• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Abduction Ch. 01

Abduction Ch. 01

She was tall, lithe and strong, and she was my captor.

Her long, wavy, hair flowed over her bare shoulders, cascading over her breasts. I couldn't even tell at first if she was nude or not.

I didn't even know where I was.

There was a device in my mouth, a gag of sorts.

And I quickly discovered that I couldn't move. My wrists were strapped down, my legs were strapped and spread, and it was then that I realized that I was naked! I began to panic.

Her footsteps quickly clacked over what sounded like a metal surface. I couldn't see her anymore. I tried to turn my head towards the sound but they sounded farther away. And my head! It felt so heavy! I felt groggy, as though I were in the twilight stage of waking.

Did she notice I'd awakened? I looked up into the umbra created by the light that shined on me. Where the hell was I? I couldn't even make out a ceiling.

The doppler effect of her footsteps indicated her proximity; she was returning from wherever she'd gone. I shivered, too afraid to close my eyes, and too afraid to open them. As if it mattered either way! For there I lay, naked and powerless. Still, I closed my eyes.

I felt a smooth hand graze over my bare belly, from below my belly button to just beneath my breasts. And uninvited butterflies swarmed through my stomach. What was this woman doing to me? And how? I should feel nothing but fear, I thought. I adamantly tried to make myself believe it. But she grazed her soft hand back down the same path on my body, and a delicious heat surged through me, as though my insides had been frozen and after decades she'd finally melted the ice.

I opened my eyes. There she stood, nude...nude? Wait, what were those markings across her shoulders? It hadn't been hair at all! She had horizontal markings from her breastbone to her shoulders - tattoo- like markings that looked like deep purple flames. And her skin, a silvery gunmetal.

I was fucked, I panicked again. I was so weakened though, that my scream came out like a moan. I looked at her, I plead with my eyes, but she just smiled and continued stroking my belly. The butterflies surged through my body as if they were carried on tidal waves.

Did she misunderstand me? I didn't want her to keep going! I wanted her to stop!

Stop! The word finally registered in my head, the word I was looking for.

"Stop!" I yelled through the gag-like contraption. I tried to enunciate as finely as possible. I could feel my own saliva dripping down my chin.

She stopped, her silvery blue eyes widened and she smiled coyly.

And in the first words I'd heard her speak she said in a thick accent from god-knew-where, "You are ready."

I shook my head from side to side frantically. "NO!"

All the while she'd been melting me, making me malleable, with her long silvery fingers. It was in vain that I protested. An orgasm surged through me like a Mack truck as her fingertips only grazed over my pubis. My cum gushed into a puddle, on the table. I moaned, quivering, and she stroked my forehead whispering, "Sshh, sh sshh," as if I COULD calm down.

Yet somehow, it worked. I felt as though I hadn't cum even though I could feel it all over my bare bottom.

"Sshh," she whispered. She looked to her right, then with a clicking sound my gag was released, and she kissed me softly.

As quickly as it had been realeased, it was reinserted. Immediately there were more footsteps as she stared into my eyes and I into hers, searching, pleading for some other answer!

There was none.

She walked away, quickly, out of my view.

Then, over the footsteps that drew nearer I heard someone moan, softly, then a little louder, and it ocurred to me that she had gone to do the same thing to another woman.

I felt sick then. I felt sick because I felt JEALOUSY. I must be crazy, I thought. I'll wake up at the end of this.

I started sweating. The footsteps were heavy, and they slowed down. Finally, the others came into view. They were both male, solidly muscular. They were also nude, much taller than her. And finally, their cocks were unignorably long and girthy.

I shook my head frantically. "No!" I sputtered through the gag. But they weren't as kindly as she. One of them grabbed my chin and removed the gag. In a thick accent like hers, he stated, "Do not fight us. Do not resist us. It will only make this harder on you."

Then he reached over and removed my restraints, as if pulling the safety from a gun.

I shot up - what else was there to do but test them? I tried wriggling out of their firm, hard grasps but it was futile. Even my panic was futile.

"Do you know where you are? You cannot get home from here by yourself. Only we can return you."

I almost began to cry, but it was then that I felt the other in my nether region, prodding my holes, massaging my clitoris, and then my slick pussy lips parted as he rubbed his bulbous head against them.

He thrusted himself hard inside me. I screamed.

The other held me down. He slapped my tits and held me down by them, crushing them. He slapped my face hard when I shook my head frantically and yelled at the one fucking me. The pleasure of such a thick cock tearing open my tight whole swirled with the pain. I moaned as the one holding me down slapped me again.

And the one fucking me looked at me and said, "You are ready."

He released his hot, thick seed inside me, filling my vagina with it. I felt it leaking down to my buttocks, sliding down my asshole. Then he gave one last thrust and pulled out, the rest dripping from his cock onto my labia.

The other began by fucking my mouth - gagging me with his cock, pulling my hair, as the one who'd fucked me came to my other side and took over the job of holding me down.

Oh! But where was SHE? My eyes searched the room, there was no sign of anyone else.

As I thought of her, my pussy began throbbing, I felt the fire again. Then I heard the two laughing. Were they laughing at me? My eyes began to tear up. Not from the cock fucking my throat. I was crying.

Then he removed his giant cock from my mouth, and impaled me with it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Abduction Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds