warm and wet mouth clamping on my breast. He held both the melons firmly in each hand and sucking the right mammary and I caught hold of his hair and switched his mouth from right to left boob as he is squeezing and kneading both the tits.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds