• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Wedding

My Sister's Wedding

12

My elder sister's wedding was the first in our family for my generation. As the eldest girl of the house, and the first one to be married, she was going to have the grandest wedding my town had ever seen. Her husband to be was tall, dark and handsome, the stuff of romance novels and since the day her marriage had been fixed, she was aglow with happiness. I felt nice seeing my sister like that, happy and contented with the situation.

The days before the wedding, a lot of our relatives started arriving at our ancestral house until it seemed like our big house was filled to the brim with relatives and their children. I was asked to give up my room to accommodate the invasion and was ordered to sleep with my sister, who I called Didi. As a result of being in the same room, we talked late into the night with each other before sleeping. As my Didi was elder to me by a few years, we were not too close or open with each other, but those few days before the wedding changed all that. I felt closer to her than ever, sharing her room and her confidences about her future and gossiping with her about different relatives.

The marriage festivities went on in full swing, noisy and boisterous. The Indian wedding is a cultural and religious phenomenon, where not just the groom and the bride, but whole families come together socially. It was the same in Didi's wedding. As I already said, all our relatives from various parts of India had descended on us and the guest list for the wedding itself was about a 1000 people.

The noise level was crazy within the house. The atmosphere in the house was one of celebration. Our days and most of our nights also were spent in noisy fun, dancing, teasing and revelling with so many people close together. Always there were songs playing. It was the colourful, noisy atmosphere of a house that had a wedding approaching.

As we drew nearer to the date, the functions began. We had the sangeet, where we danced until we were tired, and then the mehndi ceremony, where we applied henna on each other's hands. Finally, the day before the wedding arrived, and with it, the haldi ceremony. It was the ritual in which ladies applied a paste of chandan (sandalwood), haldi (turmeric) and rosewater to the bride to make her beautiful for her wedding day.

Before this, Didi had been having regular treatments of mehndi in her hair or facials and scrubs in beauty parlours, so she was already glowing, but this was the day when according to tradition, she would be lovingly massaged with the special paste by all the ladies in the house. It was a fun occasion where ladies also teased a bride about preparing her body for her groom.

The night of the haldi ceremony, Didi was wearing a plain white sleeveless salwar kameez. She was placed on a small raised stool, her salwar was pushed up over her knees and the fun began. Each lady came up to her, took the paste in their hands and smeared it on her face, neck, hands and feet. Most of the ladies also took some liberties, naughtily dipping their hands inside her neckline a little and rubbing the paste there or pushing their fingers under the cover of her salwar and rubbing her thighs. Some even whispered into Didi's ears, making her blush. As Didi had her hands and legs covered in the stuff, she couldn't bat their naughty hands away but just wriggled. It was all in good fun.

When all of the ladies had finished smearing her with the paste, we started to get together for dancing. Didi was required to sit with the paste for about an hour to let it improve her complexion.

That day we danced so much that I felt tired and giddy and it was early morning by the time we all wound down and went to bed. Didi and I went to our room and Didi had a bath before coming to the huge bed where we would sleep. She came and lay down next to me and sighed happily. In two days she would be married.

She turned and cuddled up to me, holding me in her arms like she used to do when I was a small baby and she used to take care of me.

"Babli, I will miss you," she said, emotional for the first time since the wedding festivities had begun. Usually she looked forward to her life with her husband, not thinking of leaving our family afterwards. But this time I felt her genuinely think about going to another house.

I wanted to soothe her thoughts. She should be happy, not melancholy about leaving.

"Didi, just think about how nice it will be your in-laws house," I said. "You have such a handsome and sweet bridegroom waiting for you. I am sure you will forget all about us as soon as he holds your hand to take you away," I said, teasing.

She slapped me on my upper arm lightly. "You are getting too naughty," she remarked.

"But you agree that Jiju is handsome?" I asked her, still teasing.

She smiled and turned away from me, lying on her back.

"I hope he likes me," she whispered.

"Why won't he like you? You are so beautiful, slim and fair. You are everything a guy could want," I told her.

And it was the truth. My Didi was the most beautiful among our generation. God had definitely bestowed her with the best looks from both my father and mother. She had long, beautiful black hair that fell to her waist, light brown eyes and a sweet heart shaped face. Her features were delicate and so were her hands and feet. As I already said, she was slim and fair too. There was no reason why any sane guy would not like her.

"You really think so?" she asked me.

"Of course, I told her. You are so beautiful, Didi. Everybody says so."

She smiled, and the worried frown that had marred her brow a minute ago went away.

"And I saw the way Jiju looked at you," I said wickedly. "He will fall on you like a starved man."

She smacked me again, a little harder this time.

"You are getting to be really naughty," she said.

I giggled and cuddled into her. She put her arms under my head, gathering me to her.

"Soon you will be cuddling like this with your hubby," I said.

"Babli, stop it," she admonished half-heartedly.

I giggled again and we lay quietly for a few minutes.

"Didi, did you like the haldi?" I asked.

"Hmmm," she said, agreeing that she did.

"You were radiant by the end of the night," I told her. "The haldi chandan really made your complexion glow. You looked so beautiful."

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded against her. "Dadiji was commenting on how you were really looking like a bride today," I said, referring to my grandmother's comment.

"Really?" she asked again.

"Yes. Why do you sound so surprised?" I asked her.

"I don't know. It's just that I wonder if he will like me," she murmured.

I sat up next to her and looked at her sternly. "Uff, Didi! I told you he will like you. Not just like, he will love you. You are so beautiful and every part of you was glowing tonight."

She looked away from my direct gaze and nodded hesitantly.

I pulled her face back and looked at her.

"What is it? You know you are beautiful. Why are you so afraid if he will like you?" I asked gently.

"Nothing, I just don't know his preferences," she murmured.

"But you can't know his preferences before the wedding," I told her reasonably. "Once you get married, you will come to know in time and you can dress to please him."

"Yes, of course," she said and turned away from me again.

"What is it?" I persisted. "Something else is bothering you, isn't it? Tell me."

"I can't," she whispered.

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"Why not, Didi?" I asked again. "You can tell me anything. I will tell you the truth with whatever it is that's giving you such doubts in your mind. Can't you trust me?"

"It's not about trust, Babli. You are too young," she said.

"What too young? I am not some school-going little girl," I said, offended.

"But you are still unmarried," she said.

"So what? So are you," I replied.

She chuckled and took my hand in hers, tracing her finger along my palm. Her eyes were fixed on our hands.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone what I am thinking," she said slowly.

"I promise," I assured her.

"It's just that... he... I..." she faltered.

"You can tell me," I soothed.

"Well," she said and looked up into my eyes briefly. "The paste was applied only to my hands and feet and face. How can my whole body be glowing?" she asked. "And... and... I don't know if he would like... all of me or not," she whispered.

I understood. She was having insecurities about her body and what her hubby would feel when he first saw her on the night of their consummation. I felt my heart go out to my sister. She was so beautiful, like a Goddess, and still she was feeling insecure about pleasing her husband.

"Didi, you are beautiful all over," I said. "Jiju will love you, I swear."

"Hmmm," she murmured uncertainly, clearly not convinced.

An idea occurred to me.

"Didi, if you're worried about the rest of your body, let's rub the paste all over you," I said.

She looked at me like I was mad.

"Listen to me," I started convincing her. "There is lots of paste left over. It's in the kitchen, I saw it. Let me go get it and I will rub you with it myself. No one will know," I said eagerly.

A light had come into her eyes.

"Can we really do it?" she asked.

"Of course we can. Almost everyone is asleep," I said. "I can easily run down to the kitchen and get the paste without anyone seeing me."

She smiled huge at me and brought my hand to her face and kissed it.

"Babli, you are the best sister ever," she said.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"And you are the most beautiful bride ever and I will make you even more beautiful," I said before sliding down from the bed and running down to the kitchen.

The house was dark and quiet. Everybody had been tired with the dancing and the various functions and everyone was dead asleep. I stole into the kitchen and saw the earthenware container that contained the paste on the counter. I took it up and walked back to our room. I met no one along the way and our secret was safe.

I entered the room, shutting and bolting the door behind me.

"I got it," I said, holding the vessel out in front of me.

Didi sat up in bed eagerly as I took the container to her.

"Ok, now let's spread a towel on the floor," she said. "We can't do it on the bed. It will stain the sheets."

She was right. Haldi stains were deep yellow and would never come out of anything that was stained with them. So we got an old towel and spread it on the floor. Didi took off her shirt and lay down on it, taking a pillow off the bed and resting her head on it.

"Take off your salwar too," I said to her.

I shut the lights off to make her feel more comfortable but there was still some light coming in from the windows as we had draped fairy lights all over the house in preparation for the wedding. As I turned back to my sister, she was lying with only her bra and panties on.

I moved to her side with the paste.

"Let's start with the back," I said.

She turned over on her stomach, presenting me with her smooth fair back. She really was beautiful.

"Didi, I will have to take off everything in order not to stain it," I said.

"Ok," she murmured.

I gingerly opened the clasp of her bra and let it fall open. Then slowly I slid it out from under her.

"Even your panties," I said briskly.

Didi reached down and wriggled out of them, sliding them down halfway before kicking them off with her feet. She was now lying totally nude in front of me.

I moved her hair away from her back, dipped my hand into the paste and started rubbing her. I started at her neck and shoulders, worked my way over her smooth back and gently over her the rise of her buttocks. I massaged the paste deep into her, periodically wetting my hand with more rosewater that I had kept in a little bowl beside me. I just worked on her upper body for a long time, running my hands over her in slow, long strokes.

She started sighing and telling me how good it felt.

Encouraged, I moved over her bottom and started smearing her thighs with the slick mixture. Again, I used slow strokes of my hand, massaging her soft skin with the paste. The smoothness of the paste and the softness of her skin coupled with the intimate way I was touching her started affecting me. I felt a languorous warmth steal over me as my hands worked on my sister's body.

After a long time of this, I stopped and sat back.

"Turn over, Didi," I whispered.

She wriggled on to her back, her front now exposed to me. This was the first time I had seen her completely naked and her gorgeousness took my breath away. Her breasts were firm with nipples pointing up, even though they were flat against her chest as she lay on her back. Her stomach was concave with the most beautiful belly button in the centre. Her hips curved roundly down to shapely legs and her mound was shaded with a light covering of hair. She was more beautiful than any movie actress and I was in awe of her stunning body.

After admiring her form for a minute, I knew I needed to get down to work, so I took some paste in my hand and started smearing it on her shoulders. Didi was lying with a hand over her eyes and after a while I wondered if she was asleep. This was certainly comfortable and the massage probably soothed her enough to make her go off into a light sleep. I slid my hands into her armpits and massaged the paste into her warmth over the slight hair there.

Then I slowly worked my way down, over to her gorgeous boobs, taking my own sweet time with them. I rubbed her globes for the longest time, running my fingers all over them and rubbing and kneading them.

Slowly I became aware of my sister's heightened breathing. She was not asleep! And moreover, she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

My hands on her breasts started getting bolder. I pushed at her nipples with my fingers, even taking them in the tips and rolling them a little. I rubbed my thumbs over them and they puckered up and rose with my massaging.

I was getting aroused by the way I was touching my sister. I could feel my blood pounding inside me hotly as I anointed her with the paste in the most intimate places. My nipples mirrored hers as they stood erect, announcing my excitement.

I must have rubbed her breasts until they were sore that night. Later I wondered how she had felt when her hubby had touched her tender breasts. Had it heightened her arousal or did she shrink away from his touch as he rubbed the tender boobs that had been thoroughly massaged and kneaded by her younger sister a night before her wedding?

Eventually, I moved my hands to the hollow of her tummy and started smearing the paste there. I dipped a finger into her belly button and she bucked her hips up in reaction.

"Does it tickle?" I asked her, my voice soft and heavy with arousal.

"Mhmm..." she murmured.

I kept rubbing her stomach and moved down to her hips, continuing down to her thighs. Her legs were close together and I reserved her pussy for the last. I didn't even know if she would allow me to touch her so intimately. I was just hoping that she would be drugged enough by what I was doing and I could take my chance and slide my hands in there bit by bit.

So I moved down to her thighs, starting just above her knees and rubbing the paste over her thighs in smooth strokes. I covered her outer thighs and then the tops, rubbing languorously.

Didi's breathing was slow and even, almost like she was asleep, but I knew by the way she held her body that she was not. She just seemed relaxed enough by my ministrations to make me take the chance and start moving her legs apart little by little and I moved my strokes to her inner thighs. I kept moving in slowly, hoping that it was not evident that she was spreading her legs and in a minute I would get a glimpse of her pussy.

I was very aroused by now and could feel my own pussy lips engorged and wet by my juices trickling out of me. My panty was rubbing against me as I moved my whole body in the slow strokes I was making on my sister.

Slowly and surely, my hands parted her legs and I saw the first view of Didi's pussy. It was lovely. Her mound, as I said, was covered in light hair but lower she was shaven clean. Her lips were closed around her centre, but before the night was over, I vowed to see the delights that were hidden by her vulva.

I moved my hands nearer and nearer to her core, moving in little increments with each stroke of the massage I was performing on her inner thighs. Finally, the tips of my fingers were brushing her and still she kept lying quietly.

I got bolder and took some rosewater, mixed the paste into it, and poured it on her vulva. She took a deep breath but did not stop me. Rejoicing, I placed my hands on her lips and started rubbing the smooth paste into her gently. I used slow and steady motions, gradually taking each lip between my thumb and fingers and massaging the whole length.

I could hardly believe what I was doing. The dark night and the quiet lent to the dreamlike sensation and I almost felt like I was in a trance. My hands were massaging my beautiful sister's most intimate parts and it was both like I was looking in on myself doing this from somewhere removed, but still there and enjoying the sensations. My body definitely was super-aware of what was going on. It was like each nerve in my body was on hyper alert and just my clothes brushing over my body was enough to arouse me to even higher levels. I felt my pussy become dripping wet and soak my panties thoroughly.

I slowly spread my sister's outer lips then, and taking some more paste into my hands and diluting it, I spread it on her inner lips. I massaged it into her with measured strokes, again taking her inner lips between my thumb and fingers and massaging them too, squeezing lightly.

Didi was breathing deeply but it was definitely becoming heavier now.

I spent a long time just massaging her lips, alternating between the outer and inner lips, then finally spread all of her delicate folds apart fully. Her glistening pink pussy was lying fully open in front of me. Holding her open with one hand, I ran a finger from the bottom to the top, not entering her, but just touching her utmost centre. I took some paste and rosewater into my palm and cupped her core with my hand, using my entire hand to rub it into her most intimate place. My palm and fingers stroked her pussy for the longest time, just caressing her softness again and again. Her juices flowed out and mingled with the paste, making it slick and smooth.

I then moved my fingers to her clitoris, moving her hood back. Her clitoris peeped out at me and I started stroking it gently in circular motions. I looked up to see Didi biting her lower lip between her teeth. Her chest was rising and falling as she silently took in huge gulps of air. I squeezed her clit gently between thumb and forefinger once, then going back to circling it with my finger. She was breathing heavily now and I felt she was really close to orgasm. I was overflowing myself but this was something I wanted to do for my sister and I didn't care for myself.

I took her clit in my grasp again and lightly pulled on it. She let out a small moan and pushed her hips up slightly. I kept up my grip and started squeezing a little and pulling, going back to stroking her little nub in between. Didi started gasping and moaning in earnest now. I kept up my handling and in a minute, I felt her lose control.

She let out a little exclamation from deep in her throat and her upper body rose into the air. I felt her pussy shudder against my hands convulsively and my hands gentled on her, massaging lightly until the wave of her orgasm passed over her. Then I withdrew my hands, washing them in the bowl of rosewater beside me.

We both were quiet for a minute; she lost in the aftermath of her orgasm and me wondering how to proceed. I collected the bowl of rosewater then and walked into the attached bathroom. I emptied the water and rinsed the bowl, putting it face down on a counter to dry. Then I walked back into the room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Wedding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds