• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Holiday

The Holiday

12

At thirty seven I don't consider myself to be a supermodel, but I do believe I aged quite well, and I certainly don't feel shy wearing a bikini in public. And it never seems like anyone minds either as I get stared down aplenty at the beach, by both young and old men, sometimes even women. Although mostly the women stare at me with contempt for distracting their husband's gaze away from themselves.

I'm what most would probably describe as voluptuously curvaceous. I've never spent more than a day in the gym throughout my life, but I keep myself busy with all sorts of things. I eat what I want, when I want and therefore I am slightly fuller figured but I would never consider using the word fat, but definitely not muscular or athletic. All the curves are in all the right places, and still just as firm as I remember them ever being, and rather large if I say so myself, just the way men seem to like them.

Now I've never been unfaithful to my husband in the traditional sense of the word, and I do hope to keep it that way, but long before we even met or got married I'd been around the block and consider myself sexually adventurous, and just a little bit too naughty for my own good.

Needless to say, when my husband came alone I had a little bit of trouble keeping myself under control, especially since he isn't nearly as sexually active as I am. I resolved myself to what I call "hardcore flirting", which can mean any number of things in different situations but ultimately comes down to the fact that I can look (and play) with the menu as much as I want to, as long as I eat at home.

Over the years I've had many fun times chatting up guys at bars, getting topless here and there, stroking the odd package when a little drunk, and generally misbehaving within my own guidelines. As the Internet came along I found a great many new avenues to entertain myself with, starting with plain text chat rooms, and later moving on to webcam sessions with strangers.

Some of these adventures I actually did with my husband, so he isn't completely ignorant of my needs, and even in the flesh we had an experience or two with a jacuzzi and another couple. And I'm sure we'll have a few more in the future.

The webcam experiences unlocked some voyeuristic tendencies in me that I never expected of myself. Often I would stay home instead of going out with friends, when my husband was away, so I coulsteer in front of the computer and find new people to cam with or old favourites from my Skype list.

Initially it was innocent as most things are, just a little sexy and flirtatious dressing for my partners at the other end, but this soon led to getting completely naked in front of them, and eventually even playing with myself in front of the camera while watching them do the same.

I would chat and cam with, and for anyone, from young guys half my age, to couples much older, and even other women sometimes. It really started getting steamy when I had my husband buy me a laptop instead of the desktop I was using, with a loose webcam so that I could take to bed with me, and show even more details of my excursions to my fans.

He of course reaped the benefits, because you simply can't get off by yourself even with help, like you do with a real person. So every time he came back from a business trip I would absolutely fuck his brains out, because I had made myself so super horny with the help of my Internet friends.

Anyway enough back story.

It's been years since my husband and I took a good long holiday. In fact, our honeymoon might have been our last, and since then we've only really taken a long weekend here and there, to nowhere particularly spectacular.

So, approaching our forties we decided its about damn time we spend some money on ourselves and a good long holiday, and we soon found ourselves at a beach resort on the coast of Kenya.

After a horrendous experience of delayed flights and crazy taxi drivers we eventually made it to our destination after a full day's travel, somewhere in the middle of the night, and went straight to bed without a moment's hesitation.

The next morning I woke up stressed, which is unacceptable for someone on holiday. So right after breakfast I started with the first of many Gin & Tonic's, which is completely unlike myself.

Soon after, I sauntered down to the beach, while my husband went to check out the Scooba diving lessons in the hotel's main pool area. Surprisingly I found the private beach virtually deserted, apart from one older couple lounging on the opposite end, and a security guard manning his post just as you entered the area.

I say private beach loosely, as it's simply a section of the beach for hotel residents only, divided from the real beach by a low knee-high wall. There's nothing really stopping anyone from simply walking up from the public area, but it appears rules and regulations are well respected and nobody takes any chances. Kenyan beaches are covered with the local African "Beach Boys" who peddle their wares and services to tourists, and I guess that's where the security guard comes into the picture, in case they get a little too much for residents.

Regardless, I settled myself on a lounger close to the low separating wall so that I could at least be closest to the sea, and got myself in a half sitting position so I could have a look around while reading my book.

I just got out my suntan lotion and started liberally applying it to my face and shoulders, when three of the aforementioned Beach Boys appeared on my section of the beach. They had all sorts of goods for sale, from key rings to little statuettes but in their typical way they first tried to smooth talk you before getting to the real sales pitch.

Since they were not allowed on the private beach, they kept their distance at the low wall which was probably ten or so metres away from me, but I felt quite comfortable and safe knowing that there was security somewhere behind me, within in screaming distance.

The Beach Boys wanted to know all about where I come from, who I was with and what I was here for, and most importantly what my name was, so that they could then introduce themselves. Names are very important to the people, and they remember them well, together with all the other details you tell them about yourself.

They implored me to come closer, and shake their hands so they could introduce themselves properly, and I obliged them cautiously. Each had a fake name that was specially for tourists, and obviously American. I met Justin Timberland, Captain Zero and I couldn't remember the last.

Of course they were very flirty and complimentary, telling me that I looked great in my red bikini, and that I didn't even need to tan as my skin was already perfect. It was only when I reached down to pickup one of their creations and my breasts almost popped out of my top, that one of them got really adventurous and commented on my bosom being greater and firmer than any of their local girls, this while demonstrating profusely with his hands.

I took it in my stride, but the comment had awakened many naughty thoughts at the back of my mind, and by this time my third G&T for the morning had gotten me very relaxed and adventurous.

I stood up and half turned, looking around the beach and there was still nobody in sight, except for the old couple who seemed to be on their way, picking up their towels and packing their bags.

And it was while I turned my back towards them, that one of the other two commented that I had an even better ass, to go with my big bosom.

Now, I'm very proud of my breasts, at a rather large D-cup they are more than most men can handle, and still exactly where they should be. However my ass is not my greatest asset, being a bit too large for my tastes, and hanging ever so slightly out of my bikini bottoms. So this comment hit home, and immediately excited my already dirty thoughts regarding my situation.

I walked back towards my lounger, with my back towards them, and set my little game in motion. As I reached the lounger I made a very obvious gesture of slipping my hands under my sarong, and resetting my panties over my ass cheeks, and I looked back over my shoulder and thanked him for the generous compliment before dropping the sarong and turning myself around sitting on the edge of the tanning bed.

Immediately I had their full attention, and they moved closer climbing onto the wall to take a seat, while continuing to chat to me about all sorts. I grabbed my suntan again and continued to cover my arms, my stomach and my legs while we chatted about inane topics, as they held their gaze very firmly on my body and my hands.

The three of them were all superbly built, with muscular but not massive arms, incredible pecks and ripped stomachs...very much like sprint athletes. Of course they were as black as Africans can be, wearing nothing but board shorts, not even shoes. Needless to say, having them watch me with such wild desire, started a fire in my loins.

With all the exposed bits covered in suntan, the fun parts were ready to begin. I took one final look around the beach, and saw nobody except for the security guard, who wasn't specifically paying any attention to me, or my audience, and frankly I didn't much care at the time.

Knowing it was illegal to be topless in Kenya, but not exactly how illegal, I was playing it safe. I started just running my fingers over my breasts, getting my nipples which were already quite excited, even more so. When they started poking through the material I cupped each breast very seductively, and got a nod of approval from the three men in their native language, but they were completely mesmerised otherwise.

After putting some more lotion on my hands, I slid them under my bikini top one at a time rubbing the oil over by big tits, and onto my rock hard nipples. My bikini became quite restrictive very quickly, but not wanting to take it off all together just in case I had to quickly abort my mission, I undid the strap on my back and my breasts sagged ever so slightly, revealing the massive amounts of breast flesh just under the rim, but not exposing my nipples.

It was with that exposure of flesh, that the three guys revealed that they were each very obviously erect, and that there wasn't quite as much space in those board shorts as it seemed. I bit my lip, watching their very hard cocks writhing inside their pants like snakes in a cage, trying to escape.

Well I had come this far, and wasn't getting any less horny with each new step I took. I oiled my hands up again, and this time reached for my tits from below, without the restriction of a bikini top clamping them down. I massaged them furiously, tweaking my nipples under the bikini top where the three erect cocks couldn't see them, but so desperately wanted a little peak. I squeezed my boobs together, forming a humongous cleavage, perfect for a tittyfuck.

And then I asked the boys if they wanted to see more, which they of course panted for. And I responded that it's illegal isn't it, and they simply said its not a problem. Of course the fact that it's illegal made it all the more exciting for me, but it also gave me something to bargain with. And bargain I did, by telling them if I showed them mine, they would have to show me theirs.

Deal agreed upon, I leaned back on the chair and pulled my bikini top up over my large D cups, exposing my very hard nipples to the three big black guys in front of me. I have small nipples considering the size of my breasts, but comparatively large areolas. This time I squeezed my tits together while they could see them, and grabbed by my nipples pulling them up and stretching them slightly.

After a bit more playing I said a deal was a deal, and they obliged without much fuss by getting up and dropping their pants, revealing the fabled black cocks I had heard so much about. They weren't monstrous as I had heard, certainly bigger than average, but not too over the top. They were certainly not lacking in girth as I viewed them from the front, and after I asked them to turn so I could marvel at their length I definitely wasn't disappointed. And they were hard, really fucking hard, and I was wet, dripping fucking wet.

I told them to sit back down, and so they did one facing me directly, legs outstretched leaning on his arms with his big dick majestically pointing skywards, and the other two laid down at his sides resting on one elbow, with their erections pointing horizontally away from them.

Slipping myself off the front of the tanning bed, I turned myself around so that I laid down on the sand, looking away from them, and hooked my knees over the lounger while slipping the pillow under my head, just so that I had a bit more cover from prying eyes. Naturally when I lay on my back my breasts tend to float to the sides, but they are firm enough that I still maintain a manner of cleavage.

At this time I pulled out my husband's favourite trick, which he loved watching me do while pounding away at my pussy, with his own massive erection which wasn't far behind these three boys, and certainly had no trouble satisfying me with.

I reached down with my hands and cupped my right tit, and massaged it just a little before pulling it up, and reaching down with my mouth so that I could suck on my erect nipple. And I sucked really good and really hard, pleasuring myself in the process of doing so, as they are quite sensitive. My hubby doesn't just love the fact that I can suck and nibble on my own tits, but more so the fact that sucking them so hard engorges them with blood, and makes them very large and colourful , which is why he also loves to suck on them himself, when he isn't watching me doing it while he pumps my pussy.

Of course I lost myself in my own little world while doing this, and only when looking up from what I was doing and turning onto my side, did I realise that the three gentlemen were each vigorously stroking their dicks with their rather large hands, while watching my little show. What I didn't realise before, was that they were all uncircumcised, and that when they pulled back their foreskins like they were doing now, they were in fact stroking much longer shafts than I had initially thought.

Watching these three gorgeous creatures in such a natural setting, pushed my little game slightly further than I had originally intended to take it, but my voyeuristic notions implored me to take it even further. And so I did...

Laying on my side watching them stroke themselves, my breasts bunched together on top of each other forming a massive cavern between them, I reached down to try and suck on my left nipple as well, while keeping an eye on the boys. I got a big thumbs up from each unoccupied hand, as I focused my eyes on each big cock in our little circle for moments at a time while sucking away at my large boob which was almost getting sore with pleasure.

At this point I simply couldn't take it any longer, my panties were almost dripping with dampness, and my primal urges needed to be pleased.

Turning myself slightly more towards them, so that the full length of my body was in their view, I leaned onto my right elbow, balancing my head in my hand.

I teased both them and myself for a bit longer still, by toying with my breasts before painstakingly slowly travelling down between my lovely bumps, down my stomach and over my navel to my very moist panties down below.

Starting very slowly I just caressed my vaginal lips through the material, just feeling my way around while licking my lips, watching the boys, watching me. Soon I couldn't take much more of this self-imposed torture, slipped my hand inside my panties past the small tuft of hair, towards my very recently waxed and gorgeously smooth pussy.

Enough foreplay, I moved straight for my clit and started vigorously massaging it, and before long I slipped my arm out from under my head and grabbed my right boob, biting down hard on my nipple as I had a violent orgasm for the first time that day, feeling all my tensions of the previous day's travel magically disappear.

But the show must go on, my audience were waiting on me. I quickly tied my top around my back again, and immediately saw the disappointment in their faces, thinking I was done with them and running away.

Instead I got up, and took a quick look around to make sure all was still deserted. I picked up the lounger by its bottom legs and dragged it forward, right onto the edge where my three Beach Boys were patiently waiting to see what happens next.

Dropping myself onto the bed, I kept my top on, but popped each of my breasts out of their cups so that my bikini pushed them together nicely, making them appear even bigger than they really are. With one hand I played with my tits from all angles, while I reached between my legs again with the other.

Peeling my panties away to one side, revealing my glistening moist pussy, lead to three rows of gleaming white teeth, and a collection of grunting noises from the mob of wanking gentlemen. And they were wanking vigorously, with not a hint of cumming anywhere in their immediate futures. And I so much wanted to see them cum.

I started by just playing with my clit again, this time where they could see every movement, but soon I had both hands down there peeling open my lips so they could see every tiny detail of my womanhood. They had in the meanwhile all lifted themselves onto their knees, and had moved in for a much closer inspection, but never close enough to touch me.

Next I slipped one finger inside, not that it really does much for me, but I know men love seeing a women penetrate herself, I guess it helps them imagine they are the ones doing it. But soon the fingering was feeling really good, considering the circumstances, and I slipped in another and then later still a third. When that started feeling like nothing, I pulled them all out, reached for the pillow and put it under my ass, and then reached around the outside of my leg to properly fingerfuck myself, panting and howling while doing so and bringing myself to another superbly intense orgasm, which shook through my entire body.

I had reached the fine line where I questioned myself whether my next move was cheating, or simply having some very naughty fun. I needed to have more, wanted to have more, and I drew the line at penetrative sex, that would be my husband's and his alone.

So it was then that I righted myself on the tanning bed, and slipped my panties off up to my knees, before gesturing for the man in front of me to have at it with my pussy, and the other two to step closer at my sides. He immediately jumped at the opportunity, and started with just his fingers working them deep inside me.

As the other two stepped up to the plate, I was overwhelmed by their huge dicks, which were now very up close, and very personal. Initially they kept their hands behind their backs, leaving me to do as I pleased. I took to each cock slowly, just running my hands and fingers up and down their long, thick shafts feeling my way around their balls which seemed small in contrast to their big rods. I stared them down, and even slapped them around watching them swing just a little against the blood pumping erectile forces. I was mesmerised by the sheer size of these black serpents, and delighted with their pink and purple insides when I pulled their loose foreskins back. Their massive heads, dripping with precum, begged to be licked by my talented tongue, but although blowjobs didn't break my rule I deterred myself for the sake of safety, not having any idea where these had been before.

Just as I was starting to stroke the stiff rod of meat in my right hand, a stab of pleasure hit my clitoris, as the man who was finger fucking me furiously, suddenly applied his tongue to his already titillating efforts. He licked at my pussy expertly, slurping up the juices that were flowing out of it. So pleasurable was his rough tongue against my clit, that I couldn't balance the stroking of the cocks I had in either hand, and was therefore relieved when first one then the other started to guide my hands with their own.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Holiday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds